Scream and Scream Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had loved fooling around with all of those girls but she still felt insecure and shy about pursuing the attraction she had to women, especially if she was worried she'd be rejected or get in trouble because of it. Emma still remembered that one of the biggest on-set crushes she'd ever had had been for Taylor Swift when they'd filmed Valentine's Day.

Taylor had been dating Taylor Lautner at the time and they'd been together on-set all the time so Emma had never gotten a chance to do anything. And even if she had she was sure she wouldn't because she didn't think Taylor was into it. These days, though, Emma was hearing a lot of rumors that Taylor was really, really into it and she wondered what she would do if she ever had another chance to be with the gorgeous singer.

Until today, though, Emma hadn't done anything with a woman in years. She had wanted it. She had needed it. But she hadn't actually done anything about it. The last time had been years ago when she'd been all lonely and miserable in filming The Hunt and Betty Gilpin had given her a shoulder to cry on, Betty had been so sexy with such amazing boobs and Emma had loved the comfort she'd given her. But that had only been once and that had been years ago.

Since then nothing else had happened between her and other women and Emma had thought nothing ever would. She needed it though. She was so stressed after her breakup with Garrett and trying to raise their son while still seeking a career and Emma just wanted to feel good. That was why she was so happy to be there now, naked on the sofa with Lucy between her legs doing incredible things with her tongue.

"More Lucy! More! Please more!" Emma groaned as she pushed down on Lucy's head and humped her face with her hips, pressing her pussy right to the other woman's mouth. "Fuck me! Ohhhh fuck I need this Lucy! I need you to eat my pussy! You're so right! Ooooooh we're gonna be great friends from now on! Just please promise you'll keep eating my pussy! Fuckkkkk it feels so good! I need this! Ohhhhh yesssss!!!"

Emma had never been happier in her life that she'd done that Scream movie. She'd known at the time it was a big career opportunity to show she could do so much more than play sweet and innocent and that she was more than just "Julia's niece." Plus being a psycho killer had bene so much fun. But now she was just glad she'd done it because she had hot girls to fuck.

Sarah and Rose had invited her to this because she'd doe the movie and she was so glad she had because if they hadn't she wouldn't have been able to experience Lucy's great tongue and see that beautiful face of hers pressed between her legs orally pleasuring her like Emma knew only other women truly could,

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" Emma kept begging and Lucy certainly happily complied.

Lucy was smiling even if she couldn't exactly show it with her mouth fused to Emma's pussy. She'd been dying for a chance to do this to Emma and she loved that the girl was enjoying it. She loved making the bleached blonde girl writhe on the sofa. She loved shoving her face into that warm, gooey pussy and feeling the soft fur of Emma's bush against her skin. She loved the way Emma tasted all over her thirsty tongue and the way she was dripping right into her mouth with need.

Lucy loved lashing her tongue against those tight, tender pussy lips and thrusting into Emma to tongue fuck her harder. She loved getting her tongue right against the needy girl's clit and she loved being able to make her happy. She could feel with her tongue just how snug Emma's cunt was. This pussy had been neglected for months and Lucy couldn't let that stand. She had to make this girl feel good and come all over her. It was the decent thing to do after all and Lucy loved that Emma wanted to be friends now, the best kind of friends, as far as Lucy concerned, the kind of friends who fucked.

And what Lucy particularly loved about being able to fuck Emma's tight, juicy pussy with her tongue was the way Emma was holding her head down. Emma couldn't have known but that was exactly what Lucy loved. She loved being tied up. She loved being spanked. She loved being restrained and made to feel like she was being "made" to do something even though of course she totally wanted it. She loved making Emma happy but Lucy was feeling happy too feeling that hand on the back of her head pushing her down to Emma's pussy and she wanted more.

"Mmmmm grab my hair! Fucking pull on it Emma!" Lucy urged in between licks. "Yank it a little as you fuck my face! Mmmm I like it rough!"

Emma hadn't been expecting to hear that and she let out a little giggle in response while still moaning from the way she was being licked. This was actually a little something she had experience in too. She'd never really gotten rough with a woman before but Emma secretly liked being manhandled a bit by a guy she was intimate with. She liked being spanked. She liked having her hair pulled. Nothing too rough of course. But just a taste of spice to go with the sugar and Emma felt her heart beat just a little bit faster as she found out Lucy liked the same thing.

