Sean's Next Season Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Sean let out a primal, animalistic scream, as he felt his convulsing prick shoot huge torrents of cum deep into the hot wife's unprotected pussy, splashing her insides.

Though she knew it was coming, Jen wasn't prepared for the intense orgasm that enveloped her. The fat man's cock felt like a fire hose going off inside her. The moment she felt his hot semen gushing against her grasping cunt walls, she exploded into a climax so intense that it frightened her. Never before had she felt such exquisite pleasure.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr!" she hollered "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh! Ooooohhhhhhhh fuck!"

As her whole world came crashing down in complete and utter ecstasy, something inside the hot wife snapped.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr!" she wailed and sobbed as the dam broke "Ohhh, Sean! Ooooooooooooooooooh God!" she cried.

Sean kept pushing his spurting cock in and out of her wet pussy, "Say it, Dimples. Say it."

Jen's melted into the bed as Sean fucked her married body as she looked at his fat face, "I love you. I love your cock. I love you fucking me" as Sean's continued to drive into her

The admission sent her into another series of orgasmic convulsions as her Sean's thick cock kept blasting volleys of spunk into her itching cunt.

Her face contorted, the defeated woman broke into a crying fit as her small fists pounded angrily against his thick chest, her body convulsing. Tears flowed freely from her beautiful eyes as she screamed at the top of her lungs. All the pent-up sexual tension, all the shame and guilt were released all at once in an earth-shattering crescendo that left no room for doubt. Sean had fucked the last of resistance out of the r beauty queen. She was completely broken and she knew it.

Jen lurched and writhed against him for several minutes, crying as wave after wave of unbelievable pleasure continued to wash through her shuddering body, the thick prick inside her twitching as it kept ejaculating an unbelievable amount of spunk into her hungry, clutching pussy. her young lover's hot seed filled her until it began to flow out from the sides of her pussy walls and run down her ass cheeks onto the bed.

Finally, trying to catch his breath, Sean's cock slipped from her destroyed pussy. As he did so, another thick stream of cum flowed from Jen's pussy and down her thighs as the married woman rolled over and curled herself up on the stained sheets, her body still racked with sobs. Sean watched in awe as her pussy continued to twitch and spasm, expelling more of his huge load onto the bed.

Wiping her tears away, the married woman slowly turned her head. Sean's flushed face was there waiting for her as their lips locked in a passionate, wet kiss that seemed to last for hours. Time stood still as the hot wife and her young stud devoured each other, Jen shoved her tongue into his mouth as far as it would go, wrapping it around his own, swirling it all over his teeth and gums as she grabbed the side of his face with her delicate hands. Jen felt sure that she had never kissed her husband like this before. She knew she was ruined when even after being pounded to submission she longed to please him so much, wanting nothing more than to feel his gorgeous prick deep inside her body again.

"Are you my married slut?" Sean inquired, raising an eyebrow as he finally broke the kiss.

"Yes" the exhausted mother mumbled, closing her eyes "I'm your slut."

Jen found herself unable to move after her devastating orgasms. Lifting himself up on one arm, Sean leaned down and gently pressed his lips against hers. He pulled back as sweat dripped from his nose onto her dimple.

"Don't change the sheets, you hear me? Matt can sleep in the mess he created" he demanded sternly.

The spent beauty wearily opened her eyes and nodded slowly. "Thank you," Jen whispered breathlessly, her naked body shaking one last time as she cuddled up in his arms and closed her eyes again "Thank you!" Sean sat on the edge of the bed as Jen sighed, "There is a Gamecock cap hanging downstairs. Will you come with me?"

Sean picked up her phone, "You got yourself a kicker, Coach. I'll announce AFTER the bowl game.