All Comments on 'Searching for Meaning'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LJJLLJJLabout 5 years ago

This seems so real - like the female character saying she can only enjoy it cos she's fucked up, her changing her mind, and the guys laughing as they rape her, all makes it much more realistic. Well written. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW!!!

Love this story of your slut.

My wife Debbie is a slut after 3 or 4 drinks LOVE IT!

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsabout 5 years agoAuthor
This is s true story

Thank you for your comments. I am truly a real-life gangbang slut. I do gangbangs about once a week these days. So, I guess you could say I am an expert! I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

Marklynda2Marklynda27 months ago

Always nice to know your purpose in life! A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...