She might not have known what to do but she wanted to try. She tightened her grip on the back of Lucy's head and grabbed her soft hair in her fist, yanking on it while she more deliberately fucked Lucy's face. Emma picked up the pace of grinding her hips into Lucy, making sure her pussy wasn't far from her new lover's face while she yanked on her hair and Lucy immediately hissed in pleasure and began licking her even harder.

"Fuckkkkk yesssssssssssss!!!" Lucy hissed in delight. "Fuck my face Emma! Fucking pull my hair! Mmmmm yeahhhh I'm such a naughty fucking girl! Ooooooh treat me like a little slut!"

Emma did just that, yanking on her new friend's soft, sexy hair and pulling on it with a forceful tug, not too much to hurt or to pull Lucy away from her pussy but hard enough to make her feel it and let her know she was a dirty girl who needed to be taken. Lucy groaned in absolute bliss while she kneeled naked in front of Emma. She hissed and moaned in rapture while licking Emma harder, really thrusting her tongue into her and working over her clitoris with licks and sucks and making the girl fuck her face with even more passion.

Emma's juices were smearing all over her face just how Lucy wanted it and she licked at her harder and faster, which made Emma even wetter and hotter for her. Emma's pussy was turning into a furnace of sexiness, with all that heat against her skin and all that juice on her tongue. Lucy loved it so much. Her cunt lips were snugly squeezing her tongue and she was grinding herself so erotically into her. It was an utter delight for Lucy, especially as Emma grabbed her hair and made her feel like she was submitting to her.

Lucy got off so fucking hard on that and she could feel her own pussy dripping hot juice from her slit as she was bent over on her knees. And suddenly, without any warning, Lucy felt herself be the recipient of much more attention, this time from someone who knew Lucy's sexy pixie body well and knew exactly what she liked.

Being in this position kneeling naked between Emma's legs, left Lucy jutting her bare ass out and she suddenly felt a very sexy smack against her exposed, vulnerable butt cheeks. Lucy cried out in delight when she felt it and when there was another smack to her naked ass and another one and then one more while she kneeled on the floor, Lucy started squealing in joy and even pulled herself up from Emma's pussy to turn around and see who it was.

When she saw that it was Hayden that was smacking her butt, Lucy's smile grew and she showed off how Emma's juices were making her gorgeous face glisten. Hayden immediately got the silent message and leaned in further so she could kiss Lucy right on her lips and taste that juice all over her lips before she got even more of a hot taste by rubbing her tongue right up against Lucy's.

The two girls made out passionately for a few sexy moments and played with each other's tits as they did it. Hayden's fingers worked over Lucy's nipples just how she knew the girl liked it, rubbing up against them and pinching the swollen buds. That made Lucy moan out in dreamy pleasure and she cupped Hayden's bigger tits in her hand, squeezing those lovely round breasts and feeling them up with a wanton eagerness as their tongues rubbed together and Lucy treated herself to the wonderfully wicked taste of Jenna's teen asshole as she sucked on Hayden's tongue.

It was so naughty to do this right after Hayden had rimmed Jenna and of course that was what Lucy enjoyed so much about it. The two kissed with such enthusiasm since they were already well acquainted with each other from multiple times together at the mansion, Their kiss was a brief one, though, as Lucy didn't want to neglect Emma. She just wanted to make sure and properly greet Hayden after the girl had given her such sexy smacks to her bare ass.

"I thought you were busy with Jenna," Lucy said with a little laugh when their lips separated.

"Oh Jenna is well taken care of," Hayden said with a moan of her own as she looked over and saw the teenage Latina beauty on all fours on the sofa with Sarah making out with her and reaching between the girl's legs to rub her tender, juicy little cunt while Rose sawed Mr. Snappy provocatively between Jenna's butt cheeks to build the anticipation for her first time feeling that toy inside her. "Mmmmm and I just couldn't resist this amazing ass!"

Hayden added to that statement by reaching over and caressing Lucy's naked buns, feeling them up after she had just spanked them. That made Lucy coo and sigh with a smile and she rubbed her bare ass into Hayden's hands before turning back around to get her face back to Emma's pussy. She did that deliberately so Hayden could have full access to her bottom and the blonde girl did not let her down.

Hayden thought Lucy had one of the best asses she had seen around the mansion. There were so many great butts that she loved to play with but Lucy's was special. She had such a tight ass with so much firmness and yet such a juicy roundness to her buns. Lucy had the perfect bubble butt and Hayden lustfully massaged those full, fit cheeks while Lucy bent over to resume tongue fucking Emma. Lucy's ass was irresistible. Hayden loved it so much and with those tight, juicy cheeks all pink and tender from her smacking them, Hayden showed that love by kissing all over them.

