All Comments on 'Secret Views Pt. 01'

by Mike90670

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
a real cliff hanger

Wow that was a surprise, I presume there is more to follow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Haha

Nothing quite like getting caught jacking off. I’m curious as to how the neighbor is going to explain what he was doing with the other neighbors panties. This is funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty good start

But how dumb did his wife have to be NOT to understand why her husband would put a camera in their bedroom/bathroom? There's about to be a "coming to Jesus" moment for a couple of husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the name change at the end was surprising

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm sure this story has crested

and will be all downhill from here.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

"Nipples the size of tennis balls?"

I thought that "looking at the pool pump" was just an excuse!

"married cunt" - Just what is the obsession so many writers have with "married cunt" or "married pussy"? It can't feel any different, LOL!

There's no name change. Mike and Kathleen, Brian and Jessica. Brian's wife Jessica just caught him jerking off, Mike's wife Kathleen just caught him watching the video.

NORMALLY I don't care for one-page chapters. Here, it works with the cliff-hanger, but ONLY if chapter 2 posts VERY soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Look at what the camera caught

Michael said to Kathleen, check out what brains doing to your underwear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I did the same thing

I was asked to house sit for my neighbor's. I'll admit I snuck a whiff of her panties from the hamper. And the real find was the homemade porn dvd's they had. I copied them all and watched the two of them have sex with each other, another couple and one glorious video of the wife taking on SIX guys for three hours. I've noticed a few sexy hints and flirting they do and wonder if I was meant to see those videos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wide open potential, either up or down.

Will wait to rate until I see the entire story.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

The plot sickens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous