School Daze Forever Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, babe," I said, trying out the little pet name I'd heard Mira use on Fumiko. It was fine, but I immediately thought I could do better. "Be back... eventually."

I rolled over and got off our huge bed, then finally ditched my towel. I headed out to the hallway completely naked. I'd had a very clever idea, and needed a few extra minutes to get to the kitchenette. It was a short trip, but I stepped lively. I didn't want to keep Lily waiting too long -- just long enough for the uncertainty to creep in.

"Hey, Jenny!" Monique said. The dark-skinned bombshell was wearing a sexy, powder-green bathrobe that barely covered anything, which meant she was still more clothed than I was.

"Hey, Monique!" I replied cheerfully. "Let me guess: surprise for Cori?"

"Surprise?" she asked. "Oh, you're surprising Lily. Nice. No, just grabbing some silverware. Cori's the one who surprised me. She likes being eaten."

I walked towards a cupboard and retrieved a medium plastic cup, then headed for the freezer. With a look, I let Monique know she'd stumped me. She smiled, grateful I was willing to play along.

"She's tied up on the bed," she said, "which, by the way, wow, kind of a job because of how big it is. Lucky there's all those extra bindings and hooks and stuff underneath it. So anyway, I'm going to 'cut her up' and poke her with the fork and then nom nom nom all over the place. Oh, actually, you know what? I think there's some honey somewhere around here. What do you think? Does that add to the fantasy?"

The image flashed in my mind, and then Lily and I replaced our next-door neighbors in it. In my quick fantasy, she was helpless, spread-eagle on a long dining table, her mouth gagged with an apple. Her head was propped up so she'd have to watch. She wasn't afraid, though; she was resigned to her fate -- maybe blissed out on milk. That made it sexier. That was Lily: tiny and submissive. For my part, I was so hungry for her that sexual consumption wasn't good enough. I had to actually eat her. I imagined what it would feel like to kiss her and bite her so hard that her flesh might tear off. It wasn't hard to do; I loved her and wanted her more than enough. She'd taste like cotton candy, tinged with vanilla.

"Uh, Earth to Jenny?" Monique said.

"I think I get it," I said. "She wants to be wanted. She wants you to want her so much you lose your mind and don't even see her as a person anymore -- just something you need to have and consume. Once you eat her, she's completely yours forever. She's a part of you."

"So... honey, or not?"

"Worth a try," I answered. "Like pouring syrup on pancakes or waffles. It doesn't mean you don't like the pancakes. It's more like you're claiming them by customizing them. It shows you care, and you're not just shoveling down food to get full."

Monique cocked her head and nodded, giving me a classic 'definitely maybe!' expression. Then she turned around again to search another cupboard. I pressed a button on the freezer for smooth, oval pieces, then put the cup below the dispenser and hit the main button to actually receive the ice. There was a lot of whirring, and then I got my prize.

"I'm not a hundred percent yet on it," Monique said. She'd found her own prop, and had turned back around. "What I mean to say is that I don't fully understand the fantasy. I'd do anything for her. She's my little rosebud. I just want to do exactly the right thing. But hey, plenty of time for trial and error, right? Kind of hard to believe it's only our first night on campus."

"Tell me about it," I replied. "I've had twenty-three orgasms today."

"Ah, beat me by three!"

"Got lucky at Cum Lunch. You would've won by a few."

"That'd do it."

I rattled the ice around in the cup, signaling to Monique that I was on a schedule. "Shall we?"

Monique flashed the honey and silverware in her hands. "All set."

Her room was on the way. I took the opportunity to float something by her. "Hey, Monique, what do you think would be a good pet name for Lily? I just tried 'babe,' and it was lame." I couldn't even tell her about 'Cool Cat,' from lunch. That had been awful.

"Tough question," she said. "Corrine's got the prettiest pink asshole, but the reason for 'rosebud' is because she sticks her lips out in a big pout when she moves in to kiss people -- well, when it's somewhere other than the mouth. Anyway, her mouth looks a little like a wet, sexy butthole. We laughed about it, but it stuck, and she seems to like it."

"She have one for you?"

"'Candy bar.' But I'm the one eating her. Go figure. Well, Lily's super pale, petite, striking black hair... hmmm. And those blue eyes. Something with snow? Bunnies? Sapphires? Can't do ice. 'Ice queen' and 'frigid' have bad vibes."

"Sucks," I said. I rattled the ice again. "She likes it cold."

"That's hot," Monique replied, and only realized the joke a second later. "Well, don't sweat it too much. 'Lily' is a great little name already. 'Jenny' is, too."

I shrugged. "Yeah," I said. "And like you said: it's only our first day."

"Crazy," she said. "I feel like I've been a college girl my whole life."

I smiled. "Me too. It feels great."

We stopped at her door. "Yeah," she said, as though she were considering it for the first time. "It does."

Feeling bold, I moved in for a goodbye kiss. Monique was happily surprised, and accepted my lips on hers. It was an awkward, hands-free affair due to our cargo, but I still relished the feel of her luscious, brownish-red pair against my lighter ones.

"Love you," I said. "Happy hunting."

Monique's face shifted, and I could guess at what was happening. One of the college's key mantras was echoing in her head: college girls love each other. Her lips widened into a big, happy smile. "I love you, too, Jenny." It felt great to hear her say it back to me.

As I turned away, I felt her taking in one last eyeful. I think my kiss, and my words, had made her fully conscious of the fact that I was completely naked. I swayed my hips and gave my mostly-dry hair a toss. The heat of her eyes on my backside made me feel vulnerable and exposed in the sexiest way. I even felt it on my plug, and I squeezed my muscles back there, giving myself an extra thrill.

The trip back to my own door was much longer than it would have been in a regular college dorm. It vaguely occurred to me that, while our rooms were huge, they weren't quite that huge. I wasn't bothered. I just filed the half-formed question away for later. I had a date.

I opened the door quietly and crept inside. Lily was on the bed, on her belly, facing away from the door; her head was lightly bopping, and she didn't react at all to my presence. Her legs were spread, which parted her pale, perky cheeks ever-so-slightly all on its own. The dark line of her pussy was halfway visible.

I walked ever closer to the bed, then crawled up on it, careful to avoid touching my snow-white angel. The lube was waiting for me. I opened it as slowly as possible, pressing it against my tummy to muffle the noise. I squeezed a bunch into the cup, coating the top pieces of ice. Once the tall bottle was closed and out of the way, I plucked a smooth, slippery, oval piece of ice from the cup. I had to loosely hold it my entire hand for fear that a pinching grasp would send it slipping and sliding away.

I kept my face away from her skin so she wouldn't feel my breath; I held it anyway, right there at the end. I dangled the ice just above her ass, then lowered it slowly down. It was starting to burn my fingertips a little, but I didn't care.

A single drop of either water or cold lube struck the very top of Lily's crack. Her whole body tensed and jumped. I didn't wait to see if she'd stay still. I set the cup down, grabbed her left ass cheek, exposed her hidden fissures to the world, and then brought my hand down to her skin. I released the ice, doing my best to snatch it again, using pressure against her body to keep it where it needed to be.

She cried out her shock, tossed the tablet she'd been reading on, and slammed her forehead down on the mattress. Her legs kicked up from the knees. She was trying very hard not to move her hips or back. I pushed the ice against her and then slid it downwards, feeling where her tailbone ended, and then where the softest part of her rear cleft began.

I heard her breathing hard and fast; I saw her hands grip the comforter. The ice finally reached her hidden portal. She started shouting wordlessly, over and over. I felt powerful; I knew I needed to penetrate her. It was surprisingly easy; our asses had already been very well trained. Lily's shouts got tighter in her chest, then loosened suddenly as the icy suppository found its new home. I pushed it in as far as I could with a single finger. She was burning up inside.

Once I withdrew my finger, I worked quickly. With a piece of ice in each hand, I gave Lily a rapid, teasing backrub. When two pieces were almost melted, I brought them down, one by one, to her hole, and carefully pushed them inside. Water was already leaking out of her.

Lily was a submissive champion. She shouted, groaned, tensed, and squirmed, but she stayed prone on the bed with her legs spread out for me. Some of her noises were muffled by the mattress or the pillow; occasionally she'd open wide and release a full-bodied one that rose up from where her heat met my icy invaders.

I slid more ice over her butt and down her quads, teasing her with a hint of its twin final destinations. Up and down I went, and a little to the sides, until there wasn't much solid matter left in my hands. Then I backed up until her feet were in front of me; her knees were bent like she was in bondage, her toes almost pointed to the ceiling. I lifted my wet, icy hands, and brought their melting packages down upon her soles. She bucked and kicked like crazy; I couldn't stay on target.

