Science Club Ch. 04: Intercourse

Story Info
Like the BBT tv show but with sex!
1.4k words
4.38
2.1k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walt got up with Tilly and Alexis to see what was going on with Drew, Amanda and Sophie. After Drew and the other two ladies watched Alexis and Tilly open Walt's eyes to more then just quadratic equations and visions way beyond the Prime Directive, Amanda had her hand on Drew's soft cock when it began to get hard again. Maybe it was Alexis's soft cuing as she blew Walt or Tilly's squeaks as she blew his load all over her face and Tilly's massive tits but Amanda was starting to get wet again and felt an emptiness within herself. Amanda looked to Drew who was looking at her hand on his growing cock. Amanda licked her lips and stuck out her tongue like she was solving a complicated question. Sophie was watching everything between the two red heads and liking what she was seeing.

Sophie saw how awkward Drew approached Amanda. He kissed her deeply. He took his time. She laid back on the couch and spread her legs for him as he moved his body toward her. For only knowing biology through textbooks, Amanda knew and wanted very much what was gong to happen next. Drew brought himself on front of her and grabbed his shaft by the base and lined himself up to her pussy, which was wet and waiting. Sophie massaged her shoulder and reached out and rubbed and tickled Amanda's nearest breast as Drew eased in the head of his cock slowly. He backed out causing Amanda to gasp. Then moved to enter her again and the head of his cock disappeared into her. He pulled out again and eased into her warm depths again and finding little to now resistance until he had 3/4 of himself in her and began to pump in and out of her slowly. Amanda guessed that her hymen broke from the tampons she used because she felt no pain but only pleasure as he slowly fucked her. Sophie was amazed by what she was seeing up close.

Tilly and Alexis both looked at each other and then down to Walt's cock as he too came to full mast watching Amanda and Drew fuck. Tilly looked with a pouty face at Alexis who motioned for her to be first as Tilly started stroking Walt's cock. Not wanting to miss what was happening with Drew and Amanda, Tilly left Walt sitting on the easy chair. She sucked him some to make sure he was nice and hard and turned around and squatted over him. Alexis held his cock up with one hand while she helped line up Walt's cock to Tilly's womanhood. Tilly eased down a little bit at a time. She was so wet that when she felt her hymen break it hardly phased her. Her small pussy stretched as Walt's 12"s filled her up. She raised up and down slowly finding a rhythm her short legs could handle. By nature Walt held her by the hips and added his strength to her bouncing thrusts. Alexis, not wanting to sit and do nothing played with Tilly's ample tits and started kissing her deeply.

Meanwhile in the other corner of the room Drew and Amanda were close to cumming. Amanda could feel Drew's cock expand inside her. Being they were not wearing protection and she was not on birth control Amanda had Drew pull out. She had had at least one orgasm already from their slow love making, but she was worried about pregnancy. So she took Drew into her mouth where he exploded. Amanda didn't let another drop leave her mouth. Sophie saw that Amanda was close to another and eat her out and used two fingers on her g spot to set her over the edge to bring forth her third orgasm of the day.

Alexis and Tilly were really kissing and fondling each other hot and heavy as Tilly bounced the full length of Walt's cock in and out if her. Tilly couldn't believe that Walt could get any bigger, but he did as he announced he was close to cumming. Tilly started screeching and doing a child like chant as she could feel herself tightening around Walt as her her orgasm began to build. Tilly bit Alexis lip as they kissed a gave a death grip to Alexis's breasts as her orgasm hit her and she felt Walt release his seed inside of her. Walt broke his emotional fast and grunted as he unloaded himself into Tilly. He didn't realize the death grip he held on her massive breasts as they were fucking. Pulling his hands away as Tilly dismounted him and sat against him on his lap he could see his red hand prints in the side of her breasts. Alexis seeing an opportunity, got to her knees and ate out the lovely mixture if love juices that saturated Tilly's well fucked pussy.

Everyone looked at each other when Tilly and Walt finished with stupid grins on their faces. The only two left to have intercourse was Sophie and Alexis. Being that the guys needed a few minutes to regain their strength, the guys requested that Amanda and Tilly get to know each other better.

Walt got up and sat on the couch with Drew, Sophie and Alexis as Amanda came and joined an exhausted but not tired Tilly. Tall strawberry blonde Amanda looked stunning next to the short dirty blonde Tilly. Each woman's pale flesh blended in as one as they wrapped themselves in a passionate embrace.

Amanda explored Tilly as if she had never seen a woman before. They kissed with great purpose, tasting Walt and Drew's cum on each others lips. Their hands explored their bodies. Tilly was all curves, where Amanda's thin frame showed how each loved the others person. As one grasp a breast the other did the same and so on so that to them it seems like hours but to the other spectators both woman wound up on the carpeted floor in a 69,munching on each others pussy's with lots of moaning and cuing.

Both guys were well recovered by now and Sophie and Alexis were more then ready in more ways then one watching the two girls discover each other. Not wanting to miss any of what was going on with Amanda and Tilly, Sophie and Alexis got on their hands and knees facing the easy chair and wiggled their asses at the guys with their legs spread and glistening wet cunts waiting to be filled. Walt got behind Alexis and Drew came behind Sophie. Holding their cocks out before them they entered the woman as one, easing into the two virgins with slow tender care. Sophie and Alexis cried out together as their hymen barrier was breached. Walt and Drew matched rhythms as they slowly fucked each woman. Drew turned on by the woman implied on his cock smacked her ass.

Sophie cried out at the surprise at first but looked back at Drew and said,"do it again. Like you mean it," in a husky growl and Drew swatted her other cheek.

Walt spanked Alexis and she answered the spanking by grind back on him, trying to get all 12" inches into herself.

Timing for this group some how always worked out. Amanda and Tilly were grasping and clawing at each other as they felt an orgasm begin to build within themselves. Sophie and Alexis and their male companions were covered in sex sweat and pounding into each other at a furious pace as the guys felt the girls womanhood contract around the hard cocks. The girls all seems to be in a race for who would cut first. Alexis beat them all by half a stroke as Walt released his seed into her. Sophie exploded in orgasm after she felt Drew force his sperm down her cervix. As the doggy style quad teams collapsed upon themselves, Amanda and Tilly came on each other mouths, their cry's if pleasure muffled by the others wet moist that's. They to fell to the side of the other in happy exhaustion.

After resting for a bit and getting something to eat the Science Club noticed that 4 hours had gone by since their after school experiment had started. What was once day light was now early evening. The club had learned a lot that day but no one there thought they knew enough. They felt further testing on the outside world we needed.

Formulas were draw up. Teams were assembled. And Walt their fearless leader sent them on their way to learn and discover and bring back to the group what they had learned as freshly minted full fledged adults.