School Daze Forever Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Over the knee is my favorite," she said, "but since you're both already dressed, let's be safer and have you use the bed. You can assume a position at the foot, or climb on and go face down, ass up."

Lily scampered onto the bed, choosing the latter. She spread her knees, arched her back, and exposed her pink plug base to us both. There was no need to lift the micro skirt any further, so I moved in and grasped the plug right away. With a steadying, reassuring hand on her left ass cheek, I pulled with gradually mounting force until her semi-stretched ring suddenly dilated and released her captive invader. She gave a cute little huff as it came out.

"Here," Mommy said. "I'll put that in the chute... well, you know, the other one."

I dabbed at Lily's closing hole and crack with the damp cloth, cleaning up the residual lube. She sighed happily. I was a little surprised by the look of her asshole. It was basically the same color as her surrounding skin -- much paler than the faint line of pink marking the place where the tops of her cheeks rubbed together as she walked. I imagined that when it was fully closed, it would look like a pucker or crinkle on a snow-white landscape. I felt the craziest hint of worry that she might not get as much pleasure when I finally got the chance to worship her there. I shook that off in a hurry, though. I couldn't believe the college would ever deny her that pleasure, or any other.

"Okay, Lily," I said, putting on my gentlest and most reassuring voice, "here comes some fresh lube. It might be a little cold."

"That's okay, Jenny," she said dreamily. "I actually like cold things back there."

I sensed my latent, hidden horniness swelling a bit from that revelation. It was still quite the novel sensation: recognizing the ebb and flow of feelings that were tucked away somewhere, temporarily incapable of influencing my behavior. It was a powerful reminder that I was always under the college's control. I liked being under control. It made me feel all sorts of good feelings, including ones that bloomed perfectly well beneath blue lights.

Since Lily liked the cold, I didn't worry about warming up my hands or the lube. Instead, I used my arm to protect my roommate's black micro skirt and raised the bottle over her crack. I squeezed until a tiny drizzle dropped down, and was ready with a finger to make sure none of it dripped all the way to the bed.

"Ooh!" she cooed. "That was nice."

With a big smile, I coated her ring and my finger, then began wiggling and applying pressure. I penetrated her almost right away, and very easily. I could tell that she, like me, wasn't feeling any explicitly sexual sensation. Nevertheless, I felt her contentedness. I was feeling very satisfied, myself. I liked being connected to her, and very much liked playing with her asshole. It was one of her private places, and she was trusting me with it.

I withdrew my finger and quickly coated the new plug. It, too, penetrated her easily, and her hole expanded without any fuss to accommodate its widest part. With a few minor adjustments and a few more dabs from the cloth, she was plugged, clean, and ready to return the favor.

"You did that very well, Jenny," Mommy said. "Good job!"

I felt a small wave of pleasure wash over me. "Thank you, Mommy," I said. Then I quickly dried my hands and swapped places with Lily.

As she tugged my plug and worked on my hole, I understood exactly how she'd felt -- how the nonsexual feelings associated with my ass and her attention were still good ones. I was being tended to and cared for by somebody I loved and trusted. I gave her happy sighs and coos, because she surely deserved them.

"Do you like it cold?" Lily asked.

"I do," I replied. It wasn't a lie. I did like it; I just didn't have a strong preference. The cold lube dribbling down my crack and over my hole gave me a tiny jolt. It was nice. Lily's finger was a lot nicer. I loved knowing she was inside of me.

"Lily?"

"Everything okay?"

"It's wonderful, Lily, but... what does it look like?"

"Oh! Let's see... well, it's a very pretty shade of pink. It has those lines on either side, but not so much at the top. I can't really tell what it would look like when it's fully closed."

I smiled. "Thanks, Lily. I just realized I'd never seen it before."

"Easily remedied later," Mommy C said. "You can always look yourselves up on the intranet."

I made a note to do just that.

"And me?" Lily asked, withdrawing her finger.

"Oh, yours is delightful!" I answered. "It's like a stealthy butthole. You're very white back there, so the hint of pink when you're opened up is a fun surprise."

Lily giggled. "Like my pussy!"

"Yes! A little bit like that!"

I felt the cold, wet tip of the metal plug against my comfortably stretched hole. I took a breath, then exhaled slowly as Lily slid it home. It was a bit heavier, just like Mommy had said it would be, but I knew I'd be able to hold it inside. I luxuriated for one more moment as Lily dabbed me clean and made the final adjustments.

"Thank you, Lily."

"You're most welcome, Jenny," she replied. "I'm happy to do that for you any time."

"Me too."

"Good job, Lily!" Mommy C said. "Now, quick-quick, plug in the other chute, cloth in the other, other chute, and then wash your hands thoroughly. It's lunchtime. Oh! Be sure to bring your tablets, plus the cleaning kits. You can carry them in a purse, a side satchel, or a backpack. Totally up to you. Today, they're so you'll always have a map of the campus to refer to, plus you'll get any emergency alerts. That basically never happens, though. We run a tight ship."

"Yes, Mommy," we both replied, and followed her instructions to the letter. We both chose the side satchel in supple brown leather, and safely stowed our tablets inside. We'd already been taught that, outside of certain classes, technology was only to help us be better students, not something to get lost in. Besides, both of us wanted to enjoy each other's company on our walk to our assigned cafeteria building. We left our room holding hands, practically skipping down the hallway to the staircase. Lily seemed happy again. I was so relieved, and relished the pulses of our mutual joy that looped through our connected bodies.

********

Lunch was another blue-light affair, and the supervising Mistresses let us know right away that cleanliness was a priority. Lily and I both washed six more distinct, delicious bits of dried pussy juice from our fingers in the large adjoining bathroom, and freshened up both of our pairs of lips, too. Janet, Maura, Kelly, Naomi, Mira, and Dahlia had all been very happy to make our acquaintances, and we'd always had a small audience as we'd greeted them. My mental list of girls and majors was growing by the hour, and it was remaining clear and well-organized up in my noggin.

Each of us had a pair of full-coverage 'lunch panties' waiting for us, which was quite the reminder about what kind of college we were at. After that, though, everything became oddly normal -- at least for a while. The cafeteria was much nicer than any I'd ever been in, but the general idea was the same. Lily and I walked into a dedicated serving area to one side, got a tray and some silverware, and then moved left to right. My wrist tingled, and not a few moments later, a friendly girl wearing a full cook's getup, complete with sanitary gloves, was directly across the divide from me. Her white collar bore a clever, silver, fork-spoon-knife snowflake for a tag. She handed me a truly gigantic salad with Greek yogurt on top. Lily got a matching one right afterwards. Moving down the line, we had our choice of flavored water -- either regular or sparkling, ice or no ice. Lily chose sparkling cherry-lime with ice, so I did, too.

"You really like cold stuff, huh?" I asked jovially.

She smiled. "I like hot stuff sometimes, too... Hot Stuff. But yes, I really do."

I smiled back. "I'm glad I know that about you, Cool Cat." It was lame, and we both knew it, but she was very gracious.

"Mmm," she replied. "I think I'm glad you know that about me, too."

After that, our meals were apparently complete. It was a bit of a walk with nothing to do before we looped around to the main room again. Girls were lined up behind us, though, and, with only two servers that I could see, everything kept moving along. The college knew what it was doing.

Each table in the main room fit eight girls comfortably, and it was clear we were meant to mingle while we ate. Mira and Dahlia found us, and to that, we added Fumiko, Airi, Mary-Beth, and Annabelle. Even under the blue light, it was obvious to me which girls were roommates, and there were no odd girls out. Mira, Fumiko, Airi and Dahlia were second-years, so they helped guide the conversation. For the other four of us, it was our first day on campus, and so we didn't have much to talk about besides all the things we didn't yet know and were curious about.

All the while, the Mistresses roamed about, dressed sharply but conservatively, reminding me of librarians, teachers, or business executives. They didn't hover, but I knew they were observing and evaluating. I didn't mind it at all. To me, it was just another way the college was showing it cared. The Mistresses were there to help us learn. I wasn't entirely sure what we might need to learn during a normal lunch, but again, I just didn't worry about it. There were so many new friends and memories to make.

Everybody was nice and friendly in their own way. Mira was a little shy; Fumiko was a classic extrovert. Airi was deathly serious, but then also a deadpan, surgical punster. Dahlia's deep, brown eyes and smooth voice made me feel like I was the only other person in the world when she focused on me and asked me how everything had gone so far. It was surreal to watch her cast that same spell on Lily, Mary-Beth, and Annabelle by turns.

"So, how's the food?" Fumiko asked slyly. She was a bundle of defied expectations, and I'll admit that those expectations were mostly due to my own ignorance. Her small frame and fair skin suggested a stereotypical geisha, but she wasn't all that much shorter than me, and her flimsy summer clothing showed off the toned limbs of an athlete. Her boysenberry hair definitely matched her personality; her long bangs were like a miniature version of one of the thick, rich, twin drapes that framed her face, and that face expressed warmth and joviality where I would've expected stoicism or serenity. Lavender eyes beneath lightened brows hammered home the idea that she was a thoroughly modern girl. For the first time, I found myself imagining the ways a college girl might transform herself with some makeup, a dye job, or some colored contact lenses. I had a flash of Fumiko with black hair, dark eyes, a more muted lip color, rather than the bold berry that matched her hair. She still would've been very pretty, but in a completely different way.

When her question finally registered, I looked down. The thought hadn't even occurred to me, even though my salad was noticeably lower in the bowl. I took another bite and looked up. Fumiko's face was all amusement as I chewed.

"It's good," I replied. The other three first-years murmured their agreement.

"Do these even go together?" Mary-Beth asked. "Vegetables, beans, yogurt... but it's good."

"And what did you all eat over the summer?" Dahlia inquired. Her tone matched Fumiko's. She was having fun with us, too.

We were silent for a moment. I tried to remember if I'd eaten anything at all; I remembered drinking lots and lots of milk, but otherwise, that part of my mind was a blank.

Fumiko let us off the hook. "Totally normal," she said. "Nothing quite compares to the big two, right?"

"Well now," Mira chimed in, "you are getting a little ahead of yourself, babe."

"Oh, right, right," Fumiko said with a knowing grin. "You girls haven't had a taste of that other wonderful stuff yet. Wink wink, nudge nudge, Mistresses never bend the rules.

"Anyway, that's the thing about college girls and college food. Everything's good. They say the most challenging classes at the undergrad level are cooking, and I believe them. You have to learn how to make good food for Masters and Mistresses -- and sometimes even their other family members -- who never attended the colleges, and also from substandard ingredients sometimes. No offense to anyone, but it's almost like learning how to make dog food or cat food. We just get more intelligent feedback from our test subjects."

"Huh," Annabelle said. She was a classic blonde beauty with an hourglass figure. I'd detected the faintest hint of a southern accent in her voice during our chit-chat. "I don't suppose everybody cares as much about their health as the college cares about ours. I think... I think I didn't before." She sounded unsure for a moment, then shook it off. I understood. Our old lives were equal parts fuzzy, dull, and disappointing. They weren't worth dwelling on.

"No they do not," Airi chimed in wryly, "though I'd hazard a guess that it won't be long before they won't even have to make the difficult choice."

"Oh?" Annabelle asked.

Fumiko rolled her eyes. "My dear, brilliant friend is convinced that whoever runs these colleges is planning on taking over the world, one technological triumph at a time."

"Maybe they should," I said. Suddenly, all eyes were on me. Strangely, I didn't feel put on the spot. Instead, I felt a low, soft hum of electricity passing through me, and saw its effect everywhere around the table that I looked. I was acutely aware, for a moment, that we were all friends and sisters, and that all of us belonged to the college.

"Oh, none of us disagree with that, Jenny," Dahlia said. "We just don't know if that's their goal, or if they might succeed if it is."

"And I'm not sure they're going to convince people to get their brains tinkered with so that nutrient cubes taste 'good,'" Fumiko said, "or like candy or whatever else."

Airi shrugged. She was a very slight girl with dark brown skin, and her short, straight hair almost looked to me like a wig. Like Lily and I, she was wearing a schoolgirl outfit. Hers tilted much more towards formal, though, complete with a real button-down blouse with a defined collar, and a short, black necktie. Her glasses, which were surely decorative, were sleek and modern. They looked lighter than air. "Marketing won't be my department," she said, "but I'm sure they've got one. I'm declared for Behavioral Sciences, and want to do graduate work right here at the university. I concede that changing the cultural conversation will be far more difficult than making inroads with the elite."

"Well I'd say the sex is a good start at both!" Annabelle offered.

Everyone except Airi laughed; she just smirked. I wondered suddenly if she got fucked a lot. It was a curious thought, completely tinged blue. Her demeanor was just so professional and intellectual. I was having a hard time imagining her having sex. It seemed like it would be very impolite to ask her about it, so I kept it to myself.

