School Daze Forever Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The purple light from my tablet reinforced that comforting thought. My tattoos and the warm milk inside of me agreed that it was the whole truth.

"Okay, tablets away, girls," she said. "Tech's only to help. People come first."

"And all the time," I said.

Nadine laughed. "Stole my best line, Jenny! If I were a Mistress, I might've given you a little swat."

"Do you want you?" I asked.

"Much rather do other things to your ass," she said with a sigh, "but it's time to be responsible."

I wanted her to do those other things to me, too -- ideally, with Lily in the mix at the same time.

We put away our tablets and donned our blue caps; nothing magical or scientific happened. We were just exempted from any more greetings until we took them off. I was disappointed by that, but I knew the college knew best. I did my visualizations again. I figured if I was wearing a blue hat, then I should probably be in a blue frame of mind. The cum high was fading. I was going to have to rely on a different kind of clarity.

"So," Nadine asked, "are you gonna ask?"

Lily beat me to it. "They're really pretty," she said. "Are they...?"

Nadine smiled. "Custom job. I saw them somewhere online, and thought they were just the coolest. It was a way to stand out without going all sci-fi or fantasy. We've got contacts for the really out-there stuff; those are fine for a few hours at a time. This actually happens in real life sometimes, though almost never this cleanly. Just a little boost, you know? Right at the edge of the possible."

"I don't think the sex we're having is right at that edge," I said skeptically.

Nadine laughed again, then started walking, regularly turning and walking backwards or sideways so she could see us. Her movements were energetic and graceful. She obviously had perfect balance; I idly wondered if we did, too. Lily and I came together again with clasped hands and began following her down a straight, off-white path through the fields of grass.

"No, it is most certainly not," she agreed. "As far as that goes, we're living the dream, and everyone we're with is, too -- and it should come as no surprise that they're extremely willing to suspend their disbelief when we get ahold of them. When they get ahold of us? Well, whatever. It's awesome. Okay, so, coming up on the left is one of our many blue libraries. Believe it or not, we've got real books by the truckload, plus lots of interesting artifacts both on display and in vaults, being studied by top women..."

********

Our first group shower was under neither blue or green lights, and it was quite the exercise in contradictions.

Lily and I were both in there together, but we didn't keep to ourselves. We mingled with the four other naked girls, giving them the normal greeting, then offering to be shower buddies for a minute or two. Four more entries lodged in my brain: Sarah, Lena, Corrine, and Monique.

The other grand contradiction was that we didn't fuck and we didn't cum. All six of us had the same idea: lots of teasing, but no release, because we were about to spend our first nights together with our roommates. Asses were grabbed, titties were massaged, nipples were tweaked, and pussies were cupped. Kissing was definitely on the menu, as long as lips and tongues steered clear of any especially naughty places. We were working ourselves up into a frenzy, and having a grand old time doing it. Laughter punctuated stretches of sighing and moaning. Girls struck poses, swaying and wiggling invitingly. Detachable showerheads became high-powered squirt guns, and all of us immediately realized that they'd make for delightful sex toys, too.

The soaps and shampoos on offer were pointedly unscented; the college was confident that its students naturally smelled great. The towels were so soft and fluffy I could barely believe it. Lily and I sauntered back to our room mostly dry and mostly naked; our hair was wrapped in towels, and we wore translucent, jelly shower sandals just to help keep the floors dry.

"I remember everything," I said offhandedly as we walked into our new home for the year. "It's like I'm one of those geniuses in the movies."

Lily giggled. "Me too! I was always good with names, but all the other stuff? The buildings, the campus map, the history? It's crazy!"

We chuted our shoes, but kept our towels on. We came together, standing, and gazed into each other's eyes. The electricity looped and mounted.

"Let's keep staring and see what happens," Lily whispered, her crystal-blue eyes never leaving mine.

I nodded eagerly. Our hands wandered slowly and with false caution, barely brushing each other's skin. We wanted to focus on the one experience. A lot of people say they get lost in somebody else's eyes; that's not what happened to me. With Lily's eyes as my focal point, I became hyperaware of her entire body, and mine. From the corner of my eye, I could see subtle changes in her lips, the twitch of a muscle in her neck or shoulder, and, at the very periphery, the slow movements of her arms as her fingertips teased my silky-smooth skin. The electricity took over my nerves; I felt like if I made one abrupt movement, I'd start spasming everywhere all at once. I didn't, though, and the tension that remained in my body was entirely new. It was a mild adrenaline rush, full-body arrhythmia, and a dozen other things that should've been worrisome or irksome, but were magically transformed into exquisite torture by the love and desire I saw in Lily's eyes.

It was very clearly a game of chicken. My own eyes started to sting and water. I felt the twin threats of crying and sneezing building up inside of me. I even started to feel a tingle down below, like I had to pee, even though I'd just gone.

I broke first. "I love you," I said, and Lily's entranced expression twisted into a new form of involuntary beauty. Her mouth opened up and I heard the sharp, shuddering intake of breath, followed by an equally shaky exhalation. Her hands came up to my face and began teasing it; the tickling sensation was almost unbearable, but I tried to endure it for her. She fixated on my forest-green eyes again, and drew her whole body as close to me as she could get it.

"I love you," she whispered, and gave me the same emotional orgasm I'd just given her.

We both tried to laugh, but were too shaky and giddy to manage it properly. I almost cried. Our hands got braver. Our lips met, and our tongues wasted no time. By the time they parted, all of that released tension had been replaced by a much more familiar kind.

"I love you so much I don't think I can handle it," Lily said to me. Her voice was overflowing with desperation and vulnerability.

"Tell me what to do," I answered. "Anything."

She shook her head. "No. No, I need to do things for you. I need to love you. Please."

I guided her hands to my ass. "Plug me?" We'd removed ours for our group shower.

She nodded immediately. "You really like it. You like being full back there."

"I do."

We hurried into the closet, and I opened up one of my plug drawers. I didn't waste time pondering. I grabbed a purple, rubbery-looking one and handed it off to Lily, then found some lube and did the same.

"And me?" she asked.

I shook my head. "No. I want to taste you there later."

She nodded again. "I owe you."

"No you don't," I replied, "but you'll love it."

"I will!"

Lily led the way to the bed. She took her place, sitting on the edge, and patted her leg. I went and got a pillow for my head and placed it to her right. Then I put myself over her lap and relaxed my whole body. I felt her hands softly stroke me, neck to quads. I closed my eyes and let her take control.

"Such a good girl," she said, "and so beautiful. Spread your leg a little for me, please, Jenny. Open yourself up to me."

I did as she bade, and was rewarded with one of her hands teasing my pussy. Next came the cold drizzle of lube. I cooed in surprise for her; she shushed me and began teasing my pink rear hole with a wet finger. I let the tickles race through my body and find all my other fun places. Teasing became massaging, and massaging became penetrating. My greedy hole put up no resistance whatsoever. It welcomed the attention.

"That's right, Jenny," Lily said. "I'm inside of you. We're connected."

I nodded into my pillow and let her warm up my ass. She could do no wrong back there; every stretch, every push, and every pull was divine. She took more time than she needed to, and I was very happy that she did. She withdrew her finger, but didn't leave me unattended for more than a moment. The cool, slick head of the plug touched my hole. Lily slid it into me with steady pressure. I savored the warmth of my pink little asshole stretching, then the feeling of being filled again. When my rubbery pucker shrunk around the smallest part, I started squeezing.

"That's me in there," Lily said. "Feel me." Her voice was soft, but thick with arousal. I felt very submissive to her at that moment, but I didn't hear dominance alongside her mounting desire. I heard love and awe.

I moaned into the pillow and started rocking my hips, squeezing my asshole around the plug all the while. Lily kneaded my ass cheeks, then started spreading and closing them, joining my two rhythms. I felt that in my pussy, already so hot and wet. One of her hands drifted to the plug base. I felt her touch it lightly.

"'Property of 'R&RU,'" Lily read aloud. "But you're my roommate, Jenny. You're mine." Still, there was no dominance in her voice. Instead, there was need.

I turned my head so she could hear me. "I'm yours."

"I'm yours, too," she asked, "right?"

"You're mine," I immediately assured her. "You're my roommate. You're mine."

Her hands were all over my vulnerable, naked body, stroking me, soothing me, and transmitting all her relief and excitement into me. I was so happy I could make her feel that way.

"Can I...?" she asked.

I knew exactly what she meant. I nodded again. She lifted her hands up, and I crawled forwards, off her lap, then swung around so we were sitting next to each other. Our hands wandered both reverently and whimsically. I found her eyes.

"Tell me," I said. "I want it to be amazing for you."

"You won't think it's stupid?"

I caressed her face, then gave her a loving peck on her lips. "I'm going to be licking your butthole later, Lily. Nothing is stupid. Everything can be sexy."

She grinned, then nodded. I focused intently on her, letting her know she had my full attention.

"I'm a masseuse," she said. "You're my bossy client. You know I'm in love with you, and you know I'm a freak. You make me give you a foot rub, just the way you like it."

"But you're so good at it..."

Her eyes flashed and she nodded again. "You can't help it. You start playing with yourself. I get to have my way with your feet. You cum while I'm worshiping them with my mouth, and I cum, too. You don't really have to--"

"I will," I insisted, "for real. That's so sexy, Lily. I want it. How do you want me?"

"On your back, with them just dangling off the end," she said as she stood up. "I'll be on the floor, on my knees."

She tossed the lube towards the center of the massive bed, then we both took our new positions. I got myself nice and comfy with some pillows; Lily had brought the one I'd been using before down to the carpeted floor with her. I felt her down there, next to my bare, dangling feet. I couldn't see her, but I knew she was taking them in.

I got into character; first, I imagined myself as a Mistress, but that wasn't quite right. Mistresses Vivienne and Jane, and Mommy C, were all so caring and loving. Lily didn't want that, exactly. She wanted somebody selfish and aloof. I played around with some ideas in my head, and decided to just go for it.

I sighed out my displeasure. "I can't believe my regular girl isn't here for me," I said. "It took me months to train her up."

"I'm so sorry, Miss Jennifer," Lily said. "I'm a very fast learner. You just let me know what you like best."

I sighed again. "I shouldn't have to," I complained. "I like being able to just zone out. Fine, though. Start with my arches. Really work them. I'm in awful shoes all day, and they cramp me up."

"Of course, Miss," she replied. Her hands were on my left foot instantly.

I didn't start masturbating right away; I knew her fantasy had an arc. For a little while, I just enjoyed her skills. The clever slip-on shoes we'd worn for most of the afternoon had kept my feet nice and comfy, but there was still something very satisfying about the rhythmic, focused pressure Lily's surprisingly strong hands were applying to the soles of my feet. I tried making a few more dissatisfied noises, just to play it up for her, but pretty soon I was encouraging her with my sighs and little moans.

"Am I doing okay, Miss?" Lily said. She could hardly keep up the pretense.

"I suppose," I said. "Keep going with that, and don't neglect my other foot!"

"Of course, Miss."

After both my arches were warm and loose, I moved things along. "Okay, new girl," I said, "you passed the test. My feet are in your hands. Let me just enjoy it."

"Thank you, Miss!" she exclaimed. "You just let me know if--"

"Shhhh," I said. "Be a good girl and let me relax."

Lily was a very good girl for me after that. Her magic hands worked my toes, heels, ankles, and even my calves. I closed my eyes and let my own hands drift to familiar places. I found a titty and a nipple, and my fiery pussy. I imagined purple and green together; I told myself again that my feet were for sex, and for Lily. My body was much quicker to agree that time. I only teased myself long enough for Lily to know that her fantasy had reached its final stage. When I felt her hot breath on my feet, I slid my fingers up the sides of my wet pussy and found my bonus button. I switched titties from nearest to farthest, which let me use all my strength and dexterity to work over my other nipple. I wasn't shy about my mounting pleasure; I was more than ready to cum, but I wanted Lily to give me the signal.

"Like before," she whispered. I wiggled just my big toes to let her know I understood.

It was hard not to cum when she started licking me down there. I kept myself on the very edge with my own hands; I started visualizing blue, green, and purple all together. It was the fancy equalizer of a stereo at first, but then it shifted into something more abstract. It was a movie made of swirling paint; it was music and rhythm. My feet are for sex, I told myself again. My feet are for Lily. She's going to make me cum, not me. She's going to suck me, and I'm going to cum. Not yet. I have to wait.

The warning signal came when one of Lily's hands departed completely. I knew exactly where it had gone. I could feel her heat pushing against my skin. I could feel her discipline flagging, just like mine was.

