Scream and Scream Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything Hayden had done to her had left her wanting more. She had loved feeling that naughty, wet tongue wiggling into her virginal hole. She had loved being penetrated by that slim, flexible finger. And now Jenna was ready to truly experience being ass fucked and it turned her on so much that it was Rose, someone who clearly knew what she was doing and who could fuck her brains out, which was exactly what Jenna wanted right then.

She wasn't nervous at all even if she told herself that she should have been. Instead Jenna felt all tingly and horny and eager to be taken places she never had been before. She wanted this. She needed this and she felt very confident about it. The orgasms she had experienced from Sarah and Rose and then from Hayden had left her flying and it was like she was on the best drug ever as she moaned from feeling Mr. Snappy saw up and down her ass crack and pressed her ass back to slowly and sensually gyrate it while savoring the feeling of that thick, cock-shaped plastic sliding between her buns.

"Yessssssssss!" Jenna groaned out in needy, depraved consent to Rose. "Fuck me Rose! Shove that big cock right up my ass and make me into your naughty slut! I need it! I need that big cock fucking my butt! Fuck me like a whore! Make me into your naughty girl! Make me feel what it's like to get buttfucked!"

Jenna couldn't believe those words were coming out of her mouth but it turned her on to hear herself moan like that and say such nasty things. She felt so free with her body, like some deep-seated sexual need was being tapped into. Jenna had enjoyed everything that had happened to her so far and she needed more. She might never have gone this far before but she no longer wanted to hold back in anything. She wanted to be fucked like a woman. She wanted to be taken like a slut. She wanted to feel that cock take her cherry and make her into an assfucked slut.

She felt like such a nasty girl with that big cock lubed up with pussy cream and spit sliding between her ass cheeks. She squeezed her ass around it, loving the feel of that thick plastic moving up and down her crack as she was naked on all fours, her teenage body at the mercy of these women. Everything was turning her on right then, even the fact that the woman who was about to defile her virginal hole with Jenna's full consent was so white that she was pale and Jenna was definitely not.

She hadn't even though of it before she had seen Rose's beautiful alabaster body with that big, dark strap-on jutting out on her. It had looked so big and yet what Jenna had mostly focused on was the contrast in skin tones and how good that jet-black dong had looked against Rose's creamy skin. She looked so gorgeously dominant with her huge, hanging, fake dick contrasting with her big boobs and luscious curves to go along with that buzzcut she was sporting. She looked like a total sex goddess, all sexy and tough and Jenna found herself sopping wet at the idea of submitting to her fully.

And not only did Rose look like some kind of stunning, dominant lesbian goddess, but Jenna had Sarah there too. As she had gotten onto all fours for Rose to take her, Sarah had kept rubbing her juicy wet teenage pussy, expertly stimulating her cunt lips and her aroused clit while kissing her and letting Jenna taste her own cum all over her lips and tongue. It was so fucking hot and it made her moan and tingle all over as Jenna thought about how hot it was to just give herself over completely to these two older women...these two older, white women. That made her so wet and she felt like such a naughty little pervert as she let it arouse her even further.

"Fuck me Rose!" Jenna groaned. "Take me like I'm your little brown slut! Fucking treat me like a slutty little puta! Bang my ass and make me fucking feel how good it is to be fucked by a nasty, big tit white woman! Make me into your fucking Latina whore! Make me into your slutty, young fucktoy!"

Rose moaned at the sound of that. She loved hearing those filthy words coming out of the sweet, former Disney girl's mouth. She hadn't said anything because she hadn't known if Jenna would be into it but clearly the girl liked it and Rose did too. She loved the contrast in their ages and their skin tones and she loved knowing that Mr. Snappy was about to take that very sweet teenage ass.

"Yeah is that what you want? You want this white slut to fuck you like a whore? You want to be a good little bitch for and let this bald, white slut fuck your cute, yummy brown butt?" Rose asked, giving Jenna's bare bottom a sexy smack that made her yelp out in delight as Rose's strong hand made such erotic contact with her taut, teenage backside. "Mmmmm I love having myself a pretty little puta to play with! I want this fucking ass and now it's all mine!"

"Yessssssssss! All fucking yours! I'm your little brown bitch now Rose!" Jenna moaned out in desperate need as she felt Rose spread open her cheeks with her soft hands and poke the head of her toy up against her hole like it was a real cock knocking on her back door. "Take my ass! Fuck me like a puta! Fuck me like a dirty little Latina bitch who loves when white women use her like a whore! Ooooooh fuckkkkkk I can't believe I'm saying this and doing this but it feels soooooo fucking good! Make me come again! Make me come even harder from being a little dirty slut giving up her ass to a nasty white woman!"

