Sean's Next Season Ch. 20

Story Info
Jen recruits Sean.
18.8k words
4.81
8.1k
6
1

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

A thank you to the readers that have sent in suggestions and other communication.

I need to be honest, writing is my therapy and there are times I'm working through my own shit through Sean. While a fictional character he has become very personal to me and at times his moods reflect my moods, his struggles are my struggles, his realities are my fantasies.

Also for those fixated on wondering why everyone isn't pregnant I would like to remind you about birth control. Very few college women or women late in their child bearing years are not aware of birth control. Relax folks, it's a story - a fantasy.

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

The following week Tech won in a back and forth game. Sean kicked well making 3 of 4 field goals and hitting all 3 extra points. Tech won 30-28. Sean's last field goal was the game winner with 2:34 left in the game.

That brought them to rivalry week. The in-state rivalry that closed out the regular season. Tech was 7-4 while the Cavs were 4-7 but as anyone who has played the game knows, records go out the window in a rivalry.

Sean was in a weird place mentally. In all honesty his brain was pretty fucked up going into that week. The word around the locker room was that Tech was actually signing 2 kickers for the next season, the 3 star that Sean had shown around campus and a 2 star legacy whose dad had kicked at Tech in the early 90's. Mix that in with Mark paying to have Sean injured in this game last season and Sean was very much on edge.

Thrown into that mix is that over the past couple of months, as tends to happen Courtney and Reagan's cycles came together and both women were in pretty shitty moods. Reagan had been at the Conference Volleyball Tournament and in all honesty Sean was okay with that. She and Courtney had been bickering for two weeks and when they weren't pissy with one another they were both pissy at Sean.

It was Thanksgiving Week on top of everything. On Wednesday evening Courtney walked in the townhouse, still in her maroon and orange cheerleading uniform. She and some of the girls had visited the children's ward at one of the local hospitals to spread some of their enthusiasm to the kids in the hospital for the holiday.

Sean was sitting on the couch watching game film that he was projecting on the big screen from his tablet. As the door closed Sean roared, "God fucking dammit to hell!" He almost threw the tablet against the wall but remembered how much the entire team had to run when a linebacker had done the same earlier in the season.

Courtney stopped, "Well hello to you too."

Sean looked up, "Sorry, it's been a long night."

Courtney looked at the screen. The frozen image was from last year's game. A moment frozen in time, the moment that the man she had grown up believing was her father had paid $25,000 for. Courtney had never seen the coach's clicker version of the injury. Sean had frozen the film at the precise moment that Sean's foot was connected to the ball, and the third team tight end's shoulder pad was driving through Sean's plant foot.

Courtney stood in front of the television. "Baby, why are you doing this to yourself?" she whispered.

"I want my revenge, Cort," Sean commented flatly, his empty eyes never moving from the screen. "I want my revenge."

Courtney reached down and softly lifted his chin, "You have your revenge. You took it out on Mark, you have me and Ray. We are going to a Bowl Game and they suck. Baby, you don't need more revenge. Every day you just being you is your revenge."

Sean shook his head, "It's not enough, Cort, it's just not enough. Mark suffered, I suffered, but that prick has $25,000 and has had very little in the way of consequences. Hell, because I didn't pursue things through the conference he didn't even get suspended but I can't find him."

Courtney sighed, "Maybe he's not on the team. Maybe they cut him or he transferred. What do we know about him?"

Sean rolled off the statistics. "Aaron Johnson, number 83, 6'4, 242 pound - reserve tight end."

Courtney took Sean's tablet and went to the football roster page on ESPN from the past season and found him. He looked like a viking - long red hair, long beard. Aaron Johnson. She closed that page and went to the current roster listing and sorted by last name. Nothing.

She brought up the team picture, used her thumb and forefinger to enlarge it and began to scroll through the team. There he was, only this year he was wearing number 38. Courtney went to the roster page, sorted by number and pushed on 38. The screen flickered before the picture of Sean's mortal enemy came up on the screen. However, the name was not Aaron Johnson, but The only Johnson on the roster was Ahmed Salaam. Courtney clicked on his name expecting to see something other than a red haired caucasian. The picture came up on the television and Sean's eyes raged. There was no denying, Aaron Johnson was now Ahmed Salaam, now 6'4, 238 pounds wearing number 38 and listed as a fullback.

Courtney read the bio. "Ahmed Salaam, formerly Aaron Johnson, is in his 3rd season. A little used tight end for his first two seasons. Ahmed converted to Islam as he spent the summer traveling the middle east. Ahmed spent much of his summer in Qatar studying religion and culture. On his return to campus Salaam also converted to fullback."

She shook his head, "At least the prick did something with Mark's fucking money."

Courtney looked at Sean whose very presence had changed. His shoulders were no longer slumped, his eyes no longer empty. His passion had returned, "It's interesting that you both have different names on your jersey this season."

Courtney walked over to Sean, straddled his lap, "It will be okay, baby. You are the one in control. Nobody else." Courtney kissed him. Their soft kiss became more passionate as her hands went around his neck and their tongues began to dance between their two mouths. Courtney could feel Sean's cock harden and she knew how aroused she was getting.

Sean broke the kiss, looked at her and said, "I need to pee before we go any further. I'll be right back." Courtney groaned but as he was gone slipped her bra, spankies, and underwear off so she was dressed only in her short skirt and top.

She checked her phone and saw a text from Reagan, "Just got back into town, going to grab food. Do you two want any?"

Courtney got a glint in her eye, "Yes, pizza sounds amazing, However, if what you have said is true about being a cuckquean then here is your chance. I am about to fuck Sean on the couch. If you get here soon enough you can watch his cock fill my tight little pussy. Decisions... decisions."

Sean walked back into the room, "Should we take this upstairs?"

Courtney had a look of mischief on her face, "No Sir, right here, I want to ride you just like this." She reached down and stroked his cock through his sweats, "Now, where were we?"

Sean moved back to the couch as Courtney again straddled him. As she leaned in to begin the kiss again Sean could feel that her 36 C cup tits had been freed from their prison. He slipped his hands under her cheer skirt and found that she had removed everything underneath her skirt as well.

"Fuck, this is hot," he groaned into her mouth as they continued to kiss. Sean continued to grope her ass, then slid his hands up between them to feel her tits under her thin sweater. The two lovers were nearly panting. It reminded Sean of the night in her bedroom back home. Two people exploring one another, looking for the right touch to move things to the next stage.

Sean's cock was poking up towards his stomach, the head had actually worked its way up and was peeking out of the waistband of his sweats. Every time he tried to shift his hips to slip his sweats down, Courtney shifted her weight so that there was no way he could find the leverage needed to pull them down.

Sean wanted nothing more than for this sexy cheerleader to slide her wet pussy down his throbbing cock, but unless he was ready to overpower her that wasn't going to happen. He decided to let her enjoy her moment of dominance, knowing her own need would eventually win out.

The door opened to the townhouse and a slightly breathless Reagan walked in the door.

Courtney broke the kiss with Sean, "Where is the pizza?" Reagan's eyes went wide as she began to speak. Courtney cut her off, "I did not ask for your excuses, you said you were going to bring pizza and here you are and I don't see pizza. Why is that?"

Reagan's submissive side rushed to the surface, "You said..."

Again Courtney stopped her, "I said I was going to fuck Sean and you had a choice to make, what was that choice Reagan?

Sean silently watched the interaction, he was waiting for this day. His grandfather actually told him that this day would come. One of the two women would have to assert their dominance. Reagan's eyes lowered, "I asked you a question. What were your choices RayRay?"

Reagan looked at the ground, "To get pizza or come home and...," her voice trailed off.

"And what RayRay?" Courtney pushed her.

Regan's voice was barely a whisper, "watch you fuck Daddy."

Courtney laughed, "And you chose to come watch me fuck Daddy, without pizza." Courtney stood, her dripping pussy had left a huge wet spot on Sean's sweats. "What I need you to do now is go to the kitchen and get the wooden spatula and bring it back to me."

Sean looked at Courtney curiously, but she had pushed everyone one of Reagan's submissive buttons. Reagan obediently went to the kitchen, opened the drawer and pulled out a thin wooden spatula and brought it to Courtney.

Courtney held out her hand, "Hand it to me, now please."

Reagan blushed. "Yes ma'am."

"Go get a kitchen chair and bring it here," Courtney ordered. Reagan rushed to obey. When she returned to the living room, Reagan found Courtney sitting on Sean's lap still kissing him while he had his hand up her skirt.

Courtney looked at Sean, "I am sorry for the interruption, you can stay here while I deal with her," Courtney said softly then stood up and addressed Reagan. "Remove those sweats, now," she ordered in a harsh tone. Reagan quickly obeyed, leaving her standing there in a sports bra and panties.

Courtney pulled herself away from Sean, picked up the wooden spatula from the couch and sat down in the chair. "Panties too, then place yourself over my lap," she ordered.

"Yes Mistress," Reagan replied as she draped herself over Courtney.

"Why are you in this position, Reagan Jean," Courtney asked in a calm voice.

Reagan let out an audible sigh. "I rushed here to watch you and Daddy have sex and didn't bring you food.

"

"That's right," Courtney replied. "I was planning to let you orgasm tonight but because of that you will have to wait."

Sean had to control his snickering from the couch as Reagan groaned, "Whatever you say, Miss Courtney."

WHACK

.

Reagan could not help but let out a shriek as the spatula hit her bare bottom with surprising force. It had been eight months since Reagan had been spanked and her bottom felt it. Courtney had never spanked anyone before but she had watched several videos online in preparation for this day.

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK.

Courtney was shocked by how good she felt as she delivered blow after blow to Reagan's butt. Reagan quickly was a blubbering mess of tears as her bottom turned bright red. Finally, the spanking was over.

"Go stand in the corner," Courtney said. "I expect you to keep your nose buried in the corner and stay there until I give you permission to leave."

"Do I have to?" Reagan wailed. "I hate the damn corner."

Courtney's response was to deliver five more hard swats to Reagan's butt, this time with her hand.

"This is not up for debate, go to the corner now," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Reagan replied through her tears as she forced herself off Courtney's lap and stomped to the corner.

Courtney followed her and gave her three more swats with her hand. "That's for stomping your feet little one," she said. "Now stay here, ass touching the wall but turn around, I want you to watch me make love to your Daddy."

Reagan's ass burned as she placed it against the wall, her eyes watching as Courtney walked back over to Sean, to her Daddy who sat on the couch, his cock straining to break free of his sweats. All of Reagan's own insecurities flooded her. She was a volleyball player, Courtney a cheerleader. While Reagan had larger tits, Courtney has slim hips and a flatter stomach. Her brain raced as even her insecurities caused her to grow more aroused.

Sean's eyes never left Courtney's as she leaned in and returned to the kiss. They embraced and kissed for a minute before, their tongues dancing as soft moans filled the air. Courtney left his arms and lifted her legs up onto the couch, putting one of her lean, muscular, tanned legs on each side of him. Reagan found herself opening her own legs as her finger slipped down to her own wetness. She had always known this would turn her on, but she never dreamed it would be like this. Watching Sean and Courtney, not ten feet away yet unable to participate was like waving a red scarf to a bull.

Courtney's cheer skirt hiked up even more as his hands were rubbing the bare skin of her muscular thighs. Courtney bent forward and lifted Sean's arms as she pulled his t-shirt over his head. Reagan gasped as the sight of Sean's muscular shoulders, thick arms, and chiseled chest always gave her pause. Reagan licked her lips as she watched Courtney rub his broad shoulders before reaching to kiss the little strip of hair in the center of his chest. As Courtney bent at the waist Reagan could see her arousal on full display. "Fuck" she moaned, as her brain took in just how sexy this was. She raced to remember if she had permission to touch herself.

Reagan almost stopped the action to ask, but her ass did not want the attention that Courtney would surely give with the spatula, or worse yet, Daddy would turn her over his knee.

Courtney stood straight up on the couch, and lifted her hands to the ceiling as she dropped Sean's t-shirt over the back of the couch. She did a little dance, her hips moving with perfect rhythm and the grace of a gymnast. Sean smiled as Courtney's hips moved slowly. Reagan wanted to run away, she didn't have that kind of rhythm or grace. Courtney looked directly at Reagan and winked. Reagan almost had an orgasm as her brain finally lit up with the truth that this show wasn't a punishment to Reagan, but a gift to allow her to explore her own sexuality. Reagan had to bite her lip as she had a small tremor of an orgasm as she silently willed for Courtney to walk over and kiss her.

