Sean's Next Season Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reagan was confused because she could not figure out why all of this turned her on so much. She pushed back up into the chair and sat back down but not before picking up Courtney's wet panties. She didn't know why she did it, she just felt she needed them. She pulled them to her nose and inhaled them deeply...her aroma was stimulating.

Courntney continued to ride Sean straddling him and sliding her pussy up and down his thick shaft. She pulled herself up until just the tip was in and she paused, looked at Reagan with a smirk and giggled, "Those are a real woman's panty, not those jock panties you wear. Go on, put them on, feel what they do to you."

I did...I wasn't sure I wanted to but before my brain could protest too much my hands and arms were putting them on. I couldn't believe I did it but they felt great on me.

Reagan slipped them up, they were tight around her larger thighs and thicker hips. Even that realization caused her cunt to contract in arousal. She looked at Sean and saw by the look on his face he was fighting his own need to cum

Regan was so aroused, wearing Courtney's panties knowing Sean was about to plant his seed deep inside the cheer bitch as she rode his cock expertly. Lifting and dropping. She dropped so that Sean was completely buried in her and again looked at Reagan. "You need to watch Ray Ray. Watch how my tight pussy grips your Daddy's cock, the lips slide with him, never wanting his amazing body away from mine. Courtney started to move again, slowly for a bit and then faster and then slow and then stop...She could tell he was close too as she pulled his cock all the way out and paused...right before she pushed down fast and hard.

Courtney moved all the way down his shaft until she was sitting on him where she moved her hips around and around until he could no longer hold it. Sean's hands gripped her hips as his own hips pushed up into her trying to get it even deeper as he exploded into her pussy. His body quaking and quivering and shaking.

Courtney's head threw back as she continued to grind small circles on his thick cock as an orgasm tore through her as well. Her back arched as wave after wave of pleasure crashed into her.

Reagan could imagine her own pussy tightening around his cock as she also came deeply. The poor girl couldn't hold back as her moans filled the air as she came. At some point her hand slipped into Courtney's panties and two fingers dove into her pussy.

Courtney collapsed onto his chest..her blonde hair covering him. Sean's cock finally began to soften as it slipped out of her, bringing a huge amount of their combined cum as it did.Reagan's pussy was clamped around her fingers as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her as well. Reagan leaned back into the chair, her body spent. Not knowing what to expect next Courtney looked at her and said, "We will deal with punishing you for disobedience later you greedy slut, but for now, Come Here Slut."

Reagan wondered why Courtney would call her a slut. She knew that other than being raped by Andrei, Sean was the only man she had been with. Her mind raced as she stood to walk the few feet towards her Daddy and the Cheer Bitch - Reagan liked that nickname.

The Cheer Bitch snapped her fingers, "I did not say you could walk." She snapped her fingers again and pointed to the ground. Reagan wanted to deny her the pleasure of obedience but then Sean snapped. The largest orgasm of the evening almost doubled Reagan over as she dropped to the floor gasping for breath.

Courtney laughed, "Oooh, she can cum from just a snap. Do that again, Daddy."

Sean snapped and Reagan's back arched as another orgasm hit her. Her hips ground in the air as she thrust against a cock that wasn't there. Courtney cackled, "Do it again." Sean snapped his fingers again and Reagan exploded, her arms and legs almost giving out as she slid to the ground and groaned as her body betrayed her. Courtney wanted one more, but Sean stopped her as Reagan lay panting and gasping flat on the floor.

Courtney pouted, "Fine, but now that you've had your fun, crawl over here, slut." Reagan crawled over as Courtney rolled off of Sean, and laid her head on his thigh. "Sit," Courtney commanded as she patted the couch by her feet.

Reagan sat down about a foot away from her on the edge of the couch as Courtney spread her legs. Reagan saw that she was not completely shaved. She was very neatly trimmed. No hair by her lips but on her mound was a very cute blonde bush. It was so light one might not even know she had a bush if they weren't right up close. Reagan made a note to ask her when she started that, because she thought she was completely shaved when she had moved in.

The other other thing Reagan noticed was how wet it was between her legs. Sean's thighs and pussy were covered in her juice and sweat and her daddy's cum was starting to drip out. "Do I need to tell my little slut what to do next?"

Honestly, this was the moment that Reagan had wanted most of the night and it was finally here. The idea of being forced to clean her daddy's cum from the cheer bitch's cunt turned her on more than anything. It didn't matter that Sean had destroyed it and made a mess. Reagan leaned in and down and kissed her right on the lips as her hands gripped her tight, bare thighs, her nose at her swollen clit, her tongue lapping up Sean and her juices.

Her Daddy's cum mixed with her juice was like the perfect cocktail. Reagan licked it and sucked, her tongue and lips going up and down her labia over and over again and then pushing between them and into her getting every drop of her daddy's cum she could get.

Courtney nestled into Sean's lap as Reagan's mouth brought forth incredible pleasure. Sean gently squeezed and teased her nipples while Courtney pushed Reagan's head deeper into her. She rubbed Reagan's face around her wet juicy thighs. Courtney moaned to Sean, "Mmmm, at least the slut is good for something...damn."

Courtney came again, Reagan's face still buried between her thighs. As Courtney's body began to relax following her orgasm Reagan felt Courtney sit up a little as Sean stood. Sean moved down closer to the end of the couch where Reagan sat. Courtney pulled Reagan out from the comfort of her thighs by her hair.

Sean's cock was just in front of Reagan's face. He was semi hard and still dripping their combined cum. Courtney still gripped Reagan's hair tightly enough that it both hurt and felt good. "Do you see that cock?" Courtney asked. Reagan nodded, "Tell me how much you want it?"

Reagan's mouth opened as she reached for it, Courtney tugged on her hair pulling her away from Sean's cock. "First, we need to set some rules, cuckquean. When I am around you do not get the pleasure of his cock unless I say so. Do you understand?"

Reagan nodded as Courtney went on, "Right now, I want your Daddy's cock in me again. But as you can see we made a mess, his cock is filthy and not hard enough to take care of the pussy that was built for him. Do you understand?" Reagan nodded. "What do you understand, slut?" she badgered.

"I need to clean it for you." Reagan started to move her mouth head toward Sean's cock.

Courtney tugged Reagan's hair again, "You are an education major. Use your words like a big girl. It?"

Reagan moaned. "Fuck," she thought, she couldn't remember ever being so aroused. It took a minute to form words through the haze of lust and desire. "Ma'am, I need to clean and service Daddy's cock so it will be ready to fuck Ma'am's pussy." At that moment more than anything Reagan wanted to prove to Courtney that she could give him the same pleasure that she could. Reagan could smell Sean's musk mixed with Courtney's cum. Her mouth opened but again her head was pulled back by her hair,

"But do you understand that when I am around your Daddy's cock belongs to me? His cock belongs to me not you...you only get pleasure when I, I mean when and if WE allow it. Do you understand? If you agree, you may clean his cock and prepare his cock to fill the needy pussy that was made for it."

Courtney loosened her grip as Reagan thought about her choices briefly. She knew she could say no and Sean would support her. At the moment though she was blinded by the mindfuck Courtney had given her."Yes Ma'am," Reagan whispered as she leaned in to fill her mouth with his cock, only to be jerked back by her hair again.

Courtney moved until her eyes were inches from Reagan's. "Not Ma'am...I am no Ma'am, slut. Call me what deep down you have been calling me all night. I have seen it on your face."

"What do you mean?" Reagan was legitimately nervous now. There is no way that Courtney had read her mind. God, she hoped that she hadn't been told what Jazz and others on the volleyball team call her could she?

"Go ahead, I want you to say out loud what you call me in your head. What do you really think of me? Go on, tell us, Slut. Tell us what you murmur in your sleep.

'Oh fuck', Reagan panicked as she swallowed hard."Ummm, Yes CheerBitch, I understand," Courtney laughed as she loosened her grip on Reagan's hair, moved her hand to Sean's cock and thrust it into Reagan's greedy mouth.

"That's it Slut...lick it. Clean that cock for me. Make your Daddy's cock so he can fuck your Cheer Bitch again" Reagan obeyed and thrust Sean's cock deep into her throat before pulling back to place the shaft between her tongue and top lip and sucked and licked it completely. She took each of his balls into her mouth to clean them as well.

Sean's cock started to stir again. Reagan swallowed the entire cock as she felt it harden in her throat. Just as Reagan was getting lost in the sensations of pleasing her Daddy Courtney yanked her by the hair away from his cock again.

Sean's cock came free with a 'plop' as Courtney pushed Reagan back onto the arm of the couch. Naturally Reagan's legs opened as her head settled into the pillow learning against the arm of the couch.

Courtney gracefully pivoted and crawled up Reagan's body and put her lips just a fraction of an inch from Reagan's lips as Sean moved behind his two girls. Sean grabbed Courtney's hips and drove his cock deep into her in one hard thrust.

Reagan felt as much as she heard the moan that was driven from Courtney as Sean bottomed out against her cervix. Courtney's C cup tits mashed against Reagan's heavier C cups. Reagan tried to kiss her, but Courtney arched her back and lifted her head leaving Reagan's desire unfulfilled. Reagan could only feel Courtney's body bounce and listen to her as she moaned and groaned.

Sean was truly pounding the cheerleader from behind, his hips slapping against Courtney's ass. Reagan was being tormented as Sean's heavy balls slapped into her wet pussy lips. Courtney arched her back and lifted her chest high enough that her tits bounced just above Reagan's tits. "Go on slut, grab them, you know that's what you want.

Reagan had forgotten how amazing Courtney's tits were to touch. They were firm and full. Courtney kept her body positioned in such a way that her pussy rubbed against Reagan's clit from each powerful thrust from Sean

Courtney found a way to move her hand to Reagan's throat. She squeezed as she growled into Reagan's ear. "Cum for your Cheer Bitch, slut. Cum without your Daddy's cock touching you. Cum like the pathetic cum slut you are."

Reagan came unglued, she planted her feet and arched her back as an incredible orgasm hit her like an earthquake. One wave cascaded into another as all of her submissive lust overwhelmed her.

It didn't take much longer before that same orgasmic demon conquered Courtney. The two women cumming almost in unison, wave after wave. It only took a few more thrusts before Sean pulled his cock out of Courtney and came all over her ass.

Courtney collapsed on Reagan, finally kissing her as they both caught their breath As Reagan began to come down from her orgasmic euphoria Courtney felt Sean's cock drop free from her well fucked pussy.

Courtney stood, turned around, spread her legs wide and bent forward at her waist. Her pussy was red and covered in cum. Sean's cum now dripped down Courtney's asscrack. She took her hands and opened her ass cheeks allowing some of Sean's cum to pool in her brown star.

Reagan leaned forward and began to lick Courtney from her pussy to her ass, stopping at each opening to plunge her tongue in. "That's it, good girl," Courtney moaned, "Clean your cheer bitch."

Sean reached down and touched Reagan, "That's enough Ray - you can stop. Playtime is over."

Reagan looked up at him, "It's okay Daddy. May I ask a favor though."

Sean smiled, "Yes little one, you may."

Reagan blushed, "Actually two."

Sean chuckled, "Okay, two."

Reagan smiled, "Would you snap for me while I clean Daddy's cum from Cheer Bitch. When I am finished, can we try the pool your grandparents brought for us."

Sean nodded as Reagan plunged her tongue deep into Courtney's ass. Sean snapped as Reagan's moans filled the room.

When they were finished Reagan led Sean upstairs by the hand. They went into her room as Reagan knelt in the pink kiddy pool that was in the center of the room. She spread her knees wide and used her hands to lift her tits. Courtney came in behind them and moved beside Sean. Courtney looked at Reagan as she took Sean's limp cock in her hand. "Tell me cum slut, where do you want Daddy's piss."

Sean's stream started as Courtney aimed his dick at Reagan's nipples, "Cheer Bitch, my clit, please." Courtney aimed the golden shower between Reagan's spread legs, the warm stream of Sean's piss rained on her clit as she screamed and shuddered as another orgasm washed over her.

When Sean had peed all that he could, Courtney looked at Reagan, "Would you like your cheer bitch's piss too, cum slut?"

"Please Cheer Bitch," Reagan moaned as she laid on her back. Courtney moved over top of her 'sister' and squatted a bit, using her own golden stream to cover Reagan's tits. A low moan came from her again as her final orgasm of the night caused her to splash around in the pool.

Reagan was exhausted as she lay in the piss of her Daddy and Cheer Bitch. She moaned, "I want pizza."

Courtney laughed, "You need a fucking shower, slut. I'll order pizza."

Friday morning the team left for the bus ride to the game. Sean usually kept quiet on trips, this trip though the silence was different. Everyone around him felt something else was going on. He shared his mother's 'tell' of furrowed brow and the space between his eyebrows looked like a train could be driven on them.

Sean's jaw was locked, his eyes like slits as the team went through their walkthrough. In position meetings Sean finally spoke. "Matt, if there is a chance I want my revenge."

