All Comments on 'Secret Prayer Ch. 06'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

You had me scared with this one! I was afraid that stomach pain was going to be something much more serious than an ulcer, not that that shouldn't be taken seriously. But at least it's something that can be managed with proper the care. You also had me worried when Jarek's brothers showed up and piled out of that car en masse. I was sure they planned on taking him back with them and by force if necessary. But even that situation looks like it might be resolved now, that is if they're willing to except Jarek for who he is. And it probably wouldn't hurt if they learned that calling a guy missy or asking which one is the girl in a gay relationship is a good idea either. ;-) This chapter left me feeling good, but I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Gage's family and their interference in his life.

Exluke1Exluke17 months ago

Well Jerek’s brothers have not left town yet and have not communicated their plan now that they know he won’t go to Mass, so I still wonder what they have planned in cahoots with gage’s family.

It’s very touching how they are talking to each other in the ER. I wish the restraining order was in place for Jerek in addition to Gage’s. Gage making the table was very cool too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
You can find our first book, Catching Feelings, on Amazon under the author name Wolfram-Starr Romero. I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and gay erotica lately. Most of what I'll post here are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES