School Daze Forever Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let my eyes close; it lowered my own sexual fever just a degree or two, helping me ride out getting ridden. The smell, taste, and feel of her was still more than enough to keep my fire burning. It wasn't the same as serving and pleasing a Mistress; the emotional rewards weren't as automatic. Still, I loved her, and wanted to do everything for her. I focused on that idea; I added purple to the green still insinuating itself through my eyelids.

Cum when she cums, I told myself. Cum because she cums -- because you helped her do it. Love her more than you love yourself. Prove it to her.

Lily smothered me, drowned me, and suffocated me, and I loved it. She used my face and my tongue, and her animal noises left no doubt that she was racing towards orgasm. I tried to do what Mistress Vivienne had done to me, but I'd been passive, then, lying flat on my back and letting her demonstrate her years of experience. The movements didn't translate. Lily's clit was a moving target, and my head was caught between her squeezing, tensing legs. I gave up control; I let her take the lead.

She got deathly quiet just before her climax, and stayed that way through the first eruption. She squeezed my head and crushed my face; then, her tension released, and she was bucking, grinding, shuddering, and panting up a storm. I let her decide how long she could handle my relentless assault. When she reached her limit, she hunched over and started to squirm away. I released my iron grip on her ass. I caught my breath; she collapsed on the bed above me and to my side.

I hadn't cum, but it was okay. I was still learning.

"So good," she exhaled. "Just need a little time. How do you want me?"

"The same way," I said. "I've never done it before."

"Me either. You were amazing. I'll love it even more when you're above me. Hands?"

"Massage with one. Find the plug. Push it, like you're trying to fuck me with it."

"You're an anal girl," she said, a smile spreading on her blissful face. "You're my bum-ble bee."

"I'm your horny bumble bee, bun-bun," I said. "I need you."

Her face grew serious, and she got herself into position as quickly as she could. I scrambled up and mounted her. I looked down and found her eyes; it was magical. I could tell just from the look on her face that she genuinely loved having me atop her.

"Kiss me there," I said. "I want to see it."

I watched her mouth move, half hidden from view. I felt the kiss. My lips parted and I nodded. Her hands found my ass cheek and my plug.

"I'm dying," I said. "Tap if you need to."

She nodded back to me, and that was all I needed. I grabbed my own perky titties and sat down on my beautiful roommate's face. There was no ramping up; I was even hornier than she had been. I went full blast, and so did she. I buried her beneath my flaming sex.

I knew I wasn't going to last long at all. I hunched over and slammed my hands onto the bed, and then I started humping Lily's face like crazy. She tried her best to please me with her lips and tongue, but she soon figured out that I had no patience left to try to sync up with her. She stuck out her tongue and picked a single licking motion. Once I realized she'd adapted to my frenzy, I found my spot and my rhythm. I wasn't able to keep that beat for very long. Not ten seconds later, Lily pushed hard on the plug, and the next swipe of my clit against her obedient tongue made me explode.

I went quiet, too, just like she had. My clit was a fibrillating heart, and my asshole was a sprung mousetrap around my plug. They sent shuddering ecstasy to all my other fun places; I felt my climax all the way down into my fingers and my toes.

I collapsed down onto the bed, mostly prone. Lily lightly kissed my outer pussy lips and inner thighs. I gave her a few tiny moans of appreciation; it was all I could muster.

"Water," I gasped out. Lily slid out from under me and got off the bed. I half-crawled, half-rolled to its nearest edge. Only the sideways sight of her, and the glass of water, got me upright. We sat next to each other, leaned on each other, and enjoyed our cool, crisp drinks. I found her leg with my free hand and started rubbing it.

"That was amazing, Lily," I said. "I love you."

"I love you, too," she replied. "So, what are we going to do for the next fifteen minutes?"

There, in the green light, there was only one answer. We were college girls -- healthy, resilient, and remade for sex.

"I'm going to get a toy," I said. "Nothing fancy; I just want both holes filled."

"I'll have what you're having," she said with a grin.

I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, then went to the closet to find a good matching pair. I was in a hurry, so when I found the drawer of the lifelike, six-inch dildos with attached ball sacks, I decided they were the winners. Then I had a clever idea.

When Lily saw my picks, her confusion only lasted a brief moment; she was a smart girl, just like I was. I handed her the dildo whose color was almost the same as her skin; I kept the one that was almost the same color as mine. They weren't identical, then, but they were the perfect pair.

We quickly coated them with lube and settled into a sixty-nine position; I'd thought to let Lily be on top since she was a bit shorter and smaller, but she urged me to mount her again. I couldn't possibly have refused. Our healthy, bendy college-girl bodies found just the right positions quickly; I was scrunched and hunched a bit, but I didn't mind at all.

We sank our dildos into each other slowly, groaning just above each other's clits.

"I'm in you," I said.

"You are," she replied rapturously. "I'm in you."

"You are."

We didn't fuck each other -- not really. We let our gripping, pulsing pussies set a languid pace, and we nudged the dildos back inside of our partner whenever they got pushed out, secure in the knowledge that the ball sacks would keep them from getting lost in there. They also made for convenient grips. With our mouths, we took the time to tease. I slowly covered Lily's entire pussy with soft kisses before switching to quick, short licks. Then I moved towards her pink center, finally exposed thanks to her spread legs, her arousal, and her impalement. We only said a few words so that we'd have officially obeyed the mystery Mistress' original commands. They were silly; we asked each other if everything was okay, already knowing that it was wonderful, and if we wanted anything extra, despite the slow and easy session clearly serving as the day's sexual denouement.

