All Comments on 'Scratching an Itch Ch. 02'

by Writer6324

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencer11 months ago

Thank you. I enjoyed the story. Three dumb-assed guys thinking they could "put one over" their wives... but it backfired. This could lead to multiple stories of shared sessions with each person being the focus of the remainder??? Then, of course, there is the objective of three Black guys fucking Elise. What could possibly go wrong? Ha.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit11 months ago

What a lovely story. I think these three couples have a long

way to yet!

MrBeck2004MrBeck20047 months ago

It’s an interesting and erotic story. I can’t help but notice the subtle hints of racism. First, the idea that three black guys pose a threat to his wife that he needs to have protection? Seriously? What is this 1950? And Mike as an “oriental”? Asians haven’t been referred to as that term for decades.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Some positive elements of the story. But overall, the narrative was too choppy and the dialog felt contrived. It’s always problematic when seemingly overnight a committed, monogamous couple leaps into group play.

Also the husband going back and forth to his buddies and to get them on board isn’t what grown men do, unless those grown men are 7th grade girls. I think the first interaction between the 3 wives was similarly contrived.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Boiling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous