School Daze Forever Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell into a line of twelve girls, right behind Lily. I found my dummy first, but hers was the very next one. We were so close, yet so far, and I longed to reach out, but then a healthy, jutting, tanned cock with a light purple head called out to me. It was shiny. My focus narrowed. My mouth watered. My pussy throbbed and my plugged ass squeezed, but then my mouth made it clear that it was the lucky winner. I took my lewd position on the comfortable floor, then startled a bit when that floor started to move underneath me. I quickly understood what was happening, though; I was being aligned. Soon enough, the cock was at the perfect height.

"First years," the voice said, "move forward and start sucking."

I crawled forward and penetrated my mouth with the stationary cock. The cum coating set my lips and tongue alight, and propelled me forward until almost the whole thing was inside of me. It wasn't all that big; it barely breached the entrance to my throat when I pushed in all the way. Once I'd vacuumed all the cum off the cock itself, I withdrew a little, wanting to play with the head with my tongue as I sucked.

"That's right, first-years," the voice said. "Get into a nice humping motion while you suck. Make sure the head is in your mouth for now. Get a real taste. Here it comes!"

I worked the fake cock head like crazy and sucked as hard as I could. I heard faint whirring coming from my dummy, and from places behind it. Then, I received my reward: a trickle of cum, never quite stopping, but temporarily increasing every time I sucked.

I almost came. I was so close, and suddenly keenly aware of just how close. One tiny thing was missing, and I didn't even know it could be. My first thought was that I just needed more -- more of that sense of pride and accomplishment. I sucked so hard I thought my jaw would break, but even though I got more cum, it still wasn't enough to push me over the edge.

Cum was Good, with a capital letter, just like milk was. They simply were, simply are, and always will be. All cum was Good. I knew what pussy tasted like, and I knew that the extra flavors college girls got were a bonus. I knew what Mistress Vivienne's asshole tasted like, plus some backdoor bonus flavors to boot. Milk and cum were beyond all that. They were a shortcut across every applicable sense. They didn't just taste Good; they smelled and felt Good, too. I already knew from the naughty movies Mistress Vivienne and I had watched together that cum looked Good; an image flashed in my mind of Lily's face and naked body covered in it, then another of me licking it all off as she writhed in ecstasy.

As for what cum sounded like, I couldn't quite imagine. I thought it of splattering against a wall -- or, better yet, Lily's skin, or mine. I knew that whatever sound that made, it would be Good. It would have to be.

I humped, sucked, and started to whine in between swallows. My body was pounding, throbbing, aching, and on fire. My lips, mouth, tongue, and throat were very happy, and I was doing my best to crush my new anal plug with my asshole and rear passage. There were so many other fun places being neglected, though, and I just couldn't push myself over the edge. As I slowed my sucking out of sheer soreness and exhaustion, I had the clever thought that we hadn't been told not to touch ourselves.

My hand flew below my micro skirt and homed in on my clit. It was a swollen hair trigger -- a detonator. I came, and I simply do not know how I didn't choke to death on fake cock and cum. The cum was making me so clear and mindful that I remembered absolutely everything, but still, it made no sense that I didn't injure myself. I shuddered and shook; my limbs felt like jelly, but the need to obey -- and to keep sucking and swallowing -- kept me mostly where I was. I heard the muffled moans, groans, and squeals of the other girls in my row; I could practically pick them out by distance and timbre. They were smart, too. They'd figured out the same thing I had.

"Very good, first-years," the voice said, supremely satisfied. "Cum is so good. Cum is your reward for a job well done. You'll do anything for your Masters' cum, and do anything to thank them for it afterwards."

I knew I would, and I knew I'd love it. The only thing I didn't know was how it was going to make me cum. My amped-up mind raced, even through my orgasm, contemplating all the possibilities. I had one clever thought -- that it was all about earning the cum -- but I had to discard it. Cumming because I'd helped a Master or Mistress cum was a different lesson. Cumming from cum was its own experience. Eventually, I had to settle upon the simplest explanation as my best working theory: freshness. What I needed was fresh cum.

The feel of somebody behind me was a surprise -- their hand brushing my ass and teasing my plug base. I spread my legs and arched my back, presenting myself to them completely. I heard a quiet chuckle. Their other hand found my soaking-wet pussy.

