All Comments on 'Scorned Bottom Ch. 02'

by darkestjungle

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 2 years ago

I was looking forward to a second chapter and you didn't disappoint. Will Liam and him ever talk about what happened?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to Chp 3, pretty sure his stepdad is going to fuck him too... hot stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very disappointed that Aaron never had any discussion (that we know of) with Liam. No explanation, no acknowledgement, no apology for years of cheating and lying. The fact he was just dropped from the narrative was a huge gap. And now Aaron’s sluttiness seems pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just love the power and how the character is not being passive. Maybe it's fake, but it is rare someone can actually say no to jerks. Such a pressure relief. Also women-friendly. You will never know how many straight persons shaming women in gay male category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please carry on!!!

Now that he has ditched the boyfriend he needs an objective to aim towards. That can be stepdaddy or someone else. Lou I think would be interesting if he caught him and Ron together.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I enjoyed your story, but I think Liam would be more interesting to follow. How did a big macho top, discover he is actually a big ol boypussy bottom? Some great sex scenes would be sex at the office and the home orgies. Possibly going back to his beginning at his job, how he lived the double life for 2 years so convincing. Think this could be hot, and potentially several chapters. Think about it.

Fgvrvn12Fgvrvn128 months ago

I’m also waiting for the continuation of Scorned Bottom, I hope chapter 3 will be released soon and the whole story will be written.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So no closure with Liam? I expected a confrontation. That's kinda whack

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkestjungle@darkestjungle
I am still a practicing author and your feedbacks are much appreciated. I plan to write more. But it will take some time for me to get there as life can get in the way from time to time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES