Scream and Scream Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That had been the craziest thing she had ever done and Jenna had never told a soul about it. She figured a lesbian threesome with two sexy sisters was something you kept a secret and she had never brought it up again and she had never hooked up with either Lind sister again even though she got texts from one or both of them every now and then looking so see if she was up for some fun. Jenna had always demurred and made up excuses but now, as she gave herself over to the pleasures of wanton, wicked sex, she began thinking maybe it was time she reconnected with the beautiful, busty sisters.

Because Jenna felt such hunger for Melissa and even though she definitely wasn't her real sister, Jenna wanted to pretend she was and do things to her that Emily and Natalie had so eagerly done to each other. Watching Melissa fuck Neve was so hot, especially with what Sarah and Rose were doing to her.

"Naughty girl, staring at those hot sluts fucking each other," Rose moaned into Jenna's ear while pushing her big, thick, fake cock right up the teenager's rear. "You wanna lick those pussies, huh? Wanna be a dirty little lezzie and suck on Neve's cunt while she's eating your friend out? Mmmmm or do you want to get your pretty face right into Melissa's yummy twat?"

The truth was "both" was the answer. Jenna wanted to lick and fuck Neve. The gorgeous older woman and mother looked so sexy on her knees bent over to feast on Melissa while they both fucked on the floor of the hotel suite. Her sexy white ass looked so kissable and lickable and Jenna even wanted to give it a hot smack while Neve tongued Melissa. But she wanted her on-screen sister the most and Jenna craved the chance to make good on her fantasies.

Jenna had never thought she would see Melissa here. She had assumed her married friend wouldn't be into any of this so when she had seen her in the lobby and had immediately realized she was heading to the same place she was, Jenna's first instinct was to run and hide and make sure Melissa never knew she had a crush on her and that sleeping with her was one of her hottest and most frequent fantasies. She had actually felt like she was going to be in trouble for this and that it was like Melissa had caught her doing something wrong.

Seeing Melissa stride into the lobby full of confidence with an eager, hungry look in her eyes for what was waiting for her upstairs in the suite Sarah and Rose had gotten for this get-together had filled Jenna with instant insecurity. She hadn't expected to see her and when she did she felt instantly intimidated and exposed, almost like Melissa had found her standing naked in the hotel lobby. It had been such a jolt to her that Jenna had literally tried to hide.

Of course she hadn't been very good at it and Melissa had spotted her quite easily. And when she had, Melissa had gently teased her, whispering in her ear so no one else could hear that she was a naughty girl because she knew she was there to get herself fucked. That had made Jenna blush and stammer and Melissa had changed her tone instantly, not wanting to make her on-screen sister feel insecure or intimidated.

Instead of teasing her more, Melissa whispered in her ear more that she was there for the same thing and that neither of them had anything to be ashamed of. Whispering right into Jenna's ear in the busy lobby and looking for all to see like two co-stars sharing a friendly secret, Melissa had told Jenna in a hushed, sexy tone of voice that women had to look out for each other and take care of each other and that there was nothing like getting fucked by another woman.

"Come upstairs with me and we'll get exactly what a hot girl like you deserves, chica," Melissa had whispered to Jenna, making her anxiety lessen and making her feel accepted and safe even though she was there for a wicked reason. "I want it too! I need it! We're both going to get fucked and we're both going to love it!"

Jenna had gotten so wet under her clothes when Melissa had whispered something so naughty into her ear and then the older woman had made it better by taking Jenna's hand into hers and walking her toward the elevator. It had appeared to all like maybe overly friendly gesture but nothing too unusual between close women but it had meant so much to Jenna. Having Melissa hold her hand had relaxed her anxiety and made her feel so much excitement because she knew they'd be seeing each other naked soon and that Melissa clearly had no problem with them having sex in front of each other.

Nothing had happened between them yet. Certainly not in the lobby and not in the elevator where there surely were security cameras and all they did was hold hands in a supportive but secretly sexy way. And nothing had really happened between them in the suite yet either other than they could see each other's nude, aroused bodies as they both panted in lust and ecstasy from what their experienced lovers were doing to them. But something was going to happen between them soon and they both felt it.

Jenna hadn't let go of Melissa's hand the whole way up to the suite and the only thing that had caused them to separate was the way Neve had practically thrown herself at Melissa the second they had walked in and found the others already undressed and eagerly having fun. In fact Rose had answered the door completely nude, displaying her lovely, creamy curves and letting them gawk at her big, pale tits and the way she deliberately had more dark hair between her legs than she did on top of her head.

Rose had guided them right inside to where Sarah and Neve had been 69ing on the floor, Sarah's hot, slim body draped over Neve's gorgeous Canadian form so Neve's gentle, MILF hands could knead Sarah's tight rear while they had tongue fucked each other. Lucy and Emma hadn't arrived yet and when Rose had led Melissa and Jenna in, Sarah and Neve had instantly pulled apart so Neve could get herself a hot taste of Melissa and Sarah and Rose could break Jenna in.

And that was how the two beautiful Latina women found themselves staring at each other with desire they no longer had to hide as they both indulged in the throes of passion from lesbian sex with women who were artists at it. Melissa was moaning endlessly from the way Neve fed off her vagina and Jenna was squealing and panting with whorish delight from the way Rose was turning her into an anal slut with every thrust up her young butt. They were both right on the verge of coming again and they loved looking at each other as it happened.

"Ohhhhhh fuck yessss Neve! Ooooooh you sex starved slut! Mmmmm yeahhhhh eat my fucking cunt! You muffin craving dyke!" Melissa groaned out with passion and joy in her lusty voice as Neve's horny tongue lapped away at her smooth, drippy folds. "Make me come! Make me fucking fill that hot white mommy mouth with my cum! Oooooh yessss mmmmm fuckkkk you're so fucking hungry for that hot, spicy cunt of mine, aren't you? Filthy white slut craving Chicana cunt! Ooooh what would your husband say if he saw you licking my cunt?"

Neve moaned at the thought of it even though technically she wasn't married. She'd been there and done that before, thank you. She'd been with her partner for more than 10 years and they had two kids together but she didn't want to get married again and she definitely didn't want JJ finding out just how much she loved pussy and that she fucked girls on the side whenever she had the right opportunity to let her sexy side run wild.

After all, Neve reasoned, she'd liked licking girls long before she'd met her partner so since she'd been into that before she'd been into him it was totally okay. He didn't have to know just how hot she'd gotten from making out with Denise Richards and how she'd been able to fuck the absolute hell out of that willing hottie years later thanks to Rose and Jennifer Love Hewitt. He didn't have to know that she had been hooking up with Fairuza Balk, Robin Tunney and Rachel True for the last 25 years. He didn't have to know how Love had made sure she got to taste Lacey Chabert's juicy pussy whenever the three of them got together and he sure as hell didn't have to know how she loved fucking her Scream co-stars.

Neve had never had the chance to fuck Courteney Cox, which was one of the reasons she kept doing the movies because she knew one day Courteney was going to let her have her. But she had run through so many of her other co-stars. She hadn't fucked Rose until after they'd filmed the first movie but they'd made up for lost time since then. She'd fucked Sarah and Elsie Neal on the second movie, gotten both Emily Mortimer and the wildly insatiably Parker Posey into bed on the third one and had let Hayden devour her mommy ass while they'd done Scream 4.

Neve hadn't had Emma while they had filmed but she knew that was going to change today as she heard the girl's sounds of pleasure as she and Hayden started double licking Lucy. Neve loved hearing those sounds of girl sex ecstasy all around her as she licked Melissa to another orgasm. Neve loved going down on women. They tasted so good. She loved the many different flavors of pussy and the way all women tasted different. And she had never been able to get enough of Melissa. She had been fucking her ever since they had started rehearsals and Neve knew they weren't going to be stopping any time soon.

"Mmmmm he'd fucking come in his pants if he caught me eating you out," Neve moaned with a saucy wink before licking Melissa more and rubbing her hands all over those toned brown thighs. "But he's never going to know. And what would your husband say if he caught you coming all over my face harder than you come from his cock?"

Neve wickedly said that last part and Melissa responded by clenching her thighs around the Canadian woman and squeezing her beautiful head sexily while pushing down on her dark hair.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him and you need to stop talking and keep on licking me instead!" Melissa moaned out in need. "Make me fucking come again Neve! Make me soak that fucking pretty pale face with my cream! It looks so fucking good against your skin! That's the fucking beauty treatment that keeps you looking so young, isn't it? Mmmmm lots of hot, young pussy juice all over your skin! All of you dirty, old white women get off on fucking hot young pieces of ass like me and Jenna and those yummy white bitches over there too!"

Neve didn't argue that point and neither would Sarah or Rose. It definitely made them feel young to keep on fucking younger women. None of them would have agreed that they were "old" because they truly didn't feel it. They considered themselves all in their sexual primes still and they were having more fun these days than they did when they were the young girls on the scene in Hollywood. Neve certainly felt that way. How could she not when she had a loving partner at home, kids she adored and all the pussy she could ever lick on the side?

Neve wasn't sure if she was going to do a sixth Scream movie or not. It really depended on the script but she knew she could be swayed by the chance to get more of Melissa. The latest film had been intended to pass the torch a little between her and Melissa as the star of the franchise and Neve had no problem with that, especially when she could celebrate it at parties like this.

She loved eating Melissa out and she wanted Jenna too just as much as she wanted Emma. She'd had Lucy and Hayden at the mansion before and of course she'd been fucking Sarah and Rose for years. She was going to taste all of them today and go home to her partner happy and drunk on pussy. She couldn't wait and as Neve responded to Melissa's wicked teasing by sliding two of her fingers into the Mexican woman's sopping, squishy twat so she could rub her clit while she tongue fucked her, she had exactly the effect she was going for.

"FUCK ME! YESSSSSS OHHHH YESSSS FUCKING FINGER FUCK THAT HOLE YOU FUCKING CUNT MUNCHING SLUT! OOOOOH YEAHHHHH LOVE YOU FUCKING WHITE SLUTS GETTING ALL HOT FOR MY CHICANA PUSSY OOOOOOH YESSSSS FUCK YESSSSSS MAKE ME COME NEVE!" Melissa demanded, grinding herself into Neve's face, one star of the franchise fucking the other. "OOOOOH YESSSS OHHHH FUCK YESSSSS GET THAT CREAM RIGHT OUT OF MY PUSSY! FUCKING LICK IT AND FINGER BANG IT AND MAKE ME CREAM ALL OVER YOU! YOU'RE SO THIRSTY FOR ALL THAT FUCKING JUICE OOOOOH FUCK YOU'RE GONNA GET IT NEVE! YOU'RE GONNA GET IT AGAIN!"

And with Melissa screaming in passion, Jenna got off on watching this. She loved seeing Neve worshipping Melissa's pussy. Her beautiful, white, mature face buried in those tight, brown thighs as she lapped away at a woman close to 20 years her junior. Jenna loved it and she imagined how good it would be to feel Neve doing that to her and have her worshiping her teen pussy...no, her teen cunt! Yessssssss making Neve worship her cunt after she kissed her to taste Melissa's fuck juice all over her yummy lips.

"Yesssssss give it to her!" Jenna groaned from the way Melissa looked so good fucking Neve's face and making her big tits bounce. "Fuck her! Fuck her white whore face! Ooooooh yesssss come all over her Melissa! Fuck her so good! Oooooooh fuckkkkkk OH ROSE OOOOOOH YESSSSS FUCKKKK YOU FEEL SO GOOD UP MY BUTT! FUCKKKKK YESSSSSS GIVE ME ALL THAT BIG COCK! OOOOOH PLEASE DON'T STOP RUBBING ME SARAH OOOOOH YESSSSS FUCKKKK YOU'RE MAKING MY CUNT ALL DRIPPY OOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKK!!!"

"That's it baby girl! Come for Rose! Come from me taking your sweet ass!" Rose moaned, lustfully staring at Jenna's tight, teen cheeks jiggling while she thrust into her with Mr. Snappy, the black cock going deep but not too deep up the girl's de-virginized hole. "Fucking cream that pretty little cunt for me and Sarah! You love taking it up the ass, don't you? Mmmm Mr. Snappy sure loves fucking this tight little booty and he's going to want to be inside you all the time from now on!"

"YESSSSSSSSS! I LOVE IT! I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!" Jenna cried. "OOOOOH I LOVE BEING BUTTFUCKED!!! OHHHHH YESSSSS FUCK MY ASS ROSE! MAKE ME TAKE MR. SNAPPY ALL THE TIME NOW! OOOOOH FUCKKK YOU'RE GOING TO TURN ME INTO SUCH A SLUT FOR BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS! OOOOOH YESSSSSS OOOOOOH MORE! PLEASE MORE! PLEASE KEEP FUCKING ME OHHHHHH MY GODDDDD OOOOOH!!!"

Both Jenna and Melissa were right on the verge of coming and their experienced lovers gave them everything they needed. Neve was licking and sucking and fingering like a pussy eating gourmet between Melissa's legs and Sarah was expertly stimulating Jenna's teen clit with her fingers while Rose shoved Mr. Snappy up her shapely, tight rear. There was no way Rose could get all of her favorite toy up Jenna's inexperienced ass and she didn't even try. She wasn't looking to wreck the girl after all.

She wanted Jenna to come all over and want more of Mr. Snappy. Rose wanted Jenna to crave feeling Mr. Snappy up her sexy brown ass all the time and she wanted her to want him deep up her slutty, teenage cunt too. She was going to help make this girl into a very happy and satisfied little whore just like she had done to many other women over the years, including Hayden, Lucy and Emma. Rose loved adding Jenna as a hot young notch to her bedpost and she was going to keep on making her feel good.

"Yesssss come for us Jenna! Mmmm your pussy tasted so fucking good! I loved licking your cunt!" Sarah moaned out in hot, filthy words while Jenna panted and cooed and looked like she was going to explode with ecstasy at any moment with a big, happy smile across her flushed. sweaty teenage face. "I want more of your juice Jenna! Mmmm you want me to lick you? Want me to tongue that pretty little cunt while Rose takes your ass? Want to come all over my face again while Melissa comes all over Neve's"

The answer to that of course was obvious. Sarah didn't need to ask. Jenna consented. She consented to it all because it all felt so fucking amazing. Still she did appreciate that Sarah was asking and Jenna happily nodded her head with urgency and begged the hot older blonde to make her come again while Neve did the same to her friend.

"Fuck yes!!!" Jenna declared with an emphatic cry of urgent need. "Lick me Sarah! Lick my slutty little puta cunt and make me come like a dirty fucking girl! Please lick me! Lick me while I get buttfucked like the nasty puta I am! Oooooh fuckkkkkk yessssss I'm such a fucking slut!"

"Yes you are! And we fucking love it!" Rose moaned, reaching down to grope Jenna's jiggling little tits as she nailed the teenager from behind, shoving just a little bit more up Jenna's ass as her greedy hole swallowed it like it couldn't get enough of being fucked. "You're one of us now Jenna and you're going to be such a sexy little slut for us and for all the sexy girls you know! We're going to teach you everything we know so you'll be able to fuck any girl you want!"

Jenna loved the sound of that, especially when she felt Sarah crane herself under her body as she rocked back and forth on all fours while Rose fucked her. Sarah's tongue went right for her sopping wet pussy and began licking with a fierce hunger that added an amazing exclamation point on everything Rose was saying, especially when she could stare Melissa right in the eye and salivate over how good she looked naked and getting licked.

"OOOOOH YES SARAH OOOOOOH FUCKKKK YOUR TONGUE FEELS SO GOOD ON MY FUCKING LITTLE PUSSY OOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKK!!!" Jenna cried rapturously. "Oooooooh fuckkkk almost there! Gonna come from that big dick right up my butt! Oooooooh fuckkkkk Sarahhhhhh yesssss lick me while Rose fucks me! Teach me everything I need to know to be a dirty slut! Make me so good at it so I can fuck Melissa! Oooooh fuck Melissa I had such a huge crush on you when we filmed!"

With Mr. Snappy up her ass and Sarah's tongue lashing at her slit, Jenna was beyond holding anything back. She blurted out how she felt and she didn't care what Melissa thought about it. And the older woman's reaction was one of genuine surprise.

"Really? Fuck! That's so sexy! A pretty little thing like you wanting me? Mmmm fuck you should have told me Jenna! I'd have given up this pussy to you in a second!" Michelle admitted, enjoying everything Neve's mouth was doing to her while she could lustfully admire just how amazing Jenna looked with her tight, toned, teenage body on all flours, her sexy ass up in the air and those perfect little tits of hers in the grasp of Rose's ivory white hands. "I never thought you'd be into it Jenna! I thought you were too much of a little Disney sweetheart to want to play with the bad girls like me! Mmmmm but now I'm going to have you whenever I fucking want you!"

"Yesssssssssssss! Oooooh whenever I want! Like right fucking now!" Jenna cried, her smile growing as she got licked and fucked and heard Melissa offer herself up to her. "I want to lick your pussy Melissa! I'll make you come all over my face! I'll suck on those big tits of yours! I'll even lick your ass like Hayden did to me! I'll do it all! Oooooh fuckkkkk I want to fuck EVERYONE here! But especially you! Ohhhh God! Oh Rose! OHHHHH FUCKKKKK! OHHHHH SARAH! OOOOOOH MY GODDD FUCKKKKK I'M COMINGGGG OHHHHH FUCKKKK DON'T STOP SARAH! KEEP LICKING ME AS ROSE FUCKS MY ASS OHHHHHH FUCKKKKK YESSSSS I'M SUCH A DIRTY SLUT AND I LOVE IT OHHHHHH FUCKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

Sarah was licking her right where she needed it most. Her tongue felt so amazing and Jenna was being left breathless from the intensity of the licking and the way Rose was taking her ass. These feelings were so new for her and so fucking addictive. Jenna loved having her ass fucked. She knew that for certain now. It felt so fucking naughty and good to feel her tight hole get stretched and filled up with a cock she knew would never go soft on her. And to be licked at the same time just made every bit of pleasure magnified. The teenager was truly turning into a slut before everyone's eyes and Jenna loved it because she knew it was turning on Melissa.

1...67891011