"You're ready," a woman's voice said. I screamed out my agreement around the cock, and just kept humping, sucking, and swallowing.

Her hand departed from my pussy. She grabbed both of my ass cheeks, spread them apart, and kneaded them with authority. I started groaning, only stopping when I swallowed. With a smooth, authoritative thrust, I was spit-roasted, with my little asshole plugged up besides. My eyes shot open, and they were flooded with the green light. I surrendered completely. The cocks, the dummy, and the nameless Mistress held me up; if my limbs helped, I surely couldn't feel them. I dangled. I let myself get fucked. I came, and came, and came some more.

"Cum because he came," she said, over and over. I groaned my assent around the cock, and began repeating the mantra inside my own head. I knew it wasn't going to happen. Everything felt too artificial and too easy. I still understood why she'd said it. It was another baby step towards something amazing.

Later, I would piece together that Cum Lunch had only lasted ten minutes. For another five after I was released from my twin impalements, I was a hyperaware puddle of useless flesh in front of my dummy. My body was relaxing in the normal, incandescent white light. Meanwhile, my mind raced, but not unpleasantly so. I took in every detail of the Mistress who'd so generously fucked me like a bitch: creamy skin, brown eyes, red matte lipstick, blonde-highlighted hair in a sharp, businesslike haircut, and a tailored suit that emphasized her confidence. Her peach-colored strap-on cock was shiny with my juices. She doted on me, dabbing my pussy with a soft, warm cloth and petting my hair; it wasn't so easy for her to run her fingers through it, since it was still up in a ponytail. It still felt very nice.

"I'm Mistress Jennifer," she said, "and yes, that is a little funny, Jenny."

I was too exhausted to smile, but I did the best I could to communicate my gratitude and my submission. I think she understood. When I felt like I might be able to support my own weight, she helped me up, but only onto my knees, and onto a pillow ever-so-conveniently placed. The cum enhanced the feeling of her skin on mine; it made me appreciate it more.

"I think you should taste yourself, Jenny," she said.

"Yes, Mistress," I mumbled out, or something like it.

She guided the cock to my mouth. I let her do most of the work to penetrate me. My lips, jaw, and tongue were already recovering, and I gently sucked while gazing up into her eyes. She liked that a lot; I could tell right away. The cum made me especially confident in my ability to read her body language and facial expressions.

Against the background flavor of the strap-on's material, I tasted the salty, tangy essence of my own well-fucked pussy. I also tasted tartness, sweetness, zip and zest. That was when I almost learned what strawberry rhubarb pie tasted like.

"Good girl, Jenny," Mistress Jennifer said as she petted me. "You're going to be a good little cocksucker."

I shuddered with pleasure, and mumbled out my gratitude around her cock.

Having submitted to a new Mistress in a new way while under an almost-new drug, I was helped to my feet, then directed to the large bathroom on that side of the building. Lily and I reconnected, hand in hand; that physical contact was transcendent. Fumiko and Mira found us, and we all waited to go into the bathroom together. They, too, were holding hands. I saw the complete picture of their love for each other, just from looking at them. Fumiko pushed Mira to be less shy, but was always there to protect her when it got to be too much. Mira was Fumiko's home base, keeping her steady when the world got quiet. She didn't mind being the dimmer light out in public.

"Spit-roasted on your very first Cum Lunch, huh?" Fumiko asked rhetorically while I peed. "Man, they must really like you."

"Just lucky, I think," I said. It felt good to pee -- almost sexually good. With the cum flowing through me, I was hyperaware of the pressure on my bladder being relieved, and the urine flowing out of me into the bowl. I was also very aware that Lily was doing the same thing right next to me. I was tempted to reach out for her hand, but that seemed a little much. We did shoot each other a bunch of naughty glances, though.

"Well, don't worry, Lily," Fumiko said, "everybody gets their turn -- trust me. There's just not enough Mistresses to go around all at once."

"I do wonder why they don't use third-years or higher?" Mira asked, washing up at the sink.

"Maybe because even super-pussies need a break sometimes," Fumiko said with a laugh. "Besides, it's good to be able to practice masturbating every once in a while. Valuable life skill. Teaches multitasking, too."

We all chewed on that for a second, and agreed it was a solid pair of theories.

