Sean's Next Season Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesssss!" Jen screamed, welcoming the new and devastating speed.

"Damn Dimples, we should have started doing this all those years ago" Sean panted, a distorted smile on his sweaty face as he kept drilling into the sexy mother's toned body, "When your husband first recruited me. Imagine the fun we could have had"

"Ohhhhhh gooooood! Fuuuuuck!" Jen cried as she rode the mammoth rod.

"Why didn't you come to me earlier, Dimples?" The hot wife didn't answer as she uttered low moans, savoring the feeling of the bloated prick stretching her pussy beyond its limits. "Why?" Sean hollered as he harshly slapped her bouncing ass.

"I...I didn't...know...it would be...like this!" the sexy mother finally panted, her hands entangled in her hair as she rotated her hips. Quickly, she matched the maddening jabs again. They became faster with each wonderful thrust. The bed rocking in Matt's phone.

"Say you're sorry, Dimples!" Sean slowed his thrusts, again controlling her pleasure as she desperately tried to rub her clit into his pelvis. "Say it!"

"I'm..." the married mother finally whispered, her eyes closed as she paused to swallow the saliva in her mouth "I'm sorry!"

"Sorry for what?" Sean demanded.

The sexy wife knew she wouldn't last long as she felt her body convulse.

"For...Ohhhhhhh God...for not fucking you sooner!" she exclaimed, feeling him forcefully lunge into her again.

"Say it again. Louder!" Sean bellowed, drilling his fat prick into her with all he had.

"I'm sorry for being too proud to seduce you!" Jen cried at the top of her lungs as she bounced up and down on Sean's cock like a rag doll "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Aaaarghhhhh Fuck! I'm cumming!"

Sean's skewering cock ripped into Jen's helpless body. Streams of hot pussy juice drenched his powerful prick as he watched the married beauty queen shake, her hips twitching uncontrollably. The hot wife's body was on fire. Orgasms crashed over her, enveloped her and twisted her body into wild frenzied contortions. Her tits and face reddened and her hazel eyes glowed.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she chanted over and over again. She beat herself into him. Slamming his cock into her repeatedly until she slowed and collapsed onto Sean's sweaty chest, Sean's throbbing fat cock still deeply implanted in her wet fuck hole.

"Holy fuck, Coach. She's a true wildcat. Does she cum all over your cock like this? Such a dirty slut." The hot wife was mentally and physically defeated. She turned her head away and closed her eyes. Her lovely married flesh was still trembling as she felt Sean's huge hands playing with every part of her perfect body.

She opened her lust filled eyes and saw his smirk. His thick prick had so cruelly distended her cunt walls that it felt like her loins had been split apart. With his thick, bloated cock buried deep in her belly, the married woman stayed perfectly motionless. She felt it throb deep inside of her with her young lover's heartbeat.

Sean reached down and playfully rubbed Jen's sexy ass, pulling her ass cheeks apart. He teased her anus with his finger which instantly responded as it gaped open and almost sucked his finger inside her tight passage. Her ass was wet from her sweat and own juices, providing the only lubricant he needed.

The hot wife quickly leaned forward as her lips parted and her tongue forced its way into Sean's mouth in a deep kiss. She held his head in one hand, prolonging their contact. Her hips rotated and started grinding into his hard cock again. She angled her body to give him better access, allowing his finger to slide past her sphincter and into her ass.

While his thick finger probed her insides she took both sides of his chin in her palms and pulled his head down to kiss the tip of his nose. Her perfect mouth slowly connected to his as she felt his finger go deeper into her tight ass, his cock still pulsating inside her wet pussy. Her tongue thrust into his mouth as her tits flattened against his chest. Her hips rotated harder against his finger, trying to draw it deeper. Taking the cue, Wetness from her cunt flooded her thighs, soaking the sheets even more. He bucked his hips, forcing his finger deeper into her sphincter as she broke the kiss and moaned loudly.

Jen grabbed his shoulders and locked her ankles behind his calves. She wriggled closer, her body warm against his as her head rolled onto one shoulder.

She ground herself back and forth as she leaned forward and pressed her mouth back against Sean's. "Oohhhhhhhhh," she moaned into his open mouth, slowly working herself up and down on his rod as he finger-fucked her ass.

Jen took more and more of his cock deep into her and moved her hips sideways and back and forth. "Ohhhhhhh baby! His huge cock is in my pussy and he's finger fucking my ass" she cried, dragging her tongue across his lips as she started to ride his cock and finger.

Sean pushed upwards with his hips, his cock shot deeply into the hot wife as it impaled her and felt like it would poke her stomach. She moved her hips slowly as her body tingled, "Ohhhh Sean!"

His finger moved in and out of her "You like it this way, don't you?"

"Uh-huh," Jen agreed, her face a mask of sheer pleasure.

"Say it, slut, Tell me you love my cock" Sean grumbled as he continued to slowly move his hips up and down.

"I...I love your cock" the hot wife panted.

Jen increased her pace as she began to hump Sean's cock, driving it in and out of her sopping wet fuck hole.The squeaking bed returned as Sean pushed his finger in and out of her slick asshole while she rode his dick. Jen broke her kiss off and flung herself backward, her nipples pointing towards the ceiling as she drove her lover's mammoth shaft deeper into her bowels. "Ohhhhhhhh," she hissed, "Oh my God!"

Sean held her to him and didn't move, "What do you want, Mrs. Baker?" Sean lingered on the name again.

"Fuck," she moaned, "I want your amazing cock to give me a baby."

Sean thrust his hips causing her to moan again. Jen pressed her hand on his chest. "Let me fuck you, please!" she squealed.

His cock had never felt so tightly enveloped as her pussy clenched around his shaft. Mrs. Baker continued to move her well fucked pussy up and down on the giant prick. The rock-hard shaft felt like it was splitting her in half, creating a mind-blowing pressure in her nether regions and she loved every second of it. The married woman slowly rode up and down as Sean's perfect cock filled her to the hilt.

Sean watched in awe as she continued to ride his cock. He looked down and smirked as her wedding ring pressed into his chest. "That's a good married slut. Fuck my cock into your ass!" he cried.

The creaking of the bed became louder as the sexy woman increased her pace with every word he spoke. "Such a nasty married slut fucking my cock into your married cunt! Are you my slut, Dimples?" her young lover taunted her.

Jen was in heaven. "Yesss" the hot wife yelled, her head tossing wildly as her voice echoed through the room "I'm your slut! I'll do anything for your cock."

Sean smirked as he started to thrust upward. Gently at first, then harder. Each stroke seemed to cause her pussy to surrender even more as he continued to pump her smoothly. Sean soon found his rhythm, her ass bouncing down to meet his thighs as his hips hammered his cock up deep inside her. The bed kept squeaking. Matt wondered how much longer Sean could hold out. Jen's whole body shook.

Breathing heavily, she slowed her pace until she came to rest on Sean's rock hard abs. She stared at him, her mouth half open. His huge cock was now lodged up to the hilt inside her pussy. She could feel cock deep in her guts. One by one, Jen planted her feet next to her young lover's chest, steadying herself with her hands. Slowly, she lifted herself up until only his cock head remained inside of her, then she brought her weight down, driving the gorgeous, thick 7 inch appendage as deep as it would go.

The sensation was overwhelming. "Don't stop," she hollered, picking up speed "Don't stop fucking me!"

Sean leaned forward as he harshly grabbed the beauty queen's ass cheeks, rocking and bucking as he forced his cock deep into her.

"You are such a dirty ass slut, Dimples!" he wailed, feeling her juices running out of her cunt and pooling on his groin.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhh" Jen suddenly screamed. "I'm going to cum!"

The hot wife slammed herself down on Sean's cock, the huge prick wedged balls deep in her cunt. Her body convulsed and shook. Her heart felt like it would explode. A strange sensation spread between her loins. Something she had never experienced before. It felt as though she was about to piss but it was different. A good different, but different. The hot wife felt her breath sucked out of her and felt as though she would lose consciousness. Her eyes fluttered and her hips shook as suddenly a torrent of sticky, hot cum shot out of her cunt and splashed onto Sean's thick torso, catching both of them by surprise.

"Ooohhhhhh fuck" Jen screamed at the top of her lungs "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

The hot wife held her breath, her mouth opened wide but no words came out. She breathed heavily, feeling his cock wedged deep inside her ass.

"Oh fuck!" she repeated over and over again as she bucked even harder on Sean's cock.

The hot wife's body arched and twitched. Her legs shuddered uncontrollably as her breeding bull continued to pound into her, his cock gliding with ease in and out of her well fucked pussy. She slammed herself down against his pelvis tighter than ever before. They both watched in awe as warm spurts of orgasmic juices spewed out of her pussy, soaking Sean's belly and chest and dripping onto the sheets below them.

"That's it! Cum for me, you squirting slut" Sean growled as he slapped Jen's ass hard.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yes! Oh my God yes!," she groaned, her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she forced his cock as deep into her as she could. She had seen women squirt in porn videos now and again but she never would have thought she could do it herself and it certainly had never happened with her husband. Jen bucked and screamed as one squirt followed another, her fluids shooting out onto Sean's groin and lower belly.

Finally, unable to take any more stimulation, as she collapsed forward onto the young man beneath her, her naked sweaty body shaking in the aftermath. His giant prick fell out of her, her muscles spasming. They stayed motionless for a minute as Jen tried to catch her breath. She felt Sean's slick cock throbbing menacingly against her quivering buttocks.

The beautiful wife reached down between them with her hand, wiping her cum off Sean's stomach.

"Look what you made me do!" she whispered breathlessly as she brought her wet hand up to his face.

Sean laughed, "What? I thought Matt made you do this all the time."

"Oh, hell no." She had forgotten he was even on the phone. "He doesn't reach nearly the places your amazing cock does. Fuck, that was incredible!" Jen gasped, bending down as she planted a loving wet kiss on his lips. Her tongue slid inside his mouth as the married mother caught a taste of her own juices. She marveled at the fact that despite her earth shattering orgasms, she still felt horny as ever. She nibbled on his earlobe before licking all over his face and neck.

Sean watched in awe as the hot wife slowly kissed her way downward, licking her own love juices off his hairy chest and protruding belly.

"It's your turn to cum" she whispered as she slid her sexy, glowing body over his obese flesh.

The married beauty looked down. Sean's gorgeous cock lay halfway across his belly, red, bloated and shiny.

Jen shuddered as she thought about how the thick prick had been lodged to the hilt up in her pussy just moments ago. The hot wife hesitated only for a second before looking up at him. She gave him a sexy smile and, without breaking eye contact, leaned down and flicked her tongue across his piss hole several times. He watched as Jen hungrily engulfed his fleshy prick, obviously relishing the mixed taste of his pre-cum and her own cum that had flooded them both. Sean placed his hand on the back of her head, pushing her wet mouth farther down his shaft.

"Does your cum taste good, Dimples?" he moaned, his voice straining.

"Mh-huh" Jen mumbled, her face stuffed with cock as she slid her tongue along the thick veins on the underside of his prick. For the next few minutes, the hot blonde proceeded to lustily slurp and munch on Sean's oversized shaft, thoroughly cleaning it off her discharges.

"Cum in my mouth" she panted, pulling her face off his cock as she looked up hopefully at her young lover with her beautiful hazel eyes "Please baby, I need it so badly". The married mother suggestively extended her tongue, running it around his glans.

"No" Sean exclaimed suddenly, his body moving out from underneath her as he glanced down at the wet stain on the bed and grinned. He eased his body off the bed and stood at the side, watching Jen's naked body turn on the soaked sheets.

"I want to cum in your married pussy! I'll give you the baby Matt can't" he snickered, reaching out and grabbing Jen's ankles as he pulled her towards the edge.

Jen almost had an orgasm at his words. She had wanted to finish him off in her mouth, assuming that any man would be totally spent from their extensive romp. She marveled at his stamina. She had cum more than she could remember and he was not slowing down. Kris Ross certainly had not been exaggerating.

Sean's arms wrapped around her thighs as he lifted her legs straight up in the air, her calves hanging on his shoulders. His thick, muscular arms wrapped around her knees and he slowly moved his thick cock to Jen's wet slit. Sean watched with delight as he slid his iron-hard shaft back into the married woman.

Jen instantly groaned in ecstasy as she felt his fat rod fill her pussy to the absolute limit, crashing into her womb. She was unaware of anything in the world except that unforgiving, wonderful piece of meat that was sawing into her lust racked flesh.

Once again, Sean eased his big, stiff hard-on out until only his amazing cockhead remained in the married beauty's grasping cunt, then he slithered it back with another gentle thrust. This time, Jen felt delicious little needles of fire as his thick shaft slid along her sensitive cunt walls.

Slowly at first, and then with increasing speed and power, he began driving his massive organ in and out of the beautiful mother's trembling body. Her warm lubricating juices began flowing around his thrusting shaft. Her cunt was soon deliciously alive, feeling the slick cock slide in and out of her warm and sensitive tissues.

Panting, she listened to the obscene slurping sound of his cock pumping in and out of her hot, slippery slit as Sean held her thighs tightly against him, her legs draped over his shoulders. Her erect nipples burned with pleasure as she held them harshly in each hand.

"Oh my God!" the married woman sobbed as the throbbing pole of flesh tore up into her belly "Oh my God, oh fuck, oh God!" Matt could only listen as his wife came over and over, the squeaking of the bed never stopping.

Jen felt Sean's huge, cum-filled balls slapping noisily against the soft cheeks of her ass. Never in her life had her cunt been so deliciously filled with cock. With every mighty stroke of her beastly bull, she was being carried to a higher place of ecstasy.

The hot wife no longer had any thoughts of her husband or anything else. Nothing mattered to her except the beautiful big prick that was sluicing up against her cervix. She had dreamed about his cock ever since Kris talked about him. The sexy wife knew that she would do whatever the Sean asked as long as he continued to fuck her.

"Oh God, Sean!" she gasped. "I love your cock!"

Sean replied by driving his fat rod deeper and harder into her sex starved flesh as it rubbed against every exposed nerve in her throbbing fuck hole. The ecstasy was almost more than Jen's pleasure-ravished body could endure as she began tensing for yet another orgasm. She knew it would be a big one and the thought almost scared her. Somehow she knew that nothing would be the same after that.

"Fuck me! God, fuck meee!" she chanted, totally uninhibited. "Oh, Goooood!" she screamed as the stud suddenly thrust into her with one hard vicious stroke, holding his bulging fuck-stick inside of her. The hot wife opened her mouth widely but no sound escaped. Never had anything felt so good. The girth of Sean's manhood completely filled the beauty queen's cunt, pressing out deliciously against her widely stretched walls. The intense pleasure produced by the big, plunging cock was almost more than the hysterically writhing wife could stand.

Releasing her breasts, Jen reached out and grabbed both sides of Sean's sweat soaked face, pulling him down towards her as she stared into his intense eyes. Her mouth welcomed him as they gnawed at each other, their tongues entwining. As she thrust her tongue into his mouth, the sexy wife couldn't help but wonder about his power over her. She was a former beauty queen, married, successful, in control. Sean had taken all of her control and given her more than she could imagine. She would not be able to deny her complete and utter addiction to him.

Sean finally slowed down his strokes as Jen broke the kiss and started licking the sweat off his face and neck, the salty taste burning into her tongue. "That's it, Sean!" she squealed, thrusting her flaming cunt up to receive every vicious plunge as he picked up speed again "That's it! Fuck me good! Fuck my married slutty pussy!"

The room was filled with the lewd sounds of his thick, juice slick cock slamming into her slippery hot inner flesh, only interrupted by the hot mother's shrieks and sobs.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Jen screamed in cadence with his thrusting rod. "That's it, baby," she sobbed as she lovingly looked at Sean's face. "Ohhhh baby! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she chanted with every thrust of Sean's cock into her. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she kissed him deeply and passionately. She wanted nothing more than for Sean to breed her. Fuck her multiple times. Fuck her every single day for the rest of her life. Only with his thick prick crammed in her mouth, pussy or maybe even her ass would she feel whole.

Every thrust of his big, plunging cock lifted Jen's little ass several inches off the mattress while their faces seemed glued to each other. Never in her life had the hot housewife taken such a delicious battering.

"Give it to me" she moaned, begging, "Give it to me hard."

"You love my cock, don't you, you slut?" Sean demanded.

"Yes, Ohhhh yes! I love your fucking cock," Jen responded wide eyed as Sean slammed himself into her. Her body quivered and shook as she realized that nothing in the world would ever keep her from his gorgeous prick.

They were both sweating profusely again by now and the hot wife could feel her body slipping into an orgasmic bliss as she felt her young lover's rod hardening even more inside her.

Completely lost in lust, Mrs. Baker opened her eyes and stared at Sean's sculpted face.

"Ouuuuuhhhhhhh" she cried as she felt him picking up speed again. His cock had never felt so hard. She knew he was close. Sean seemed to fuck her even faster. The bed creak became louder still, echoing in the Bakers' bedroom. "Cum in me!" Jen cried "Cum in meeee!"

Sean took one last look at the horny, writhing wife before he closed his eyes. The combined sensation of Jen's warm, clutching cunt and her submissive nature finally proved too much for his self-control. Driving himself into her to the hilt, he could feel his boiling cum shoot out of his heavy balls and sweep the full length of his prick, before it exploded from the tip with a brutal force he had never experienced in his life.