Seament, Inc

Story Info
Cum donors enrich society.
1.1k words
3.91
3.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

The discovery that sperm enhances building materials has revolutionized construction and solved many of society's problems.

A freak lab experiment produced evidence that, when used in modest quantities, male sperm strengthened the bonds in cement, producing a much superior building material now universally know as seament.

Within a decade, production of this material became a national priority as housing and construction of all kinds benefitted, and demand for semen skyrocketed. At first, it was a novelty product, but with investor support, and with tax and direct government aid, the industry became a darling of Wall Street.

The limiting factor was always enough supply of semen.

At first, volunteers donated, but the stigma associated with jerking off for science left many men out of the donor pool. The first donation center was constructed, using seament, of course, based on ideas to change public attitudes.

Tasteful advertising showed a state of the art facility. Designed by a famous architect, the building immediately became a landmark. Interiors were furnished tastefully, and procedures were discrete and modest. Advertising encouraged donations as a public good, like donating blood. Staff were well paid and well trained. Parking was underground to protect privacy of donors, and appointment times gave donors flexibility.

It took years, but slowly a majority of the public accepted frequent sperm donations by males from eighteen and up. No medical prehistory was required, and payment for donations became part of a national system. Donors could even use donation receipts as tax deductions as an incentive to donate.

Now, there are donation centers in every county.

At first, donors were left alone to ejaculate. Video monitors allowed them to access images that enhanced the experience. Management soon noticed that donations were often larger if the donor took more time to nurse themselves into a more aroused state. Other experiments were conducted, including observation by staff volunteers who, if the donor allowed, watched the process. With written permission, female masturbators were provided. Special equipment allowed masturbators to access the malehood by having the subject lie on an exam table with an opening for the penis.

Donations boomed. The stigma vanished. Leaving home for a donation was common, and many homes heard the husband say, "Bye hon, I'm off for a donation at the center." And wives replied, "Okay, drive safely, and pick up the dry cleaning on your way home."

When young men turned eighteen, the centers offered a special bonus prize for these first-time donors. Moms and dads were glad to see their young man start a lifelong habit of frequent donations.

Acceptance of this large scale milking of the male population brought a large reduction in male sexual tension and related crimes. Employment grew since each center required a trained staff and administrators. Women accepted the fact that their males enjoyed donations, and it was a highly satisfactory experience for donors.

The nation's building industry benefitted, exports of the building material soared, social objections to the pleasures of wanking or being wanked vanished, and, for women, there were not a few who were glad that their hubbies had an outlet that was not secretive or shameful. The benefits have been enormous.

It started with single wankers in a small room. Records were carefully kept for each donor, and it became evident that some males, in a single visit, deposited more than others. Milliliters were measured and kept in each donor's file. Over time, it became apparent that some males could produce two or three times the volume of others. In some cases, much more. Center evaluators made charts and graphs of the incoming fluids, and isolated those donors who were the most prolific.

After a record of large deposits was established, those donors were invited to join a special advanced section of the center with more expensive décor and amenities, such as drinks and small menu items. These donors could spend an entire afternoon relaxing in the den-like surroundings. Actually, they were the subjects of an experiment to see how much more cum could be harvested from donors who already produced copious deposits.

These men were given special ID cards, and their donations were measured under different conditions. More lighting, lower lighting, music or not, attractive female attendants, and so on. Situation were contrived, unknown to the donor, such as female attendants asking to watch the donor, touch the donor's penis or scrotum, or talking to him to enhance his excitement.

As the economic importance of the entire project grew, and as the public accepted the value of harvesting from males, the next step was to consider the ethics of breeding high-sperm donators. Women who wished to have children were allowed to register and participate.

Men who reached the pool of eligible inseminators tended to have more prolific male equipment. Not in every case, but generally, the men who were selected for breeding had large penises and impressive sagging ball sacks.

Over time, this breeding program became popular, and counseling was provided for couples who used the service. Most often, the wife was interested but the husband needed to be convinced to allow his wife to be inseminated. Counseling sessions focused on assuring the husband that this was not an interference in their marriage, and couples who participated were given shares in the company. Success would bring them continuing financial rewards. Husbands were taken aside for financial advising, to show them how they could retire early with a comfortable income, while wives were give a tour of the insemination facilities.

Couples were allowed to view inseminations and they had to agree to allow their insemination to be open to future candidate viewers. This was the most delicate part of a couple's decision because often the husband would react to the sight of very large penises giving such pleasure to the wives. But at all times, the scientific and economic benefit of the program was emphasized. This was a way to grow a larger population of males with high capacity cocks, in their volume of cum produced and in the size of their organs.

In each of the hundreds of donation centers, the number of males needed to inseminate varied with demand. Males were ranked by highest to lowest volume per ejaculation, and were called upon to inseminate as demand required. Those at the top of the list could be asked to penetrate their neighbors' pussies quite often.

Males who were selected to inseminate became rock stars. Although their identities were kept secret and not advertised, word would get out. The center code of ethics asked that inseminators asked by women or couples to fuck a wife privately should instead refer them to the center. Compliance has been remarkably high because the centers provide a structure of support to all the parties. While wives get their treatment, husbands can watch as they are ejaculated by staff members.

Annually, there is a national convention where sperm donors with the highest volume of contributions are recognized and their names placed in the Seament Hall of Fame.

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers