Second Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mary, it's okay. We can still have fun," Rebekah said trying her best to resist but was failing miserably. Deep down she wanted to be wearing a bikini and, be in the water, but her head was telling her otherwise.

"Here, this would look good on you," Mary said handing Rebekah the bright orange bikini. It was thrilling to have someone else that had similar ideals to her own. "Time to show off those new tits of yours. God, they look so good on you."

There was a pang of excitement wash through Rebekah at the thought of being able to show off her new chest. Deep down she was a little bit of an exhibitionist which she always tried to contain. Now being one of those times.

"No, it's okay. I haven't done any waxing since Steven left. So, it's a bit of a jungle down there," Rebekah said with a laugh.

Without a word, Mary grabbed Rebekah's hand and dragged her to the bathroom.

"I've got some wax strips here, let's get you all smooth so you can put the bikini on," Mary said finding the wax strips after sitting Rebekah on the edge of the bath. It was tiled all around and with so much room, you could actually lay down next to it if you wanted to, almost like a small indoor pool.

"Mary, it's too much trouble," Rebekah said unbuttoning her cut off shorts.

"Nonsense, now strip," Mary said getting the soothing oils and gels out along with some towels.

Not wanting to argue, Rebekah took off her clothes and stood there in just her bra, slightly nervous that Mary was going to see her overgrown patch. Not only that, but the thought of being exposed and then having a smooth pussy again actually excited her. Rebekah had to try and keep her wits about her so that she wouldn't embarrass herself in front of her best friend.

"Where do you want me?" Rebekah asked as Mary pottered around and got everything ready.

"Right there," Mary replied motioning to the towel she had laid down next to the bath.

"Okay."

"Now, when I'm finished you're going to feel like a new woman," Mary said bringing it all over and getting into position. "Who doesn't love a smooth pussy, I know I do and I'm not the only one."

The little wink from Mary made Rebekah immediately think of Mark. She couldn't help it. All her willpower was gone and she was actively thinking of sex, her body tingling as Mary got to work. Sure, the pain of having hair ripped out of skin was there, but it was only adding to her excitement. Mary had made her move onto her hands and knees to get everything around the back before shifting her back to the position with her legs spread.

"That feels so much better," Rebekah said almost involuntarily. The words seemed to slip out of her mouth once she felt the air against her bare skin.

"Tell me about it, and you have such a gorgeous pussy too," Mary said with a smile.

"It's okay," Rebekah said with a smile, looking down as best she could at her womanhood.

"It's beautiful, perfect in fact," Mary said firmly and reassuringly. It excited Rebekah and she felt her body respond, with a smile forming on Mary's face as Rebekah realised how aroused she had become. "I'll just get some lotion to get rid of any waxy residue and then we're done."

Rebekah felt excitement flow through her before Mary's hands found her smooth, delicate skin and began applying lotion. A soft moan escaped Rebekah's lips and then a soft sigh, feeling her arousal build from the deft touch of her best friend. Looking at Mary, Rebekah knew her arousal hadn't gone unnoticed and when they locked eyes, she was certain of it. Mary wiped her hands on the towels and then inspected her handywork, grinning happily.

"I'm sorry, not having sex for a couple of months does that," Rebekah said embarrassed that she was leaking.

Mary just smiled and moved her fingers over Rebekah's now smooth pussy.

"I know, let me help you," Mary said slipping two fingers into Rebekah and causing her to moan. Rebekah quickly grabbed her hand and stopped her. "It happens to me after only a couple of days..."

The gasp from Rebekah said it all. With anybody else, she would have been mortified and rushed out of there. However, with Mary, it just felt right.

"Mary, please, you don't have to," Rebekah said staring at the lovely brunette and her cute freckles over her nose.

"Why not? I'm sure you'd help me in a time of need. So why can't I help out my best friend?" Mary asked taking Rebekah's hand away with little resistance before she began working her over.

"But what about Mark?" Rebekah asked the concern written all over her face.

"Don't worry about Mark, he already knows," Mary replied which for a split second didn't make sense to Rebekah before the waves of pleasure took over. But Rebekah grabbed her hand again.

"I'm not a lesbian," Rebekah said spreading her legs wider and causing Mary to smirk.

"Neither am I, have you seen that thing between Mark's legs?" Mary asked taking Rebekah's hand away and then pushing the blonde down when a shudder washed through Rebekah. "I see you remember."

"How could I forget?" Rebekah replied moaning as Mary began working her wet pussy. She never admitted it to anyone, but she often fantasized about Mark over the years. That was how much he had left an impression on her mind, body and soul. "And he's got a really great ass."

A moan escaped Rebekah's lips as her best friend worked her sex starved hole.

"Good, focus on that," Mary said as she began attacking Rebekah's clitoris with her thumb. "That need to have him in you..."

Rebekah started to swim in the sensations coursing through her body. She thought about Mark, his body, those strong arms and this his incredible chest. The thought of pushing her naked body into his sent Rebekah to the brink. It took no time at all and within two minutes Rebekah was bucking and moaning as an orgasm ripped through her body. She slumped back against the wall to catch her breath and watched as Mary licked her fingers clean before dropping between the blonde's legs and cleaning up with her tongue.

"Fuck I needed that," Rebekah said with a groan as some aftershocks rocked through. Her hand gently touched Mary's head as her tongue moved around her sensitive folds. Right at the end, Mary gave her pussy a big wet kiss and looked up at the blonde.

"I could tell," Mary said with a sexy little sigh causing Rebekah to look at her adoringly.

"When I said I wasn't a lesbian, what I meant to say," Rebekah said but Mary piped up as though thinking the same thing.

"You like men, but you don't mind the touch of a women every now and then," Mary said giving Rebekah a knowing look.

"Yes, exactly," Rebekah said basking in the afterglow. "You know I'll have to return the favour..."

The tingle between Mary's legs turned into a throb but it wasn't quite time yet. Patience was required now, and it would pay in the long run.

"You'll get your chance, now," Mary said kissing Rebekah's thigh before standing up and helping the wobbly blonde to her feet. "Let's go enjoy the pool."

Neither of them though it possible but they had just gotten closer. They stared at each other for a moment, before hugging and then excitedly getting ready to go out to the pool. After her separation from Steven, Rebekah thought her life would take a turn for the worst but once again, Mary and Mark had helped her turn her life around. Now she couldn't wait to face the future head on, with those two behind her.

Chapter 2

To help with Rebekah's youngest, Michaela, Mark had lovingly agreed to attend any extracurricular activity so that she would have a father-figure there. Rebekah was originally nervous to ask such a thing, but Mark happily agreed since Michaela was such a big part of the family. It wasn't her fault her father abandoned her, with Mark and Mary determined to not let Michaela feel left out. This year it was a school play and Michaela had been excited to have Mark along.

Mary preened her husband's dress shirt as she adjusted his belt and looked in the mirror.

"You sure you don't want to come?" Mark asked holding his wife's waist for a moment and looking at her. To him she was beautiful, cute even with those few freckles over nose.

In one moment of weakness when they were first dating, Mary had confessed to Mark that she wasn't drop dead gorgeous and a little self-conscious, but Mark immediately put her at ease. He was never interested in looks and told her it was more about character, which she had in spades. That was the only time she ever brought up that she wasn't some drop dead gorgeous model and he loved the confidence she exuded from simply being her. What Mary never realised was, she was actually quite attractive, with a gorgeous smile and a lovely body that she looked after regularly.

"No, it's good you go with Rebekah and give Michaela what she needs. She's special that one," Mary said happily. She loved Michaela like her own, as she did with all the children, with Michaela often calling her 'Mother Mary.'

"Okay babe, I'll take a bunch of photos and send some if I can," Mark said kissing his wife. It was loving and sensual, causing her to smile and push her body into him. He then kissed her again and reached around, groping her ass. "My god, what an ass..."

"I'm glad you like it," Mary said with a giggle as they walked out of the bedroom and down to the main lounge.

"Ready to go?" Mark asked as Michaela bounced into the room.

"Of course, Dad. Are you ready?" Michaela replied with a cute smile as she twisted from side to side. It was obvious she was very excited about the night.

"Well I put on my best pants and shirt for you, not to mention my best socks!" Mark said causing Michaela to laugh and shake her head. "Now all we have to do is wait for your mother..."

No sooner had the words come out of his mouth then Rebekah came out looking beautiful. Rebekah was standing there in strappy high heels, a short skirt and a lovely blouse that hid enough, but kept everyone interested. It wasn't the first time she had worn makeup, but this time it was light, accentuating her beauty, her lips plump with a subtle shade of red and her eyes highlighted with a smoky shadow and dark eye liner. While subtle, her hair was styled and hanging over her shoulders making her look elegant and classy. Mark knew that Mary had helped her with the hair and makeup, as he often saw his wife made up in a similar way. The drop earrings were also a dead give-away.

Mary went straight over and straightened Rebekah's top, making sure the billowing folds of the neck fell over her bust, hiding it somewhat. The top wasn't tight, but tight enough where it counted and matched with the mid-thigh ruffled skirt and roman style high heels, she was gorgeous. Mark was sure he had seen that top somewhere before.

"You look good enough to eat," Mary said with a smile causing Rebekah to smile and blush.

"Thank you, I appreciate you lending me your top," Rebekah said looking down at herself. "It looks lovely."

"You're welcome, now you'd better go. You don't want to be late," Mary said happily as they made their way to the front door. With hugs and kisses all around, the three of them were off to the school performance, with Mary waving them goodbye and keeping the home fires burning. She loved being home with the children and was looking forward to a fun evening.

The school performance went well. Two and a half hours later, when all the classes had performed, the parents gave a standing ovation and then waited as the principal gave a short speech. Any donations raised were going to the literacy program and if any parents wanted, a video of the night would be available to purchase within the next six weeks.

As they disembarked from their seating, Mark and Rebekah made their way out of the building when she got stopped by some friendly parents.

"I'll go tell Michaela where we are," Mark said politely.

"Thanks," Rebekah said before he went to the backstage door where the kids were grouping.

Michaela was giggling and laughing with her friends when Mark waved at her.

"Michaela, we're over here," Mark said pointing towards the front of the building.

"Okay, Dad!" Michaela shouted as her and a few friends made their way towards him. They walked back to where he left Rebekah and he noticed her surrounded by a few men. One of the men was most certainly taking sneaky glances at her back side and legs when the others weren't looking. When Rebekah turned and saw Mark and Michaela, the look in her eye told him all he needed to know. She was uncomfortable and needed help.

"Michaela hang here a minute, I'll be right back," Mark said nodding at Rebekah so that Michaela knew where he was going.

"Okay!" Michaela said excitedly as long as she could still hang out with her friends.

Strolling up the group, Mark noticed one of the fathers getting a little close and ever so gently, Mark inserted himself into the conversation right beside Rebekah.

"Hey babe, I found her. Ready to go?" Mark asked politely.

"Oh great, thank you," Rebekah replied clutching his hand. She felt a pang of excitement deep within her being and immediately her womanhood throbbed. "I'm sorry. It was lovely to talk with you, will you excuse us?"

"Have a good night," Mark said to the men who seemed to be disappointed. It was obvious they were either single or after 'something on the side'. Guys like that seemed to be trouble, being able to detect single women so easily and prey on them. It wasn't a pretty sight.

As they walked away, she gripped his hand tighter. Rebekah realised she loved the attention from them but it was only one man she wanted to leave with and that was the one she was holding on to right now.

"Thank god. One was about to ask me out, he was talking about having nothing on this weekend and then you showed up," Rebekah said causing him to chuckle. "What?"

"You're going to have to fend them off with a stick," Mark said jokingly. The few single fathers seemed to have homed in on Rebekah now that she wasn't wearing her wedding rings anymore.

"That's what I have you for, my big stick. I'm not interested in dating at all... anyway, thanks for getting me away from them," Rebekah said while walking out to the parking lot. "Michaela, we'll be at the car. Finish up with your friends."

"Okay!" Michaela said happily while squealing and carrying on with the other girls.

"You should probably think about putting a ring back on that finger... might give you just the protection you need," Mark said as they turned the corner towards their car.

"I'll have to go buy one. I got rid of the one's Steven gave me," Rebekah said with a sigh.

"That's okay, we'll talk to Mary. She might already have something that fits," Mark said without batting an eyelid. She loved that he was so practical at times. "If not, we'll get you something... there's always birthday's you know." She also loved how generous he was, something she never missed because he always made her feel special. Even after their divorce.

Out of nowhere Steven grabbed hold of Rebekah and tried to drag her away. She didn't even have time to scream, as the shock of being grabbed had blindsided her for the moment.

"You bitch! How could you have me beat up like that? What did I do to you?" Steven asked angrily before Mark grabbed him by the throat and pushed him against a car.

"Take your hands off her and never touch her again," Mark said in a tone that was calm but deathly cold.

"Fuck off Mark! She's," Steven said but stopped when Mark gripped his throat tighter.

"Let her go, sign the damn divorce papers and move on, got it?" Mark said squeezing a little tighter before releasing his grip. Steven nodded and let go of Rebekah's top. "We don't want any trouble."

"Everything alright?!" one of the parents asked from behind them.

"Yep! All good, just trying to find our car!" Mark said as the parent slowly came near. They could see it was Joseph Ablemen who was one of the parents in Michaela's class.

"Okay, if you need anything," Joseph said giving Rebekah a knowing look before looking at Mark. "Let me know."

"Thanks Joseph, I appreciate it," Rebekah said before he walked away and kept an eye on them.

"See, now why did you have to go and cause a scene... and at the fucking school no less?" Mark asked just as Michaela came racing up and straight into Rebekah's arms.

"Let's go to the car sweetie," Rebekah said walking her daughter away while looking at Mark to make sure nothing else happened.

"I don't know why you have to make this so hard. You wanted to leave, so leave. Fuck off and leave her alone," Mark said angrily.

"She's my wife and I'll do damn well what I want," Steven said trying to stand up to Mark.

"If I find you've touched one hair on her, I'll break both your legs," Mark said in such a menacing tone that it surprised both of them. Mark tried to not let on, but he knew it was unlike him. "You're getting a good deal. If you want I can change that for you."

"Why am I not surprised. That bitch Mary will do anything to squeeze me, but I know what she is," Steven said with a vulgar tone. "I've seen her..." Steven had heard rumours that Mary would put out, but he propositioned her and she turned him down flat. Mark had seen Mary in action in a court room and knew it would have been an absolute bloodbath if that was anything to go by.

"Well friend, if that is so, why not slander her and see how well you make out, or did you forget she was a lawyer when you made that threat?" Mark asked pointing a finger right at him.

"Fine. Fuck you all, I don't care. I'll sign it tomorrow. Just keep that bitch away from me," Steven replied walking off in a huff.

Taking a deep breath, Mark composed himself and walked over to where the girls were waiting while trying to get rid of the agitation that he felt. He opened the car and Michaela climbed inside, delightfully unaware of what had gone one. Rebekah closed the door and then immediately hugged Mark, trembling at what had just occurred before calming down and looking up at him.

"Thank you," Rebekah said before he kissed her forehead.

"You're welcome. I think he'll sign the divorce papers now," Mark said putting his arm around her and opening her door to allow her to get in.

Rebekah let out a big sigh and then smiled.

"Good."

For the first time in a while, Rebekah finally felt free. Things were starting to look up and there was nothing getting in the way of enjoying life but herself. She couldn't have done it without Mary or Mark and it became even clearer to her that family was more important that anything.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look this evening?" Mark asked looking deep into her eyes. He noticed her blush.

"Mark, thank you," Rebekah replied smiling. "But you don't think my ass is too big in this skirt?"

Moving away slightly, she turned giving Mark a view of her legs and ass which made her tingle with delight. It felt good to be showing herself off a bit.

"Nope, perfect," Mark said with a smile which seemed to brighten Rebekah up further. He reached over and gave her ass a little squeeze which caused Rebekah to gasp before smiling again. "Come on Becks, let's go home."

With a spring in her step, Rebekah got into the car and they set off home. Even with the minor altercation, the evening had been a wonderful time. All because they looked out for each other and supported one another, which for Rebekah meant she didn't want to be anywhere else.

Chapter 3

The news of a shutdown due to some new mysterious virus was not what anyone wanted to hear. They had been watching the news, seeing what was going on in China and hoping it would never reach their shores. But reality has a way of proving people's hopes wrong at times. As the cases of the pandemic increased all around them, Mark and Mary's first thoughts were of their loved ones and how to keep them safe. Mark's parents had passed away when he was in his twenties, Mary's not long after which made life that little bit easier in this moment of crisis. Their attention turned to their immediate family as well as what their workplaces were doing, hoping it wouldn't cause mass unemployment even though they were financially in a good position.