Second Chance Ch. 02

Story Info
Making up for lost time.
26.4k words
3.31
24.2k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making up for lost time.

I arrived home one Friday night, tired as usual. The bank stayed open an extra hour and a half on Fridays. Al had supper ready for me. I went to change clothes. It was a way of shedding work. Dory was not home. She was gone with some friends. I came down in a bustier and a pleated micro miniskirt (no panties) and I had put on my platform heels. I wanted to look good. I touched up my makeup, getting a little dramatic around my eyes, and brushed out my hair. I put on a choker collar and long earrings. Al had dinner on the table and the kitchen lit with candle light. We each had a small glass of wine. He was glad to see me and to be alone with me.

We finished with a small dish of raspberry sherbet for dessert and then moved to the living room bringing our refilled glasses of wine with us. We sat on the sofa and started making out. We were just making out -- two thirty-seven year old people married for close to nineteen years -- just making out for the fun of it. It felt so good. He reassured me that he loved the change that had come over me, the change from trying to live up to the image of what a wife and mother should be as I tried to pattern myself after my own mother and grandmother, to being a confident and attractive woman who enjoyed sex, looking hot, being the center of attention and having the world by its pony tail.

Eventually the topic of conversation that flowed along with our make out session turned to fantasies in/while/with/during or connected to: lovemaking. I had recently read some things about fantasies in a better sex article on the internet. I asked: "Do you ever fantasize?"

"During our dry spell I always fantasized when I jerked off. They go hand in hand in my experience, if you'll pardon the expression. How 'bout you?" he asked.

"I didn't jerk off. I thought it was wrong. After reading the books on marriage, it seems as though masturbation is very common and natural and I shouldn't have been so eager to condemn it," I said. "This anti-sex thing that I've been on for most of our marriage really messed me up and I messed us up. I can somewhat remember fantasizing while I was a girl -- I know I fantasized about wearing a really tiny bikini in front of my latest heartthrob. I fantasized about showing him my tits and about showing him my pussy -- and that is before I had any tits to speak of or any fur on my pussy. I fantasized about him showing me his cock and us touching one another. I don't know that I ever fantasized about him ever fucking me. I don't think I had a clear idea what fucking was. 'Fuck you,' was something you said to somebody when you were angry with him. I didn't know why. What have you fantasized about?"

"Are you sure you want to hear this?" asked Al.

"I don't know," I said. "This is a learning experience for me."

"Well, I've fantasized a lot and I don't want to blow you away," he said.

"Okay, tell me about the last fantasy you remember, and if it gets to be too much for me, I'll tell you and you can stop. But why would it be too much for me or blow me away?" I asked.

"Because I usually fantasize about you in one way or another," he said.

"That doesn't sound so bad. Tell me your last fantasy," I said.

"Okay, but this is jerk off material, so you gotta be playing with your pussy and your tits while I tell you," he said.

I must have given him a look that said: "You've got to be kidding, right?"

He just looked back at me with a look that said, "I'm waiting."

I lifted my right boob out of my bustier with my left hand and placed my right hand under my micro miniskirt and began to slowly rub myself.

"I was watching porn. This porn was one of a series called, 'My Girlfriend's Hot Mom.' Mom is home alone in the kitchen. She happens to be wearing a pleated micro miniskirt not unlike the one you're wearing now. But instead of the bustier she is wearing a tube top. She is also wearing fuck me heels. In my fantasy this mom is you. There is a knock at the back door. She goes to it and it is her daughter's boyfriend -- a handsome hunk. His eyes immediately go to her tits as he asks where her daughter is. She looks at his crotch and sees a bulge building in his pants. She informs him that she is gone for a while but will be back in an hour or so. He is welcome to stay and wait for her.

"Mom turns around to return to the counter where she is preparing some food. In doing so her ass is on display -- your ass is on display - to the young hunk. He comes up behind her -- behind you - and places his hands on her -- your -- ass, lightly spreading your cheeks and pressing his clothed hard-on in the crack between them. His hands ride up to your tits and pull the tube top off your body. Your hands reach back and fumble with his belt, his button and his zipper. His pants fall down and his bare cock is between your cheeks. One of his hands goes from your tit to your pussy. Your clit is swollen.

