Scorned Bottom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I got back to the bar to order another can of beer from the same bartender. The guy was shocked to see me back and quickly brought me a beer. This time another person approached me and asked me if I ever had a black dick before. My boyfriend of four years was black, but I replied that I was always afraid of how big black cocks can get.

"Well, baby there's a first for everything."

"Seriously?" I asked. "That's your game?"

"Huh?" He seemed taken aback.

"Does it work? Telling people that you are black? Do people really bend over backwards for that line?"

"Well," He said. "It works ... sometimes."

"How big is it?"

"9 inches." He replied with a smirk.

"Sure it's not 7?"

"What the," He paused for a moment before saying. "Only one way to find out."

I grabbed his crotch right there and told him it felt like a 7 incher. I wanted to taunt the man so he would give me a good hard pounding. At that point, I didn't care if it was 6 or 9, I needed something inside me.

As we entered the bathroom, we saw four people standing in front of the last stall. Getting close to it, we saw the guy inside was still passed out with some random dick inside him. There was a small note posted on the door of the stall and a pack of condoms outside.

I figured I knew what just happened so I pushed my newest conquest in the first stall. I knew the man was itching to get his dick milked, so none of us paid any attention to the prying eyes as we got inside.

There was no foreplay, the man bent me over and started going hard at my hole.

"Does that feel like a 7 incher to you?" He said all the while pounding my asshole.

"More like 6." It felt like 8, but I would always reduce the number as long as he kept asking me.

"Fucking bitch." He pulled me by the hair and kept going at it. "Tell me how big is this."

I was having trouble speaking with all the hair pulling, but I managed to say, "5 and a half."

He screamed as he kept getting rougher, but stopped asking about the size again.

Loving the rough lovin, I just focused on keeping my balance with my hands on the wall. He then flipped me over and had me on my back against the toilet seat.

"Tell me whose hole is this." He said as he entered me again.

"Mine." Defiance in my eyes I was still moaning.

He then did exactly what I wanted him to. Holding me by the neck, he started to push the entirety in one fast motion and taking it out really slowly; then pushing it all the way in one long thrust. I was able to orgasm like that without needing to touch my dick. After the orgasm, I didn't even care, I just wanted the man to get it over with. And he was done five minutes later.

I was a mess, and the guy had a smile on his face. I knew his type all too well, playing aloof, too much confidence in their own dick game, thinking that they could have anyone fall in love with their dick. I did like the sex, but that was it; not even wanting to know his name I walked over to the last stall again. There were two guys still waiting in line. Peeking in, I saw Ralph still was nearly unconscious.

He just had to ask for sex and he would have gotten it. I walked out, needing to cool off for a few moments.

Back at the bar, the guy that just came in my ass a few minutes ago came back to me, probably thinking he found a new submissive to fuck regularly. I didn't pay too much attention to him and he went away after a few one word replies. He mumbled how whores like me are the fucking worst on his way.

I noticed the bartender from an hour ago wasn't there and went back to the manager's office to see if there was any disciplinary action taking place.

The action did not feel disciplinary from my point of view as the young bartender was moaning loudly with the manager's dick in his ass.

"He has been thoroughly whipped for his actions." The manager said. "I'm pretty sure he won't be taking any more bribes like that." With a loud spank on the ass he asked. "Will you Mitchel?"

"Oh god no." The younger man said. "Please I'm so sorry, I've learned my lesson."

"You can have a go at his mouth if you want my boy." The manager offered.

The pretty face of the bartender sure seemed tempting enough, but I decided against it and walked away after saying I'm good.

****

Next Sunday I quickly went to the old apartment to gather my things and move out to the new place. I contacted the house manager about when Liam might be out of the house and learned that he only came to the house three times in the entire month.

I guess now that he didn't have to keep up appearances, he could just crash in at any place after an orgy. Going in I invited the manager to the apartment and gave him a blowjob. Before leaving, I told him to inform Liam that he could use this apartment to host orgies from now on.

And back to the new apartment, it didn't take me thirty minutes to get in before Ronald Lebowski came in to offer any help. I was still conflicted but gave him a bait with bending over to pick up a box. After turning around, the tent in the pant and the lust on his eyes answered my questions and I just received a big bear to fuck me regularly.

He had me bent over the kitchen counter and fucked me with his five-inch-long thick cock. It didn't take him too long to cum and he pulled out of me to cum all over my ass. I was infuriated! Was he afraid to make me pregnant? Afraid of any disease after going in raw? He didn't even cum on my face, his splooge was all over my ass.

I didn't show my anger as I wanted to make a good first impression. So I got on my knees like a good little cocksucker and started licking him clean.

"What the fuck Ronny?" Susan Lebowski was on the door. "I wanted to see you taking this little slut for the first time."

"Baby come one," Ron said. "This ass was too good to wait for. You can watch from now on."

"No." I wiped my lips. "You are not watching."

"The fuck you say you little..." The older lady stopped her tirade when I stood up.

"Your man over here can fuck me any time he wants." I caressed the man tits over Ron's wife beater as I said. "But you will never see that. I do not like women, and no woman will be in a room when I have a dick in me. I don't care about your fetish. You can jerk off on your own imagining your husband fucking this." I motioned up and down my body.

"You," She started pacing towards me.

I took a couple of steps forward in response when the woman took a step back. Ron quickly came between us and held both of us back.

Just because I like dick, some people take me for a weak human being. And there are times you have to prove them wrong.

"I'll be moving away if you don't like the arrangement." I said. "Cheap ass apartment like yours, you're probably used to getting desperate people that will do anything you want." I flicked my finger in front of the woman. "You're not going to do what I don't want you to do. Do I need to move out?"

"There's no need to move out." Ron said. "Honey, we can talk this over."

Of course he wants my ass again.

The now startled woman looked at my torso for a moment before looking at her husband. She then walked out of the apartment without saying anything.

I never see her from that point on. Her husband comes for sporadic dick appointments, and I quickly realized that they had installed a small camera inside the smoke detector. I could easily take the camera out, but decided to find the line and called up Shelly. I told her I needed to set up some cameras to one line. After some prying questions and my honest answers, Shelly hooked me up. My entire apartment was under surveillance and Susan Lebowski would be able to see whatever and whoever I was doing in any corner of the place. Shelly also gave me the option of seeing what was being recorded and I could easily switch them off if I wanted to.

Next day, Ron came to my apartment looking around before I had his dick in my mouth. He must have been confused and wanted to find out where all the other cameras came from. He probably thought his wife had some other guy to install them. And his wife probably thought he was the one to do it. Ron couldn't concentrate too long when I started jumping on top of his dick.

****

Despite having so many dicks to play with, I still get bored from time to time. I was in my apartment when I opened up grinder to see if anything good was there. Buffdick8 didn't seem like the most appealing name, but the surprising thing was, he was three minutes away from me!

He lives one apartment over and I noticed that he could not host. Immediate thought of a married man cheating on his wife turned me off for a bit. I was only turned off until receiving the dick pic. It was a nine-inch-long and thick veiny dick. I knew I wanted it in me, so I just opened the door and went over to his apartment.

He was a Latino in his late 20's. His name was Lou. I had to make sure the dick pic was real. When asked, I found out that he was living alone and couldn't host because his apartment was a dingy looking one. The apartment was identical to mine! So I went inside and dropped to my knees.

Fishing out the dick, I was delighted to see the thing was real and magnificent. I went to work, and edged him with my mouth for 20 minutes before moving back to his bedroom. I got on top and started bouncing up and down to have him finish inside.

Then we did something I'm not really proud of. We cuddled and fell asleep. I was playing with his smooth shaved chest before drifting off into slumber. I woke up first, and quickly left the apartment and went back to my own place.

Everything about the man seemed too convenient, he seemed nice enough, he lives next door, he has a well tone body, and the dick was scrumptious. But I had to remind myself to not get committed while taking a shower. Besides, Lou was probably just looking for a one night stand anyway. I found him on grinder after all!

After I had breakfast, Lou came knocking. He just wanted to talk since I left without saying anything. When I saw the slight nervousness in his eyes, I knew I had to break it off before it can grow into something else.

I told him that I was waiting for Ronald to come and have sex with me. I told him that Ronald and I do it on a regular basis and the landlord will be here any moment now. I urged him off from the door.

It has been a while, but the defeated look in his eyes made me feel like crying. And I did after closing the door behind him.

Ronald did come to get his dick milked, but I told him to get the fuck away as I was on my way out.

****

I got out and wandered around campus for a while. There I bumped into Shelly, the so called whore. We hit it off as she asked how her setup was working out. I told her it was going great. Then the eventual topic of Liam came up. Since she was so helpful to me, I told her the full truth. She nearly started crying when I, the person that actually got cheated on, had to hug her tight to console her.

I then told her how great my life was after Liam. How many people I was fucking and the variation was something I always lacked before.

We then started talking and finding out if both of us ever fucked the same guy. Turns out Raj fucked Shelly before.

"Nice to you until he got his way." Shelly talked about Raj.

"He's always nice to me"

"See?" Shelly exclaimed. "That's why you cannot trust guys." She paused as she realised she was talking to a guy. "Well, straight guys. They just want to get inside your pants."

"Hmm." I was thinking about changing the topic. "Say, have you ever fucked a professor."

"Oh, I see!" A smile formed in her face. "A couple."

"Which ones."

"Professor Birch and Professor White."

"White! That son of a bitch!" I nearly screamed. "Did he make you call him daddy too?"

"Oh my god you fucked him too!" She held my hands. "Yes, He calls me Samantha when he has his dick inside me!"

"Is that his daughter's name?"

"Yes, the poor girl is only eighteen." She said. "I'd say it's better this way. He can call me Samantha and fuck me all he wants. That way the real Samantha will be safe from his hands."

"I guess you're right."

We chatted for a long time before saying goodbye.

****

Another Wednesday, another appointment with professor White. For the first orgasm, he called me Sammie a lot. I was still clothed and bent over the couch on the side of the room. as he came inside, I wondered how could he imagine me to be a girl. Then both of us got naked and I started playing with his dick to get him hard again.

I nearly forgot that he still thought I was in a relationship. He reminded me when he asked me whose dick was better. Of course I knew what he wanted to hear and I kept feeding his six-inch ego. He had me turned over on the table as my torso was resting on it and the lower body was hanging in the air. Then he entered me and started asking me again about who had a better dick.

"Oh you are so much bigger and better." I lied. "I have never had a dick like yours in my life." I lied again. "You can fuck me for so much longer than Liam." That was the truth. "Oh you're making me go crazy."

Then both of us started bad mouthing Liam. I liked bad mouthing Liam for reasons professor White didn't know about. He was doing it because he thought somehow he was a bigger man than the guy. Sure, Liam is a scum for what he did to me. But that doesn't mean Mr. White was any better than him.

His superiority complex was off the charts when he ended up driving his second batch of semen inside me. If he was any nicer, I would probably set up a threesome with Shelly and make his experience so much better. I had to cut him off and started thinking about a way to do it right after my orgasm.

Even after orgasm, he didn't stop trash talking my ex.

"You know it's a joke," I laughed along. "Liam's dick is so much smaller than yours." In reality it was an inch bigger and much wider.

"Oh I thought black guys had bigger dicks! Guess Liam didn't get the memo."

His racist side was showing and I had a great idea to shut it down.

"I'll show you a picture," I pulled my phone out. "You'll laugh at it. Your dick is so much bigger; it reaches to places I've never felt before."

I pulled out Lou's juicy monstrosity of a nine-inch cock on the phone. I had to stifle my laughter as professor white looked at my phone and looked at my face.

"This pathetic little guy thinks he can have me to himself." I said. "Can you believe him."

Hopefully, Professor White understood the pathetic guy was himself. He seemed transfixed by the cock when I kept telling him how much better he was.

"Heh, yeah!" The guy was having trouble finding the right words.

"Oh I know it might seem a little bigger, but the camera adds inches. And it's all about the angle you know." I played with his nipples as I told him.

My dick was hard before his and I stood up, still holding the dick pic in front of him.

"You see, thinking about your cock has done this to me. Can you please take care of it?" I pulled my dick away when he tried to touch it. "Your mouth please. You look so hot like that."

Despite hating to complement the guy, it was the age old technique of encouragement. And I wanted him to suck the semen out of me.

"That's it. You're so good at it. Who's the lucky guy that you practiced this with."

"Um," Taking my dick out of his mouth he said. "Nobody. This is the first dick in my mouth."

"Oh wow! Your mouth feels so good on my dick." I'm not proud of what I said. But I wanted him to suck more dick after mine. This would be the last time he'll see me naked after all.

He kept going for ten minutes before I announced my impending orgasm.

"Oh, god!" I said. "Please, professor White. Let me cum in your mouth."

He just looked up in my eyes and kept sucking. After cumming in his mouth, I made him swallow before giving him one last kiss.

"I might be busy next Wednesday professor."

"We can arrange for other days." He said.

"I'm not sure about that."

I walked away hoping he would start sucking off his students from now on. There was no way to make sure of it, but judging by the look of it; he might just want to have another dick in his mouth pretty soon.

****

Once I was at my apartment, I noticed a message from my stepfather. He knew about me moving out on my own little apartment. He was asking if I was having any trouble living alone. I told him I was fine. Then he asked if he could come over and stay with me for a few days. Apparently he and my mother dear were having some trouble and he needed some space.

I told him of course he can stay with me. But he'd have to sleep on the couch as it was a small place even for me. He replied that there would be no problem sleeping in the couch as he was already doing it in their own home.

I told him that he could come over right now if he wanted to. After he said he'll be arriving in a couple of days, I went to sleep wondering if we would share the bed sometime in the future.

After all, it can get awfully uncomfortable sleeping on the couch. It's bad for your back you know!

12