"Okay, but what about the cats?" Fumiko asked. I could tell right away that she and Airi had already had the conversation, and that she was just poking and prodding the girl for her new audience. I wondered how different their dynamic might have been if they'd been roommates, rather than having been paired with Mira and Dahlia, respectively.

"You mean the fancy ones, right?" I asked.

Airi sighed, shrugged, and then nodded at me. "Yes, Fumiko, it's not the first public move I would've made. Granted. It pushed the notion of changing minds via changing brains or genes to the forefront far too soon. Surely you must concede, in turn, that we don't know what moves were made behind the scenes before that."

"Yes, yes, super soldiers," Fumiko replied, waving her fork around. "We know."

Airi just shrugged again. "Hasn't been a real war since the big one. We don't."

"Well, I much prefer kitty-cats and pretty girls," I said. I found Lily's eyes directly across the table, savored the connection, and gave her a smile.

"I do, too," Airi said quite seriously. "That's the dream. We're lucky to be living it."

"Well now that I can agree with," Fumiko said. "This place is the best, and all my pretty cows agree."

"The proof is in the milky pudding," Airi replied. Fumiko rolled her eyes again.

"To the future," Dahlia said, raising her mostly-empty glass.

We all raised ours in turn. "To the future," echoed our chorus. After a few dull thuds of fake glass against fake glass, we all took a sip or downed our last few. My drink was also good -- cold and a little bubbly, but otherwise just good.

"Awesome to meet you girls," Fumiko said. "This isn't goodbye, of course, but we're all going to be a little... occupied."

Another knowing wave of amusement passed through the second years. With lunch winding down, they showed us where and how to bus our trays, and where to drop off our lunch panties. They all seemed quite convinced we should shed them. I was quite happy to watch most of the girls do it.

"Okay, girls," a familiar disembodied voice said smoothly, "Please proceed through the far doors to Cum Lunch."

Our four second-year sisters scanned our faces for surprise. We must've betrayed more than enough. Three of them broke out into huge grins. Airi didn't seem to care much.

The eight of us made our way across the cafeteria towards two sets of wide, solid double doors. Once everyone was through -- exactly twenty-four girls, as I'd deduce soon enough -- and the double doors behind us closed, white light became green. I gawked at the setup; after a roller coaster of normalcy and strangeness at our blue-light lunch, finally, 'R&RU' was showing its true colors again.

Two long rows of shockingly lifelike dummies -- all male -- occupied twelve spaces on either side, near the walls. Some were standing, some were leaning, some were sitting down, and one or two were even lying on their backs. Each one had a tube attached to it somewhere that led to a portal in the wall behind it. Just next to that portal was a thin outline that marked a hidden door, like from a video game. The quality of my own eyesight still surprised me a little; I'd noticed those thin lines easily. I glanced down and saw similar rectangles or squares on the floor. There were also pillows everywhere -- at least two per dummy.

Other differences between the left and right rows jumped out, too. The dummies on the left sported cocks and balls of all shapes and sizes. Some of them were even partially concealed by pubic hair. All of them were flaccid. The dummies on the right, by contrast, were all set up the same way: standing, with standardized equipment that was already jutting out at a perfect right angle, coifed by well-trimmed pubes. The only thing that distinguished some of them from others was their coloration -- skin color, hair color, and the color of their cock's heads. There didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the order of the skin colors down the line.

"New first-years on the right," that same smooth, confident voice rang out. "Move along the line until you feel that purple tingle on your face. That's your Master. Today's lesson is about positioning. Down on all fours, cock straight in, presented for anyone who wants to check you from behind. We'd recommend not using the pillows for this position. Don't worry, the floor is comfortable enough. Everyone else, you should know what to do by now."

"Yes, Mistress," a loose, sloppy, and even horny chorus of voices replied -- including my own. Inside of my body and my mind, my milk was bubbling away. My arousal was rushing forth from all those hidden places. It still wasn't at critical levels, but memories flashed: changing Lily's plug, and having her do the same for me; the smell and feel of Mommy C; the taste of every new girl I'd greeted, and memories of their fingers on my pussy and their lips against mine; and all the sexy outfits I'd seen, but especially Lily's. Even the memory of our brief, sexless flirting in the regular-lunch line was adding to my growing heat.