"The scene changes and you have taken him to our bedroom. You unbuckle your belt and unzip your skirt and it falls to the floor. You're sitting on the edge of the bed. You start licking his cock as he stands in front of you, getting him lubed up for you. Then you lay back on the bed and bring up your legs. He kneels on the floor and starts to eat your pussy. When you cannot stand it any more you yell out, 'Fuck me,' and he stands up and enters you and fucks you hard. After a while he gets on the bed and you mount him reverse cowgirl. The camera shows you bouncing up and down on his big cock, full frontal, with your legs spread wide and your tits bouncing. Everything is open to the camera, nothing is hidden and you are in ecstasy shouting, 'Fuck me, Oh, Yes, Fuck me!' and he fires a load in you and I fire a load in a tissue."

Al had been too preoccupied remembering the video and recalling it to me to be paying careful attention to what I was doing, but about the time the boyfriend entered me I had my first orgasm and then a second there at the end when I was so completely sexually exposed and in the throes of orgasm.

As soon as he was done relating his fantasy to me, I turned 90 degrees to him and pulled him to me, smothering him with kisses and saying, "That was so hot. Do you like me being a hot mom for you?"

"It is a great fantasy," he said. "Works every time."

"Even if part of the fantasy is a young guy -- not you -- fucking me?" I asked.

"That's part of what makes it so hot -- that you are such a hot woman that you can have whoever you want whenever you want him. And you want him because you love being fucked. I love having a wife who loves to fuck. I love having a wife who is that hot!"

"Let's do it," I said. "I'll go up and put on a tube top and come down and be the hot mom in the kitchen. You can be Mark, Dory's current boyfriend and we'll reenact the fantasy." I went to change and was down in a flash. We started to reenact the video. Al had flipped my micro miniskirt over my ass and had pulled out his cock, spit on it and was ready to enter me when we heard noise at the front door. It was Dory.

We straightened ourselves out. She was home early. "It started to rain; we were at a cook-out; we were done eating anyway; we just helped put things away and decided to come home."

As soon as she saw us and we saw her we knew we were busted. "Oops. It Looks like I'm interrupting something," she said.

"Nothing we can't start up again," said Al.

"Okay, I'm just gonna say it. It's none of my business, but things have so obviously changed around here, should I be expecting a new little brother or sister in nine months?" she asked.

"No," I answered, "but as long as you asked a TMI (too much information) question, I'll give you a TMI answer. Dad has had a vasectomy and cannot possibly get me or anybody pregnant. My periods have become more and more painful over the years and my OB/GYN has put me on birth control pills which have greatly modified the pain. So pregnancy is pretty much not an option.

"The difference you've been seeing in our intimacy stems from an epiphany I had about the same time you began your senior year. The story would be somewhat of a continuation of the story I told you before we went to get you on birth control. Some time when you and I have some serious alone time, if you want to hear it, I'll tell it to you. It's not anything terrible. It is a lesson I learned later in my life and had I known it earlier your dad an I probably would have been much happier for it. You might even be able to learn something for yourself from our experience. But now is probably not the time for that conversation."

"So you guys were just fooling around. I love it! You guys are so cool! I don't know of any other kid in school who has caught their parents fooling around. It's like parents don't fool around. You are the coolest parents in the world. I'm sorry I interrupted you."

At that moment there was a knock at the front door. Dory went to see who it was. It was the new lady from down the street, Eve. Dory opened the door. "I'm so sorry to barge in on you like this," she said, "but you did say that if I had an emergency at the house I could come here and your husband would probably know what to do to fix it. So I'm taking you up on your offer."

She went on to explain that when she flushed her toilet that the water just rose in the bowl, but didn't go down, so she made the mistake of flushing it again only to find that her bowl now overflowed onto the floor. She had cleaned up the floor, but didn't know what to do about the full bowl to make it go down. She had always lived in an apartment and only had to call the maintenance man to fix it.

"Welcome to the joys of home ownership," said Al. "There's always something going wrong. Do you own a plumber's friend?"

Eve gave him a funny look.

"A plunger," said Al.

"I haven't the foggiest," said Eve.

Al disappeared down into the basement and came back with a plunger. "One of these," he said, holding it up.

"No," she said, "but I've seen one before."

"Well here, I'll let you borrow mine. Now come upstairs with me and I'll show you how to use it. Do you have a pail?" he was asking as they ascended the stairs.

Minutes later they were coming down the stairs with Al saying, "If that doesn't do it you have more serious problems, but nine times out of ten that plunger will do it for you. Give us a call if it doesn't work." He went and got a piece of paper and wrote down our telephone number and gave it to her.

"I'll bring it back tomorrow," she said, "and buy my own at a hardware store next time I'm out." She left to plunge out her toilet.

"Now where were we?" asked Al. He was obviously trying to regain some control of the evening.

"Do you guys ever watch porn?" asked Dory, out of the blue. I think Al was hoping that his question would cause Dory to think that maybe it was time to give her parents some alone time to continue with what she had interrupted. It certainly wasn't looking that way now.

"Well I do," she continued, oblivious to Al's hint. "It's so easy to find on the internet and all the kids my age are watching it. We learn much more about sex from porn than we do from sex ed class. Anyway, I was thinking about that Sunday when Daddy came home and we were in our lingerie as I was looking for some interesting porn to look at and I found one I'd like us to watch. Could we do that? Please? It'll be fun. We can get dressed the way we were that Sunday night on the sofa and I'll play it from my laptop through the TV. Mom doesn't have to work tomorrow so we can all sleep in. Besides it's not a long video. Can we? Please?"

Al began to express some misgivings, not thinking it was appropriate for parents to be watching porn with their daughter. Dory countered him, "Look, I'm eighteen years old. We're all adults here. We should be allowed to watch adult entertainment."

"But in our underwear?" I asked.

"Adult underwear," Dory replied. "Please? Please? I want to watch this with you."

She was eighteen. No matter what happened she would be safer watching porn with us than with a guy she had just met or had dated only a few times. I relented.

Dory was up to her room, changed and down in the living room with her laptop before Al and I returned to the living room, and she had the laptop all hooked up. We sat on the sofa, Al in the middle legs on the futon. Dory started the video. It was of a mom, a dad and a daughter. The mom and daughter gave the dad a blowjob. Then he ate both of them out. The girls got on their knees and he alternated between the two of them doggy style, then they got on their backs and he first fucked his wife before fucking his daughter. It finished with him shooting his load, one spurt in mom's mouth, the next in the daughters until he was done.

When it was done, Dory quickly unhooked her laptop, and said, "Think about it. That's all, just think about it. I think I'll be going to bed." And with that she went upstairs to her room.

"Well, I guess we know what one of Dory's fantasies is," Al said. "Is it time to browse the internet for porn until you find something that strikes your fancy and then watch it?"

"Yeah, I think I'd like that and if it stimulates my thinking, maybe I can tell you my fantasy while we fuck." Al had a laptop that he used in connection with his work, although it was his laptop and he paid all the fees so there were no rules set up by the company that governed the use of his computer or using it to watch porn.

We looked through various porn sites and the topics on each and I stopped at one which looked like it featured a dancer at a club. We watched the porno. It was indeed of a stripper who was on stage who stripped until she was naked and then masturbated herself as she writhed on the floor. All this drove the audience wild with desire. The scene changed to her being in just a tiny g-string doing lap dances. That did not last very long. The scene switched again to VIP lounge where she was once again totally naked and with a man.

She assisted the man in stripping off his clothing. Then she danced for him as he played with her tits, her ass, and finally her pussy. You could see she was getting worked up. Finally, while he was sitting in a chair, she mounted him cowgirl style and bounced on his big shaft. Eventually she turned around and did him reverse cowgirl as he played with her tits. Finally, she worked him into her ass and bounced on him reverse cowgirl as she enthusiastically urged him on. The video faded out with her still riding him reverse cowgirl in her ass.

Al closed up the house as I went upstairs and used the bathroom. Al then used the bathroom himself and joined me in bed. We started playing with one another and stimulating one another. Al got on his hands and knees above me so that we could 69 to get lubed up. Then Al spooned up behind me. I threw my top leg over Al and Al put his cock in my pussy.

"Did the porn stir up any fantasies," he asked.

"Uh-huh," I replied.

"Can you tell me?" he asked.

"Promise you won't get mad," I said.

"I promise," Al said.

"You don't even know what you're promising," I said.

"I think your fantasy includes you fucking somebody who is not me," Al replied.

"Uh-huh," I replied.

"I promise you I won't get mad. But I think I'll get turned on. Can you tell me?"

"We go to a strip club," she said in a whisper. "It's amateur night. I want to dance and strip in front of strange men." There is a pause as I readjust my position. Al is gently playing with my tits. I start playing with my clit.

I continue in a naughty whisper, "I get called up on stage. I have big fake tits. I'm wearing a tiny micro bikini and fuck me heels. I start my dance, moving around, looking at all the guys staring at me -- staring at my boobs, at my ass, and at my pussy. There are a number of hot guys, but one is really into me. He can't take his eyes off me. I look right at him and mouth the words, 'You want to see my boobs?'

"He nods, 'Yes,' and I take off the top of my bikini. I play with my boobs for him. I shake them from side to side. I bounce them up and down. I ask him, "You want to play with them, Baby? You want to suck them?' He nods, 'Yes,' and I tell him, 'Take off you shirt.'

"He does and he has a big, well developed chest and washboard abs. He tweaks his left nipple and I tweak mine. He tweaks his right nipple and I tweak mine.

"The first song is ended. The second song begins. I tease the guys with my tiny bikini bottom, taking it partway down, then pulling it up again several times, each time pulling it lower and never quite pulling it up as high as it was. And then it comes off. My beautiful bald pussy is on display for all to see. I had put some rouge on it to make it slightly red, to make it look like I'm an animal in heat. Fuck! I AM an animal in heat.

"I see my guy staring at me. He wants me. He wants to fuck me. I have to raise my voice over the din of the enthusiastic crowd to talk to him now. 'Do you wanna to see my ass?' Then I say, 'Rub your cock for me.' About six guys start rubbing their cocks for me, but especially the guy I'm interested in. In response, I turn my back to them -- to him, I bend over and I spread my cheeks as wide as I can. A roar goes up from the crowd and I sway my ass back and forth, and then squat down and move it up and down like I'm riding a cock. My cheeks are still wide apart. I'm leaning so far forward they can see both my holes. My fuck hole is wet and glistening.

"The last song begins to play. I stand up and face my audience. I think of my young shirtless stud as my lover. I say over the noise of the crowd, 'take it out.' He does. He has a great big beautiful cock. The veins on it are sticking out. The mushroom head is engorged and purple. I lean back and spread my pussy lips so he can see right where I want him to put it.

"I start fucking myself with one finger -- then two. I'm touching my G spot. With my other hand I am playing with my clit and I explode in orgasm. I am looking right at him as I ejaculate my female squirt off the stage and into the audience right at him. I yell, at the top of my voice, 'Come and get it, Baby,' and in one bound he is on the stage, on top of me, my legs pushed back and he is fucking the living daylights out of me."

At that point my narration of the fantasy ended and I had a magnificent orgasm. Al came almost simultaneously. It was only later after we talked about it that Al told me he could tell I was getting close because the more excited I became the more I was moving my hips. In response, the more I moved my hips the more Al increased the speed and depth of his thrusting. It was a great cum for both of us.

Oh yeah! Fantasy was definitely something that added to the joy and intensity of fucking. We'd be doing that a lot.

Saturday morning came and Al was the first one up. He would make breakfast for everyone. I did not have to work every Saturday, and this was my Saturday off. I came down the stairs. Dory was up already. To look at her hair and makeup, you'd think she was going out. But I don't think she was. She had nothing on except for a g-string and a pair of fuck me heels. She was saying, "Did you think about it, Daddy? Think how much fun we could have, Mom, you and me -- just teasing one another. It would be so hot."

I heard Al say, "I'm not so sure. And no, mom and I didn't get to talk about it last night, so I couldn't possibly give you an answer until mom is here to talk about it, too."

I don't know why. I wanted to play like a teen with the freedom of a consenting adult. My response to hearing that conversation and seeing my daughter was to go back upstairs. I spent some time doing my hair and putting on makeup. I had been on my way to the kitchen wearing a tee shirt and thong panties, but I ditched that idea and just left on the thong panties. Then I put on a pair of thigh high boots and came to join them.