Second Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've missed you," Rebekah said softly before Mary helped Rebekah straddle his legs and get into position.

"Me too," Mark said bringing her to him. He felt her hands gently touch his incredibly buff chest and watched as she looked down and traced his body with her fingers, as though she was exploring him for the first time.

"Her tits look so good, don't they baby?" Mary said looking at Mark. Even though they had already complimented Rebekah on her new breasts when they were first done, it still didn't hurt to try and boost the blonde's confidence.

"You both do," Mark said looking at the two gorgeous women in bed with him. "You look even more beautiful than the first time I laid eyes on you."

Rebekah blushed and felt her heart flutter. She loved how he felt and even though he didn't have abs, or wasn't as built as all these superheroes in the movies, in her eyes he was perfect. Sculpted, toned and delectable. She could feel her mouth water at the thought of just tasting him.

"You always did know what to say," Rebekah said reaching for his stiffening cock without thinking and pulling it up against her abdomen. She gasped softly when feeling the heat emanating from him as his cock reached up to her navel. It felt so thick and hot in her hands, causing her pussy to lubricate quickly.

"Do you remember what I said to you our first time?" Mark asked putting his hand up on her heart, right above her left breast.

"How could I forget," Rebekah replied with a smile that was adorable. They had paid for a hotel room in the middle of the CBD, with views over the central park. It was high up so no one could see in, and had a small spa in the adjoining bathroom. That wasn't what she remembered most though; it was him. "You said to me, 'Everything is going to be okay, Becks. I'll protect you, always'."

That memory eased her fears, calming her nerves and making her comfortable beyond words. She was still a little apprehensive, after all it had been over well over a decade since they last had sex and they needed to get reacquainted, but it was a good start.

"And now you have Mary here too, to protect you," Mark said with a warm smile as Mary wrapped her arms around Rebekah and kissed her cheek sweetly.

"Always," Mary said causing Rebekah to nod and tear up slightly.

The two of them had been nothing short of amazing and Rebekah was overjoyed with how it was all working out between them. Mark leaned forward and took Rebekah's nipple in his mouth slowly swirling his tongue around and feeling the bumps of her areola before they hardened up and she gasped sexily. Mary groped Rebekah's other breast causing her head to fall back onto Mary's shoulder while the brunette kissed her exposed neck.

"I'm going to cum if you keep that up," Rebekah said breathlessly. She then looked down at Mark, took his head in her hands and kissed him passionately. When she finally broke the kiss, she looked into his eyes and saw the same old Mark she fell in love with was still there. "I need you inside me. Foreplay can wait till later..."

"Are you sure?" Mark asked seeing a sexy smile form on her lips and then a cute nod.

Sitting up on her knees with Mary following behind her, Rebekah positioned Mark's cock at her hungry opening and slowly slid down, pausing as the thick head of his cock split her open.

"Ohhh!" Rebekah said breathing heavily as his thickness stretched her beyond what she had become accustomed.

"That's it Becks, go slow," Mark said gently stroking her sides as she slid down further engulfing his cock. She looked down at him and moved up, before sliding down again and taking more inside her.

It was an erotic yet sensual moment with Mark watching Mary's hand comfort the blonde as she impaled herself on him. Rebekah lifted once more and then slid further down again, all while Mary was pressed up against her back. It felt good to have both of them so close to her.

"You're doing so well," Mary said softly as Rebekah slid down again and took him all the way in. Rebekah groaned softly and whimpered as she got used to Mark inside her once more. She always adored the feeling of having something so big inside her, pushing on her cervix and stretching her tight hole to ruin. It brought a rush of memories flooding back and when Mark took her hand again, she knew he understood.

Mary held her the whole time, giving her encouraging words as they started to slowly ride up and down on top of Mark. A mess of hands were wandering all over each other's bodies, with Rebekah leaning back into Mary as the brunette kissed and bit her neck. Rebekah was moaning and bucking as her orgasm fast approached. Caught up in the pleasure of it all, she fell forward and kissed Mark passionately as his cock stretched her in ways she had long thought she would never feel again.

Tasting each other was incredible and Rebekah sat back up, taking Mark's hands and weaving her fingers through his as she rode him to what was going to be a momentous climax. The anticipation alone had driven her to the brink and now with Mary there watching her, touching her and joining in, it pushed Rebekah to the edge. Squeezing her pelvic floor muscles to try and stave off the inevitable, she watched as Mark let out a soft moan and smiled to herself. It was wonderful that she could still make him moan and upon that realisation felt his cock swell inside her. Rebekah knew he was close, feeling his heartbeat quicken through his cock that was stuffed inside her. Mark was stretching her so much that she felt every little movement from him, including his racing heartbeat which matched her own.

Picking up the pace, Rebekah was keen to get her first orgasm out of the way and then go again, hoping to prolong the sex with him as much as possible. As though in sync with each other, Rebekah shuddered and then felt Mark pulse in her. She knew right then that both of them were close. All it took was a few more revolutions on top of him and he let go of her hands and gripped her hips pulling her down on top of him. Her engorged clitoris ground into his pelvic bone and set them both off.

The moment Rebekah could feel Mark erupt inside her, she unleased the biggest orgasm she ever had in a very long time. Feeling his seed squirt inside her, Rebekah lost focus as her body shook uncontrollably, her hips bucking and then her body tensing up bursting in all directions at once. Having lost all strength, she bottomed out on him, panting as Mary hugged her tight and kissed her all over. It was sensual and loving, wrapped up a big ball of erotic pleasure. Something Rebekah had never experienced before.

As soon as Rebekah was back in the present, she burst into tears and hid her face in Mark's chest. She trembled as years of emotions washed through her.

"Ssshhh, it's okay," Mark said lovingly as he stroked her back.

"I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry," Rebekah said as the tears flowed.

"Aw, Becks," Mary said lovingly cuddling the blonde and kissing her cheek.

They both held Rebekah as she cried out years of pent up emotions. After a few minutes Rebekah calmed down and lay there on her ex-husband hoping this was the second chance she had long wished for. None of them wanted to let go, but they knew they had to change positions. One by one, Mary sat up never letting go of Rebekah and then the blonde sat up, looking down at her ex-husband and feeling nothing but love and joy around her. It was better than she had ever imagined it could be. She wiped away any remaining tears and looked into Mark's eyes. The connection was still there and she felt lighter now. Rebekah was determined to do whatever it took to keep this connection with not only Mark but Mary alive and thriving.

"Thank you both, for this," Rebekah said reaching back and holding Mary to her, while her other hand found Mark's and gripped it. "I love you so much."

"We love you too," Mary said kissing Rebekah passionately. The look of passion on her face was obvious as Mary pulled back, seeing Rebekah with her eyes closed savouring every moment.

"You guys are wonderful," Rebekah said smiling happily.

"So are you," Mark said stroking her thigh.

They shared the moment and then the mood changed, with all of them feeling lighter and happier than they had ever been.

"Now," Mary said shifting herself to beside Mark. "Are you going to suck him hard again, or am I?"

They both looked at each other and giggled before going about their work. It had been a long time since Rebekah had Mark in her mouth, or tried to at least and there was no way she was going to miss out this time. As if coming home, Rebekah took Mark in her mouth and savoured every moment. It was amazing to have his huge cock back at her lips and to taste him once more. It was hard to take him given how thick he was, but that didn't stop her trying. Rebekah moved to the side to give Mary a go and seeing the brunette slurp his cock, Rebekah felt her pussy surge again.

Mark motioned at Mary's head, taking Rebekah's hand and placing it on top.

"Give her a hand," Mark said with a grin. Rebekah bit her bottom lip, grabbed Mary's hair and forced her down onto his cock. There was a moan, a gargle and then saliva coming out everywhere.

Mary groaned and slurped before Rebekah let her up. Without warning, Mary kissed Rebekah hard and looked deep into her eyes.

"Fuck, do that again," Mary said breathing heavily. "Make me do your bidding mistress..."

The sexual energy between them was electric.

"Maybe Becks can get the strap on and fuck your ass too," Mark said just as Mary caught his eyes. They were filled with pure lust.

"Oh my god, would you? Please?" Mary asked pleading with Rebekah. Her submissive side was starting to make an appearance.

Rebekah looked at Mark for guidance and he nodded, taking his ex-wife's hand reassuringly. She then looked at Mary and could see the pure lust written all over her.

"I'd love to right after you choke on his cock again," Rebekah said feeling a surge wash through her. Being dominant for that moment with Mary was a rush.

Eagerly, Mary shoved Mark's cock back in her mouth and worked on it, trying to choke on it for Rebekah. She felt the blonde's hand on the back of her head and was then pushed down on his huge cock. Once Mary started growling, Rebekah got into her ear and whispered.

"That's it you slut, suck his monster cock. He's going to fuck me with that thing again, all while you watch," Rebekah said causing Mary to moan loudly. Rebekah let her up for air and then kissed her. The two women in a tight embrace as they enjoyed one another.

Getting off the bed as the two women enjoyed themselves, Mark fished out the strap-on dildo from the walk-in robe and dumped it on the bed, snapping the two women out of their passionate embrace.

Mary's eyes went straight to the large dildo attached and smouldered while Rebekah moved over and grabbed it. As she began pulling it on, Mary helped out, hungry to be destroyed by both Mark and Rebekah at the same time.

Grabbing the lube from the side table, Mary began working the cock attached to Rebekah before coating her fingers and working them into her own backdoor. Both Mark and Rebekah watched in awe as Mary defiled herself, giving each other a small peck as Mary went about her ministrations. It didn't take long and the heavily breathing Mary was in position above Mark and had started to slide down on his cock.

When Rebekah got into position behind Mary and looked at her ass, she noticed a small tattoo about an inch in size, on her right cheek. It was a symbol, like a royal shield with four quadrants and only two letters visible, one in each of the top two quadrants. Underneath the shield was an infinity symbol and Rebekah found herself tracing it with her finger.

"This is new," Rebekah asked causing Mary to look back at her and then smile.

"We both got it a few weeks ago, it's our commitment to one another. We belong together forever," Mary replied proudly. "I'm going to get the word 'whore' tattooed right here too."

Mary reached back and touched the spot where her tailbone was, right between her lovely round cheeks. That seemed to ignite something inside Rebekah. She looked over at Mark and saw the symbol on his right upper arm.

"Can I get it too?" Rebekah asked almost in a dreamy state. "I mean if it's okay with you?"

"Of course, is that what you want?" Mark replied looking at his blonde ex-wife.

"Yes. Absolutely."

"Well then, it's a good thing there is room for your initial too," Mary said with a sly grin. Rebekah felt a warmth run through her and after kissing Mary's back between her shoulder blades, pushed the brunette forward to get access to her tight ass. She positioned the strap-on at the entrance to her ass and gripped one hip.

"Ready?" Rebekah asked as Mary groaned and leaned over her husband. She watched Mary reach back and shove two middle fingers into her ass and work them for a moment. Then, Mary held the head of the dildo at her back door and quickly kissed Mark before responding.

"God yes, fuck my ass," Mary replied as Rebekah pushed forward and broke new ground on this relationship. Within moments all three of them were fucking, Mark slowly hammering up into his wife and Rebekah slowly easing her new cock in and out of her best friend. It took some time but soon they found a rhythm, filling Mary and causing her to moan and buck with reckless abandon. "Oh god, I'm going to cum soon!"

"Good, don't stop Becks. Whatever you do, don't stop," Mark said holding one of Rebekah's hands on Mary's hip while his other hand gripped her thigh. Rebekah had her other hand on Mary's shoulder pulling her down on each stroke.

"I won't," Rebekah said just before Mary erupted into a thrashing orgasm.

Both Mark and Rebekah kept fucking Mary as she convulsed, pushing her farther than before and causing Mary's eyes to roll back in her head and go limp. There were bucks and shudders as the two of them kept up their assault on the brunette's body only stopping when Mary was incoherent and letting out a garbled mess of sounds.

Pulling out of her ass, Rebekah was first off of Mary and then helped Mark move her to the side of the bed so she could tremble and convulse while Rebekah got out of the strap-on harness. Rebekah looked over at Mark who was smiling at his wife and slowly stroking her while waiting for her to come around. When Rebekah got back on the bed, Mark looked at her, pulled her to him and then laid her down, slipping his cock back into her slippery pussy.

"Round two?" Mark asked causing Rebekah to smile before they kissed. She wrapped her arms around his neck as they slowly started to make love. "Are you close?"

"Yes."

"Okay, me too. That should give Mary enough time to recover," Mark said as they smiled at each other.

Feeling his body on top of hers again, Rebekah couldn't help but feel overwhelmed. She wanted him desperately and hoped that the night wasn't over just yet. The way his cock was moving in and out of her tight hole, hitting spots that quickly drove her to another orgasm. Mark wasn't far behind this time unloading another mammoth load into her as she came down, still shivering and shaking.

"I love that feeling," Rebekah said before coming back to the moment when she felt the bed move. Suddenly she felt a tongue down below and then Mark's cock slipped out with that tongue lapping away at her used hole.

Mark moved off slowly, making sure not to hurt Rebekah as Mary began sucking him off and cleaning him up. Once she had done so, she moved back between Rebekah's legs and began the process of eating Mark out of her.

With a lot of hungry sounds filling the room, soft moans and even a couple of whimpers, Mary brought Rebekah to the brink of another orgasm before sliding up her body and kissing her passionately. Finally, Mary moved them to a sitting up position before staring into her best friend's eyes.

"You were perfect! Just perfect... That was incredible," Mary said hugging Rebekah and holding their sweaty bodies together. "This can't be a one-time thing."

She looked over at her husband.

"Don't look at me, it's up to Becks here. I don't want to pressure her," Mark said looking lovingly at both women and hoping the same thing.

"There's no pressure, I just don't want to cause any issues between us," Rebekah said holding Mary close. She was enjoying feeling her wet, smooth body against hers.

"There won't be. We love each other, right? I'm not talking some superficial stuff, I'm talking deep love, we have a deep connection," Mary said looking at Rebekah. With a warm smile and a slight nod, Rebekah gave Mary her answer.

"Yes."

"As long as we keep our communication open, we'll be fine. Just like everything else in our lives, this is just an extension of that," Mary said reaching for Mark's hand and pulling him close. It was the three of them that made it all work. Here and now was the defining moment.

"See Becks, we'll always be open and honest with you. We just want to know you are too," Mark said stroking his ex-wife's back and holding his wife's hand firmly. They could all feel the love in the room. "I'll say this, I had concerns before we did this. Mary knows about them, and I will admit I was wrong. You are without a doubt one of the most special people in my life and I would like it to continue."

That statement melted any resistance Rebekah was having. His approval was what she needed the most but what she wanted was hopefully about to come.

"Me too, I feel closer to you than I have ever felt and I would like to continue that... but only if you want to," Mary said stroking Rebekah's side.

That was what Rebekah wanted to hear.

"I would like that too. I've never felt closer to anyone than what I feel with you two right now," Rebekah said smiling. Mary kissed her on the lips and then kissed Mark before uncoupling from her.

Mark moved some pillows, laid down on them and guided Rebekah back to lay in his arms, her head resting on his shoulder. Mary reached for her phone, snapped a photo and smiled. Rebekah smirked and bit her bottom lip.

"Can you send a copy to me?" Rebekah asked with a giggle before Mary tapped away and then winked at her. She dropped her phone on the side table and looked at the two of them still smiling. They looked gorgeous and Rebekah looked so happy right at that moment. It was hard not to fall in love with her more.

"You two," Mark said with a laugh while shaking his head.

"Relax... I'll get us some water," Mary said slipping out of bed still naked and grabbing a robe. Within seconds she was silently gone out of the room, leaving Rebekah laying on top of Mark, her head resting on his shoulders as she looked up at the ceiling.

She savoured every second she was in his arms again, the way his strong arms wrapped around her body and held her to him. She loved how Mark was pushed up against her back, his still semi hard cock nestled in the cleft of her firm ass. Rebekah turned slightly to look at his face, while stroking his arm.

"I never thought I'd get another chance to be with you..." Rebekah said softly before reaching up and kissing his lips. They both felt it, and Mark's arms tightened around her for a moment letting her know she was loved. "I want to belong to you forever, Mark. I'm never leaving you again,"

"I know," Mark said kissing her temple. Rebekah closed her eyes and savoured the loving moment. "I don't want you to either. I guess I'm greedy that way."

"It's not greedy... you've never been greedy. Just know, I never stopped loving you," Rebekah said softly before picking one of his strong hands up and then kissing his palm.

"I never stopped loving you either," Mark said pulling her tightly to him for a moment.

"Good," Rebekah said lovingly. "And I am sorry for leaving you. I was a mess. And Michaela should have been yours..."