Sean Michaels is Getting Bi

Story Info
Sean Michaels entertains Layla Love and Marcelo.
1.1k words
3.36
4.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

There is nothing that porn films superstar Sean Michaels loves more than fucking a sexy white woman in the ass while her husband watches. A lot of them ladies scream like banshees as his dark dick fills their butt holes and it's sweet music to Sean Michaels ears. The legendary African American porn star has become a sexual superman to many. Tons of people get off on watching Sean Michaels fuck sexy white women in every hole they've got. Lately, Sean Michaels has surprised some people by venturing into cuckold porn and transgender porn. Nothing wrong with that.

Sean Michaels has confided in his good friend, blonde porn star Aiden Starr, about his bisexual desires and his curiosity about exploring certain things on screen. Aiden Starr advised Sean Michaels to try cuckolding porn before taking the irreversible plunge into bisexual porn and transgender porn, just to test the waters. A lot of female porn stars don't like the idea of performing with bisexual men. Sean Michaels took Aiden Starr's advice, and began to do cuckolding porn with a vengeance...

"Oh yes, fuck me," sexy blonde-haired and big-booty porn star Layla Love squealed as African American porn star Sean Michaels fucked her in the ass. The sexy blonde gal winced as the tall, handsome black man's huge black cock filled her butt hole. As Sean Michaels gripped Layla Love's hips and thrust his big black cock into the younger white woman's asshole, her cuckolded husband Marcelo watched. The short, dark-haired white dude acted like a good little cuckold earlier and sucked Sean Michaels big black cock while Layla Love fucked him with a strap-on dildo.

This particular interracial cuckold scene is part of the Black Bi Cuckolding series, made famous by black male porn stars like Shane Diesel and Sean Michaels fucking hot women while their cuckolded husbands watched. Shane Diesel definitely has some bisexual tendencies but stops short of letting dudes suck his dick while he fucks their wives and girlfriends. Thus, Shane Diesel maintains his straight status. Sean Michaels has decided to push the envelope a bit, and lately, he lets white dudes like Marcelo the Slave suck his dick after fucking sexy female porn stars like Kira Noir and Destiny Love in those movies.

"Oh yeah, fuck my wife," Marcelo said, and the little man stroked his cock while watching the tall, dark-skinned, handsome and masculine stud fuck Layla Love's sweet white ass. Nothing like watching a white woman getting fucked by a black man to turn Marcelo on. The little man gets off on this sort of thing. After Sean Michaels fucked Layla Love's asshole thoroughly, Marcelo sucked his big black cock, totally tasting Layla Love's ass on it. Sean Michaels, legendary straight black male porn star, is taking the world by storm with his interracial cuckolding series.

"Let's continue this at my house," Sean Michaels told Layla Love and Marcelo the Slave after the scene concluded. Layla Love was puzzled as to what Sean Michaels had in mind, and out of curiosity, she agreed. Marcelo also agreed. The little man loves watching black men fuck sexy white women, and he also loves sucking a hard dick before it goes into a woman's vagina. Marcelo and Layla Love went to Sean Michaels place, located in the Van Nuys area of California, and what followed was truly one for the ages...

"Why are we here?" Layla Love asked Sean Michaels as she sat with him in his living room, with Marcelo the Slave seated next to her. Sean Michaels smiled at the sexy blonde female porn star and her cuckolded male slave. Lately, Sean Michaels has been wanting to explore his mostly hidden bisexual side. There are plenty of bisexual black men working on the heterosexual side of the adult film industry. Sean Michaels wants to have some wild fun without necessarily giving up the ladies. The bisexual brother wants to have his cake and eat it too...

"I want us to explore together," Sean Michaels replied, and he smiled at Layla Love and Marcelo the Slave before telling them exactly what he had in mind. Sean Michaels has been curious about trying strap-on dildos, and knew that Layla Love is quite good with hers. Sean Michaels got really turned on earlier as he watched Marcelo get fucked by Layla Love's strap-on dildo while sucking his big black dick. When Layla Love heard what Sean Michaels had in mind, the sexy blonde female porn star was all smiles.

"I'm so excited," Layla Love said as she donned the strap-on dildo and stroked its phallic end. Layla has always wanted to fuck a man in the ass, ever since she started shooting anal scenes. Layla got fucked up the ass so roughly during a porn scene for Perv City that she couldn't stop farting the next day. The way Layla Love figures it, it's high time that women started giving men a taste of their own medicine. The sexy blonde female porn star was thrilled at the prospect of fucking Sean Michaels with her strap-on dildo...

"I've been into fucking women ever since I shot that kinky scene with sexy porn star London River, l liked having her suck my dick," Marcelo said enthusiastically. Porn legend Sean Michaels got on all fours, and Layla Love got behind him. Layla Love grinned and lubricated Sean Michaels ass before sliding the dildo into his butt hole. The macho black male porn star groaned as the sexy blonde chick began fucking his ass with her strap-on dildo. Sean Michaels has fucked hundreds of white women up the ass with his gargantuan black dick. It's high time a white woman strapped it up and fucked Sean Michaels...

"Oh fuck," Sean Michaels groaned as Layla Love gripped his hips and fucked his ass with her thick ebony strap-on dildo. Marcelo the Slave, turned on by this scene, joined the action. Layla grinned as Marcelo came up behind her, and slid his thick, uncircumcised dick into her pussy. A lot of people have seen Marcelo the Slave get fucked by transgender women, and cisgender women wielding strap-on dildos, and they've definitely seen him suck a dick or ten, but many wonder if he likes pussy. Layla found that out as Marcelo pounded his dick into her pussy from behind, making her thick ass jiggle...

"Oh yes, Marcelo, fuck me," Layla Love squealed, and she began grinding her ass against Marcelo's groin, loving the feel of his thick, uncut cock inside of her. At the same time, Sean Michaels moaned deeply, loving the feel of Layla Love's dildo up his ass. The three of them continued with their wild fun well into the night. A good time was most definitely had by all. Sean Michaels thanked Layla Love and Marcelo the Slave for a fun, kinky night, and sent them on their way. Sean Michaels was all smiles as he returned to bed. Let the good times roll.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers