Second Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think Mark? What is your work doing?" Mary asked looking at him intently now that the news had broken about the lockdown.

Mark was the chief operations officer for a large national manufacturing firm near the city. He had worked his way up and was now under immense pressure to keep the place running while trying to fight this pandemic. He let out a big sigh while covering his face with his hands before running them through his hair.

"Touch and go at the moment. At the start we will be at home for the first couple of weeks. We'll probably be sending as many home as possible and keep a skeleton crew going. We can social distance them that way. Once we know more, then we'll ramp back up as safely as possible. That's the plan anyway, what about your law firm?" Mark replied the stress evident in his eyes.

Mary put her arm around him and kissed his cheek.

"I can work from home. So, we'll be doing that for the time being. Any cases for court have been adjourned for the foreseeable future until we know more," Mary said also with a sigh.

"I think we need to have everyone here. What do you think about Rebekah and the kids coming to stay?" Mark asked looking at his wife to make sure he hadn't taken a wrong step. He was already convinced that if he didn't ask she would, but he still wanted her blessing.

"I was just about to ask the same thing," Mary replied kissing his cheek again. "I think it's a wonderful idea. We've got plenty of room," Mary replied with a smile. "Give her a call."

"I will, but I want to talk to you about Gabby as well," Mark said knowing this one was a stretch even though Mary loved having her around as well.

"Yes honey, if she wants she can stay too," Mary said with a smile that caused him to laugh and shake his head. She knew him so well and that what he loved about her. She also loved his heroic demeanour when it came to those they all cared about. "You know I love Gab."

"Alright, I'll make some calls," Mark said picking up his phone and dialling Rebekah and then his personal assistant.

Within a few hours Rebekah was leading the children into the house with their bags and belongings they wanted to ride out this lockdown. Gabriella was already inside with a large suitcase on wheels and another large bag over her shoulder. Rebekah dropped her luggage before giving Mary the biggest hug she could muster as they greeted like they hadn't seen each other in years. Mark took Gabriella to her room and left the other two there for a moment as the children got busy with their siblings.

"Thank you," Rebekah said sweetly.

"It's nothing. We've got a huge house, the more the merrier," Mary said picking up a bag.

Just as Mark returned to help with the luggage, Rebekah threw herself into his arms and hugged him tight.

"Thank you, Mark, it's means a lot," Rebekah said lovingly. "It means we're not alone throughout this."

"You're welcome, but it was Mary's idea," Mark said with a smile and a wink. Rebekah pulled Mary into the hug as well and all the tension melted away. "Let's get everyone settled and we can work on the rest."

"Good idea," Mary said as they took all the belongings into the spare rooms.

"What is the museum doing?" Mark asked as Rebekah gave the children their stuff to take to their rooms.

Rebekah was the customer service manager at the Arts and Science Museum in the city. Given the lockdown due to the pandemic they pretty much had to close their doors for the mean time.

"We're waiting to see where it goes. Like with everyone, if infection numbers reduce we'll probably be able to open back up, but with limited visitation," Rebekah replied politely.

"You are keeping your job? I only ask because the CEO is still considering if we have any layoffs... we should be able to wait it out for a few weeks, but who knows," Mark said with a shrug. No one was sure what was going to happen completely.

"Yeah, we're good for the next year at least. Federal and state grants have always been used for our salaries, so no issue there. It's visitors and exhibitions that bring in the profit... we're in the waiting game too," Rebekah said with a nod. There wasn't much anyone could do but wait it out. At least they had each other in this time of need.

Chapter 4

The sexual tension in the household was obvious. There only so much working out anyone could do in the home gym and while they had made gains, it still wasn't helping completely in other areas. Mary knew Rebekah was having a hard time not being intimate with someone and could see in her eyes how she would undress Mark when she thought no one was looking. Truth be told, Mary was doing it too, as was Gabriella. The lockdown had made that side of things frustrating for some reason. Mary knew Gabriella was fine, seeing her body language change after some alone time in her room, but Rebekah was different. It gave Mary an idea and she pulled her best friend aside into her bedroom.

"Do you want one of my bikinis to wear today?" Mary asked trying to be aloof. The response she got next was not what Mary expected.

"I don't know. I might get too horny and explode," Rebekah replied with a sigh before quickly covering her mouth in shock and turning red. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. Sorry."

Mary giggled which put Rebekah at ease and caused her to smile.

"Why not? We're all adults here... It's fine. I'm horny too. So why can't we be some horny bitches and get out in the sun together?" Mary asked with a giggle.

"I don't know if we should do that to Mark. He's the only guy here," Rebekah replied in an off-the-cuff way.

"So? He likes it, he wouldn't mind," Mary said with a smirk. She wasn't sure how much she should tell Rebekah when it came to their sex lives. A lot of people wouldn't understand but Mary had a different feeling about Rebekah and would tread carefully to begin with.

"Really? I didn't think... wouldn't you mind?" Rebekah asked feeling her pussy ache. She tried to play it cool but was sure anyone walking into the room could smell how aroused she was right at that moment.

"Do you know why we work? Because we both agreed to keep an open mind, explore each other, try new things sexually. You could say I'm a little kinky and we're adventurous in the bedroom... Mark allows me to... explore my wild side," Mary said when Rebekah jumped in. "I let him explore too."

"Really? You're serious?" Rebekah asked in disbelief.

"Yep. We do lots of things," Mary replied with a smile. "But we keep it private, only those we trust we let in. And I'll tell you why."

Mary could see she had piqued the blonde's interests and decided to share a little more.

"Go on," Rebekah said curious as to what she meant.

"Do you remember about that high school science teacher that had sexual photos put up around the school?" Mary asked waiting for Rebekah to think through and realise with a nod.

"Yeah, her name was Emily, right?" Rebekah replied to which Mary nodded. "I don't remember the details though. Some awards show or something?"

With a nod Mary continued.

"That's her... and to keep a long story short... she is into black men and being a hotwife, that's all well and good and I don't begrudge her that. But her face was in some shots and were posted online. People only found out because she then attended the AVN awards with a porn star, who she was having sex with and some of the senior students saw her there. Well, all hell broke loose. We ended up representing her and while she lost her job, the embarrassment was ridiculous. Even with the settlement, she hasn't been able to get another job around here, not as a teacher anyway. So, for that reason, Mark and I like to keep things on the down-low. No revealing information. That sort of thing."

"I remember now... God, I feel for her. Poor girl. She's gorgeous too," Rebekah said seeing Mary nod appreciatively. "I'd love to meet her."

"I'll set something up... anyway while I think we want to keep our careers, not to mention keep our kids out of it, I think we can do things differently," Mary said with a suggestive smile. "Can you keep a secret?"

Eagerly, Rebekah nodded.

"Of course, I couldn't think of anything worse than someone finding out about my sex life, no matter how hot, or not, it is," Rebekah said with a small laugh as Mary joined in for a moment. It was always easy to talk with Rebekah, and Mary loved that they allowed each other to do that.

"Tell me about it, as much as it's a turn on, I'd hate to be in that position. Anyway, something I wanted to tell you about is... that I like to be submissive to Mark. I'm also a bit of an exhibitionist and we post photos online, but like I said no revealing info though," Mary said seeing Rebekah stare at her with her mouth open. Then she saw her face change to one of arousal.

"Oh my god, really?" Rebekah said feeling her womanhood ache and throb. She knew right then her underwear was soaked through, and hopefully Mary didn't notice. Or maybe she did and Rebekah felt another pang of excitement rush through her but tried to not let on. Rebekah tried to keep her cool and continued. "And he has no problem with others seeing you naked?"

"Nope. It turns us both on, and so we like to experiment. I made it a point to let him know that I belong to him," Mary replied as a matter of fact. "Nothing will get in the way of that. I might be slightly sex obsessed, but we trust and respect each other. We're still exploring and trying new things. It excites us and we always wanted to find others that were like minded... it's fun you know and it makes our sex life off the charts. He knows I love him and I know he loves me..."

Seeing Rebekah processing it all, Mary decided to not mention some of the other bedroom games they got up to and decided to steer the conversation where she wanted it to go, now that Rebekah seemed open to some possibilities.

"I'm no prude, I mean college was wild, but my last husband was quite possessive you know. So, how does that work? I mean, isn't Mark jealous?" Rebekah asked curious as to how this all worked. She didn't want to even admit to herself that she might be interested in something like that, for others to see her body naked and for them to get off to her. It was definitely playing on her mind and Mary noticed Rebekah's hard nipples and flushed chest.

"Not at all... You know as well as I do that all relationships have their ups and downs. We have more ups though, and we work hard at that to keep it that way. Also, it's simple. We made a pact when we first started dating, we had no secrets from each other. He knew I liked being a bit kinky. I mean I was raised in a strict Catholic household for god's sake, my parents named me Mary... So, anyway... to make Mark believe me, once we were married I updated our pre-nup. If I cheat, I only get ten thousand dollars and a suitcase full of clothes. That's it," Mary replied getting turn on by the risky nature of her situation. She could see Rebekah was blown away by it all.

"Why are you telling me this?" Rebekah asked looking at the brunette who smiled back at her. There was obviously more to the story but Rebekah was willing to let her tell it without prying.

"Well, with everything going on right now, I feel like the timing is right. People are dying out there, this virus isn't going away, you know," Mary replied sincerely as Rebekah nodded. They both understood the depth of the situation the world was in and what they needed to do to protect their family. "Why not do all we can to love one another..."

"I don't think I could have gone through this without all of you. Our situation," Rebekah said pausing to find the right words before Mary jumped in. "I don't think things will ever be the same again. The world has definitely changed."

It seemed like both of them were on the same wave length and it felt good, really good. They had a bond that only seemed to get closer because of this pandemic.

"It has, and our situations have changed and, sometimes when you see an opportunity you try to take it.... Plus..." Mary said pausing and biting her bottom lip as the naughty thoughts washed through her mind.

The energy between Mary and Rebekah was changing and Rebekah could sense it, hell her panties were soaked through. It was unusual but she couldn't deny the feelings there and wondered what Mary was thinking.

"What?" Rebekah asked softly. Their eyes made contact for a moment and she was certain Mary blushed slightly. "Please?"

"Well, I've always wanted a threesome with another woman... and we want to know if you'd join us," Mary said hoping Rebekah would jump at the chance. "I couldn't think of anyone better."

Rebekah felt her body tingle and she was ready to jump at the chance, but her head got in the way.

"A threesome? You'd let me have sex with Mark?" Rebekah asked wondering if this was some sort of set up. She had to wonder if this was something Mary and Mark had done before, it all seemed quite easy to discuss.

"Yes. Why not. We could be his bitches... or if you want you can just watch or maybe be beside us on the bed, whatever is comfortable with you. We wouldn't be suggesting this if we didn't trust you," Mary replied with a nod. Rebekah knew right away she was serious.

It took her a few moments before responding.

"I ah, I don't know. I mean it's been a long time and I," Rebekah said but Mary touched her arm softly.

"Becks. It's okay. We love you and we don't want you to feel uncomfortable. We also don't want to keep any secrets from you, okay. We can just forget about it if that's easier?" Mary said warmly. "I'm hoping you say yes though. I'm sure you know of Mark's stamina in the bedroom and on top of that, well... ever since I waxed you, I've been wanting a repeat."

The mischievous smile made Rebekah giggle and cover her face with her hands. She was slightly embarrassed but turned on at the same time. Knowing full well of Mark's stamina, Rebekah felt herself on the verge of an orgasm, which melted away some of the doubts she was having about this proposal. She had to admit it was tempting.

"I can't believe I'm considering this," Rebekah said as her heart pounded in her chest and her pussy gushed into her panties. "I mean I've always felt so comfortable around you both, not like with anyone else..." She had always missed being close with Mark and the closest they got was in the pool when they'd fool around. Now she was being offered the very thing she missed the most. Intimate time with her ex-husband.

"Me too, I feel very comfortable with you," Mary said giving Rebekah a cheeky smile. "I'm willing to share."

The comment surprised Rebekah, causing her to snap her attention straight to Mary's eyes.

"What?"

"Sleep on it, but I can tell you now, I'm wet just thinking of him fucking you," Mary said with a giggle causing Rebekah to giggle as well. "Say, when do you want to meet Emily? You'd love her..." They clutched each other and smiled like Cheshire cats. Could this really be the future of their family?

Chapter 5

Life had definitely changed for the better. Mary and Rebekah had caught up with Emily, first meeting over video chat and then face to face, even though they weren't supposed to meet. They broke lockdown just to meet Emily and talk through everything, with Rebekah coming away happier as a result. Mary had been right and Rebekah got on well with Emily.

Rebekah thought about her journey to this moment, her divorce, Mary being so open and loving, meeting Emily and realising another part of herself, and then Mary's proposition. It was still nerve racking at times, with Rebekah and Mary talking about Mary's offer for an entire week before finally deciding on the date to do it. Rebekah had worked out extra hard in the home gym, making sure she looked her best for the night the three of them would finally succumb to their temptations. Mark was hesitant at first, obviously there was still some nerves there, but Mary assured him it was what she had wanted for a long time. It made her tremble with delight when telling him she couldn't wait to see his cock stretch Rebekah out. They fucked furiously up until a day before the date, so that they had time to recover and give Rebekah the night of her life.

The only rule that Mary set out was that no semen went to waste. It had to either go in your ass, pussy or be swallowed. When Rebekah readily agreed she knew she had found the one she had been waiting for. With all the preparations taken care of, the two women were naked and looking in the mirror of the master bathroom when Rebekah spoke up.

"Are you sure about this? I mean," Rebekah asked but Mary stopped her and smiled.

"Give me your hand," Mary replied taking the blonde's hand and slipping it down to her sex. "Feel that?"

Letting her fingers move slightly and then slip between Mary's outer lips, Rebekah could feel just how hot and wet her best friend was already. With a nod, Mary brought Rebekah's hand up and exposed her wet fingers.

"That's how sure I am about this. I have been wet for days thinking about us," Mary said with a soft sigh. "I know Mark is eager too."

"He is? He won't find me unattractive?" Rebekah asked as her uncertainty peaked. She wanted to be everything and more for Mark because she felt she had something to prove to him now as well as herself. That she wasn't what her last two ex-husbands called her and that she had something to offer.

Taking Rebekah's face gently in her hands, Mary looked straight into her eyes.

"Becks, you are without a doubt beautiful. When we go into the room, you will see Mark's face light up and he will tell you the same thing, okay?" Mary said giving her a reassuring smile. "I promise."

"Okay, I hope you're right," Rebekah said taking some deep breaths.

The two women had showered, touched up any loose ends and did their hair. Mary in a ponytail because she liked it being pulled and Rebekah with hers up on top of her head at Mary's request. She suspected it was so that Mark had full access to her slender neck. He always did like kissing her neck and she had seen him kiss Mary's multiple times.

"Okay, let's go," Mary said taking hold of Rebekah's hand and giving her a reassuring smile. She opened the bathroom door and walked into the room, her arousal growing when she laid eyes on her naked husband as he sat upright on the bed. He always looked so good and when he agreed to do this with Mary she couldn't wait to see him this way.

They moved into the room slowly.

"God, I'm so nervous," Rebekah said seeing Mark laying on the bed in all his glory. His naked body on full display, his strong arms and legs making Rebekah feel weak in the knees and then there was his already half hard cock. She gasped and then felt Mary was right behind her, their bodies touching.

"There's no need to be nervous," Mary said slowly walking Rebekah closer to the bed. "Look at his cock, remember how it felt..."

"Oh god," Rebekah said as a shiver went down her spine.

"I can't wait to tag team that cock with you," Mary said causing Rebekah to grip Mary's arm tighter and breath in sharply. The thoughts were already arousing her beyond her wildest dreams.

"Can we?" Rebekah asked salivating and then biting her bottom lip in anticipation.

Mary moved around and half climbed onto the bed, holding her hand out to help Rebekah onto the bed with them. She looked down and could see Rebekah's pussy dripping thick clear fluid which then clung to her thigh.

"Oh Mark, she's dripping wet," Mary said as her nostrils flared and she moaned. "This is going to be so much fun."

"You look so gorgeous... Come here Becks," Mark said holding out his hand. Rebekah took both Mary's and Mark's hand and climbed onto the bed, staring at her ex-husband with lust, desire and love. She looked at Mary and kissed her before turning to Mark and kissing him.