That was okay, though, because it was time for me to eat.

I shuffled forward again and sank down between her spread legs. I seized her ass with my cold hands, making her jump a little again, then dug my thumbs in to spread her out and expose her fully. Her crack was wet with lube and water; her rear fissure was clenching and unclenching, but never blossoming out.

I moved in quickly and pushed my tongue against the very bottom of her pussy. I pressed hard and dragged it up to her flexing portal. I felt her tense in surprise one last time from icy becoming hot. My tongue went from hot to cold in turn, but that didn't slow me down. I pushed my face into her crack, seeking her out with my lips. I kissed her there roughly and passionately, already demanding entry.

Lily got quieter, but I knew she was enjoying herself. Her hips started to gyrate; she pushed back into my face, welcoming my attention and asking for more. I pushed my tongue inside, French-kissing her dripping asshole. Her rear passage was already back to lukewarm. Her flavor was almost nonexistent; if she had an extra one, like Mistress Vivienne had, I couldn't detect it. I didn't dwell. Instead, I treated my beautiful roommate's asshole just as my Mistress had ordered me to treat hers that morning: like I was desperately making out with my wife on our wedding night.

I moaned, groaned, and hummed happily. I smooched, Frenched, and sucked on that secret divide. My lips and tongue were tingling and throbbing with sexual pleasure; I felt all of Lily's shoot into me, loop through my entire body, and then redouble back into her through that same magical connection.

"Oh, god," Lily said. It was high, breathy, surprised, and elated. "It's gonna happen, Jenny. My ass is for sex. My ass is for sex. It's for you. You're kissing it. You're eating it. You're eating my fucking asshole!"

I jammed my tongue into her as far as it could go. Her two rings snapped shut on it, then released and started spasming. Every other part of her body tensed up, shuddered, and then started flexing. The smell of her quivering, leaking pussy wafted up into my nostrils. I breathed it in deeply, letting it inflame my arousal further. I was horny again, but I was also just so happy for my precious Lily; she'd done what she'd set out to do. She'd cum from having her asshole worshiped. Then I felt my own selfish satisfaction rising in my breast: I'd made her cum by worshiping her asshole.

I would have been happy to stay there, between her legs and her cheeks, letting zealous fervor cool down to endless veneration, but Lily started squirming for real. I knew she wanted to move. I released her ass cheeks and moved away. She yanked out her earbuds, then scrambled forward on the bed and turned around. I knew what she wanted and needed, so I shook my head at her before she started crawling towards me. She understood, and waited for me to join her. In just a few moments, we were all tangled up with each other on our sides, and she was Frenching my mouth just as passionately as I'd Frenched her asshole.

"I have to say something else," she said in between fierce kisses. She sounded utterly overwhelmed and at a loss. "I love you. I love you so much. It's not enough. Jenny, what do I do? What do I say? How can I show you?"

I pushed her down and coaxed her head towards my titties. She found one and latched on. I groaned in pleasure. I looked down at her; she looked up, even as she started vigorously nursing. I held my focus, even though my titties, just like my ass, were for sex, and were creating a new loop of sexual pleasure in my body, especially down to my plug.

"You're mine" I whispered to her. "I'm yours, and you're mine. My precious Lily. My tulip. My snow angel. My little snow-white hunny-bunny."

Lily's crystal-blue eyes flashed desperate, eager assent. She nodded with most of my left titty in her mouth, and never stopped suckling. I wished I could give her milk. I pretended I was. I think she was pretending the same thing. Her arm reached down awkwardly between us. I smiled, and shifted my body to give her better access. Her delicate hand found my sopping, fiery pussy, and started teasing my lips.

"That's so good, Lily-baby," I whispered heavily. "You're such a good girl. You're my good girl. You make me so happy. You make me so horny. You make me cum. Nobody makes me cum like you."

Our electric gazes wrote novels. Hers were tales of endless love and gratitude. She needed more and better words, and I'd shown her how to conjure them up. I, in turn, wrote her a hundred-page love letter, assuring her over and over that she was special; that she was my favorite; that she was the best lover I'd ever had and could ever want; and that we would do absolutely everything to and with each other, every chance we got. I meant every unspoken word. The act of feeding her my titty, plus her suckling mouth balancing sexual service with her own primal need, strengthened all of the bonds between us.