Lily and I used the bidets, dabbed dry, and then found two spots at the sinks. Two other girls took our places on the toilets. For a minute, we didn't know what, exactly, to do, because we hadn't officially greeted them yet. Fumiko came to the rescue.

"Eh, you can wash up more than once," she said. "Plenty of real estate in here. Just wait, and you can say hello to... well, I won't spoil the fun. Bye, you two! I really, really hope I see you again soon."

Mira gave us a friendly wave. "Yup. Me too." She seemed more confident and forward with some cum in her.

"Bye, girls!" I said.

"Bye Fumiko!" Lily said. "Bye Mira!"

They left, and after that, we got to greet Gina and Analisa, two thick, tanned, dark-haired Mediterranean beauties wearing lovely summer dresses. They were second years, and both were still in General Studies.

Gina's flavor was impossible to place; it blended together with her natural essence, and I simply had no frame of reference. "Fine wine," she said with a smile. "I never had a glass -- you know, before -- so don't feel left out."

"I never had strawberry rhubarb pie," I said. "The real stuff is just going to be 'good' now, isn't it?"

"Yeah," she said. "It's okay to be a little bummed out, but honestly? Small price to pay."

It was still very early in my college career, but I was inclined to agree. Having tons of orgasms puts a lot of things in perspective.

Analisa's flavor reminded me of licorice covered in extra sugar, plus a spritz from some tart fruit. "General Studies is great," she said. "Don't worry about picking a major right away. Trust me, the college is never going to run out of classes for you."

We all washed our hands again and walked out of the bathroom. It occurred to me that I didn't know where we were going next. Then my wrist tingled, and the college proved yet again that it was always at least a few steps ahead of us.

"Jenny and Lily!" a voice rang out. I immediately honed in on its source, which was bouncing gaily towards us. Both of us giggled; our twice-washed fingers were about to get wet again.

The lanky, energetic girl cocked her head and waved. "Let's get outside and out of the way a little. Lots of foot traffic here." She was right; other pairs of first-years were getting called out by name, too, and the second-years were scattering to the four winds. We followed her outside into the bright afternoon sun. It was harsh on my eyes for a second, but after just a blink or two, everything was fine. It was a warm, beautiful September day in a secret little spot in northeastern America, and our newly-formed trio found a patch of perfectly cultivated, emerald-green grass to stand on while we got better acquainted.

I let Lily go first; I loved watching her greet other girls. The cum was still sharpening my awareness; I was able to focus on every little detail, and I could've sworn I even slowed down time a little bit to get a longer show. Our tour guide gave Lily's hand the chance to navigate one leg of her loose-but-incredibly-short athletic shorts, then found her pussy just under her micro skirt. Their faces both brightened for an instant before relaxing into the teasing contact. Their other hands found each other and clasped together, brushing against Lily's smooth, naked thigh.

"Nadine," the creamy, auburn-haired girl said softly to Lily. "Third year, Behavioral Sciences and Nursing... and your tour guide for the rest of the afternoon."

"Lily," my roommate replied. "First year, General Studies. It's so nice to meet you."

The pair came together in a gentle kiss, with Nadine leaning down for the shorter girl. One of my hands strayed to my own pussy. The other found one of my braless titties and teased a nipple. It poked against my thin, cottony shirt right away. College girls loving each other was so hot to me. It helped that they were all so beautiful. Nadine was a supermodel playing at the sporty girl next door. Her wavy, medium-length hair was in a low-hanging ponytail, much like ours was; her luscious lips were just about the same color as mine -- a rich pink that was deeper than Lily's shade, hinting at red just from how full and wet they were. Watching those two pairs of lips press together made mine part and then purse, my tongue playing with them wherever it got the chance.

Her eyes were something strange and new. One was bright blue, and one was bright amber.

They ended their kiss slowly, then brought their hands up from their pussies; Lily had to take an extra second again to get out of Nadine's shorts. I teased my own lips with a finger on either side, but stayed away from my clit. I didn't want to work myself up again right away, and was still well-satisfied from the spit-roasting I'd received during Cum Lunch. I was also fuller than I could remember being in a long time. All around us, I was vaguely aware that trios of girls were finishing their own greetings and separating out, but I was focused on just the one pair: my Lily, and our tour guide.

They tasted each other, and my hips started moving a little. I took a deep breath and visualized green and blue light, with the latter growing brighter as the former dimmed. I felt it working a little bit; my hands stopped teasing my pussy and my nipple. I felt proud of myself for regaining control.

Lily and Nadine parted, and it was my turn. I didn't rush; I savored the whole experience, and hoped Lily was enjoying the show. Nadine's body emanated a pair of smells: youthful freshness and hints of athletic effort. Her lips were college-girl-perfect against mine. Her ass was well-muscled, but still had that delightful bounce and plumpness near the surface. Its skin was silky smooth like mine, rather than space-age-fabric-soft like Lily's. She smiled when we broke our kiss.

"You like my butt, huh, Jenny?" she asked.

"I love it," I said. I'd reached out and set the terms for our other hands; she'd been very eager to accept my silent suggestion, and then she'd silently suggested an escalation in turn. Her strong hand on my ass felt wonderful. She was giving it a legitimate massage.

"A few more months of walking and exercise, and yours will be just as good. I can feel it. You've got a great butt, Jenny. Man, I wish I'd felt up Lily's."

Lily appeared next to us. I smiled. "Your wish is our command."

Nadine bit her lip. "You girls are great," she said, "but first things first. I need my taste of your peach, Jenny."

We finished the greeting; her pussy was salty with sweat, like she'd been exercising all morning. Her secret flavor was freshly-cut herbs, veering towards minty.

"Oh," she said happily. "My apologies, Jenny. It was your strawberry."

When we parted, Nadine took Lily up on her offer. I didn't wait for permission; I considered it a roommate privilege. The three of us got multiple handfuls of perky, toned, bubbly, college-girl ass, and Lily and I swapped Nadine's lingering taste back and forth between us.

"Room for one more?" Nadine asked.

We broke our kiss and glanced at her. She gave us a big, toothy smile. "It's super awkward, but you're both just so hot. It's mostly tongues, and just get in as close as you can with everything else."

We both nodded, and then came together for our first-ever three-way kiss. Just as Nadine had warned us, it was very awkward. Still, the feeling of three tongues all flirting with each other in the open air sent new tingles into me, and the butt massages further enhanced the experience.

When we all pulled away, Nadine sighed. "So, you girls getting sick of the classic 'R&RU' greeting yet?"

"Never!" I said. "I love watching it, too."

"It's a lot of fun," Lily agreed.

"Oops," Nadine said. "Bad news then, because... it's time for the hats."

"Hats?" I echoed dumbly.

"Yup," Nadine confirmed apologetically. "Blue hats. Tour guide and touring girls. Never enough time in the day."

She shucked off her small backpack, placed it on the ground, and then bent over from her waist to retrieve our hats. She wiggled back and forth a few times to give us another show. She was very flexible, just like us. Her legs were long, so getting all the way down to the backpack while barely bending her knees was quite the feat.

She straightened up and turned around, bearing three boring, blue ball caps with 'R&RU Tour' emblazoned in white. The final word was much bigger and set below the college's abbreviated name. She handed one to each of us, then put hers on.

"You can make adjustments," she said. "This is one of the few things that isn't custom tailored to every girl. Makes sense. Blue's like that."

"Can I ask a silly question, Nadine?" Lily asked.

"Of course, cutie," she replied.

"I'm so sorry. I don't mean to offend you in any way. You're so nice, and I already love you and like you. It's just-"

"I'm not a Mistress," Nadine interjected. She didn't sound offended at all. Lily nodded shyly. "Check your tablets. Find your schedules for today."

We pulled out our tablets in unison and did as she requested. When I opened up the calendar app, that dark purple light from our orientation started pulsing. I felt the tattoos on my face start to tingle. I saw the blocked-off portion of the schedule: Campus tour with Nadine, deputized. Nadine is in charge of you for the duration unless a college-affiliated Mistress intercedes.

"Tap the entry," Nadine said.

I did, and several pictures of our tour guide popped up, plus details about the priorities for our tour.

"Oh," Lily said serenely. "Of course. Thank you, Nadine."

I felt that same serenity. It hadn't even occurred to me to ask the question, but it was nice to know that everything was all planned out for us.

"It was a good question, Lily," she said. "Here on campus, they run a tight ship -- out in town, just a little less so. If you're ever unsure about anything, though, check in -- tablet, laptop, any school employee or anybody working a job out in town. The college loves us, and it always wants us to be safe."