My eyelids hooded, but I didn't let them slip all the way down; when sex and orgasms were already on the menu, the green light was a welcome omnipresence. Lily and I both drifted down a lazy aquamarine river whose currents were the long, slow squeezes of all of our lower muscles around our plugs and dildos. Our tongues upon our clits were tiny swirls and eddies, adding just enough excitement to assure us we'd arrive at our destination in time.

We came together; it was beautiful. We slowly removed the dildos from each other, and I dismounted. Lily came up to find me. Our eyes met, and our respective dildos crept up to willing mouths. We penetrated each other, lovingly mouth-fucked each other, and tasted our own juices. Ironically, that was when we wanted to use our words. We settled for submissive moans. Our hands found each other's perky titties and stroked them, but we didn't work our nipples. We knew we weren't building up to anything else that evening. We were simply communicating love through deep physical intimacy.

The green light faded back to white.

"Good job, girls," the ethereal Mistress cooed through the speakers. "You're all such good, good girls."

Lily and I both shuddered with happiness. We slowly withdrew the dildos from each other's mouths and set them aside. We scooched closer together in a side-by-side embrace, then began tenderly making out with each other. Lily's soft hands on my back sent thrills all up and down my spine. I moaned my approval into her mouth.

"Now then," the voice continued, "there's about a half an hour left until bedtime for everyone on the morning feeding schedule. You girls can go ahead and clean your rooms and yourselves, but don't do your teeth until after you've had your milk. In your bathroom, you'll find a blue and a red button near the faucet. Blue is for cold milk; red is for warm milk. That panel will only be open until lights out, so be sure to get a full glass each!"

As the voice covered the other half of the dorm residents -- those on the nighttime feeding schedule that semester -- Lily and I disentangled and set about our business, both of us happy and relaxed in the afterglow of sex, and suffused with romantic love for each other. We deposited everything in its proper chutes, returned the lube to the closet, and put Lily's earbuds and tablet back where they belonged. While she was putting her earbuds back, she discovered a hidden cubby with two full bottles of lube in it, plus a box of tissues and some washcloths. We both laughed; it was good to know for later that we wouldn't have to make a special trip to the closet just for some lube.

I watched Lily give herself a quick shower while I peed, and then we swapped places. She chose cold milk; I chose warm. It was very thick -- more like a shake -- but it was still capital-g Good. We sat on the bed and savored it, letting it combine with the milk that was already a part of our bodies and minds, and reward us for keeping up with one of the most important college-girl habits there was.

Back in the bathroom, each of us used an ingenious device that was a sonic toothbrush, a water pick, and a mouthwash dispenser all in one. Even as sexually satisfied as I was, I immediately imagined putting it in and on all sorts of other fun places besides my mouth. By the time we were done, I was really feeling the milk. Time seemed to speed up or slow down -- whichever one would make my own movements seem heavy and floaty at the same time. I saw the dumb smile on Lily's face, and felt the same one on mine. My belly was full of warm goodness. My whole body was, too.

The music softened, but didn't fade out. Instead, it changed to a new song that was undeniably a lullaby.

"Put in your earbuds, girls," the voice said.

"Yes, Mistress," we both slurred out. We plugged yet another pair of holes, putting them under the college's complete control. The buds were very comfortable. I knew that I'd have no trouble falling asleep with them in my ears.

The room cooled, spurring us to unmake the bed for the first time and slip under the covers together. We did so, naked and plugged -- and ear-plugged -- and adjusted our hair so it was out of the way of our faces. Our hands floated up for the night's last caresses as the lights began to dim.

"I love you, bumble bee," Lily said, her voice just a bit dull and muffled thanks to my new equipment. I liked that little pet name a lot. I was her bumble bee, who loved bum stuff and was in love with a beautiful, delicious flower.

"I love you, bun-bun," I replied. She was my soft, snow-white little bunny. I was the college girl who wanted to hold her, pet her, and nuzzle her forever.

We kissed tenderly, and then she rolled over and scooted down, becoming the little spoon. I moved her hair one last time, and in the milky haze, it felt like I was pushing it around underwater.

Just before I drifted off, I could've sworn the darkness became tinged with purple; I also could've sworn a dominant, disembodied voice whispered a singular command: "Sleep." I couldn't be sure, though. I might've just dreamt it.

I dreamt a lot of things that night, and all of them revolved around the simple truths of my new life as a college girl: serve, please, obey; learn, love, cum; watch, and be watched. I dreamt of every girl and every Mistress I'd met, plus faceless and nameless ones yet to be discovered, touched, and tasted. We were all together in a way that treated space and time as mere details -- more and better than a school, more and better than a family. I dreamt of the mystery Mistress' voice, too, and I felt her will shaping the whimsical chaos of the slumbering fields into another campus -- another place we could all learn, grow, and become better versions of ourselves.

I know it sounds exhausting, but it was exactly the opposite. I'd never slept so well.