As Lucy moaned out happily, Hayden gave her bare ass a series of sweet, sexy kisses, She peppered her lips all over those yummy cheeks and sensually rubbed them, giving tender, loving care to where she had just smacked. That made Lucy feel extra good, especially as Hayden used her soft hands to spread her ass open and drag her tongue up her tight crack to get at her hole. And when Hayden did what she did best and wiggled her tongue up Lucy's pretty little pucker, that got a joyful gasp from the girl.

"Ohhhhh Haydennnnn! Mmmmm yesssss! Oooooh you know I fucking love that!" Lucy groaned while she kept on tonguing Emma. "Eat my ass! Ooooh yesssssss I love being licked by the little freak! I love when you tongue fuck my butt! Do it Hayden! Please! Please eat my ass and make it all wet from your hot fucking tongue!"

Hayden did just what she was told because she badly wanted it too. She loved being able to bury her face in an ass as hot as Lucy's with those hot, round cheeks and that tantalizingly tight ass crack and even tighter fuckhole. She squeezed Lucy's cheeks, getting naughty with it and digging her nails into that flesh to mark her just because she knew Lucy loved that, and she shoved her tongue up her asshole, thrusting into her ass with hunger as she lustfully rimmed Lucy and inspired her to lick Emma even faster.

Lucy was not about to neglect her new friend. She was going to make sure that she gave Emma everything she needed as she kneeled between her outstretched legs. This was one of Lucy's favorite positions, to be bent over with her face in a woman's crotch while her ass jutted out to be licked and played with. Hayden was making it so good by gripping her buns tightly and making it hurt a little while her tongue made everything tingle with pleasure while she probed her pucker as only she could. That all made the taste of Emma's pussy even yummier to her and Lucy lapped away with extra enthusiasm now.

"Oh shit! Ohhhhh fuck! Ohhhh Lucy yesssssssss yesssssss oooooooh my God yessssssss!" Emma whimpered out in delight. "Fuck me Lucy! Ohhhh yessss I love this so fucking much! You're going to make me come Lucy! Please don't stop! Please make me come! Make me fucking come! PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!"

Emma screamed out that last word because it came just as Lucy wrapped her lips around her clit and sucked on it so sensually, sending a surge of pleasure through her. It was so good. So fucking good. Emma loved feeling those lips on her clit and seeing that gorgeous face between her legs looking up at her with such desire. And at the same time Emma could also see Hayden with her beautiful face shoved into Lucy's perfect ass. Emma knew how good Hayden's tongue could feel and she loved knowing Lucy was being rimmed skillfully just like she had been when she and Hayden would full around while filming Scream 4.

"Oooooooh do her Hayden! Lick her butt like you would lick mine!" Emma groaned out, panting with need as her orgasm got closer and closer and everything stimulated her senses. "Shove your tongue up her sexy ass! Oooooh Lucy you have such an amazing ass! I want to lick it too! I want to do it like Hayden does and eat your ass and stick my tongue into your fucking hole! I want to fuck you too! Make me come Lucy! Please make me come! Ohhhhh fuckkkk I'm so close! I'm so close to coming and I need it so much! Please make me come Lucy! Please! Ooooooh yesssssss right there! OHHH FUCK RIGHT ON MY CLIT! OH LUCY! FUCK YES! I'M GOING TO COME! OHHHH YES YOU'RE SO GOOD! OOOOOH YOU'RE SO GOOD AT FUCKING ME OHHHHHHH!!!"

Emma had her hand back on Lucy's head and was shoving her down to her sopping wet cunt as she writhed on the sofa and enjoyed every hot lick and suck. Lucy was so good at going down on her. Emma felt like she was going to need this every night from now on and as she moaned and humped herself against that pretty face and felt those skilled lips suckle on her clit, Emma wondered if Lucy would mind coming home with her tonight so she could get a lot more of this.

There was nothing better than good sex to deal with bad stress. Emma had plenty of the latter in her life these days and needed much more of the former. Lucy was sure giving it to her just how she needed it and Emma felt like she was on the verge of exploding as she fucked her new friend's face with sexy motions of her hips and enjoyed the view of all this amazing girl-on-girl fucking. She kept moaning and sighing and gasping each moment those sexy, velvety lips enveloped her clit and sucked away at it, making hot tingles rush through Emma's naked body.

This wasn't the mansion of course. But it was close with all of these hot women here going at each other with no inhibition and nothing holding them back from the wild pursuit of pleasure. Emma was feeding off that lustful atmosphere and it charged her up so much. It made her feel like she was really letting go of all her stresses and inhibitions and giving herself completely over to pure pleasure.

She didn't have to think. She just had to feel and she loved that. It was just like when Jennifer had taken her to the mansion that first time and even this scaled down version gave her that same wonderful vibe. Emma had loved the way they had all touched her everywhere when she'd been with all those women at the same time in Malibu but she had also loved watching the girls go at each other in such hot, naughty ways while she was being fucked and while she was catching her breath from coming so hard and when she was waking up again after passing out.

It had been like a non-stop wave of pleasure and Emma could feel that now too as her pussy was pleasured by Lucy's amazing mouth while she watched Hayden bury that gorgeous face of hers into Lucy's perfect rear while Jenna got her own tight, flawless ass in the air for Rose to get right behind and position Mr. Snappy to strike. Emma had felt Mr. Snappy up her own ass and she shivered in anticipation of what she knew Jenna was about to experience.

That shiver turned her on even more like she was feeding off of everyone's lust and pleasure. Emma was so fucking wet as Lucy sucked on her clit. Emma hadn't felt oral pleasure like this in so long and it was what she needed most in the world. By now both of her hands were pushing down on the back of Lucy's head, forcing her down into her twat and she was right on the verge.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkkk ohhhhh Lucy ohhhhh yesssssss! Yesssssss ohhhh fuck yes you're sooooo gooood at this ohhhhhh fuck please! Please keep going!" Emma groaned, her whole body tensing up. "Yessssssss! Ohhhhhh my Godddddd fuckkkkkk no one's eaten my pussy like this in so damn long! Fuck meeeee! Ooooooh yesssssss fuckkkkk! Keep sucking my clit! OH FUCK YES LUCY JUST LIKE THAT! JUST LIKE THAAAAAT! FUCKKKKKK!"

Emma hadn't felt this exquisite pleasure in years. She had craved it for so long, not even realizing until today just how much she'd missed it. She loved feeling a mouth on her cunt sucking and licking and thoroughly pleasing her pussy and there was nothing like a female mouth. Lucy was what she had needed for so long and it felt so incredibly good that as much as Emma wanted it to last, she couldn't stop herself from losing control and creaming all over those lovely lips while they sucked the cum right out of her pink hole.

"OOOOOOH LUCY! FUCK YESSSSSS OOOOOOOH FUCKKKKK YESSSSSSS! SO GOOD! SO GODDAMN FUCKING GOOD! OHHHH YESSSSSSS I LOVE IT OHHHHHHH!!!" Emma shrieked in release. "OOOOOOH YESSSSS OHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! OHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK COMINGGGGGG OOOOOOH FUCKKKKK YESSSSSSS IT FEELS SO FUCKING AMAZING!!! OHHHHHHH!!!"

Lucy greedily and happily sucked down as much of Emma's cum as she could get. She loved feeling that essence of Emma soaking all over her face and she loved tasting it as it soaked her tongue and flowed down her throat as she swallowed it down. It was so fucking tasty and she couldn't get enough of it while Lucy moaned from her own pleasure thanks to Hayden.

Lucy was grinding her bare ass into Hayden with extra energy now as she swallowed Emma's cum. She loved those hands spreading her cheeks and digging those fingernails into her tight flesh. And most of all she loved that wicked, freaky little tongue of Hayden's pushing up her asshole to treat her to the amazing rim job she knew Hayden was always so good at giving. It made her drool and moan while she sucked down Emma's cum but she was hardly the only girl there feeling anal pleasure as Jenna felt something she never had before thanks to Rose.

"You ready baby? You ready to let me take this sweet little ass of yours?" Rose asked with a lusty hunger in her voice as she slid the thick black shaft of Mr. Snappy up and down Jenna's asscrack, reveling in the contrast of the dark, shiny plastic with the sexy brown color of Jenna's smooth, flawless skin. "I've been dying to take this perfect fucking butt since the moment I first saw it. You gonna give it up to Rose? Gonna take your initiation like a good little slut?"

Jenna knew she should have been nervous. She should have been trying to talk herself out of this and act all reluctant with Rose. After all she had never done anything his crazy before. Before today she had never let anyone play with her ass even though it was something all of her lovers had desperately wanted. Hayden had been the first, pushing her tongue up her ass to rim her and even nimbly sliding one of her fingers into her puckered ring to make her feel that first bit of penetration.

1...56789...11