Sean's Next Season Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sean turned to leave Matt touched his shoulder, "Wait."

Sean turned around and Matt hugged him. Sean started to cry as Matt held him. Finally he stepped back, "I can't tamper, I need to say one thing though. "There will be a lot of competition here next year, and a lot of graduations in Gamecock territory."

Sean had seen people come and go through The Portal but at that moment all his mind felt was a sense of abandonment.

There was a month to prepare for the bowl game, Matt had left and one of the graduate assistants was acting as the interim special teams coach. Sean went through the motions but found it hard to get motivated.

Midway through the second week of prep was finals. Sean breezed through those. As he was walking across campus after his last final he ran into Matt's wife, Jen. In his grief he had completely forgotten that Matt leaving also meant that Jen had to leave her home and job as well.

Her eyes lit up when she saw Sean, "Hey 2 ball. Want to come over for dinner tomorrow? I have to officially ask since Matt would be 'tampering'." She made air quotes.

Sean cocked his head, "So he can't invite me to dinner but he can be there for dinner. Isn't that tampering?" Sean mimicked her own air quotes.

She laughed, "Well, technically you are coming to see me, if he just happens to be there then that's not 'officially' tampering." Again with the air quotes

Sean laughed a nervous laugh, 'I don't know Jen, I'm really fucking struggling with this."

Jen reached out and touched his arm, "Please, for me. I'm struggling too. I fucking hate goodbyes." She rolled her eyes, "I know, I know - why the fuck did I marry a football coach if I hate goodbyes."

Sean smiled, "You said it, not me."

Jen smiled. "So, that's a yes. For me? Pretty please." She batted her big blue eyes.

Sean groaned, "Fine, I'll be there. For you. What time and what can I bring?"

Jen giggled, "Steak is on the menu, red wine. Say 6:00?"

Sean laughed, "Fine, one bottle of wine at 6:00.

The next night Sean showed up at his former coach's house. Jen came to the door, wearing an apron, a black blouse with sleeves rolled up, with a garnet colored skirt, leggings and knee high boots.

Sean shook his head, "Really, Gamecock colors?"

Jen twirled, "A girl is entitled to some retail therapy to deal with her grief. So I will tell you the same thing I told Matt. Bite Me."

Sean walked into the house. "Where is Coach anyway?"

Jen sighed, "Columbia."

Sean looked at her, "Jennifer. What are you doing?"

Just then her phone rang with a facetime call. It was Matt. Jen answered and handed the phone to Sean. "Sean," Matt began, "While me being there would not 'officially' be tampering." Again, the fucking air quotes. "Jen has my full permission to talk to you about things that will be beneficial to all of us. She's an amazing chef, enjoy dinner, listen to her offer. If you want to leave then, feel free. If you want to stay, then we can talk more later."

Matt was right, Jen was an amazing chef. She had made braised short ribs, seared asparagus, roasted potatoes, and a perfect Caesar Salad with homemade dressing. After dinner Sean assisted on helping Jen clean up.

When everything was finished Jen took off the apron and turned around. WIthout the apron covering her, it was obvious that Jen wasn't wearing a bra.

They sat on the couch and sipped wine. There was a fair amount of silence before Jen finally started. "First things first. Matt is fully aware of everything I will be talking to you about." Sean nodded as she continued. "Sean, as much as we love it here, there is no way he could say no to this promotion. He's a coach, he wants to be the next Mike Leach. To reach that place he has to move up the ladder. This opportunity is a no brainer. A good friend is the new head coach and this is a coordinator job."

Sean nodded as Jen poured him more wine. She then went on, "However, the cupboard in special teams is empty. The recruits he brought here. Sean, those were intentional." Sean visibly winced, Jen put her hand out on his. "Sean, Matt knew that there was going to be a job offer if Ray got the job and we knew that Shane was going to get a job by the second week of the season. We weren't sure where but we were sure it was coming. His phone started going crazy after week 1."

She sipped her wine, "So, he didn't want to leave Tech empty so he recruited hard, hoping the entire time that you'd follow him wherever we went. Sean, Matt wants you on the team." She reached out and rubbed Sean's hand, "I want you to be close too."

The tension in the air was so high that you could feel it. They were sitting close enough now that Sean had the scent of her perfume with every breath he drew. There was that moment when Sean thought he would lean in and kiss her, that's how tense everything was. He didn't know if it was his anger at Matt, the wine, the goodbye but he wasn't going to say no tonight if Jen got drunk and came out of the shower naked.

Just then her phone rang again. Again it was Matt. Sean could only hear one side of the conversation this time. Jen answered, "Hey hon... No, he hasn't said much. No, we've only talked about the first thing. I guess we will have to turn to plan B. Check in later and I'll be able to update you. Okay, talk soon."

When she put down the phone Sean looked at her, "Plan B?"

Jen reached out and took Sean's hand and moved it to her breast. "Well, this is both Plan B and the second thing I want to talk to you about." Sean knew he should have pulled his hand away, this was his former coach's wife, his friend. Instead he moved his thumb in a slow circle causing her nipple to harden to his touch.

Jen moaned, and took a sip of wine. "Sean, Matt is impotent. We've done everything. Spent tens of thousands of dollars. Nothing. That night at the bar, I had just tested again after months of timing and testing."

She leaned into his touch, "My God, that feels amazing," she whispered. "Sean, Matt knows about plan B, we can call him and he can confirm it. I won't cheat on him. It was his idea to have you come over to talk about Carolina, but also... Oh, Christ," she moaned. "This."

Sean looked at her, "Do you have a Plan C?"

Jen sighed, "Matt and I don't. But, yes, I do."

Sean pulled his hand away, "What is your Plan C?"

Jen stood and walked over to the door, blocking his exit. "What would Krstine Ross or Coach Webb say? "

Sean couldn't help but laugh. "Do you know when you are horny your dimples show? Are you trying to blackmail me?" he queried.

Jen was taken aback by what she had just said out loud as she lowered her gaze "Maybe I'm that desperate"

Sean stood and walked to her, reached out and cupped her breast, squeezing and teasing her firm tits through the black blouse. Jen shivered at his touch as she closed her eyes and allowed Sean to explore her body. Heat rippled out all over her flesh. Her cunt surged. Her nipples were hard.

"So, Plan C is to blackmail me because walking naked out of the shower didn't work last time. All of this and a chance to transfer, I really appreciate your concern for my well-being" Sean chuckled as he reached for the door handle "but I'm afraid I have an appointment. Anything else?"

Jen hesitated. "Sean, wait. Please" she said softly, squirming slightly as she pouted her lips. Sean raised his eyebrows as a change came over his expression. He leaned in closer to the beautiful woman.

Sean stopped, "What is it Jen?"

Jen took a deep breath. "Sean, I want a baby. We can't afford more treatments, even with this pay raise. Please, Sean. Matt knows, I'll even call him to prove it."

Sean leaned against the door and folded his arms. Jen walked over to her phone and Facetimed her husband, "Well," he answered.

Jen smiled at her husband, "He's getting ready to leave, he hasn't committed to Carolina and he even started to leave when I told him about Plan B."

Sean heard Matt's voice get louder, "2 Ball - listen to me. Everything that Jen has told you is the gospel truth. Come on kid. "Marksman.""

Jen disconnected the phone and walked over to where Sean stood. "Do you want to touch me?" she cooed as she looked up into his eyes. Jens hands reached up to her tits and she kneaded her breasts and rolled her erect nipples between her fingertips. "Don't walk away from me again, Please Sean."

Sean looked at Jen, "Jen, I need to be honest. I know you know about my history. This just feels weird to me. Matt."

Jen put a lip to his lips, "Matt wants you here Sean, you heard him. It's okay. Also, may I share another truth?"

Sean nodded, "Why not, it can't get any weirder."

Jen blushed, "Matt is a shitty lover, his cock doesn't fill me and he cums really quickly. I heard from Kris Ross about your... ummm. Particular gifts. I want to be bred, I want to be bred by a man that every woman wants to be with and every man wants to be."

Sean laughed, "Well, so much for not getting any weirder." He took a deep breath, "I have a couple of questions of my own. When did Matt leave?"

Jen looked down, "He's been gone since Monday."

Sean shook his head, "So, you knew when you invited me here that he'd be gone. Was the intent The Portal or a baby."

Jen blushed, her dimples showed deeply on her cheeks, "Is yes an appropriate answer."

Sean nodded, "Fair enough. Question two, I will not be second. When was the last time you and Matt fucked?"

Jen sighed, "Sean, honestly it's been months. Ever since that drunken night in the bar. I screamed at him, blamed him. Then you know the hours during the season, hell coaches almost live in their office.

"No sex at all?" Sean followed up, a small smile crept onto his face.

"Not even a touch" Jen whispered, biting her bottom lip "Nothing at all".

"Were you saving herself for me" Sean growled menacingly as he took another step towards her "Has he tried?"

"Yes, before he left but I didn't want that if I were going to be inviting you here." the sexy wife conceded. It hurt her heart yet at the same time the admission felt strangely arousing.

Sean brushed her blonde hair out of her face and slid his palm along her cheek. "Good girl," his voice was almost a growl

Mrs. Jennifer Baker looked deeply into Sean's eyes. She didn't understand the feelings erupting inside of her. She was incredibly horny but it wasn't just the thought of his cock entering her. It was the way he made her feel. This entire evening just turned on a dime. Sean went from prey to predator. The thought of the things that he made her feel, excited her beyond belief. Her stomach dropped.

Jen had watched Sean grow over the years. From the shy, scared kid to a leader. He was a true star on campus, yet treated everyone with respect. He was well spoken, giving, caring, and willing to sacrifice himself for others, even risking his own well being to protect a dumb drunk coach's wife who had gotten in over her head at a bar.

In Jen's eyes, Sean was the walking definition of a Renaissance Man. She had heard friends talk about sex before, but when Kris Ross and Chelsea Lopez had talked about what Sean had done to them, Jen had to fight down a jealous rage that threatened to explode.

Jen tried to regain control as she slowly took a step towards the athletic beast in her living room. She felt her nipples extend against the silky black blouse. Seductively looking into Sean's deep green eyes, her arms wrapped around his neck as she rubbed her body enticingly into his without saying a word.

The sexy beauty pursed her lips as she leaned in and locked them onto the young man's. Moaning softly, she moved her head sideways as her tongue plunged inside his mouth. The taste of wine and dinner was overwhelming as she continued to kiss him deeply.

Sean was taken by surprise by his hot coach's wife's burst of aggressiveness. Her perfume teased his senses. His muscular arms encircled her hard body, his huge hands cupped the cheeks of her ass. Jen purred and moaned as she grinded her crotch into the hardness of his growing cock while his hands kept roughly kneading her sexy behind. The hot wife opened her mouth even more, feeling Sean's obvious bulge between them as her long painted fingernails stroked at his face and neck. The nails matched her outfit. 4 Garnet nails on each hand, with each ring finger tipped in black polish

After a few minutes of kissing and grinding Sean wrenched control back as he broke the kiss and slipped from her grasp, her fingers teasing down his arms, " Well, I guess I should go" he said. A smirk covered his face as he again reached for the doorknob. The stunning wife watched as he stepped back.

Jen's cheeks flushed with anger, her hazel eyes glowing. Abruptly she stepped back, trembling as she tried to keep her emotions under control. "Damn it Sean!" she exclaimed, overflowing with sexual frustration "What do you want?"

The sexy Renaissance Man stepped closer to the trembling wife with a devilish grin on his face. "I want you to say it, Dimples" he grunted "Tell me exactly what you want!"

Jen looked down at Sean's crotch, the outline of his thick prick now clearly visible as it hung down his left thigh. Slowly, she looked up at his face as their eyes locked. The hot mother bit her bottom lip. The tension was nearly unbearable.

"I want you to fuck me," she finally whispered.

Sean grinned at the hard bodied wife. "Louder!" he growled.

"I want you to breed me," Jen repeated boldly, her eyes wandering to her young lover's groin again "I want your cock! Is that what you want me to say?"

"Say it again," Sean muttered.

"I want it," Jen cleared her voice as she stepped forward again and reached out for the prominent bulge in his chinos, which seemed to twitch at her touch "I want your cock".

Sean reached out and took a handful of the former beauty queen's soft hair and yanked her head back, causing Jen to involuntarily moan.

"You'll do anything I want?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'll do anything you want. Just fuck me!" the hot wife whispered, closing her eyes.

"Very well then", the smirk returned to his face as he let go of her, turned and walked back to the living room where he sat down on the sofa, "I want you to dance for me. Seduce me, Mrs. Baker. Just remember The Portal and a baby hang in the balance. Just think I feel this pressure every single game. Let's see how you respond to pressure, Jen"

Slowly, Jen followed him into the living room. The thought of performing a sultry dance for her husband's prized recruit excited her beyond measure. Her body tingled with excitement and she immediately felt her pussy spasm, causing her juices to flow. The hot wife quickly walked over to the window and closed the blinds as Sean settled on to the family couch. The same couch where Matt had sat and first played tape of Sean when he was recruiting him. Jen went over to the sound system in the cabinet and dimmed the lights considerably. The seductive sound of Nora Jones' voice filled the room as it rang from the speakers.

Sean smiled, "Nora Jones, great choice."

Jen Jackson stood in front of her gorgeous houseguest, unsure of where to start. She was fully dressed yet for some reason she already felt naked. Her skirt clung to her shapely ass, she was wearing her leggings and knee high fall fashion boots. Her tits moved freely under the black satin blouse. They looked like two perfect firm apples. Her hair was down and her makeup was perfectly applied.

Sean's eyes followed the beautiful woman's curves back up to her face, which was perfectly framed by sparkling diamond earrings. Her wedding ring glowed on her finger.

Exhaling, Jen stepped back and dropped her hands to her sides as she began to sway with the music. Her hands slowly crept up her body, along her shoulders and up her neck until her fingers reached into her hair. She closed her eyes and then turned slowly around, swaying her hips. With her back to Sean, she lowered her hands to her knees and squatted ever so slightly. The suggestive manner caused the young man's eyes to widen. The sexy wife turned to face him again, still swaying slightly.

Jen stepped forward in front of the muscular athlete as she swayed her small hips from side to side. The longer she danced in front of him, the more turned on she became. Dropping her hands to her sides, she brought her fingers ever so slowly up over her silk blouse. Winking and smiling at Sean, she rolled the tip of her tongue over her upper lip and closed her eyes as she clasped her breasts.

"Do you like this?" Jen whispered. Her fingers curled around the curves of her body. They lingered over her thighs and breasts and she began to groove to the music. The hot wife pouted her lips and threw her hair back. Reaching down, she slipped her fingers into her skirt and leggings, pushing her thong aside. The horny beauty shuddered as her fingers rubbed her swollen naked pussy lips.

Sean grinned at the sight of his coach's wife, feeling a stirring in his loins as she danced in front of him. "You dance really well, Dimples," he groaned. The bulge in Sean's chinos seemed to pulse with the beat as Jen felt her mouth water as she stared in delight at the outline of the gorgeous cock that awaited her. Sean reached up and began to unbutton his shirt.

"No" Jen quickly protested as she dropped to her knees between chiseled muscular thighs. She reached up and swatted his hands away "allow me." He reached out to her but Jen swatted his hands playfully. "Just sit back," she ordered. Sean did as he was told, a scornful expression on his face. The young wife cupped her breasts in her hands and slowly unbuttoned her blouse, allowing it to drift open and her two perfect tits came into view. She leaned down, putting her hands on Sean's knees which allowed her tits to tantalizingly dangle in front of Sean

"Do you want to touch me?" she cooed as she looked up into his eyes.

Jen kneaded her breasts and rolled her erect nipples between her fingertips. Slowly she removed her hands as she stood up and straddled Sean's lap, leaning forward and grabbing onto the back of the sofa. Continuing the seduction she slowly lowered herself so that her naked breasts hovered in front of Sean's lips.

"Kiss them!" she panted.

Sean pursed his lips and gently kissed a breast. He brought his hands up and reached around Jen's back, pulling her closer. He took her stiff nipple between his lips and sucked it into his mouth, opening wide to envelope as much of her tan areola as possible. The other breast was not neglected. Sean used his large hand to cup and squeeze it harshly.

Jen sunk into his lap and curled her arms around his neck. She felt his thick cock as it throbbed between their groins. Their lips touched and their tongues lapped at each other. Sean ran the tips of his finger nails over her back beginning at her shoulders and then down to her hips. She buried her face in his neck, "I'm so fucking," she whispered in his ear "I want you".

The horny blonde sat up a bit and helped Sean push his shirt off his shoulders. She marveled at his perfectly sculpted shoulders. Slowly she reached down for his belt, unbuckling it as she slid off the couch so her knees were on the floor. She reached for his chinos and pulled them towards her as he lifted his hips to help. The horny wife slowly pulled them off, revealing what she wanted to find.

Sean's thick, 7 inch cock was finally in front of her face.It was as beautiful as she had heard it described, hard and erect, bobbing just a bit with his beating heart. Sean reached down to pull Jen up but she resisted as her gaze stayed fixated on his throbbing member.

She stared into his eyes and moved her lips closer to his shaft, obviously trying to tease him. The gorgeous wife of his coach slowly stuck out her tongue and gently ran it up the length of the throbbing prick, following the raised vein on the underside, twirling it up around the circumference of the glans before lingering on the tip. Without breaking eye contact with her catch, the cougar enclosed her lips over the head, and slowly took his huge manhood into her mouth.