"Oh I'll show you nasty, baby," Rose promised as she reveled in the sexiness of those tight, teenage Mexican butt cheeks in her pale white hands as she spread Jenna open to expose her virginal pucker with Hayden's saliva making that cherry hole glisten. "I'm going to be the nastiest white woman you ever had! Your sweet brown butt belongs to Rose now!"

Positive that the girl was ready now, Rose struck. She had Jenna bent over and with a tight hold of the teenager's body, Rose pushed inside her with Mr. Snappy, penetrating her virginal hole and making Jenna shudder and grunt with ecstasy over how skillfully she took her precious cherry.

"FUCKKKKK!" Jenna cried, but not from pain, rather from the intensity of feeling something so big go inside her as she felt just how experienced Rose was in taking tight asses like hers. "Ooooooooooooooh my Godddddd! Ohhhhh fuck! Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FUCKKKKKKK!"

"Mmmmmm take it you naughty little princess," Sarah cooed, still rubbing away at Jenna's dripping pussy and kissing her neck as the teenager's juices coated her fingers and made it seem like she was on the verge of coming again from the feel of Mr. Snappy entering her. "You're one of us now! No more cute little sweet Disney girl! Now you're a fucking slut like us Jenna! Take that fat cock up your tight little ass and feel Rose fuck you! She's so good at it, isn't she? She's making you into her horny bitch Jenna!"

It was all so overwhelming. Jenna had never felt anything like this before. Part of her felt like Rose had to have all of that big, fake dick in her ass now because it felt like there was so much being shoved inside her once virginal hole. But at the same time she recognized that it was only a few inches and that there was so much more that could be stuffed up her ass. She could feel herself getting stretched as Rose thrust into her from behind and she liked it. Oh fuck she liked it a lot. This was such a strange feeling but it felt so good to her. She liked being taken. She liked being fucked. She wanted more.

"Yessssssssssssss make me into your horny bitch Rose!" Jenna cried, feeling so happy and so liberated as she indulged in such a filthy act. "Take my tight little ass and make me feel that big cock get stuffed right up my butt! Ohhhhhh my Godddddd it's soooooo fucking big!"

"Mmmmm bigger than any of those lame boys you used to date, huh?" Sarah teased, her fingers stimulating Jenna's hot spots to make sure the girl stayed nice and relaxed and focused on the pleasure she was experiencing. "Is this the biggest cock you've ever had Jenna?"

"Mmmmmhmmmmm!" Jenna confirmed with a horny whimper as she felt like all of the good Disney girl she'd once been was getting fucked out of her by a gorgeous, dominant white woman. "It's sooooo big! I never had a guy with a dick this big before! Fuckkkkkk it feels so fucking huge in my ass!"

"I fuck better with my fake cock than any guy can with his real one!" Rose laughed in triumph as she reveled in being able to deflower Jenna's perfect teenage ass, giving her tight cheeks another hard, sexy smack as she picked up the pace of her thrusts from behind. "Mmmmm yeahhhhh that's a good little slut! Let that tight ass just open up for me! Ooooooh fuck your naughty hole just wants to swallow Mr. Snappy, doesn't it? Mmmmm you love being assfucked, baby!"

Jenna didn't even try to deny it. She was loving this. She hadn't expected to enjoy it as much as she did but she was really getting off on it. She loved the intensity of being fucked in such a naughty way. She loved how it made her feel like a real porn girl being fucked from behind by a huge dick and it was even better that it was a hot woman doing it not some guy. Jenna felt like all of these women were totally turning her into a lesbian and she loved it so much. It was an exhilarating feeling to be so bad and so naughty.

"Yesssssssss! I love it! I fucking love being fucked up the ass!" Jenna cried out happily, her firm little boobs bouncing on her chest as Sarah used her free hand to caress them and play with her stiff, sensitive nipples. "Fuckkkkkkkkk! Ooooooh Rose! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Make me take it! Make me fucking feel like your slut! Make me feel how good it feels to be fucked up my ass! Oooooooh gawwwwwd make me into such a nasty girl! Make me into your naughty little brown puta for your big fucking black dick! Ohhhhh your such a nasty white girl Rose! Fucking this slutty brown bitch! Make me your whore Rose! Make me your dirty Disney bitch! Fuckkkkk ohhhhh fuckkkkkkk don't stop Sarah! Rub my cunt more! Make me be nasty and say all those dirty fucking words as you make me into a lesbo bitch for you! Ooooooh gawwwd I'm such a naughty little Mexican bitch for you dirty white girls to fuck! OHHHHHH FUCKKKK YESSSS ROSE GO DEEPER! OOOOOH FUCKKKKK GO DEEP UP MY BUTT! OOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKK YOU'RE SO GOOD AT THIS! FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE AND MAKE ME TAKE IT UP MY ASS! OHHHHHH YESSSSSSS FUCK THIS LITTLE PRINCESS AND MAKE ME INTO A WHORE! OHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKK!!!"

"Oh yesss you're my little whore now Jenna! My pretty little Mexican princess slut!" Rose gleefully declared as she grabbed onto Jenna's long, dark hair and gave it a forceful tug that only made the teenager squeal in pleasure. "I'll make you fucking scream like a slut Jenna! Oooooh I wanted to make you into my screaming little slut the second I saw your hot, young ass in the movie! Now you're mine! I own this sexy ass Jenna! You're my little fucking whore and this ass is mine! But I'm not selfish! Mmmm I love to share and I know you're going to want hot women fucking your slutty ass all the time from now on! Your pussy tastes so fucking good Jenna and your ass is even hotter! Oooooh yesss you're such a good girl letting this nasty white dyke fuck your yummy brown body! You're going to come like a good whore for me, aren't you? A good little puta who loves it up her tight ass!"

Jenna's eyes were wide and her smile was huge as she was nailed from behind by Rose. She had never thought it could feel this good. She had always been nervous about anal sex. It was why she had never tried it before but now she felt like she had totally missed out. This was so fucking good. She was grunting and gasping like an animal and she loved it. She loved the feel of being bent over for Rose to take her from behind. She loved feeling like she was being so bad and so dirty.

Jenna could feel sweat running down her face and she just kept on smiling and gasping. Her eyes were all lit up and anyone who saw her famous face like this might think she was on something but the only thing she was on was the wonderous pleasures of sex. She loved being fucked. She loved what Rose was doing to her as she thrust deeper into her ass and she loved the way Sarah's hands were all over her body, making her feel such happy pleasures as they rushed through her veins like adrenaline.

"Yesssssssssssssss I'm a good little puta! I love taking it up my tight ass!" Jenna excitedly squealed. "Make me come Rose! You own my ass! Oooooooooh a sexy white lesbo owns my ass and I love it! Mmmmmm fuckkkk yessssss fuck my brown butt like the puta I am! Make me fucking feel good! Own my ass with your big cock and make me fucking come from how good it feels! Oooooooh I'm your dirty teen bitch Rose and I fucking love feeling you fuck me!"

Jenna had never acted like this in her life. She had done dirty things. She had been a naughty girl before but she had never thought she would do anything like this or get off on being so slutty. She was so proud of her Mexican and Puerto Rican heritage. She never would have degraded herself by using the word "puta" just like she never would have used the word "cunt" before but it felt so good to do it now. Being bad felt amazing and she loved being a dirty slut saying nasty words and begging for even nastier things to be done to her naked body.

Jenna had come so hard from getting her pussy licked and then her asshole rimmed and she felt like she was going to come even harder from the feel of Mr. Snappy stuffing her in such a wicked way. It was so much fun to be a nasty girl. Her heart was beating harder than ever but now there were no nerves. It was all exhilaration and pleasure. Sexual adrenaline was pulsing inside her and Jenna never wanted this feeling to end.

She loved being around all these women. She loved the things they were doing to her body. She felt so safe and happy like she was accepted here without judgement and at the same time she felt totally naughty and dirty like she was going to really get off from being a total whore who let an older, white woman defile her ass and take her cherry. She loved what Rose was doing. She loved feeling her body smack into her with skin on skin slapping together while more and more of that big, fake dick went up her ass and fucked her like she had never gotten fucked before.

Rose was making everything feel so good and Jenna just kept getting more excited from it. This was tapping into something deep inside her, something Jenna had never felt before and she loved it. She loved the way everything about this was making her feel, like she was totally out of control and that all that mattered was pleasure. She began thrusting her tight young ass back into Rose while the older woman pushed into her and her pussy kept oozing hot juice all over Sarah's fingers.

"Fuck me! Fuck me Rose! Don't stop fucking me!" Jenna begged while she let Rose thrust into her doggy style like she was a total, insatiable whore. "Smack my ass! Oooooh pull my hair again! I loved that! Make me feel totally dirty and slutty Rose!"

"Mmmmm yeah sluts love getting their hair pulled!" Rose wickedly taunted while grabbing onto Jenna's dark locks again and yanking them back, pulling her head back with skill and passion that made Jenna hiss.

"Yesssssssssss! Fuck yesssssssss! I love getting my hair pulled like a dirty slut!" Jenna groaned in deviant need that she felt make her heart thump even more inside her chest. "Harder! Yank my hair harder Rose! Fuck my ass harder too! Make me take it like a good girl! Make me be your fucking whore!"

Rose let out an evilly sexy laugh as she gave the out of control teenager exactly what she wanted. She yanked on her hair harder, making Jenna whimper even though the pleasure easily overwhelmed any pain from it. And Rose began thrusting at a faster pace, pushing more of Mr. Snappy's thick, plastic inches up her ass. That made Jenna gasp out again and again in an elated expression of lust and ecstasy. She was getting so into the assfucking and Sarah responded by kissing Jenna's sweet lips and rubbing her drooling slit even more.

"Such a good girl! Such an eager little slut!" Sarah moaned as her fingers got more and more juice on them and her free hand toyed with Jenna's dark, swollen nipples. "Take it right up your ass! Take it like a good fucking whore! Now that you're being initiated you can fuck us all the time now Jenna! You can spread those pretty legs and let us lick your pussy and you can taste our juices when you get those sexy young lips right on our cunts! Mmmmm you're going to be an amazing pussy licker Jenna! I can totally tell that about you! And now that we know how much you love it up the ass we're going to have even more fun with you! We've all let Rose fuck us up the ass! Mmmmm each and every one of us...well almost every one of us but she's going to get her initiation next right after Rose makes you come from her big cock right up your sweet, young ass!"

"Mmmmmm fuckkkk yessssssss! Make me come from my ass getting fucked!" Jenna cooed in pleasure, her next orgasm bubbling up inside her like she felt it could explode because of all the heat and ecstasy she was experiencing. "Ooooooh fuckkkk did Rose really fuck all of you like this? Oh God it's so fucking hot! So fucking hot to be fucked up the ass! FUCKKKK! OOOOOOH YESSSS MORE ROSE PLEASE MORE! PLEASE FUCK MY SLUTTY TEEN ASS WHILE SARAH RUBS MY CUNT! FUCKKKKKK!!!"

As she begged and screamed in ecstasy, Jenna's eyes darted around the room. Had all these girls really been fucked like she had? Has Rose done this to Sarah? And to Hayden? And to Lucy? And to Emma? Had she fucked all their asses and made them howl like filthy little whores? Oh fuck they all had such sexy butts and Jenna loved imagining them all bent over to get fucked just like she was getting fucked.

That cock felt so good pushing deep up her ass and Jenna wanted to see Rose fuck every other girl there like she was getting fucked. Especially one girl in particular because Jenna knew she wasn't the only one there experiencing this bliss for the first time and she was sure that her friend and co-star was the girl Sarah meant when she said she was going to get initiated next.

Jenna teared up in ecstasy and felt bliss rushing through her from the way Rose was yanking on her hair while she pounded her asshole. She was so close to coming and she just wanted to close her eyes and let it happen. But she didn't do that. She kept them open instead and made sure to turn her gaze to her friend's. She'd been so focused on her own pleasure and all the nasty fun she was having to have thought much about her but what Sarah said made Jenna think about how hot it would be see her friend get fucked up the ass too and she locked her eyes with hers as she writhed and groaned in bliss from being licked so well by another woman.

"Ohhhhhhh yessssss oooooooh fuck yesssss right there! Right there! Fuckkkkk you're going to make me come again you pretty fucking gringa!" Melissa Barerra lustfully moaned out as she kept the brunette head down between her outstretched legs. "Do it! Right there! Ohhhhh fuck yessss eat that pussy! You dirty girl! Ohhhhh I love that fucking tongue on my pussy! You love that sweet little cunt of mine don't you? Mmmmm a sexy white woman with a fucking sweet tooth for girl cum? I fucking love it! Oooooh yesssss all you hot white bitches will be eating my sweet pussy and you're all going to fucking love swallowing my cum!"

Jenna loved hearing Melissa talk like that. It helped make her feel like everything she was doing was okay and nothing she was doing or saying was wrong because it all felt so good. Plus Jenna loved seeing Melissa naked and getting her pussy eaten out by another woman. She looked even better naked in the flesh than she did in her naughty nude scenes that Jenna had sneakily checked out and Jenna salivated at the sight of her friend's big tits bouncing as she fucked the face of the beautiful white woman who was kneeling down between her legs and licking her like the expert she was.