All Comments on 'Sea Cruise Pt. 12 - Final Chapter'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lust

I am cruising this christmas/new-year,wish you girls were available,would be a hard act to follow. bloody good read.

jtukeejtukeeover 5 years ago
Lacey scores again

OMG how I have enjoyed this and all of your stories. I am sorry to see Sea Cruise end but am hopefully awaiting the next series you write about you and your mature and sexy friends new and old.

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 5 years ago
I Enjoyed

the cruise. It has been while to read the chapters, so I just now read the last 6 at once. Really enjoyed the story, very erotic and sensual, sexy too. 5* for the whole story.

It was easy to read, to me written well and the story flowed well.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you prinnavea...

...for the kind remark on this and the series. One of the things you touched on is important to me, which is how things flow well from one chapter to the next. Not an easy task...at least for. Especially since the events took place so long ago and my memory isn't as good as it use to be.

And thank you for commenting on this.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Wonderful Story

Lacey, I’ve enjoyed reading of your chapter of the Sea Cruise and all of the other stories that you have written. As a “mature” male I’m totally involved in your characters and stories. Thank you and hope you have more to share.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 3 years ago

i enjoyed this to the five star rating. great writing, i only came three times.

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Great story from start to finish so well written and very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One of my favorites.ty so much. Loved it all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sea Cruise Pt. 11 Previous Part
Sea Cruise Series Info