Secrets In Room 403 Pt. 02

Story Info
Married business man has male visitors while on the road.
2.2k words
4.62
11k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/*

It was 8:30 p.m. on Monday evening.

Mike had spent his first workday at his new job in Atlanta and he was alone in his hotel room after work.

He was naked, in his bathroom, washing the cum off his face, neck and chest after giving his first blowjob to a large man named Sam.

Mike was still drunk from the martinis he drank at dinner. He was also still horny after sucking his first cock.

We join Mike as the night continues...

*/

The Night is Young

Even after I let Sam cum in my mouth, I was still very horny. I opened the gay website from last night and found 4 new messages from other users. Some of them were just smile emojis, others just had one-word greetings. I looked at the profiles of each of the people who sent messages. One jumped out at me. His profile name was "Big Ray."

I looked at his profile. The summary said:

"Black top looking for white bottoms who can take it deep. Bi and married guys to the front of the list."

I looked at his profile pictures. Big Ray was indeed big. He looked like a basketball player due to his height. He was 6 feet, 8 inches. One photo showed Ray in tight athletic underwear that showed an obscene bulge that curved down his left thigh.

"Jeezus," I sighed, as I sat naked in my desk chair looking at the photos.

I clicked on the chat with the smile emoji from Ray and typed, "Hi Ray, I am a white married guy who can host at the Intercontinental."

"Got any pics," Ray answered, tersely.

I sent the same pics I sent to Sam the prior evening.

"Face?" Ray replied.

"I can't send my face pic, I work here in town, and I am not out," I answered, "I'm sincere however and I can host yet tonight."

"What room number?" Ray asked.

I thought about how I could avoid being seen like I was by the young couple earlier tonight, and I came up with an idea. I would hide my second key somewhere on the 4th floor, that way my visitors could just walk into my room without knocking and creating suspicion.

"I'm in room 403," I typed, "I will leave a key card under the lamp on the table directly across from the elevator on the 4th floor. You can use it to get in without having to knock."

"I'll be there in 30 minutes. Be naked," Ray instructed.

"See you then," I said, as I sat in my desk chair with a raging hard on.

It was just now 8:45 p.m., Ray would be here at 9:15. I threw on a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt. I grabbed an ice container to disguise my reason for walking the halls. Then I grabbed my second key card and set out to hide it under the base of the lamp so Ray could find it.

I completed the mission in less than a minute and returned to my room.

My laptop made a ringing sound indicating a new message had arrived from the gay app. I looked at the new message.

"You horny?" it said.

I opened the user's profile. His screen name was "Luvit Wet."

His profile summary said, "Permanently horny and always looking to get it sucked."

"Yes," I answered. "What are you into?"

"I need a nice wet blowjob, you hungry?" Luvit asked.

"I'm always hungry," I typed, "I'm at the Intercontinental Hotel Room 403. Could you be here at 10:15? I work early tomorrow morning."

Then, I sent my standard pics into the chat and waited for a response.

Back came 3 pics of Luvit's cock. The guy had a huge uncut cock and giant balls.

"Like my uncut Latin cock?" Luvit asked.

"I've never had a Latin cock or an uncut cock, you would be my first," I answered, laughing to myself that he would be just my third cock and here I was talking like I was an expert.

"You're going to love it. You gonna swallow my load for me?" Luvit asked.

"I always do," I answered. "It's the only respectful way to suck cock."

"Woof!" Luvit answered, "You lookin' for a regular cock to suck?"

"Yes, I am, I am here every week from Sunday night to Thursday Morning," I answered.

"Let's see how it goes at 10:15," he said.

I gave Luvit the same instructions I gave Ray about the hidden key. I figured I'd just replace the key after I was done with Ray. Luvit indicated he would be there at 10:15 p.m., and I committed that I would be naked and ready for him.

It was now 9:05, I was sitting on my couch, waiting for Big Ray. My mind was racing with lust. I had sucked Sam's cock just an hour ago. Now, I had two more men queued up on hourly intervals. I was becoming a very efficient pervert.

Access is Granted

At 9:10, I heard the key card in my hotel room door and watched as the door opened and Big Ray walked in. He was very well dressed, wearing a pair of dress shorts, a golf shirt, and a nice pair of loafers. He wore glasses and a beard. He was good looking.

He looked over at me, sitting on the couch naked with my hand on my hard cock.

"You ready, boy?" he asked as kicked off his loafers and undid his belt.

"Do you like what you see?" I answered his question with a question.

"White married bottoms turn me on," Ray answered with a smile, lowering his shorts and boxers at the same time, allowing his big black cock to swing between his legs. I got off the couch and started walking toward him. I wanted to get a better look at his cock.

"Do you like what you see, boy?" Ray asked, as he pulled his shirt over his head and let it drop on the floor next to his other clothes.

I knelt in front of him and lifted his cock toward my mouth. In a trance-like state, I opened my mouth and put Ray's big black cock into my mouth.

"That's it," Ray said, "suck that black cock, boy."

I was so turned on by Ray's giant manhood, especially when compared to my own. I wondered what it feels like to walk around with this monster in your pants. It must give Ray a real sense of power. I opened my mouth wide and took Ray as deeply as I could. When his cock entered my throat, I started coughing and pulled off just like I did with Sam.

