Second Chance at a Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never find her after the school year concludes six weeks later, although I do look for her. I don't know if I could face her after what I did to her that night, breaking her heart again.

In the over twenty-five years between then and the day I write this story, I have never talked about what happened, knowing no one would believe me. I am too scared to look up what happened to her after the band broke up shortly after our time together. I do not know which would be worse: Her married with six kids who could have been mine; or her as alone as I am. I pray for the former.

I have seen her perform on TV a few times since then, the band re-united. She still wears the little black dress when she performs and she still looks as beautiful as I the day I met her. The feelings I expressed to her on the bus are as strong now as the day I professed them. On occasion, I hear a recording of her singing and I react physically as well as emotionally. I sing along with her every time.

12