Sea Cruise Pt. 12 - Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice backed away about a foot or more before closing her eyes and opening her mouth with her tongue sticking out. Which made for a great target.

Ron then let out a loud groan before saying..."Ready or not Janice, here it comes."

And it did...big time. Ron all but showered Janice's face with his cumload. One cum stream after another shot out from his cock and all in rapid succession. The first stream was a monster of a load and splattered dead center on Janice's forehead. The next three hit her square between the eyes, on the nose and upper lip. The last two went perfectly in her mouth. Of which Janice swallowed immediately after they did. The ones that landed on her face were so thick and creamy they stayed fixed in place.

To finish things off Ron slipped his cock back into Janice's mouth so she could suck it dry. Which she gladly did.

Just as I was going to get a wet face cloth and towel to clean Janice's face, Elaine stopped me.

"No need to Lacey. Be my pleasure to clean Janice for her."

After which she got on her knees and methodically licked her face clean. When she finished they passionately kissed with a lot of tongue action.

"Way to go you two. That was quite the facial. You took Ron's cumload like a pro Janice. Too bad we couldn't have taken a video instead of just photos. You two most definitely ought to be in movies together."

Janice stood up afterwards and asked Ron what he thought of her cock sucking skills.

"Pretty incredible Janice. You did absolutely outstanding. Way better than I deserve. No complaints on my part for sure. Thank you."

Now it was Peter's and my turn.

Before I got started I turned towards Elaine and Janice..."Thanks for setting such a high bar for me. Now I've got two tough acts to follow."

At that point Peter got on the sofa and as with Elaine and Janice, I positioned myself on the pillow between his legs. Like Ron and Walter, Peter was already hard. And as I've mentioned before, Peter has an average size cock both in terms of length, at about 5 to 6 inches, and girth. But due to its modest length there was no doubt in my mind unlike with Walter's super long dick I would be able to deep throat it. Or die trying.

Like Janice, I first took only Peter's cockhead between my lips. Then slowly and intently licked and sucked it all while paying particular attention to the frenulum on the underside of the cockhead. The sweet spot as some call it. Which I licked furiously by flicking my tongue back & forth across it.

"Damn that feels good Lacey. I think you could make me cum just from your tongue action alone."

Since I didn't want that to happen I stopped to take his cock in my mouth. But only the cockhead at first which I continued to lick with my tongue inside my mouth. I then switched to a mouth fucking motion while slowly but surely going deeper with each downward head motion. All while sucking furiously and being noisy as hell while doing it. Sometimes I suck so hard my cheeks implode, which I'm sure was the case with Peter.

Out of the corner of my eye I couldn't help notice Janice intently rubbing her pussy and clit as she watched. No doubt she was turned on seeing her husband getting his cock sucked by yours truly. Especially when considering earlier in the day I was orally pleasuring her.

Wasn't long before Peter's cockhead would enter my throat every time I plunged down on his cock. I was able to take his entire prick with ease without the slightest hint of gagging. Elaine's was right, the length of Peter's cock was perfect to deep throat, and it was a pleasure to be able to do so.

When it comes to cock sucking, it's something I truly enjoy. Quite often I orgasm when sucking Walter's cock since it turns me on so much. To be able to deep throat a cock as easily as I was Peter's was an even bigger turn-on. Don't let anyone ever tell you that women don't like to suck cock, and only do it because their lover wants them to. That's pure BS since it's the one sex act where the woman is in complete control. And what woman doesn't like to be in full control of things.

At times it can be uncomfortable deep throating Walter's exceptionally long dong, but I was truly enjoying doing Peter's because of how easily I could. Plus the fact I was being watched, which added an extra element of excitement to things. Call it the exhibitionist factor, or the thrill of being seen or watched when having sex. I never knew I had exhibitionist tendencies until I became aware, or conscious of it on the cruise. First when being ogled in skimpy bathing suits. Later while having sex in front of other people for the first time. Kind of a perversion maybe, but I found it to be a big turn-on.

Wasn't long from steadily deep throating Peter on each downward head motion that he grabbed my shoulders with both hands and began to gently hump my face. All while I continued to suck furiously and make what can only be described as obscene slurping noises. Which was caused by the amount of saliva spewing from my mouth and soaking Peter's dick and groin. When it comes to giving a blow job, I could easily be described as somewhat "sloppy" because of the amount of saliva my salivary glands generate with a mouth full of cock.

"As much as I hate to say it Lacey, I'm going to cum. I wish I could hold off longer, but I can't."

At which point I felt his cock swell in my mouth and begin to throb. As soon as I did I went down on it as deep as humanly possible. Just as I did the first stream of cum exploded from his cock. Followed by a second, third and forth...all of which I took and swallowed easily.

It was the first time I ever took and entire cumload straight down my throat so comfortably. On the rare occasion Walter has shot a load down my throat it was always a bit of a struggle. I was actually pleased with myself. I just hoped Peter was too.

Once Peter was fully drained and his cock began to shrink I slowly released him. But not before giving his cockhead one last lick and kiss. Just as I did I heard Janice scream, which could mean only one thing. She orgasmed from masturbating while watching us.

"Wow Lacey. What can I say that you probably haven't heard. You were simply terrific."

"You're very welcome Peter. My pleasure actually as I loved the opportunity to deep throat someone's cock so easily. Walter's is just too long and I don't know how Elaine manages it as easy as she does. As for you...your cock is perfect in size."

"Now Ron, please tell me you got lots of pictures of me sucking Peter's cock."

The End.

*****

Epilogue:

The next morning we got to see each one last time as all the passengers on our deck had to wait in a lounge on the dining room deck until customs cleared the ship. Standard procedure, and once they do you're free to disembark to claim your luggage and go through customs. Then off to the airport and the long flights home, which for some of us required connecting flights.

Needless to say it was a very tearful goodbye. Especially for Elaine and I as we cried like babies. We all kept in touch for a while, but as time went on it sadly became less and less as it usually does with most long distance friendships.

12