"You're an amateur, aren't you boy?" Ray asked.

"You're the second cock I've ever sucked," I said looking up at Ray.

"Get up on the bed, I can teach you how to throat me," Ray instructed.

Ray's attitude changed when he learned I had just started sucking cock. His voice was less edgy, and he was acting more like a mentor than someone who just wanted to shove his cock in a guys mouth.

"Now lie on your back and slide your head over here to the edge and let it hang over the side," Ray instructed.

I did as Ray asked. My head was now upside down and I was looking up at Ray's cock and balls from below. From this angle, I could see from the tip of his hard cock all the way to the back of his ass. It was a very arousing view.

"In this position, your throat is now open and aligned so you can more easily let my cock in," Ray explained, "I'm going to go in a little and you can see what I mean."

I opened my mouth, and watched from below as the biggest cock I've ever seen slid in. His low hanging ball sack swung just above my eyes as he worked his cock in a little deeper. I reached for my cock and started stroking myself.

"Put your hand down, Mike," Ray said, "I don't want you to cum before I finish here. You won't be horny anymore and you'll lose your nerve."

I pulled my hand off my cock as instructed and watched as Ray's cock rocked slowly in and out of my mouth. Watching Rays big balls swing as he fucked my mouth was making me crazy with desire. I felt like such a pervert.

"The secret to taking cock deep is to take it fast," Ray said, "If you slow down when it enters your throat you gag."

Ray made his point by entering my throat, stopping, and then pulling out quickly as I coughed and gagged.

"Now take a deep breath," Ray said, as he pushed his cock back toward my mouth.

I took a breath and then held it while I opened my mouth wide. I watched as Ray's heavy balls swung and his ass tightened as he quickly plunged his cock into my throat and held it. This time I didn't gag, but I felt a little discomfort as my throat stretched to fit his massive cock.

"There you go," Ray laughed, "Now it's just a matter of getting the rest in."

Ray pulled out again and then quickly pushed back into my throat. Then he started pushing again and going deeper. I watched as his big balls started to approach my eyes. Soon, his balls hung over the bridge of my nose and bounced against my eyelids. My head was completely impaled by Ray's big black cock.

"That's it, Mike," Ray moaned, "I'm in. I can see my cock making your throat bulge."

Ray took short strokes while he stayed inside my throat. He was literally fucking my face. I closed my eyes and felt his swing balls tap against my eyelids as he used my throat for his pleasure. He pulled out to let me breath, then quickly pushed back in and slowly kept pushing until his balls were up against my eyes again.

Ray face fucked me like this for a long time. He was bent over my body now really getting into the action. Every time I reached for my cock; Ray swatted it away.

"You're a natural, boy," Ray moaned as he continued fucking me, "Now that I've got you trained, I'm going to do this for you a couple times a week."

I started to wonder what time it was. I was worried that I might be running up against 10:15 when Luvit would be arriving. I didn't want to miss the chance to suck his uncut Latin cock.

"Are you ready, boy?" Ray said, "I'm close."

Ray pulled out so I could breathe and then slammed his cock back in balls deep. He was taking short strokes at maximum depth, looking to release his load.

"Oh yeah, boy, oh, oh!" Ray moaned, "Swallow my cum, bitch."

I could feel Ray's cock pulsing in my throat as he injected more cum into my belly. I was on fire with lust. I felt like such a deviant, allowing a black stranger to fuck my face balls deep and cum down my throat. I absolutely loved the way this behavior made me feel.

Ray pulled his long cock out of my throat and let me suck on the end for a minute to finish him off. He pulled it out of my mouth and slapped my face with it a couple times.

"You're going to be my new regular!" Ray exclaimed, smiling down at me, "You've got one hot fuckin' mouth, white boy."

I turned over slowly and sat up recovering from my initiation to face fucking 101. I was hooked on the experience and knew I wanted Ray to come back.

"I'm here very week, Ray," I said, "I arrive Sunday afternoon and I leave Thursday morning."

As he washed his cock in the bathroom and got dressed, we exchanged phone numbers so he could schedule our next meeting. It was 10:10 p.m.

"On your way out, could you put this key back under the lamp where you found it?" I asked Ray, handing him my spare key.

"You little slut, do you have someone else coming?" Ray asked, smiling as he looked at me.

"He'll be here in 5 minutes," I said, with my eyes looking down at the floor, "He's a Latin guy with an uncut cock."

Ray shook his head as he walked toward the door and grabbed the knob.

"I'll put the key back where I found it," Ray committed, "Do you want me to put the word out for you? It seems like you're looking for more guys to satisfy this urge you have."

"Actually, would you do that?" I asked, smiling at Ray, "I've been hooked on this ever since I sucked the first guy."

"Be careful what you wish for, boy," Ray smirked, "I think you're going to be a busy man."

I went back to the couch, so that I couldn't be seen from the hallway.

Ray opened the door and disappeared into the hallway.

I had 5 minutes until Luvit arrived, and my cock was throbbing with excitement.

To be continued...