Matt looked at his kicker, "Sean.."

Sean didn't let him finish, "I know, I'm just a fucking kicker. I can't go knock an opposing fullback on his ass. I don't want that, I want him to look in the mirror and hate himself. I want him to regret touching his first football when he was 2. The mother fucker intentionally hurt me and I could turn Darius or the guys loose and you know they would destroy him. I don't want that, I want his fucking soul."

Sean patted his kicker on the shoulder, "We'll see, Sean. Get some sleep."

That was wishful thinking, Sean didn't sleep much that night. The morning came quickly and the team headed to the stadium for the noon kickoff. Like a lot of rivalry games the score stayed close. At halftime Tech was leading 14-7. At the end of the third it was 17-17. Tech was behind 21-17 midway through the 4th.

Tech had the ball, their drive stalled. 4th and 12 on their own 42. Everyone in the stadium thought that Tech would go for it, instead they sent out Sean and the punting unit. The snap was the first bad snap from Seth all season. The ball was low and sailed right. Sean took one small step to his right and caught the snap on the short hop. Sean's heart raced as he fielded the snap and looked up. He saw nothing but green turf. In a split second he made a decision that had every one of his coaching staff screaming "NO"

Sean took off up the right sideline, he picked up a quick 8 yards before the first opponent had a shot at him. Everyone in the stadium and on television thought that Sean would run out of bounds short of the first down. They would have been wrong as he planted his right foot and cut inside, using a short stiff arm to push the closing defender away. Time was running out as defenders were closing in around Sean.

Sean saw what he wanted, number 38. Sean angled straight at him, lowered his shoulder and drove through him. The spot was close as the officials brought the chains out to measure. By three inches Sean got the first down.

The drive stalled again as Sean was called on to kick a field goal making the score 21-20. The defense gave up a touchdown, but there was a missed extra point as it doinked the left upright. Tech drove down and scored with just under a minute remaining. The scoreboard read 27-26.

The extra point unit jogged onto the field for the kick to tie the game and force overtime. As Sean was jogging onto the field Matt slapped him on the ass. "Marksman, Sean. Marksman."

When they got into a huddle Sean looked at his teammates. "Marksman, silent count." The team broke the huddle and everyone took their place. Seth looked back at Jase who first looked to Sean then back to his center.

The snap came back as Jase jumped from his crouch and sprinted out towards the corner of the endzone. The ball came directly to Sean who rolled to his right as the defense realized there was a fake going on. Sean looked first to his 6'6" tight end that ran a short cross. Sean kept rolling to his right as Ahmed Salaam closed in on Sean. At the last second Sean lofted a pass towards Jase in the back corner of the endzone.

Salaam hit Sean and drove him to the turf as the ball floated to the back of the endzone. Jase caught the pass and absorbed the hit. Salaam tried to get off of Sean but Sean held onto his shoulder pads. Sean heard his bench erupt in cheers as he shoved Salaam off of him, "Fuck you, prick," Sean growled.

Salaam jumped up and shoved Sean as Sean laughed in his face. "Fucking loser."

Ahmed headbutted Sean, "Infidel" he growled.

Sean laughed, "That's what the hijab wearing slut says when I fill her with my cum."

The punch came up and bounced off of Sean's helmet as whistles were blown and yellow flags flew.

After things were sorted out the referee announced, "The 2 point conversion was successful. After the play unnecessary roughness, number 38 white. Number 38 is disqualified for throwing a punch, the penalty will be enforced on the kickoff.

Sean lined up and booted the ball through the endzone. Tech's defense held as they walked off the field 28-27 winners.

That left them 8-4, just waiting for their bowl bid.

When bids were announced they found they were going to Tampa Florida for the Gasparilla Bowl to play Maryland.

When the team met for the Bowl Bid Announcement on Sunday evening Sean could tell something was bothering Matt.

Following the announcement Matt called Sean into his office. He held a letter in his hand, "I'm hanging in my resignation. I'm heading to South Carolina, the new staff there is going to have a Special Teams Coordinator = almost equal to the pay of their offensive and defensive coordinators."

Sean looked at his coach. He was fighting tears. Not just tears of grief, though those were there. This felt too familiar to Sean. He was a suicide survivor - feelings of abandonment were real for survivors. Even more so for young men who had found their father's. Toss in the death of his friend in the car accident and this felt like death had kicked him in the balls. Instead Sean just nodded, "I understand, Coach."