Her tongue started at my heel and dragged up my entire length, hard. Her lips got closer and closer while it did. Then she was at my big toe, bracing my foot with one strong hand. Her thumb was digging into my arch, and it felt so good. Connected as we were, skin to skin, I could even feel myself being jostled slightly by her relentless masturbation. I imagined that, too: my petite, snow-white roommate in a sexual frenzy because of me -- because I was so beautiful to her, and because she was serving me. I imagined the brightest green all around her body, and around mine, too, tinged with just enough purple to keep rewiring my body and brain to make us even closer friends, sisters, and lovers than we already were.

She engulfed my left big toe, and she worshiped it as zealously as any titty, pussy, cock, or clit. She almost made me cum -- almost. With a squeeze on my nipple and a touch more force and speed on my throbbing clit, I pushed myself over the edge easily. I pretended that she had done it. I forced myself into her fantasy. She was the magical, expert masseuse who'd made her bossy, fussy client cum from her feet.

Lily groaned and moaned her own orgasm all around my toe. Her hand squeezed me hard, then went slack and fell away. Her mouth slid off my toe like she was collapsing. I rode my orgasm, then relaxed into the afterglow. After a little while, Lily climbed slowly onto the bed. She tried to curl into me, but I was having none of that. I rolled over and grabbed her fully, then moved in slowly for a tender kiss.

A hint of confusion flickered in her eyes. "You don't want me to rinse--"

I silenced her with my mouth, and then my tongue. She melted into me. When our first kiss ended, I found her eyes. "I love you," I said firmly. "I love all of you."

She sighed happily and buried herself in my body. I wasn't so much taller than her, but she was good at making herself small. She brushed her lips and nose against my titties; I petted her damp, black hair. Her towel had fallen off at some point. Mine was still loosely attached.

"Thank you so much, Jenny," she said. "You were amazing. It was like you were in my mind. I love you so much. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world."

"I loved playing with you," I said. "It was so sexy -- and you know what? You're really good at giving foot rubs!"

She giggled softly, tickling my skin with her breath. "Thank you," she said. "Mistress Jane let me practice a lot. She said it could even be my major later, if I wanted, but that I'd have to learn to control myself. People want all sorts of massages, not just foot rubs."

"Well," I said, "I think you could give a great rectal massage already, too."

She giggled again. "You're spoiling me," she said, "but I like it."

She scooched up again, and we kissed some more. We couldn't help it; even when we wanted to talk to each other, our lips and tongues were too tempting. We had to do it in short bursts, in between kisses. Finally she managed to break away; I wanted more. I knew she did, too.

"I really want to do your thing," she said sincerely. "Would you tell me about it?"

"I have to think," I told her. "It was just the one time, this morning, with Mistress Vivienne. I was on my knees in the shower. She got really aggressive near the end. I liked that a lot, but it's different with us."

Lily nodded. "I understand. Being submissive was just a part of that one fantasy. It doesn't always have to be that way with us."

I smiled at her, and caressed her soft cheek. "Exactly. We can be anything. Everything."

She was very patient with me, and didn't take offense when my focus drifted inward, trying to discover or create a fantasy.

"Okay," I said, flashing her a smile. "How about this? You're already in the room. You're hanging out, naked, studying or reading -- ooh, or listening to music. Let's do that. Put in the earbuds. You're on your belly on the bed. No plug. Your legs are spread out. You don't hear me come in. I come up behind you, and I just do whatever I want. You're surprised, but you submit. Just make sure you're ready to lift up if you need to reach your pussy at the end. I want you to cum. We could even use a toy on your pussy. Would that help?"

Lily thought about it, then shook her head. "I think I want to focus on it, like you did before, for me. That was so cool. I think it's going to be easier for me."

"Your ass is for sex," I said seductively, reaching down to massage her perfect little cheek.

Her lips parted and her eyes got heavy. She nodded back at me. "Yeah," she whispered huskily. "That's right. Our asses are for sex."

"I'll be gone for a few minutes," I said with a smile. "You won't know exactly when I'm coming in. Make sure the lube is near the foot of the bed. Trust me, it'll be worth it."

"With my life," Lily replied. I knew she had questions, but she firmly resolved not to ask them. I liked that a lot.