Science Club Ch. 03

Story Info
Lile BBT tv show but with sex!
1.9k words
4.08
1.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone was topless and no one cared. Eventually, everyone looked up and surveyed the room of 18 year old unblemished flesh. Walt and Tilly looked at Sophie and Alexis who in turn looked at Drew and Amanda. All liked what they saw around them.

Clearly there was more to this then kissing. That's when Drew took the lead of asking Amanda to stand up easing down her black leggings and then her white panties. He gasped as he looked upon her womanhood for the first time. Beneath the granny panties lied the most beautiful thing he had ever saw. Soft pillowy red hairs outlined a very pale white pubis that when he laid her down and eased her legs apart showed a fiery pink pussy with soft folds and it had an aroma Drew felt drawn to.He leaned in, and without checking with his teammate, gave her a tentative lick. Amanda cued and ahhh... at the welcomed intrusion.

Walt really loved Tilly's breasts. He loved the way the aerolas and nipples raised up to his mouth. Walt worked his way down and kissed and sucked on her stomach and worked his way down to her panties. Walt noticed a wet spot on the pink fabric and a scent that drew his face closer. Walt inhaled deeply from between her legs and gave a tentative lick across the moist fabric. Tilly almost thrust herself towards Walt's mouth. Tilly raised her butt up off the couch and helped Walt lower her panties. Tilly shyly kept her legs together but parted them as Walt dived in to inspect. Later, once Tilly came down from cloud nine she would say of Walt's ability that, he was through and very detail oriented.

Alexis some how wound up on the bottom. Sophie rubbed and caressed Alexis through her silk like panties, which were very damp to the touch. It felt like with every touch Sophie applied to her large nipples on her pert little breasts that her womanhood further soaked her underwear. Sophie used her teeth and hands to remove Alexis's panties to show a bald pubis that glistened with wetness. Sophie felt just as wet in her panties. Sophie made to kiss Alexis's pussy and drenched kissed with her whole mouth. Alexis just purred. The lithe coca colored thighs wrapped around Sophie's head and hung over her shoulders as Alexis writhed and twisted under the tutelage of Sophie's tongue.

No one was on a race. But like playing a slot machine and hitting the jackpot, Drew brought Amanda to orgasm for the first time. Amanda didn't know what to do as the butterflies grew inside her and burst out. Amanda quietly whimpered and cued as she came. Alexis wasn't so quiet. If it wasn't for the fact that no one else was home, 911 would have been called. Her screams were of horror movie level that Janet Leigh would have had competition from. Sophie looked up into Alexis's eyes with Alexis's girl juice dropping from her chin. Alexis pulled her in for a kiss and used her to tongue to clean off Sophie's face.

Tilly reviled Alexis in volume but her moans and shrieks sounded like she was having spasms and hiccuping at the same time as she came and gushed all over Walt.. Tilly wiggled as Walt ate her out slowly and licked her clean, but he never seemed to be able to catch up with her flow of cum.

On their own, everyone switched up. Sophie had trouble laying down as Alexis kissed and tasted her own sex on Sophie's lips s she kissed and nibbled down Sophie's neck and spent a good amount of time taking care of her light coco colored breasts, whose tan nipples were small like pencil eraser with equally small aerolas against her 42DD globes.

Amanda's shyness seemed to have left her entirely and she worked off Drew's belt and slowly removed his slacks and boxers. Amanda marveled at her view of a penis. Drew's member was erect and thick 8", that sprang up as it was released and bounced around in front of Amanda's face. Amanda touched it with her hand, feeling it's strength and warmth and texture. Drew inhaled a short breath as her cold hands felt his cock. Gradually, she leaned over to take a closer look and kissed the head and up and down his shaft. Drew almost fainted as she engulfed half his cock in one motion.

Walt was, to say the least uncomfortable. Tilly on the other hand was very very eager. Walt willingly submitted to her as she unbuckled his jeans and pulled down his briefs. Tilly gasped at what unfolded before her eyes. Walt's cock was almost 2" wide and was at least 12" long. She grasped it in her small hands and giggled as she rubbed the shaft up and down and ran a thumb across his cock head, spreading his tip opening and surprised to see the pre-cum leaking out of his cock. Tilly moved towards it and licked it up, parting his cock head tip and running her tongue down his entire length of his shaft. Her hands starting gently needing his hairy balls.

Alexis loved the taste of Sophie's sex. Alexis loved everything about the young woman she had complete control of, whose sex was being stimulated by her mouth. Sophie held Alexis by her hair as she rubbed herself against Alexis's mouth and began shake as Alexis tongues her clit at the same time that she rubbed a finger along the top of her pussy, unintentionally finding the her g spot. Sophie's pussy constricted around Alexis's mouth and finger as she came into Alexis's mouth flooding her nostrils with her girl goo. Alexis came up and snuggled with Sophie and slowly they kissed each other back and forth wrapped in each others arms. Taking a break from each other they watched and held each other as the guys were getting their due.

Drew was in heaven. Amanda's inexperience was nothing compared to her quick learning curve. The fact that none of them had ever done something like this before would never cross anyone's mind if they were a fly on the wall watching the six teens in the basement at Sophie's. Amanda experimented on Drew, but he was enjoying it too much to care. Amanda's mouth was doing amazing things to him. What she started with her hands she ended without words but with noble oral deeds. What started as going half way became full on contact.

Amanda tried different things to see what Drew would do. Squeeze his balls too tightly and he yelps in pain. Suck on them and his cock seemed to grow larger in her hand. Licking the under the shaft is a more sensitive then the top, but not nearly as sensitive as the head. When taking him into her mouth and sucking on him or just letting his cock slide in and out relaxed him immensely and she was sure when she blew on his cock head after a good amount of sucking and then engulfed his whole cock until she could feel his pubic hair against her lips by half swallowing him, she got the most reaction out of him. So culminating all of this data, Amanda used a combination of what he liked best and kissed and sucked him like a pro.

Drew began to feel a tightening in his balls that was slowly building. He wasn't sure what was happening but it felt really good. Holding head head in his hands he frantically tapped her on the head to let her know something was happening. Amanda withdrew his cock from her mouth, smiling as she did so, when Drew gave her this pained look. She looked at his face and then looked at his cock as its red turned a slight shade of red, and his cock thickened in her hand as Drew erupted. Ropes of his ejaculate covered Amanda's face and breasts as Drew groaned from release as well as embarrassment. Amanda considered OT a success. She licked Drew clean and then swiped a finger across her right nipple,which had a goop of cum on it and licked her finger clean. She leaned over and sucked her left breast in her mouth and cleaned that off as much as she could by herself. Alexis got up from Sophie and knelt next to her to get a taste of Drew's cum by helping Amanda clean up.

Walt was beside himself. Taking in everything around him,apparently they had hit upon a topic that had so many variables it would be nearly impossible to formulate an answer let alone a question. Tilly's small mouth and talented tongue was doing what it could on Walt, but in this case his size was getting in the way. Tilly could only take about 4" of him in at a time and her gag reflex and tiny mouth could only hold so much cock.

Alexis crawled over and started licking his shaft and fondling his balls. Tilly withdrew him from her mouth and licked down the underside of his shaft and took one testicle in her mouth and lightly sucked on it. Alexis,not feeling daunted by his size took Walt onto her mouth and swallowed half of his length fairly easily. Alexis bobbed her head a few times slowly and eventually got a good rhythm. The more she relaxed her mouth and throat, the deeper she could take him in. Tilly switched testicles and was jerking his shaft below where Alexis couldn't reach. Tilly motioned Alexis and they switched places again.

Tilly relaxed herself and found herself swallowing more of him then she did before. Her cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk, her mouth full to the gills with cock. Walt felt himself stirring inside. He felt sick to his stomach but it was a whole different kind of feeling. It moved from his stomach to his balls and was a slow building ache that felt really good. The next thing he knew, his cock felt like it was getting even bigger and then he blew his load. The two ladies taking care of him were in a change of shifts when the head of his cock exploded. Alexis got shot in the cheek. His white cum a graffiti mark on her dark skin.

Tilly had her mouth open about to take a forth round bobbing on his cock so the two ropes of cum shot her way went partly in her mouth and the rest splashed upon her breasts and somehow covered them like icing a cake. Her pale breasts looked like they were freshly waxed and grow no from the light reflecting his cum off of her skin. Walt felt a huge wave of pleasure sweep over him. He felt empty yet satisfied. When he saw what his huge cock had wrought upon the two ladies kneeling on front of him he felt ashamed. But in other ways he became more excited. His cock remained semi rock hard, dripping cum from its tip. Walt embraced Tilly and kissed Alexis tasting himself on her lips. Tilly snuck herself in the kiss as well and Walt got even harder as he kissed the two woman at once.

Walt would have called their out of school meeting to order but something was happening on the other side of the room that had drew everyone's attention...