Second Honeymoon

Story Info
A couple finds new ways to love on a second honeymoon.
3.8k words
3.83
15.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh

My

God

Karen pushes me down on the bed in the resort room peeling off my shorts. This is not something I'm used too.

I ask her, "Are you sure?"

Karen answers, "Absolutely lover"

In no time my penis is in her mouth. My wife never gives head. I can't believe this is happening, but I'm in heaven.

"I'm going to cum soon." "Mmm hmm" she answers

But, before I climax, maybe I should go back to the beginning of this experience.

My name is John, my wife Karen and I have been married for 10 years now. It's been a good life with 2 kids; sex is pretty vanilla. Now that they are old enough to stay with my parents we are hoping for a little spice with a 2nd Honeymoon to a resort hotel in Costa Rica.

On the hotel shuttle bus there is one other couple. They introduce themselves as Antonio and Karen. They are both very good looking. Of course, we're not bad ourselves. Maybe a little less hard body than Antonio, but attractive enough.

We're all amused by the coincidence of names between the ladies, and with that as an icebreaker the conversation is free flowing. We all look forward to seeing each other at the resort this week.

Later we meet at the pool. Antonio stands up when we approach and offers his spot on the beach chair to my wife. She seems smitten by the very sexy Antonio. Now that I see Karen in her bikini bathing suit, I realize that she's a real looker, also sexy as hell.

Antonio is very handsy with my wife. Every time we get up from the chairs, he is right there offering his hand. He takes the sunscreen from her and rubs it on her back, without being asked. Karen is watching us very closely and has nothing but smiles and glib talk for me. I realize they are obviously flirting with us.

That evening, back in our room, my wife can't stop talking about Antonio.

"I love his accent and Continental manners. He is such a gentleman. And, to tell the truth, he is sexy as hell and I was getting turned on at the beach."

"Wait, are you still turned on now just thinking of him?"

She doesn't answer, but instead comes over to me and starts kissing me and pushing me onto the bed. I reach into her shorts and find her absolutely soaked. Well, there is my answer.

I'm a bit taken aback, and don't know what to think of this, but I take advantage of the situation and continue kissing and fingering her as I roll her over onto her back and pull her shorts off entirely. In no time, I have my penis inside her and have good sex with my turned on wife. It's always tricky to tell for sure, but I think she came under my penis too. I'm not sure what to think about this attraction of hers to Antonio, but I am curious. And, to be honest, I find Karen sexy too, and secretly hope the feeling is mutual.

So far this 2nd Honeymoon idea is working well, I think. But it has taken a surprising turn.

Next day we meet again, this time at the clothing optional beach. Karen takes her top off, but no one else. I'm obviously turned on and I move over to sit next to Karen and talk, but of course I'm really enjoying the show. I see my wife sit next to Antonio and I am amused to see the flirting continue.

Karen invites me to walk back to the pool. As we go, I look back and see Antonio obviously trying to talk my wife into taking off her top. Karen tells me that Antonio is a real libertine, but she only allows him free reign on vacation. And she says that Antonio is very interested in seducing my wife. Karen hopes I'm OK with that.

I don't know what to think, but I am willing to see how this plays out. Karen promises that Antonio will be gentle with my wife and all will be good.

When we return I'm shocked to see my wife with her top off and Antonio is sensually spreading sunscreen on her breasts. She is practically sitting on his lap. When she sees me, she hops over to our chair, but she looks me in the eye with no hint of embarrassment. She leans back on the reclining seat and suns her now uncovered breasts. After last night I am not surprised and find myself getting quite hard thinking about what Karen said to me and what is likely developing here.

After a while, we've had enough sun and we go back to our own rooms. I am hoping for another fuck, but am surprise when my wife tells me instead, "I wants to have dinner with Antonio without you, just the two of us, if that's OK."

"What about me, what's this all about?"

"I think you know what it's about. I want, no I need, some alone time with him, so don't make a fuss. Think of this as part of the honeymoon." And she kisses me.

"Karen, I don't think spending time with another guy is normally part of a honeymoon."

"I know dear, but this is a second honeymoon and you know how turned on I am around him, that will be good for us. I'll be dripping wet for you again when I get back."

Hmm, it's hard to argue with that. In fact I'm hard as a rock just having this conversation, but my wife says to save that for later. We talk a bit more and when the phone rings, I nod and she's off.

I'm surprised when a little later Karen knocks on my door. She tells me Antonio is not the only one who wants to play and very quickly she pushes me on the bed and starts sucking my cock.

As I said at the start, I don't get this kind of attention from my wife, and I am literally blown away by Karen's talented tongue and lips. "Oh, oh I'm going to cum soon." "That's ok, you enjoy this lover, as long as you can get hard again." I soon come in her mouth. She swallows it all and then takes off all her clothes. In addition to her magnificent breasts, I see that she is trimmed between her legs, with just a carefully manicured strip of pubic hair above her slit. Quite different than my wife.

We start kissing and rubbing our naked bodies together. In no time at all I realize that I am hard again. Karen guides my penis into her and we have sex and I come a second time. I think we are done, but Karen says "What about me, John?" I'm not sure what she means until she takes my hand and guides it into her cum soaked pussy. I start moving a finger in and out but she guides me to her clit and gasps when I touch it.

I get the idea now and I follow her body's cues; touching her clit when she arches her back and dipping into her hole when she nudges my hand. After a while Karen arches and lets loose with a very vocal orgasm as I vigorously rub her clit. I am pleased that I was able to get her off, and have no doubt that it was a real orgasm.

Karen leaves and my wife returns. When I ask, she admits that she and Antonio had sex, including oral foreplay, and she loved it. I'm shocked again, but not upset, since I realized that this is exactly the kind of experience we were hoping for.

I ask, "If you're into oral with Antonio, does that mean you would be willing to blow me too?" She smiles and crawls over to me on the bed and pulls me penis out of my shorts. She wraps her lips around my cockhead and licks the underside, gradually taking more of me in. After a few minutes, she raises her head and guides me into her sloppy wet pussy. We have the kind of intimate intercourse that only lovers do, and I come for the 3rd time. She tells me it's her third time today, too.

Next day, we swap at the beach as soon as we arrive. Antonio is trying to talk my wife into going all nude. Karen and I go to the hot tub topless. There is another couple there, but it's large enough for 6, so we get right in. The woman says something in her husband's ear and they start to get out. Karen and I tell them to stay, and he starts to sit down again, but she pulls on his arm and they are getting up to leave again. He looks back at Karen wistfully over his shoulder as they leave and we chuckle.

We get nude in the water, but Karen is not interested in public sex. However, she does reach down, past my hard cock and fingers my ass. Just rubbing circles around the sphincter and it feels surprisingly good. I've never done ass play before, but I am more than willing to return the favor now that I realize how good it can feel. Karen and I go upstairs to my room and shower and then Karen asks for anal intercourse using hotel lotion for lube. I'm already plenty hard, so I spread the stuff on my shaft and on Karen's anus, this time slipping my finger into her as well. After a few minutes of that, she says "I'm ready lover." She leans back and pulls her legs apart. "Just be gentle to start." I take my cock and position it at her rear hole just moving it around, transfixed for a moment at the thought that this is really going to happen. Karen nudges me with her feet and I snap out of my trance and push into her. My cock smoothly disappears into her ass. It is absolutely surreal watching it happen until I am fully in. "Oh, yesss, there you go. Now in and out, slowly." I start moving back and forth carefully but soon find my control slipping as I start to piston myself, picking up the pace and force. "It's ok now," she reassures me. That's good I'm not sure I could control myself anyway, I think.

While we are going at it, my wife walks in and she watches, obviously turned on. I think, this is getting freakier and soon I am absolutely slamming into Karen. Looking intently at my wife, Karen calls out "go ahead John, you can come inside me." That's all it takes, and I grab her hips and bury myself deep inside her rectum and let all of my seed out inside her guts. "Oh wow, that was so intense, so tight and intense." I babble a bit as I continue to hold her tight and move slowly inside her as my penis gradually softens. My wife adds "That was so hot to watch, did it feel good for you too, Karen?"

"Oh yes, I feel so filled and dominated; sometimes with Antonio, I even come that way." They chat a bit more as I pull out entirely and collapse on the bed next to Karen. Karen gets up and says "You should try it sometime Karen and see for yourself, John was very gentle to start."