Courtney smirked as she turned around and sat down on Sean's lap. This time her back was to him so that he could slip her cheer sweater over her head. When Sean took her sweater off Courtney's tits came into view. They were magnificent. 36 C, with very light areolas and nipples that were hard and sensitive

Courtney looked at Reagan and smiled. In her aroused state, Reagan thought it was an invitation. She took two steps before Courtney's face turned stern, "I did not say to move." Reagan froze, her hand touching the back of the chair. "If you can't stand in the corner, then sit, but do not move. Reagan sat, feeling like a scolded child - even this caused her arousal to increase.

Courtney moved gracefully as Reagan watched her expertly pull down her Daddy's pants. As they slid down Sean's muscular thighs Reagan had to fight the urge to moan when Sean's cock popped out and slapped against his stomach. Reagan licked her lips as she watched Courtney's hand close around Sean's thick cock. Reagan knew exactly what Courtney was feeling. The thick, hard shaft would feel like firm velvet in her hand. Reagan could not wrap her brain around the physics of how something so firm could feel so soft.

She watched as Courtney used her thumb to gently rub the top of the thick mushroom head. Reagan had read in one of her biology classes about the pack leader having a cock that would form a U shape along the top of the shaft. This would create a vacuum and pull any other semen in the breeding bitch out so that only the alpha's cum could fertilize an egg. This time she did moan remembering that gentle curve just below the head that accomplished that very thing. It was why Sean's cock was always coated with cum from his partner, he literally forced the moisture from her.

Reagan looked at Courtney and realized just how stunning she was. Reagan's legs opened wide on the chair as her hand again slipped to her wetness. She barely touched her clit and felt the orgasm build. She jerked her hand away so she wouldn't break Miss Courtney's rules and risk the wrath of the paddle.

Gently Reagan pressed the pads of her fingers against her wet clit, she felt it quiver and pulse. Courtney took the cheer sweater from Sean's hands and tossed them onto Reagan's shoulder. Reagan breathed in, the scent of Courtney's perfume assaulted her senses. The aroma was so intoxicating that Reagan slipped a finger past her lips into her wet pussy and gently caressed her G spot.

Reagan watched as the sexy blonde bitch slipped off the maroon cheer skirt and tossed them towards her. They landed on Reagan's knee before they began to slide to the floor. Reagan's hand left her pussy and tried to catch the skirt but she wasn't fast enough. The sense of failure at the simplest of tasks lingered in Reagan's mind. She looked for a second at the pile of cloth at her feet before looking back just in time to see Courtney mount her Daddy's long, hard, thick, cock.

No! Please don't..." slipped from Reagan's lips, again just a moment too late as Courtney looked over her shoulder and smiled at Reagan as she slid down Sean's throbbing, thick almost 7 inch cock like her pussy was made for it.

Courtney pushed herself all the way down onto him in one slow movement. She didn't stop until every inch of Sean was buried in her while never taking her eyes off of Reagan.. She slowly moved her hips and ass back and forth and side to side, her hands on his chest, and her head back moaning quietly. Then she lifted her hips up and his cock slid out again till only his head was in her...she leaned in and kissed him passionately. Then her hips went down again and up slowly and rhythmically. Reagan as frozen to her chair as she saw Sean's cock quickly covered with thick white wetness from Courtney's pussy

Reagan noted the looks on their faces were intoxicating. They were both so pleased. Reagan had seen Sean enjoy sex before but she had never seen him like this. As if it was the best sex ever. She was jealous, yet aroused. For a moment she questioned whether she was a quean or not.

It wasn't until the deep moan ripped from her own chest that the primal urge was to make sure her Daddy was taken care of no matter what and at this moment the hot blonde cheer bitch was making him more happy than she had seen him in weeks.

Reagan's mind raced, "How could I ever deny him this pleasure? I know my role and my worth." The battle of pride, jealousy, and purpose raged in Reagan's heart, but her body was responding in ways she couldn't imagine. Her nipples were rock hard, she had almost slid off the chair into the floor as wave after wave of pleasure slammed into her. She hadn't cum, but the pleasure of seeing her Daddy in such sexual bliss had caused her to leave a huge puddle of wetness on the chair and floor