Secret Views Pt. 02

Story Info
Tangled web of lust right next door... the plot thickens.
2k words
4.03
12.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike90670
Mike90670
14 Followers

Reading "Secret Views Part 1" is highly recommended before reading this story.

***

JUST SECONDS BEFORE HE SHOT HIS LOAD IN KATHLEEN'S PANTIES... Brian was completely unaware that Jessica was standing in the doorway shocked at what she was watching! She had felt guilty leaving Brian alone to take care of things, so she decided to come over to help. While wandering around the house trying to find Brian, she instinctively felt something was not right. She remained quiet. A series of stealth steps up the staircase left her standing there silently in the doorway, trying to process the vision of her husband masturbating and cumming in the panties of their neighbor.

Finally, she broke her silence. "Brian!? What are you doing?"

Instantly Brian felt a shock of adrenaline shoot through his body as the startling and unexpected presence of his wife jerked him back to reality leaving his fantasy vision of Kathleen ricocheting in chaos. In that split second when confusion reigned and denial seemed an option, his hands futilely tried to cover his tracks as he jumped off the bed. But there was no way to explain this away. His cum ... Kathleen's panties ... and as the shock-induced haze began to clear, Brian's first logical thought came blurting out of his mouth.

"How long have you been standing there?" His unintended, accusatory tone did him no favors.

"Long enough! Brian, what are you doing?!"

There are moments in life, few and far between, when opportunity can be salvaged from impending disaster. This moment certainly qualified as a disaster in the making. Wife catches husband with the panties of the neighbor's wife wrapped around his cum spurting cock as he masturbates on the neighbor's bed. There were perhaps two, at the most three seconds, for Brian to plot a course which could successfully navigate this crash and burn moment and provide him the opportunity for a safe landing. Little did Brian know that the maneuver he would attempt would perfectly align with the opportunity his neighbor had hoped to inspire.

JUST SECONDS AFTER MIKE WATCHED THE VIDEO OF BRIAN JERKING OFF IN HIS WIFE'S PANTIES... Mike felt the tap of Kathleen's finger on his shoulder as she asked, "What are you doing?!

Mike echoed Kathleen's unexpected question aloud as he tried to gather his wits about him in reckoning with her unannounced presence. "What am I doing?"

Kathleen did not wait for Mike to answer before peppering him with more questions. "Who is that? What is HE doing?"

What Mike had been hoping to discover on that video was a vision of his lust-driven fantasy of Jessica, the hot wife of his neighbor, exposed in the shower. What he did not expect to see was this unfolding visual of his buddy chasing a fantasy of Kathleen and his fascination with those amazing 38DD tits of hers, something a bit more perverted but just as arousing. In an attempt to stop the presses and wriggle free of this sticky moment, Mike fingered the remote control searching to push the STOP button... he hit PAUSE instead.

Kathleen pressed up against Mike, looking over his shoulder, as her eyes studied the frozen frame on the screen. "Is that Brian?" she muttered in disbelief.

The last thing Mike wanted to do was say anything to Kathleen that carried with it the possibility of having to throw Brian under the bus. With his mind still searching for a response that could deliver redemption in this perilous moment, he hedged.

"I ... uh, I don't know. I mean, I think so... but . . . "

Viewing that video up to this point had not only peaked his interest, but it had also managed to get the blood flowing to Mike's cock. Even though he had just fucked Kathleen three days in a row while away on their weekend getaway, this much anticipated viewing had instantly fueled his dick with a hardon. With that image frozen in front of him and Kathleen's tits pushed against him, his arousal was a bit of a dilemma.

Kathleen reached around Mike, running her hand down his arm until her hand arrived at his hand; her fingers then fondled about in an effort to take possession of the remote. Mike resisted. Kathleen forcefully took the remote and hit PLAY.

"Kathleen, I don't know if you should be watching this." Mike was speaking in tones that attempted to convince her that his concern was to protect her. What he really was trying to protect was his buddy, Brian. All this while he was reckoning with the sudden loss of his secret hopes of finding images of Jessica exposed to his eyes.

"Oh, I definitely should be watching this," Kathleen defiantly asserted. "Is this why you said we needed better security? Is this what you suspected?"

Mike sensed a sliver of hope. Perhaps he could find a way to formulate a response that would both cover his own lusty tracks (his utmost priority) and concoct some version of a lie that could explain away Brian's unfolding actions. Maybe it is not what it appears to be. Maybe this is a private issue between Brian & Jessica that we should just stay the hell away from. Mike pondered. There seemed to be the slimmest of chances that in the face of this disaster he could find a possibility, if not an opportunity, that might avert a disaster.

But before he could formulate a strategy in that few seconds, before he could find words to hang that strategy upon, before he could make that next critical move, his eyes saw the same thing as Kathleen's as the video played on. Brian jumped up from the bed. The lighting clearly revealing the shine of wetness glistening near his waist and on the fabric covering his dick. It was abrupt. It was confusing for a moment. That is until another person entered the frame. It was Jessica!

Kathleen muttered, "Oh my god."

Mike was stunned and speechless. The irony was that this was perhaps exactly what he had hoped for; yet in the frenetic moment of trying to devise a response to cover his tracks - to cover both his and Brian's tracks - he did not see it coming.