She pulled away only to insist on the next step. "Do it to me, too. I need to feed you like that."

I nodded urgently, and we switched positions. I found her cotton-candy nipple, stiff and protruding, and held it lightly between my teeth.

"Oh," she softly moaned. "Yes. Later. Suck."

I took her whole titty into my mouth and began to nurse. Her reaction was immediate, because her titties were just as primed as mine. I looked up at her, and she looked down at me. We completely swapped roles. I felt safe, loved, and nurtured, and I gifted her pleasure in exchange for those blessings. The strengthened bonds from before revealed themselves to be halves of a whole, and we rapturously completed them.

"My Jenny," Lily whispered to me, her fingers running through my blonde hair. "My strawberry. My lollipop. My shortcake. My honey bee. You're all mine. You're my favorite-favorite. God, I love you so much."

I nodded my head, then closed my eyes and savored the simple act of suckling. My lips and tongue were tingling and throbbing in equal measure; they were for sex, but also for eating -- and for a very special kind of eating that expressed the broadest spectrum of love between beautiful girls. I slid my hand down to Lily's hot, soaking-wet pussy; the ice was a distant memory. I stroked her lovingly in time with my suckling. The two of us began slow-dancing to a secret song. I knew I was going to make her cum again, and I fantasized about cumming when she did -- because she had.

Music faded in all around us; it was that pleasant, ambient stuff that I'd heard on campus, and during our orientation ceremony.

"College girls love each other," the mellifluous mystery Mistress half-sang. "It's just about one hour before bedtime, girls. Congratulations on your first day on campus as full-fledged students of the Reeducation and Rehabilitation University for Girls. In five minutes, you'll begin your first in-dorm practice session. Tonight is all about cunnilingus -- eating pussy. Freshen up and get ready. Once the lesson begins, you can experiment with other pleasures while you lick your roommate's soft, sexy, delicious pussy, or while she's licking yours. Use your words. Teach and learn. Every girl is a little different. Show your roommate how much you love and respect them by listening to them, and also by talking to them. Nothing is sexier than trust. Trust each other. Love each other."

Lily groaned. "I was close."

I detached from her perky, snow-white titty and removed my hand from her pussy. "I'll eat you first, bun-bun. I wanted to make you cum."

She nodded her agreement, and we both got off the bed. She rushed to the closet; I went to the bathroom and washed up. When we both emerged, she shot me an apologetic look. "I just put it in myself," she said. "Not enough time. I'm going to wash my hands."

I gave her an easy smile. "Plug twins. Love you."

"Plug twins," she repeated. "Bed?"

"Anything you want. Position?"

"I'll think about it."

I lounged on the bed and watched her wash up through the transparent bathroom walls. The music caressed my brain. Lily joined me on the bed. "We should practice new things," she said. "Can I try riding your face?"

"That sounds so hot. Hands?"

"Ass. I love when you massage my ass hard. Spread it, too, in a rhythm. I'll play with my titties up top."

I moved my pillow down the large bed some, giving Lily plenty of room to climb aboard. Just before she swung her leg over, the room's lights shifted from normal white to green. My whole body responded right away; I went from pleasantly horny to aggressively aroused. Lily looked down at me and struggled to break through her own lusty fog.

"I can get a toy," she offered.

"It's okay," I said. "I want to please you. I want to try to cum because you cum."

"I think that's only for Mistresses and Masters," she said, getting her wet pussy just above my face, "but it would be so wonderful if you could."

Lily used her toned, flexible muscles to get in the perfect position; she flooded my nose with her arousal, and then our two different pairs of lips kissed. I sighed; she gasped. I found her high, tight butt with both hands, then reintroduced her hidden tulip to my tongue. Her natural flavor was overpowering; only the merest hint of her special one remained.

"I'm so horny already," she said. "You don't have to tease. You can go hard, everywhere, right away. Tap me if you need a break."

I nodded right below her pussy, but I knew I wasn't going to do that. I'd have sooner suffocated.

Lily went hard, too. She rocked, gyrated, and pushed her pussy and clit down onto my face. I made out with her tulip and turgid button just as vigorously as I'd worshiped her asshole. I dug my fingers and thumbs into her ass; her moans were strained, telling me it hurt so good and not to ease up. I gave her my eyes until her own drifted away, lost to the pleasure I was giving her down below and that she was giving herself up above.