Secret Views Pt. 01

Story Info
Tangled web of lust is right next door.
2k words
3.77
33.2k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike90670
Mike90670
14 Followers

The bathroom off of our master bedroom includes an oversized shower with a clear, sliding-glass, entry door. The view of my wife, Kathleen, in the shower is always a treat. Those huge 38DD tits of hers always glow with an additional, sexy sheen when that warm, soapy water coats her flesh. That view of her pale, creamy-white tits capped by light pink nipples the size of tennis balls never fails to give me a lift. I have lost count of how many post-shower fucks she has inspired thanks to that mid-shower view I have enjoyed.

I certainly knew what I was doing years ago when I designed how the bedroom would open up into the master bath; especially that big archway with no door. When my neighbor, Brian, helped out with the project, the sight-line potential did not escape his attention. Of course, neither did Kathleen's big tits. He made the connection. So I knew it was always on his mind when we asked he and his wife to keep an eye on the house when we were gone for the weekend or even longer. There are delicate, indoor plants to water and an indoor pond just inside the entryway that require daily attention. But I knew that Brian would take liberties when inside our house... he told me so.

One evening while we were sitting around the gas lit fire on our back patio, he admitted to me about how he enjoyed his casual wanderings upstairs and sitting on the edge of our bed and just looking at that shower door. As he slowly shook his head in wonder I remember him telling me how blessed I was. I smiled and agreed, then asked him if he had ever put that opportunity to good use.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Brian, I mean when you admire that view; are you all alone or is Jessica around too?" It was clarification that lacked subtlety. "I mean, I am not the only one blessed with a nice view."

Brian gave me a sly smile. It was a naughty moment we shared as both our minds shared a split second of in sync thoughts as the body of his wife flashed through our minds. She is only about five feet tall, but her butt is amazing and matched by a pair of tits that seem to be far too large for her slender, small frame.

That moment was interrupted when Kathleen and Jessica emerged from the house and joined us. Although the topic no longer occupied our conversation, Kathleen and Jessica would not entertain such bawdy talk, it was still on my and Brian's minds. As the four of us chatted about the things neighbors normally chat about, secretly Brian was undressing Kathleen in his mind while I stripped his sweet Jessica naked in my mind. The next day he mentioned to me what a great fuck he had enjoyed with Jessica after they went home. I knew exactly what he meant.

That night motivated me to develop a plan that I would execute to perfection. During the next week, I managed to convince Kathleen how I had connected a few random "concerns" I had about the security of our home, and I felt action needed to be taken. When she asked what I had in mind, I suggested that we beef up the video surveillance equipment to assure coverage of all the strategic areas inside our home. I knew she would agree.

Ten days later, the installation of the additional video equipment was in place. Four new cameras had been installed. Three were just for show as far as I was concerned. The only camera of interest to me was the one positioned perfectly to capture any and all activity in the vicinity of that big archway between our bedroom and master bath.

It took me less than a day after the updated system was up and running for my first opportunity to check the video after Kathleen showered. I was not satisfied with the initial setting. After making a slight adjustment to the position the camera was aimed and increasing the zoom, I anxiously awaited her next shower. The next day, I was not disappointed. The view was amazing! Not only was the lighting better thanks to the zoom, but the angles of her body were so hot. The video not only delivered a wonderful view of her delicious tits, but the resolution was so clear that it was easy to discern that she had a smoothly, shaven pussy. I was so hot and horny at this accomplishment that I pulled out my cock and stroked as if I was watching porn.

With the camera now in place, I couldn't wait for us to get out of town for a few days and leave the house in Brian & Jessica's care. Two weeks later, we were off. The entire time we were away, I was anxious to get home. I was anxious to get to that video. I was anxious to see what secret delights I might be privileged to if Brian had taken my cue and managed to get Jessica into our shower.

We were only gone for three nights. All three nights I fucked Kathleen's brains out, inspired by my secret, hopeful, lusts of finding video evidence of Jessica naked in our shower. The third and last night, I was so keyed up about what I hoped lied ahead that I got a bit overzealous when suggesting to Kathleen we take an after dinner walk AFTER we went back to the hotel and changed into something more comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised when she agreed to head out for a walk along the cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean without wearing any bra or panties ... just a pair of shorts I had purchased her that day and a sweet, tit-hugging tank top I loved seeing her wear.

The next day, we weren't home more than ten minutes when I found the time and privacy to check the video. My cock was already swollen as I hoped to find those images of Jessica naked in our shower. I sat with my eyes intensely analyzing the video as I hit fast forward looking for anything over the past three days that showed any activity in that zone. What I found both surprised me and shocked me.