OPPORTUNITY FROM DISASTER . . .

Brian knew he had one chance to thread the needle with a line that could save the moment from becoming a disaster. His mind whirled faster than his words could cohesively form complete sentences. With his hands still covering his post-cum spurting cock, he looked down at the floor in shame.

"Jessi, I couldn't stop. I mean, you were so hot. Touching you. Then your mom interrupts. Your tits baby ... damn your tits are so good." He dared to glance up, giving him a chance to gauge her response.

Jessica interrupted. "Brian, you are jerking off in Mike & Kathleen's bedroom!"

Brian knew he had to go for it right here, right now, or all hope would be lost. He dared to use his naughty little pet name for Jessica in a HailMary attempt to resonate something that would turn the moment from disaster into an opportunity. "Jessi, my Sweet Juicy, I had to have you. Even if it was only a momentary fantasy. I just could not resist."

Jessica looked at Brian and then at the bedroom while she waved her arm in a sweeping motion, "In HERE?"

Brian knew he was standing on the threshold now, the divide between disaster and opportunity. With all the tones of seduction and invitation he could muster up in that moment of vulnerability he sheepishly nodded at the shower through the archway and uttered just two words that had the potential to change everything.

"Actually ... there."

Jessica questioned, "There?"

Brian nodded. Brian waited. To say anything more would rob Jessica of the process she needed to transition from a posture of disgust to an open mind.

Jessica took a step towards Brian, looking over his shoulder now, as she asked, "The shower?"

POSSIBILITY FROM DISASTER . . .

As Mike & Kathleen watched Jessica approach Brian, the view became more complicated and confusing for Kathleen. The view became suddenly full of potential for Mike; instantly his hopes revived.

"What are they doing?" Kathleen muttered in bewilderment.

"I don't know," Mike responded with a sense of hope.

As Jessica moved closer to Brian, Mike's eyes took delight in what his own efforts had accomplished; providing an outstanding view delivered to his eyes of Jessica's cute ass stuffed in a pair short shorts.

Mike & Kathleen watched as the video revealed Brian embrace Jessica and begin kissing as they stood right there in Mike & Kathleen's bedroom.

"Michael, should we be watching this?" Kathleen's tone and perspective not only reflected that disaster had been averted, but that she was perhaps open to something Mike had not even considered a possibility.

"Well, it is OUR home. This is OUR video." Even though she offered no verbal response, Mike could feel Kathleen's huge, married breast through her tee moving against his arm as she shifted from behind him to his side. He could feel that stiff nipple tip that was always an early indicator of her own arousal.

Brian's hands reached around Jessica and disappeared down her shorts. The video was so crisp that the imprint of the back of his hands could clearly be seen in the fabric of her shorts. Kathleen was breathing heavier now, the poke of her aroused nipple softly pushing the fabric of her tee between her titty flesh and Mike's arm.

Kathleen puffed in Mike's ear, "This is wrong."

As his hand wormed up her top to cup her heavy breast, Mike replied, "This is hot."

Brian's hands tugged on her shorts as Jessica wriggled her hips. Mike's fingers danced on Katheen's nipple as they both drank in the views of the video. After back-to-back-to-back days of fucking and sexual playtimes, both Mike and Kathleen felt the desires surging yet again as they watched Brian strip Jessica naked. For Mike & Kathleen, this was not porn - this was intensely personal. Mike's secret lusts over Jessica were not only exploding in full view, but somehow he did not have to keep it hidden from Kathleen. And Kathleen's secret which she had never shared with anyone in the world was also being nurtured in that moment as she watched her best friend unveil her body on that video.

By the time Brian & Jessica stepped into the shower, their naked bodies shared spots of an unashamed mix of Brian's cum and Jessica's juicy pussy flow that his hands had rubbed into their flesh. Before they bothered to turn on the water, Brian stood behind Jessica as she leaned forward with her arms stretched out and the palms of her hands flat against the cool tile of the shower wall. With her amazing round ass in clear view of the camera, Brian worked his revived cock between her legs until he found her "sweet juicy". With his hands reaching around to grope Jessica's tits, Brian pumped his cock into her from behind.

Mike & Kathleen watched as Brian fucked Jessica in full view on the video while at the same time fumbling with each other until Kathleen's skirt and top were puddled at her feet and Michael's hands were free to roam about her body unimpeded. They wanted to fuck, but they could not take their eyes off the video. Mike managed to keep his eyes turned to the video as Kathleen dropped her 38DD tits into position for his mouth to suckle.

As the video continued to show Brian and Jessica fucking in the shower, Mike suckled on Kathleen's tits as his finger pushed up inside of her pussy.

In that moment, there were so many secrets set on fire. Secrets that in due time, would find a way to surface and resurface and push more opportunities to the forefront. There were secrets all around. Secrets held between spouses, between couples, between the best of friends.

In that moment, two married couples found inexpressible desires within reach as they fucked in a context of lust and naughtiness they previously only could dream of and fantasize about. The future offered forbidden fruit. It would be there for the taking. Opportunities.

Mike90670
Mike90670
14 Followers