Scream and Scream Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa looked so fucking gorgeous and if Jenna hadn't been happily impaled from behind by Mr. Snappy she would definitely have crawled off of the sofa and gotten down on the floor so she could drool all over Melissa's perfect tits and then kiss her like the naughty little puta she was. Jenna was having so much fun submitting to Rose and letting the older woman initiate her by fucking her no longer virginal ass but Jenna could just sense it would be even hotter for her to offer up her teenage body to Melissa and let her co-star have her way with her completely.

Jenna never thought she would ever see Melissa like this outside of her dreams and she looked so much hotter than even her naughtiest fantasies. Jenna wanted her so bad and she knew she was going to have her, which made Jenna even wetter for Sarah's fingers as they rubbed up against her clit and made her feel like she was going to explode all over them just like she already had for Sarah's tongue. There was no way that Jenna was leaving her until she ate Melissa out and tasted her surely yummy cunt and Jenna also badly wanted to spread her own legs open for her friend and feel everything Melissa could do to her with her tongue.

By now Jenna was staring so obviously at Melissa that the woman couldn't help but notice. And when she saw the teenager's lustful gaze and the heat in her eyes, Melissa just smiled and seductively licked her lips as if she couldn't wait to taste her co-star's sweet, young pussy.

"Te gusta lo que ves?" Melissa moaned at Jenna, asking her in her native Spanish if the girl liked what she saw.

And while Spanish was not Jenna's natural language she certainly understood the sexy question from the Mexican beauty and she eagerly nodded her head "yes."

"Mmmmm pequena zorra," Melissa carnally groaned as she enjoyed the hungry look in the teenager's eyes while Jenna got fucked hard from behind, quickly repeating herself in English. "Little slut! Dirty little bitch! I love it! Oooooh I love you checking me out! Seeing me fuck this pretty, pale whore! You like seeing me feed this hungry gringa my pussy? You like seeing her fucking drool into my hot cunt? You like seeing me come all over her sexy white face with this hot brown cunt of mine?"

"Yessssssssss! So fucking much!" Jenna groaned out in immediate assent, wishing she was the one between Melissa's legs so she could taste her sweet, hot pussy while Rose was shoving that thick dick up her ass. "Oooooh you're so fucking sexy Melissa! I love watching you fuck her! Fuck that horny white bitch! Fuck that sexy face and drown her with your cum! Just leave some for me! I want to lick up everything that bitch leaves behind!"

That was one too many uses of the word "bitch" though and that inspired the woman who was going down on Melissa to pull up from her pussy. Melissa had been holding the woman down but she still managed to free herself from the woman's grasp and make sure everyone knew she was not about to be disrespected.

"Excuse me, I'm no one's bitch!" Neve Campbell declared, her pussy soaked face smiling as it glistened from all the cum Melissa had creamed onto her skin. "You can fuck my face like one but you'd better not treat me like one! Now keep those legs spread for me sweetie because I want more of that hot pussy!"

Having felt she had adequately communicated that she didn't mind being the submissive one but was not about to be anyone's bitch, Neve did what she was very eager to do and dove back down between Melissa's legs to continue giving her a tongue bath from one Scream star to another. And having already made Melissa come multiple times, Neve had the younger panting and moaning again in no time.

"Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh fuck ohhhhh yeahhh you're no one's bitch Neve but if you keep fucking making my pussy juice all over your sexy white face then I'm going to have to treat you like the horny white slut you are," Melissa laughed, grinding her smooth, drenched crotch against Neve's beautiful face while she hungrily lapped away at the drooling juices dripping out of her velvety folds. "You like that? Is it okay to call you a slut? Mmmm because that's what you fucking are Neve! A dirty white slut fucking dripping like a dirty dyke over my hot, young, brown cunt!"

"Ooooooh yesssssss mmmmm 'slut' is just fine!" Neve moaned in response while she licked away at Melissa's perfect, tight pussy and let Melissa's bald beaver rub her right in the face, smearing more juice all over her hungry lips and over her already cum soaked tongue, "Fuck my slutty face Melissa! Feed me more of that fuck juice! You know I fucking love it! Mmmm I'm addicted to your taste and I can't get enough of it!"

Neve had certainly proven that. She had practically pounced on Melissa the second she had arrived and started doing to her what she had done to Melissa so many times when they'd filmed the new Scream film together by licking her like a cum-starved whore. Neve absolutely couldn't get enough of Melissa's pussy. It was one of the hottest and tastiest she had ever licked and she lashed her tongue against it to get more and more of Melissa's hot cum as the gorgeous Mexican woman pressed down on her head and humped her happy face.

"Ohhhh yesssss yessssssss mmmmmm yessssss that's it you cunt craving fucking slut!" Melissa groaned out, her tits jiggling so enticingly as she fucked Neve's famous face. "You're not a bitch but you're definitely a whore! A whore for my hot pussy! Lick it up you greedy cunt licker! Ooooooh yes Neve! Yessssssssss! Fuck me again and make me come in your mouth one more time before I let someone else have a turn! You're such a good pussy licker and I want you to swallow my cum!"

Jenna moaned in intense desire both from the way Rose was stuffing her ass while Sarah so skillfully played with her clit and from the way Melissa was so fucking sexy. Jenna barely registered that Rose and Sarah were making out while they both fucked her because she was so focused on Melissa and how good she looked. Jenna had developed such a huge crush on the older woman while they had filmed the new Scream movie together and she had fantasized about seeing her naked and being able to kiss her and touch her while never thinking it would actually happen.

But it was definitely happening now. Melissa looked so fucking yummy naked with her glistening, tan skin and her big boobs bouncing so enticingly on her fit chest while she fed Neve her sopping wet love hole. Jenna's crush was turning into an obsession as she watched Melissa fuck Neve's face and Jenna hoped she was the one who got a turn next at Melissa's pussy.

Jenna wanted to kiss Neve and taste Melissa all over her before she got more of that yummy, sticky cream by licking it all off of Neve's messy face. And then she wanted to shove her face into her friend's crotch and tongue fuck Melissa so she could taste her right from the source, sucking and licking her co-star like she was just as pussy-starved as Neve was. Fuckkkkk she wanted Melissa's cum all over her face. She wanted Melissa to make her into a messy slut with her hot, juicy pussy. She totally wanted to be Melissa's teen whore and worship her cunt until she flooded her face with cream.

Jenna wanted to fuck all of these women. She wanted to taste Rose and Sarah like they had tasted her. She wanted to return the favor to Hayden and spread open those plump, round butt cheeks of hers so she could tongue fuck her ass. She wanted to taste Lucy and Emma too and swallow their cum before she let them lick her together like she had already felt Sarah and Rose do. She wanted them all but she wanted Melissa the most.

They had been cast as sisters in the new Scream movie. Melissa was the lead in the film, the girl who had left town but came home after Jenna was attacked and nearly sliced to bits by Ghostface. But the feelings Jenna had for Melissa had been anything but sisterly. She had wanted her bad from the moment she first saw her. She had been instantly attracted to Melissa and all her beauty and self-confidence and talent.

Melissa was everything Jenna wanted to be and she had admired and lusted after her older co-star. She had never been as instantly drawn to a woman as she had been with Melissa and Jenna had been confused and a bit scared by her feelings. She'd had sex with women before she'd met Melissa but she'd never really been as genuinely attracted to one before. The second she had met Melissa, Jenna had felt the impulse to throw herself into her arms and kiss the older woman and let her take her and guide her and show her everything women could do to each other.

She had wanted to give herself body and soul to Melissa and let her do anything she wanted to her, even marry her. Jenna had known that had been ridiculous of course. But she had known her feelings were real. Intense and maybe even wildly over the top, but still real. Jenna had never felt that way for anyone before but it was like she had fallen in love and lust at first sight with Melissa.

She'd known nothing could ever happen, of course. Melissa was married to a man so it wasn't like they were going to run off and be hot lesbian Latinas together. And Jenna had told herself what she felt was just a silly teenage crush. She and Melissa had bonded on the set over their big Hollywood dreams and their shared ethnic backgrounds and nothing sexual had ever happened between them. Not even a kiss or even a hint to Jenna that Melissa had in any way felt how she did so Jenna had let her feelings go and never done anything to act on them.

That hadn't meant she hadn't stopped thinking about her sexy co-star. She was embarrassed to admit how many times she had masturbated thinking about Melissa fucking her, especially after she had done a little research and binge watched Melissa's show Vida. Melissa had done so many hot sex scenes in it, showing off her big tits and yummy ass and inspiring so many hot fantasies in Jenna's young imagination.

And not only had Jenna imagined the two of them hooking up she had let her imagination run a little wild too where she thought about how hot it would be if they were their characters in the movie. She liked imagining she was Tara and Melissa was Sam and that the secret their characters had was that they were lovers and sisters. Jenna loved imagining that the reason their characters were estranged was because they had been caught committing incest and they had to be apart as a result.

She knew that was kinky and very, very dirty but it was actually mild to imagine it considering what Jenna had done. Because none of these women knew just how wicked she had been and that she knew some very sexy secrets. She wasn't all that experienced sexually but she'd done dirty things and while there was a lot she was learning about what she liked done to her in bed, she wasn't some clumsy virgin. She had done things. Hot things. Horny things. Dirty things.

One of her first big non-kiddy roles that had helped her break out of the Disney Channel tween mode had been in the horror sequel to The Babysitter for Netflix. It wasn't exactly what Jenna considered her best work but she loved horror movies and she had been happy for the opportunity. But she'd had no idea what would happen to her on the set.

Jenna would have thought meeting Bella Thorne would have been the wildest thing she had done. Bella had been so very eager to talk to her and hang out with her and invite her over to her house. The former Disney girl had definitely taken a naughty turn in her life and Jenna had been a bit intimidated by her at first. But Bella had been sweet along with being wild and Jenna had agreed to come hang out at her house where Bella had offered her drinks and weed, both of which Jenna had accepted. Before too long they had been making out on the couch and Bella had been sliding her eager hands up Jenna's shirt to feel her up.

Jenna had never been with a girl before that night and she had been super surprised when Bella had made a move on her. At first she had wanted to resist it but that had quickly faded and Jenna had realized that she liked kissing Bella and tasting her lips and feeling her hands under her shirt while she played with her boobs through her bra. Jenna had been tipsy and high that night but she had been clear headed enough to willingly consent and everything Bella had done to her had felt really good.

It had been her first lesbian experience and Jenna had really enjoyed it. It had felt so fucking good to be naked in Bella's bed and to see that sexy red head between her legs as Bella had gone down on her and shown her how much better it was to have a woman eat your pussy than a man. Jenna had come a lot that night and she and Bella had hooked up a few times more too after it but that hadn't been her only lesbian experience while filming and that had been where things had gotten really wild.

Bella had been so good to her that night, licking her over and over again and giving Jenna the first taste of pussy she had ever had. Jenna had thought that had been as naughty as it got but she had been so naïve about that and the truth had come from a source Jenna had not expected. Jenna had liked Bella a lot but she'd at least had that wild reputation while Emily Alyn Lind hadn't.

Jenna and Emily had done a lot more scenes together on the movie than she'd done with Bella so they'd bonded more and become pretty good friends. So Jenna hadn't expected Emily to try and seduce her when she'd invited her over to her house one day. Jenna had thought they were just going to hang out and do like normal girls things but the surprise had been on her when Emily had told Jenna that she knew she and Bella had hooked up and asked her why if she wanted to be with a girl, why hadn't she hooked up with her instead?

Jenna had been totally shocked when Emily had started coming onto her. At first she had thought her friend had been joking but when Emily had started taking off her clothes, Jenna had seen just how serious the blonde girl was. Jenna had tried to stop her at first but Emily had been insistent and Jenna had quickly started to notice just what a great body her friend had. She'd obviously noticed how beautiful her fellow teen had been but she'd never truly appreciated it until then and it had been her first chance to really see how big Emily's boobs were and how good they looked naked.

Seeing Emily out of her clothes, especially when Emily had wiggled out of her panties and shown Jenna how she was shaved totally smooth down there and how nice her bare butt looked when she wiggled it sexily for her, had made Jenna's reluctance disappear and soon enough she'd been making out with her friend. She'd been totally dressed and Emily had been totally naked and it had been so hot to kiss her and touch her and further her lesbian education with her friend.

While Bella had gone down on her first and licked her to multiple orgasms before she'd looked to Jenna to return the favor, Emily had been a bit more demanding and Jenna had liked it. That time she'd been the one to go down on a girl first. Emily had urged Jenna to touch her while they kissed, coaxing her to play with her big tits and kiss and lick all over her sexy white boobs while at the same time telling her to get her fingers inside her. Jenna had eagerly acquiesced, finding it so exciting to explore her hot friend's body and Emily's pussy had been so tight and wet.

Jenna had loved fingering her friend while they kissed and it had felt totally naughty to be all dressed still while Emily had been naked and so horny for her. Before Jenna had known it, Emily had been pushing down on her head and telling her to eat her out and Jenna had totally willingly done it. She had licked Emily's pussy and had been surprised at how much she had enjoyed it. Her friend had tasted so good and Jenna had gotten a real thrill about being able to make Emily come. She had been even more aggressive with her than Bella had and Jenna had liked how Emily had wrapped her legs around her while she had been lying on her tummy in between them to lick her pussy and stare up at Emily as she had fucked her face and played with her big boobs.

It had been so hot to do it. Jenna had shut off the part of her brain that made her question the decisions she made and that filled her with doubt and had just gone for it, licking and fucking her friend and getting Emily's cum all over her face and fingers. And when Emily had gotten Jenna out of her clothes, Jenna had felt how good Emily was at giving as well as getting. Emily had actually even been better than eating her pussy than Bella had and Jenna never had expected that to happen. But the surprises had only been beginning.

Finding out Emily had been into girls had been nothing compared to what had happened next though. Jenna and Emily had been cuddling each other in post-orgasmic bliss, their nude, teenage bodies pressed together while Jenna had felt herself starting to doze off into a very satisfied sleep. Everything had changed though when the door to Emily's bedroom had suddenly opened and another girl had walked right in, catching them both undressed and in a clear post-lovemaking state.

Jenna had panicked at first and had tried to cover herself but Emily had only giggled and welcomed the other girl in with a very sensual kiss. Jenna had been shocked to see Emily kiss this other girl especially when she had realized this was no mere woman but rather Emily's older sister Natalie. The two sisters hadn't acted like sisters. They had kissed like lovers, very, VERY naughty lovers, and Jenna's jaw had dropped when she had seen Emily start to make out with her own sister and let Natalie play with her boobs.

It had been so clear that this had not been something new to them and that they did this all the time. They had been so comfortable with each other as they did something so naughty and wrong and Jenna hadn't believed what she had been seeing. She had tried to leave when the sisters had begun kissing in a sexy way but Emily had told her not to go and explained to her that she and Natalie shared everything. And that was when Natalie had leaned in and started kissing Jenna even though she'd had the taste of Emily's cum all over her lips.

Jenna had been so shocked by all of this but it had felt so good at the same time, like she was doing something really wrong and totally getting away with it. She had never seen anything like two sisters but Natalie was so pretty and had such a great body with even bigger boobs than Emily and when Emily had started taking off her sister's clothes, Jenna had found herself not wanting to leave anymore.

That had been the craziest night of Jenna's life. She'd had sex with two beautiful, blonde sisters. She'd let them both kiss her at the same time and let them kiss and suck all over her bare tits and even had let them go down on her at the same time so she'd felt both sisters' tongues licking her pussy together. And she'd licked them both too and she'd even watched like a total perv as Natalie and Emily had done things together like it was totally natural for sisters to 69 and lick each other's pussies. They had been so free with their bodies, holding nothing back and enjoying each other in such a sexy, uninhibited way that Jenna hadn't been able to keep from responding and getting off on their wicked incest.

It had been so shocking that she had liked what the sisters had done to each other. Jenna had never thought something as twisted as incest would make her hot but it had. She told herself that it was because it had been clear that both sisters had totally consented to it and neither had forced the other into anything but Jenna had still known it was perverted for her to enjoy it and get wet from it, much less masturbate over how hot it had looked to see the sisters go down on each other and make each other come. Jenna had totally perved out on them both in ways she never could have imagined herself ever doing and she had really liked doing it too.