After Karen leaves, my wife tells me to wash my penis and then gives me head for a while and then we do it doggy style (in her vagina, of course), which was as adventurous as we had ever gotten before this vacation.

Antonio comes to our room and he brings his cock to her mouth. It's about the same size as mine. She opens up willingly and we spit roast my wife. We quickly find a synchronous rhythm and first I cum, and soon after so does Antonio, another shocker when my wife swallows.

Karen shows up next. Karen gets me hard again with her mouth and hands and then says "Antonio would like to suck you off." I respond, "What? No way, I am not gay." She laughs, "Well, neither is he, but I told you that he's a hedonist, he likes to give pleasure as much as receive it."

I look at both of them, they are both smiling hopefully at me, but I can't do this. I'm not gay, and in front of my wife? What would she think? I look to her for support, and I'm shocked again to see the same hopeful smile. I say, "No way, you're in on this too?" She laughs and says, "John, Antonio asked my permission first, he's too much of a gentleman to seduce you without my permission."

I have no idea what to say or do and my brain completely freezes up. But then my wife comes over and whispers in my ear, "I'll let you fuck my ass if you do this." I'm still not sure. Then, both girls gently push me down on my back and start nibbling on earlobes and nipples and wear me down until I agree. I keep my eyes closed as I feel Antonio's mouth close around my cock. It feels somehow more masculine and if anything even better than either of the Karen's mouth and I suddenly realize how right this is and I submit entirely to his ministrations on my member. I soon have the most explosive orgasm ever, and bellow my thanks as I come into Antonio's mouth. He gets up and says, "No problem, John, my pleasure, I really appreciate how willingly you and your Karen have made our vacation so memorable."

I realize I'm tired now and ask my wife if I can nap, and take a raincheck on the anal later. We cuddle under the sheets as Antonio and Karen leave quietly.

Next day we all sunbathe nude and later head upstairs together to Karen and Antonio's room. Karen offers to talk my wife through losing her anal cherry. We all get into bed and start hugging and petting each other. We have the hotel lotion for our bodies, but Karen also brought some sex quality lube for the anal.

Karen says "Karen, lay on your back and pivot your hips up, I'll put this pillow under you. That way you can control the action." She nods and with a serious expression gets herself into position. "Now John, you get that lube up into Karen with your finger. Make it good now."

I know what she means. I lube a couple of fingers and start with her anus and taint, being careful to avoid her vagina. I make light steady circles in a figure eight until I hear my wife moan. Now I listen and let her sound guide me as I continue to massage around her hole. Finally I add a little more lube and now slowly enter only up to the first knuckle. I continue the finger movement adding more and more penetration, and am pleased to hear her happy sounds as I get two and three knuckles in.

Karen encourages me to try two fingers. I watch my wife's eyes tense as I slip a second finger in and now I start moving in and out, gradually letting her ass get use to being violated this way. When I see she is ok with two digits fully inserted I pull them both out and line up my penis, first adding some more lube to the entire shaft.

"Ready?" I ask. When she nods I start to bear down, slipping only the glands into her and pausing. I hear her breath in sharply and slowly let it out. Karen says "Bear down a bit like you are pushing one out, it will open you up." My wife bites her lower lip and pushes and suddenly I'm halfway in. "Oh, ahh it hurts, ohhh," she moans. I hold still and Karen takes her hand. She opens her eyes and looks at me and nods. I start pushing again, smoothly getting my entire shaft in her. "Aaaahhhh" I slowly pull back until the thin part just behind the mushroom head is at her opening. "Ok, this is ok, you can do this." I marvel as she self-affirms, and I continue pushing in once more. "Oh yes, so full." I push in and out again, bottoming on her again. "Oh, so full. Oh, yess."

Karen says, "John, please pull out of her and stand up." Then, "Karen, turn over now on your hands and knees and put that ass out over the edge of the bed." I line up with her hole again and start to push in and out, nice and steady.

Antonio slithers under my wife and gets right next to me and starts to lick her clit. " Ohh, Antonio, that feels so good. And John, I feel so full with you inside me too." Karen moves behind me and grabs my butt cheeks and pulls them apart exposing my ass to her talented tongue. She makes several large sweeps up and down my crack and then begins to really focus on my anus, licking while moving rhythmically with my in and out motions. It occurs to me that this could be a prelude to Antonio asking to fuck me in my ass, a worrying thought, but it's not.

We are all moving in synch now, my cock plunging in and out my wife's ass. Karen's head moving forward and back while holding my glutes apart all the time stimulating me with her anilingus. And Antonio, giving my wife clitoral stimulation, assuring that her first experience will be an orgasmic one. Finally, after quite some time, I squeeze my butt and push all the way into her ass. Karen leans back on her haunches and says, "Beautiful, just beautiful." I come in my wife's ass even as she starts her orgasm releasing her breath and making a bunch of rapid yipping sounds as her body twitches and she comes on Antonio's tongue. They pull back now to each other, having been focused on making this the best experience possible for my wife and me.

She turns, causing me to pop out of her and collapses into my arms, still twitching and mewling. I hold her tight and back away from the bed and onto the couch. I throw a sheet over us and we lean back and watch.

Antonio is still on his back as Karen swings over onto him. They start slowly, kissing and touching each other's chest. Karen moves forward presenting first one and then the other breast to Antonio's mouth. He sucks on her nipples and occasionally makes little nips on them too. Karen is getting vocally warmed up, "Oh yes, suck those boobs, mmm, ai-ai [gasp], mmm so nice."

Finally Karen moves all the way down and takes Antonio's cock deep into her mouth. After warming up a bit she is controlling her breadth and gag reflex and takes him all the way in so that her nose presses against his pubic bone. I think she is going to stop soon, but no, she goes on and on deep throating him on every pass. Antonio's face is pure bliss.

Finally after almost 10 minutes of oral he reaches down and pulls her up and he lines up his cock and pushes up inside her vagina. Karen takes over again, this time turning to offer her ass to his gaze and starts to rise up and down on his cock in the most sensual way, pivoting her pelvis and rising up on her knees, balancing with her hands around his ankles. They get into a tantric rhythm that looks like it may never end.

20, 30 mesmerizing minutes go by. My wife whispers in my ear, "What is that position?" I answer, "Reverse cowgirl, I think?" "She has total control, doesn't she?" "Yeah, I think so too." "Hmm, interesting, but I don't think I could ever do that deep thing with her throat." "Probably not, but who knows?"

Finally Antonio says "Almost dear." Karen turns again and starts kissing her husband as she continues to gyrate her hips. Finally, we see Antonio tense up and emit a long low growl as his body begins it's orgasmic dance of pulsing hard clinches, toes curled as he comes. Karen falls onto him and they enjoy a post-orgasmic, husband and wife, blissful hug.

I think they are done but then, to my shock and amazement Karen starts to move up Antonio's body stopping only when her crotch reaches his mouth. Now it is Karen's time to enjoy as Antonio extends his tongue and gives her vulva a long languid lick, and then another. He is essentially cleaning her and his juices from around her hairless outer lips. Karen extends her arms to his shoulder to allow her to move up and around his face.

Now he is done lapping up on the outside and he pushes his tongue and lips inside her lips, using his hands to spread her so that he has access to both her vagina and her clit. He moves back and forth sometimes sucking out the love juices from one and making tight circles and flicking the other.

Karen is starting to moan and is losing control of her arms, but Antonio is strong and he supports her as he focuses almost solely on her clit now. Karen is getting very loud now, "Oh yes, Anton. Ahh, don't move, yesss right there, yesss, yesss, ohhhhh, oh fuck, oh fuck meee!!!" She comes, going entirely rigid and then falling down alongside Antonio.

We look at each other in shock and awe of what we just witnessed. My mind is running at warp speed reviewing everything we have seen and done this week. Karen is looking at me carefully. When I make eye contact, I know what she's thinking. "We have got to try that," I mindread. I nod my head sideways ever so slightly with pleading eyes. I see no yielding in her face as she nods up and down and squeezes my hand firmly.

I think about everything we have done this week under the influence of Karen and Antonio on this magical 2nd honeymoon and realize that she's right, we have to try this too, along with all the other things we tried. I hope it will not be too nasty as I shrug and nod yes. She happily hugs me tightly even as Antonio and Karen hug each other in bliss and love.