It was Brian; alone. When he first entered the frame he was fully dressed. He sat on our bed for a moment. Then he got up. Moved across the room. Opened a drawer in the cabinet where Kathleen keeps some of her clothing. I noticed he seemed to know exactly what he was doing; as if he done this before. He pulled a pair of Kathleen's panties out of the drawer with one hand while he held something else in his other hand.

My eyes were now riveted to the screen.

Within minutes, I watched him move to our bed and unzip his shorts. I saw him flop out his cock. I watched as he squeezed out a load of lotion into his hand and then rubbed MY wife's panties on HIS dick as he coated it with that lotion. He was staring at the shower. Wow. Brian sat on OUR bed jerking off with Kathleen's panties as he appeared to be imagining a view of Kathleen in the shower! This is not what I had expected, but it was definitely cock-stiffening hot for me!

THIRTY ONE HOURS BEFORE I VIEWED THAT VIDEO . . .

Brian was horny. He moved to sit next to Jessica on the couch as she watched TV. No sooner had he managed to wriggle his hand into fondling position than Jessica's phone was ringing.

"It's my mom, babe. I have to answer," Jessica moaned to Brian.

Brian continued to feel Jessica's firm, ripe breasts for the first few minutes she chatted with her mom. But, eventually with a shrug of her shoulders and a silent wave in his direction, she got up and went into the kitchen as she continued the phone conversation. Brian could hear the tones of frustration increasing in the sound of Jessica's voice. It was official. The mood was broken.

He sat frustrated for almost twenty minutes until Jessica returned. She began to vent on Brian about the latest "stupid things" her brother had done. Mood broken. Opportunity lost. Unfortunately, his cock and balls were both more than ready for action. So after he had heard more than enough he acted startled.

"Oh no. I totally forgot to check on Mike & Kathleen's place this afternoon."

Jessica scrunched up her nose, "I don't feel like going over there babe. Do you mind taking care of things on your own?"

Brian hid his eagerness and took advantage of the opportunity to score points with Jessica by shrugging and said, "Sure sweetie. Just relax. I told Mike I would take a look at the pool pump for him, anyway. I'll do that while I am taking care of things."

Jessica smiled and admired Brian's sensitivity towards her and graciousness towards Mike. Of course, Brian truthfully was neither. He just wanted some time to be alone with his cock, his fantasies, and Kathleen's panties.

After stepping inside the house and disarming the security system, Brian made quick work of the tasks that needed attention. Of course he paid no attention to the pool pump; that could wait. He wanted to leave as much time as possible for the real reason he was there. With his duties fulfilled, he made his way up the stairs. He first went to the nightstand next to the bed and grabbed the bottle of body lotion Kathleen kept there. It made his cock throb knowing that the lotion Kathleen smoothed over her body was going to serve as the lube for his own dick.

He moved to the bed. Sat down. Looking at the shower, he felt his heartbeat throbbing in his dick. He thought about what it would be like to be sitting right there as she showered. He thought about those huge tits. Then, before unzipping, he decided to be even more naughty. He moved to the cabinet, as he had done a few other times in the past, and rummaged through the top drawer to find those powder-blue, cotton panties Kathleen kept folded in place.

When he returned to the bed, Brian thought his cock might explode before he could even get it out. He quickly unzipped, pulling out his cock and twisting the cap off the lotion bottle. He smiled as he squeezed the bottle and heard a wet, crackling sound that reminded him of the sound of Jessica's pussy getting fucked. Then, with his hard, throbbing cock glazed with Kathleen's lotion, he smoothed her sweet panties along his shaft and felt the filthy pleasure rushing through his body. His cock twitched. His balls tingled. His mind's eye captured what the vision would be if Kathleen were right there in that shower, those big 38DD titties exposed to his eyes; that sweet, married cunt of hers which he suspected was shaved smooth dripping wet between her legs.

Moments later he shot his load in those powder blue panties with a loud moan. He then fell back on the bed and used her panties to mop up the mess of his cum shot. In a few moments once his cumshot mess was accounted for, Brian planned to do as he had several times in the past; he would waddle to the bathroom sink and rinse Kathleen's panties out with hot water and then carefully place them in the hamper in a way he was sure would allow them to dry out before Mike & Kathleen returned home.

JUST SECONDS BEFORE HE SHOT HIS LOAD IN KATHLEEN'S PANTIES... Brian was completely unaware that Jessica was standing in the doorway shocked at what she was watching!

JUST SECONDS AFTER MIKE WATCHED THE VIDEO OF BRIAN JERKING OFF IN HIS WIFE'S PANTIES... Mike felt the tap of Kathleen's finger on his shoulder as she asked, "What are you doing?!"

Mike90670
Mike90670
14 Followers