Sean's Next Season Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a good girl," Sean moaned.

Sean's intense green eyes stared into the hot wife's eyes as she pleasured him with her mouth. She returned the look, and they stared at each other as she twirled her tongue around his thick dick. As he watched her, Sean thought about how much she had helped him over the past couple of years

Jen began to stroke him with her right hand and matched the rhythm of her head as she bobbed up and down on him.

Sean reached down and took her left wrist, "No, if you are going to do this, you need to see that ring." She changed to her left hand as Sean groaned, "Look at that married hand stroking that thick cock."

Moaning at the reality Jen closed her eyes and sucked him into her mouth, enthusiastically working her lips and tongue on his tender organ. She gripped his thick shaft at the base and moved up the shaft until her hand was near her lips. Her fingers and palm became an extension of her soft, tender lips.

Sean gazed down at the blonde beauty slowly bobbing up and down in his lap to the seductive rhythm of the music. He ran his long thick fingers through the soft locks and closed his own eyes, savoring the sensation he was feeling.

The sexy wife pulled her head off his cock but continued to gently stroke the magnificent cock as she stared up at him, her mouth half open. Her jaw began to ache, his cock filled her mouth so much more than her husbands. The thought aroused her even more as she teased the fleshy knob with her tongue.

The gorgeous man sitting on her couch looked deeply into her sparkling hazel eyes and smiled at the fact that there was no inhibition left in them, just pure lust. He knew that Matt's wife was his for the taking as her submission was complete. His coach abandoned him and maybe thought this was a one time event, but Sean had seen this look before. Jen would demand more.

"Keep going" he groaned, pulling her head back into his crotch. Obediently, Jen crammed the stiff prick back into her mouth and continued to noisily slurp on the tasty meat.

She peered up again and saw that Sean had leaned back and closed his eyes. Never in her life had she so eagerly wanted to pleasure him. The hot wife watched his face go through different expressions of pleasure as she tried different techniques. She flicked her tongue at the very tip, nipping and licking the super sensitive opening. Cupping his cock head in her mouth, she ran her tongue slowly around the rim before nibbling her way down his shaft to where it met his thigh.

Jen reached up and slowly stroked him with her hand as she worked her lips around his full balls, she loved that Sean had shaved them. She took them into her mouth and gently swirled them around. She never let her eyes leave his face as his lips quivered, his shoulders shuddered, his cheeks flushed, and he began to moan. She watched him smile again. Gently, she licked his thick muscular thighs and then worked her way back up his shaft.

Sean's shaft was now dribbling silky pre-cum, the clear glistening bubble balancing on the head of his cock. It mixed with her saliva as she eagerly took him into her mouth and began to pleasure the young bull with abandon. The sweet, salty flavor of the sperm that would hopefully give her a child caused her mouth to water with hunger. The build-up of saliva created a slick lubricant that ran from a corner of her perfect lips down the shaft.

Jen adjusted her mouth, tongue, and lips to the bulging shape of Sean's phallus. She clasped her hand around the shaft and stroked him into her mouth. "Mmmmmmmm" the hot wife hummed, her lips still hugging her young lover's engorged member. She could feel his organ throbbing against her gums, his hands resting on the back of her head.

"My God, you are good at this. Matt is a lucky man" Sean groaned.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Jen hummed in approval. She raised her head, but continued gently stroking him with her hand.

She looked at him and whispered "He never gets this, he would have cum 10 minutes ago," as she leaned down and lathered his swollen ball sack again with her tongue. The hot wife reached down, carefully lifting Sean's mammoth testicles as she slid her tongue down onto his taint.

Sean grinned widely and he scooted down the sofa so his ass hung off the edge. Jen's mouth moved lower as her tongue stretched into his ass crack and licked and sucked. The smell and taste was amazing, musky and fresh. Sean spread his legs widely as the hot wife continued to hold up his huge ball sack while she licked around his muscular ass.

"How does it taste?" Sean groaned in approval of the wife's sweet tongue dancing around his asshole.

"My God, it's amazing," Jen breathed as she reached up and moved her hair from her face, "So good."

Sean picked up her phone, "Show him."

Jen stopped, "What?"

Sean growled, "He doesn't get away for free, show him."

Jen dialed the facetime and Matt answered immediately. She held the phone as she lowered her mouth over Sean's thick cock. She tilted her head so that Matt could look into her eyes as she bobbed up and down on Sean's cock.

"Marksman, Coach." he panted, his voice straining with arousal "We will send you more later!"

Jen disconnected without waiting for a reply as she slowly ran her tongue from the bottom of Sean's balls over his tight sphincter and back to his ball sack before kissing the fat shaft again.

She lifted her head from under him as her tongue passed across her lips in hungry anticipation. Her fingertips smoothed a path down his cock, following the crooked lines of his blood engorged veins.

Jen swathed his bloated cockhead with her mouth, her tongue spreading saliva.

"Mmmmm, did you like that, Sean?" she cooed softly, looking up at him, her eyes showing her passion.

Breathlessly, Sean responded by grabbing a fistful of her thick, blonde hair and shoved her mouth back to his hard aching cock.

"Not as much as you did, I think," he grinned.

"You like sucking my cock and eating my ass, don't you?" Sean growled deeply.

"Yesssss," the hot wife hissed before wantonly swallowing the bulk of his cock again. She could feel it throb in her tight gullet. She gulped on it, reveling in his pulsing hardness.

Sean's hips lunged, stabbing his cock in and out of her throat. His balls churned their heavy load and his face tightened into a mask of passionate lust.

With wild abandon, Jen used her mouth to please her young bull. Breathing hard through her nose, she delighted Sean with her talented mouth. Her soft lips slipped up and down his beautiful cock shaft, her tongue whipped along the thick underside. Her perfect white teeth dragged along the thin-skinned, throbbing muscle. Feeling his prick swell inside her gullet, she yanked her mouth off and gasped for air.

"I love the taste of your cock," she said, panting hungrily.

"And I love your fucking slutty married mouth," replied the rock hard athlete.

Her tight clenching fingers wrapped around his spit soaked prick shaft as Jen shifted her fist up and down. Slow rhythmic jerks soothed his aching cock. The hot wife noticed a pearl drop of jizz, seeping from the tip and her flashing tongue snatched up the goo.

"Your cum tastes sooo good" she whispered eagerly.

Sean found himself almost ready to cum, It took all of his will power to keep him from splashing Jen's face with his hot seed. He quickly decided it was time for the coup de grâce.

"Time to give you a baby" he announced, wiping the drool from his mouth "Let's go to bed."

Jen released his cock and stared into his eyes. "Okay" she muttered as she licked her lips. "Let's go to the guest room?".

her young lover smirked. "No. Upstairs" he said sternly "I want to fuck you in your own bed!"

Jen opened her mouth slightly but she really wasn't in any mindset to argue about the place where she wanted to get laid. It could have been her husband's office for all she cared. The hot wife watched as Sean stood and extended his huge hand to the sexy harlot, who was still on her knees and helped her to her feet. Her breasts swung freely along the opening of her black blouse as she walked over to the stairs.

Just as Jen started to ascend the steps, she felt Sean's hand grab her hair from behind and yank her head back.

"Lift up your skirt" Sean demanded, his deep, raspy voice sending chills down Jen's spine. In public Matt was loud and aggressive. Sexually though he was timid and submissive. Sean's dominance drove Jen wild so without hesitation, Jen arched her back and hooked her fingers under the hem of her skirt and slowly lifted them over the firm peach shaped mounds of her ass.

Sean smirked as Jen's naked round cheeks came into view. "That's enough" he barked and the sexy wife instantly stopped on the stairs. Her skirt now lifted just above her small bubble butt, pushing up the bulging flesh.

A loud slap echoed through the house as Sean brought his big hand down hard on the hot wife's taut behind.

"Go on! Show me the way" he growled. "But walk slowly!"

"Ouch" Jen yelped as Sean slapped her bare cheeks again, though there was more pleasure than pain in her voice and she continued to wantonly stick her ass out as they mounted the stairs

They walked slowly up the steps as Sean continued to playfully spank the married mother, eliciting a series of shrieks and moans until they finally arrived in the Jackson's bedroom. Mood filled lamps filled the room as Sean stared at the king sized bed and smiled. "You were expecting this weren't you, Dimples?"

Jen blushed, "Mmm Maybe."

Sean grabbed her from behind and ground his throbbing cock into her ass still covered by leggings. His hands skimmed up the front of her body, mauling her ripe tits. Jen leaned back into his fit frame and wiggled her butt against his throbbing cock.

"I need it in me so badly" she whispered.

"I know" Sean mumbled, his face wedged in the warm crook of her neck. Her perfume wreaked its heavenly havoc on his senses as he mangled her tits with his rough hands, "How long have you wanted to fuck me, Jen?"

Jen squirmed around in his tight embrace. As she now faced him as she crushed her tits into his broad chest. "A long time," she shyly confessed, locking her hands behind Sean's thick neck.

The sexy beauty leaned forward and opened her lips, waiting for his. Their hungry mouths locked and they kissed intently and passionately for a few minutes. Their breathing grew heavy. They delighted in each other, lips crushed into lips, tongues entwined.

Jen clawed at his back mischievously. Her hips squirmed back and forth. She could feel his fat prick burning into her pussy. She broke the kiss and looked up at him "I want to suck it again" she cooed, mischievously.

Sean lessened his hold on her, and instantly she melted to her knees in front of him.

"Suck it like a slut" he ordered as, his eyes wandered around the room as he caught sight of Jen and Matt's wedding picture on the nightstand and the the inner monster he fought so hard to control couldn't help but smile at the fact that he was fully naked in the Baker's bedroom, about to breed his sexy coach's wife in her own marital bed.

He looked down at the horny beauty as Jen lovingly pressed his hard prick to the side of her face, rubbing it all over her freckled features.

"I can't get enough of your cock. I've dreamed about it constantly since Ross spilled the info" she moaned, her voice shaking with lust.

True to her word, her mouth engulfed his raging hard-on. She threw her arms around his hips and clawed at his flabby ass, her nails drawing passion lines down his legs as the bloated prick slid across her tonsils and into her throat.

Under the onslaught of Jen's mouth, Sean crumbled to the edge of the bed as the hot wife shuffled along with him, her lips still locked onto his mammoth shaft. Sean laid back on the huge bed as Jen followed, his hard-on towering up from his groin, half buried in Jen's moist mouth.

She popped her hot mouth off his cock and rubbed it all over her face again. "It's been so long..." she whimpered. Pressing his hard-on flat against his belly with one hand, she extended her tongue as far as possible, spreading her saliva all over his nut sack. Sean stared down at the hot blonde wife as she alternated between sucking his cock and licking his thighs.

Jen was beside herself as she soaked him with her spit, his thighs, groin, balls, and hard cock meat. His lower body totally drenched in her saliva, she rubbed her perfect tits over his cock, making humming sounds of delight before sinking her teeth into the base of his hulking prick shaft. Finally, she sat up and stared lustfully at her Bull as she tried to catch her breath.

"Get up and turn around!" she panted.

Slowly, Sean did as he was told, as Jen instantly reached through his thick thighs and grabbed the wet shaft, pointing it downward as she vigorously stroked and milked it, once again marveling at its size compared to her husband

"Fuck" Sean moaned. Jen rejoiced at the young man's obvious arousal. Jen pursed her lips and planted them right on the rim of his ass, while she continued to stroke his thick prick through his legs. Not wasting any time, she stiffened her tongue and placed it on the small puckered hole as she slowly started licking all around it. She drew back and spit into his crack. Using two fingers, she spread her saliva all around her young lover's asshole, wetting the thick, wiry hair before burying her pretty face between his flabby cheeks again.

"Aggghhh, Fuck!" Sean growled as he felt the married beauty's tongue sliding into his ass. Again, his eyes wandered to her wedding picture as his cock twitched under the soft assault of her tender touch. The realization of what was happening sent ripples of pleasure through his body and he couldn't stop the sudden rush to climax that washed over him.

"Fuuuck!" he hollered, his fat body collapsing onto the bed, panting heavily as he tried to collect himself "Damn Dimples, that was close".

"Oops, did I nearly make you cum?" the sexy blonde cooed, smiling as she stood up and pulled her blouse off, followed by her skirt, leggings, and thong and tossed them onto her husband's pillow. She couldn't remember ever being so wet. As Sean rolled over she got even more aroused hearing the big bed squeak. She knew the sound of the squeaking bed would be amazing.

Sean caught the squeak too. "Call him, no Facetime. He gets to listen."

Jen ran naked downstairs and grabbed her phone, "Everything is off if you hang up," she told her husband.

Matt had never heard his wife more aroused. He sat the phone on the nightstand of the hotel and slipped off his shorts as he listened.

"That's a good slut!" Sean growled at the sight of Jen's tits bouncing into the room. "Tell me Mrs. Baker. Do you like being my slut?" His words stung for a split second as he spoke her name. "Mrs. Baker". She was a married woman who could no longer control herself whatsoever as she looked deep into his eyes.

"Yes, I love being your slut!" she admitted, running her hands through her hair as she struck a sexy pose.

Jen crawled onto the bed, the telltale squeak echoing in the room/ Slowly, Jen dragged her sizzling hot naked body up over him. His muscular chest rubbed against her soft tits, as his cock dug into her belly. "I need it in me," she said. She pressed her thin lips against his mouth as she straddled Sean who lay stretched out on his back in the middle of her marital bed.

Sean's thick fingers combed through her soft blonde hair while he feasted on her mouth, their tongues entwined. Her beautiful face reeked of his own ass yet the thought only made his cock harder. Sean's lower body jerked and twisted in an attempt to drive his hard-on into her wet pussy.

Jen pulled her mouth off of his. "Let me do it," Jen panted as she reached down between her legs and lifted herself up on his lap.

She straddled his powerful frame, forcing her wet cunt down and flattened his cock onto his groin. Her small hips slowly rocked on his throbbing cock. Sean raised his hips up off the mattress several times and each upward jab sent her head spinning. The hot wife's beautiful hazel eyes found his.

"I want your cock!" she panted, pouting slightly as she dragged her pussy lips over the length of her his thick prick "Is that what you want me to say? I'm going to fuck you!"

The sexy blonde reached down as she raised her body off of his and grasped his powerful tool in her hand. She moved it until it stood straight up as she pressed her body down and felt his thick head split open her wet pussy. Slowly she grinded herself on him as she forced his cock deeper into her body. Soft moans escaped her lips as she rocked her body back and forth.

She slid up and down on his hard cock as she allowed it to penetrate her wet fuck canal.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Fuck, Matt, his huge cock is deep inside me. Oh fuck!" she moaned in delight. She rocked her hips back and forth, up and down and sideways. Her body felt like it was on fire as the massive rod penetrated her tender cunt deeper.

Sean lay motionless on the Baker's bed as the hot wife straddled him, bouncing her toned body up and down. She steadied herself on his thick chest with her hands. Sean smirked as he grabbed her breasts and squeezed them harshly.

"Fuck me slut," he growled.

"Yes! Yessssss" Jen huffed as she enthusiastically rode his cock. The squeaking of the bed echoing in Matt's hotel room

Sean started to thrust his large hips upward as Jen winced in pleasure. He grabbed her naked waist and lifted his muscular ass off the mattress several times to meet her downwards thrusts.

"Harder, Sean!" she begged him, "Harder!"

Sean's muscles rippled and his chest heaved with each lustful thrust jab. His intense green eyes devoured her body as he fucked his coach's wife in her own bed.

Jen fell forward as she ground her clit into his hard hard pelvis while he continued to pound into her tight body. Lights exploded behind her glazed, dilated eyes.

"Ohhhhhh fuck!" she screamed, bucking wildly.

Sean's hands were everywhere: over her tits, shoulders, hips, then back to the globes of creamy tit flesh. His fingers roughly dug into the pliable meat. He yanked her upper body down, dragging one succulent nipple to his hungry mouth.

"Suck them!" Jen squealed as she fed her tit hard into his face "Ohhhhhh Sean!" she moaned as his teeth dug into her sensitive breast. "Fuck, you're going to make me me cum." Jen panted as the squeaks got even louder in Matt's room. Matt's used two fingers and frantically stroked at his tiny cock

Sean slashed his tongue over the rubbery tip of her nipple. He held it prisoner between his teeth. His hands mauled and squeezed, turning her tit to a bright glowing pink. Roughly, his hips humped upwards as his bloated cock head gouged into the walls of Jen's oozing pussy. He reached down and grabbed her hot ass tightly as he forced it down onto his groin, implanting himself to the hilt in the sexy wife.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck!" Jen moaned as she flung her head back. The pure delight of being filled by Sean's perfect cock nearly made her faint. Her body rode him as hard as she could, unable to control herself. She clawed at his chest with her nails. Twisting and humping, she ground her pelvis into his, her wet cunt hungrily sucking the full length of his marvelous prick inside her body. "Yessss! I'm going to cum again. Fuuuuck" she hissed, humping from side to side. She rubbed her sore swollen nipple.

Sean latched his powerful fingers into her hips. He dragged her back and forth, his cock throbbing violently in her scalding pussy.

"You like it rough, don't you?" he demanded.

"Yesssss!" she grimaced, biting her bottom lip as she slammed the full weight of her body down on his iron-hard prick.

"You like fucking my cock?" Sean sneered as he slapped her ass harshly. He moved his hands to grab her hips tightly and forced her body up and down faster.