Second Act Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go, suck in on my cock, and lick the underside of my shaft," as he he held her face buried against him, all the way inside of her. He could tell she was gagging yet trying to look up at him.

He let her take a quick break and she almost collapsed from coughing and gagging. Saliva was everywhere, coming down her throat and hitting her tits, covering them. He liked the looks of it.

"Good girl, spend a little time licking my balls, each one of them, lap them up on the underside."

This felt exquisite to him, one of the best feelings he had ever had. No one had ever made him feel like this, and she was wanting more, he could tell. After a few minutes, he was ready to go again.

"Okay, my naughty girl, I want you to go up and down my cock as fast as you can for as long as you can and when it hits the back of your throat each time, suck it down."

She complied. It felt heavenly. She was getting much better, faster. He was about to come as she got into a great rhythm.

"That's it, Katie...yes, you are my little slut. That's a way to use that slutty mouth of yours. Suck it, Katie. Suck my cock." He could tell this dirty talk invigorated her, and he loved that. She was really getting into it and not gagging as much.

"I'm about to cum, Katie. When I cum, you swallow it all," he barely had time to tell her before his hips rocked and he groaned mightily, spasming into her mouth for what seemed like forever. She caught some of it, quickly trying to swallow, but she was not used to the sheer volume and couldn't keep it all in her mouth. Some spilled out onto her legs and stomach. The rest was on her chin and one cheek. Thankfully, none had hit the floor.

"Good girl. That was very good for your first time, Katie. You pleasured me well. I am very proud of you." He patted her on the head. She was about to lick her lips when he stopped her.

"No, Katie, whatever you don't swallow, you have to wear on your body and let it dry, as a reminder not to waste any of my precious cum. Part of you being my subject is to desire my cum like no other drink on earth, even better than water. Also, it is now time for you to lick me totally clean and give my cock a bath with your mouth. I want it pristine."

She went to work cleaning his cock with her mouth. It took a while as she still had some cum in her mouth and she had to slowly get her mouth clean as she was working on licking Brett's cock. After a few minutes, she had cleansed it to his liking and the cum on her chin, face, and thighs was beginning to dry.

"Now is the time for you to thank me for the joy of getting to pleasure me and be fed by cum."

He made her say it just like he wanted until she got it right. He could tell she was getting very tired and overwhelmed.

"Why don't we take a little break, for you to regroup, and we can talk about how you are feeling about things so far," he softly said as he picked her up and held her in his arms and kissed her softly.

To be Continued...

12