Secrets In Room 403 Pt. 03

Story Info
Travel Business Expert Learns New Skills.
2.3k words
4.74
6.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/*

It was 10:15 p.m. on Monday evening.

Mike had spent his first workday at his new job in Atlanta and he was alone in his hotel room after work.

He was naked, sitting on the couch in his hotel room waiting for Luvit Wet, a Latin guy with a thick uncut cock.

Mike had just been taught how to deep throat by Big Ray, a 6'8" well healed black man who left 5 minutes earlier.

We join Mike as the night continues...

*/

Secrets Can Be Dangerous

Luvit Wet was late. It was almost 10:30 and he still hadn't come through the door. I went to my laptop and typed a message to Luvit Wet.

"Are you still planning on being here?" I typed and waited.

"Sorry man. We'll have to do it another night," Luvit typed.

"Shit," I said under my breath as I walked over to put some clothes on a and retrieve my spare room key.

Once I was dressed, I quickly walked to the lamp and grabbed my key. When I returned to the room, I heard the ring that indicated a new message had arrived for me on the app. I quickly sat down in front of my laptop and found a message from Sam, the guy I had blown earlier this evening.

The message was just a picture of a local news article. It was the press release announcing me as the interim CEO of Brightline Tech, the company I had been assigned to turn around. The press release featured a headshot of me near the headline.

The next picture was a pic of me, naked with my face covered in cum. It was one of the pictures that Sam snapped of me as he was leaving. My face flushed but my blood turned cold.

"I think you need to let me fuck your ass," Sam typed.

"I told you I just suck cock. I don't do anal," I typed back.

"You're going to start, unless you want this picture going to the newspaper," Sam typed.

"Are you blackmailing me?" I typed, very angry and scared.

"That's exactly what I'm doing," Sam typed, "By the way, I never use condoms."

"I'm married, I can't do bareback. What if you give me some disease and I give it to my wife?" I pleaded with Sam.

"I'm clean. You'll be fine," Sam typed, "Besides, after how much you enjoyed sucking my cock, I think you're going to like being my regular bottom. How does tomorrow around 8 p.m. sound?"

"Do I have any choice?" I typed, "I'll leave a key for you under the lamp on the table right outside the 4th floor elevator."

"Make sure your naked and cleaned out back there when I arrive," Sam typed, "I never want to see you with clothes on again now that you're my bitch."

"I'll be ready, but I want that picture destroyed as part of the deal," I typed.

"That's fair," Sam typed, "I let you delete it when we are done."

"I'm ruined," I thought to myself.

I was now thoroughly ashamed of myself for jeopardizing my career and my marriage because I got drunk and wanted to experience a gay fantasy. I couldn't imagine the damage that Sam's picture would do if it was ever released. I knew I had to do whatever he wanted to destroy that picture.

I closed the application, turned off my laptop and got into bed. I tossed and turned all night thinking about what I let happen.

Paying the Blackmailer

I moved through the next day like a zombie. All I could think about was being sodomized against my will by Sam and his large cock. I searched online and found out how to prepare myself for anal sex. It was disgusting but I had to do it. I got the supplies on the way home from the office.

I changed into my casual shorts due to the heat and headed out to dinner. I had a quick bite of pasta at my usual Italian restaurant and then headed over to my dive bar to get liquored up. I ordered my first martini and considered my situation.

"You deserve this, you moron," I said to myself as I took a large swallow of my second martini, "now you're going to have to be this giant slack-jaw's bitch."

I ordered a third martini and watched two cougars at the end of the bar watching me get hammered. One of them approached, smiling with her drink in her hand.

"Cindy and I have been watching you and it looks like you're having your own private party over here. Do you want to join us?" she asked, smiling, and then taking a sip of her drink.

"I would love to," I said, "but I was just about to leave for the evening. This is my regular spot, I'm in here almost every night, could I take a rain check?"

"How about just one more with us," she asked.

"Why not," I said, throwing up my arms.

I grabbed my drink and followed my new friend down to her end of the bar.

"I'm Mike," I said, holding out my hand for Cindy, then kissing it when she placed it in mine.

"I'm Joni," said the woman who invited me over, holding her hand out for the same treatment I gave Cindy.

We sat and talked while I had my fourth martini. The booze was making these two women look like supermodels to me. I was thinking about ditching Sam and working my way into a threesome with these two lusty cougars. I looked at my watch and discovered it was already 7:30 p.m.

"Wow. I've got to go," I slurred as I waved Ed over to pay my bill, "I'll pick up the tab ladies, thanks for the wonderful evening."

I paid my bill and headed back to the Intercontinental. I cleaned myself out and put the new bottle of lube I bought on the bed stand. Then I put my spare key card in the normal spot under the lamp. Finally, I took a shower, put everything away and waited on the couch, naked for Sam.

At 8:05 p.m. the key card clicked in my door and the door opened. In walked the mountain of a man from last night. He was wearing overalls and a t-shirt underneath.

"There's my naked bottom bitch," Sam said with a smile as he unbuttoned the suspenders of his overalls and let them fall to the floor exposing his swinging dick.

"Are you ready to take Daddy's big cock in both your holes tonight?" Sam said with a creepy smile. Then he took off his shirt as he walked to the bed and lied on his back putting his hands behind his head.

I got up from the couch and walked over to the bed, resigned to get this over with. I crawled between Sam's spread legs and took his seven-and-a-half-inch cock into my mouth for the second time in as many days.

"That's it, worship my big dick. Get it hard for me so I can fuck your ass with it," Sam moaned.

I quietly bobbed on Sam's cock until it was fully erect. Then in one quick move, just as Ray taught me, I took his cock down my throat until my nose was against Sam's pubic bone.

"Holy shit! When did you learn to do that?" Sam asked in a shocked voice, placing his huge hands on either side of my head.

"Look at you making Daddy's big cock disappear down your throat," Sam chided, "Do my balls feel good on your chin like that?"

I could tell that Sam was enjoying his power over me. The alcohol and my lewd actions were starting to really turn me on. I could feel my cock getting rock hard.

"That hot throat is going to make me cum, you fucking slut," Sam warned, his breath getting jagged, "that's OK, I recover quickly."

"Keep taking my cock like that, I'm going to blow my load down your throat," Sam growled.

Seconds later, I felt Sam's cock throb in my throat as he started pumping one of his legendary huge loads down my throat. After about 8 long cum blasts, Sam pulled out and gave me another facial.

"You look so much better with my cum on your face, bitch," Sam laughed as he humiliated me, "Leave it on there when I fuck your ass, or I won't delete your picture."

I put Sam's cock back in my mouth and started trying to get him hard again. I was horny as hell now and I wanted to get him hard to see what it was like to get fucked in the ass.

"Are you going to enjoy taking my virgin ass?" I asked, while I slapped his cock on my cum covered face, trying to stimulate him, "Fuck my ass with your cum in my stomach and all over my face."

I sucked him deeply into my mouth again while making eye contact with him. A strand of cum was hanging from my eyebrow, reminding me that my face was still covered in his cum. I could feel Sam getting hard again and knew I'd be getting fucked in the ass very soon.

"Cum in my ass, Daddy," I said, slapping his hard cock on face again, "don't you want to be the only guy to cum in both my holes in one night?"

I pulled off his hard cock and got on all fours.

"Lube me up and make me your bitch, Daddy," I said to Sam as he stroked his cock on his knees watching me act like a slut.

I looked over my shoulder and watched Sam pour lube on his hard cock and then stroke it a few times. Then he took his finger and stuck it in my ass to lube it a little. As I stayed on my hands and knees, he pointed the nozzle of the bottle in my ass and squeezed. I felt the cold lube enter my ass.

"I'm going to go slowly before I start pounding you, bitch," Sam warned as I felt the tip of his cock against my opening.

"Gawd!" I exhaled as I felt the fat tip of his cock enter me from behind, "Slowly!"

Sam kept pushing. I felt pressure and some discomfort, but it wasn't as bad as I expected. I put my hand back and grabbed his balls to gage how much cock was in and how much was left to go.

"I'm not even a quarter way in, bitch," Sam laughed, "You'll feel me against your ass when I'm all in."

Sam kept pushing and I started to relax. Soon, Sam was at full depth. Then he started slowly slicing his cock in and out of my ass. He gradually picked up speed until he was taking full strokes at a strong pace. His cock was stroking my prostate and causing a sensation that felt like an orgasm. My cock was leaking, and I was starting to really like it.

"Such a tight little ass you have, bitch," Sam growled, he then picked up the pace and I heard slapping with each thrust, "Time to pay the piper!"

Sam was pounding me hard. I fell forward onto my elbows, and I felt him change his angle to impale me with more of a down stroke. He was breathing hard as he hammered his cock into my virgin ass with abandon.

"Oh my god!" I yelled as I sprayed cum onto the bedspread below me. I couldn't remember that last time I had an orgasm like that.

"Did Daddy make you cum?" Sam laughed, "What a little slut you are."

Sam continued pounding me after my orgasm. I felt like a rag doll being tossed around by a gorilla. Sam grabbed my hips more firmly and started slamming into me.

"Here it comes, bitch," Sam groaned, "I'm about to breed your straight ass!"

I felt Sam's balls release a flood of semen into my ass as he continued to piston in and out of my hole. I felt dirty after my orgasm subsided and now, especially when I thought about letting a stranger inseminate me while taking it in the ass. Sam slowed as his orgasm subsided and he finally pulled his cock out of my ass.

"You're my regular bottom now, Mike," Sam said, slapping my ass as he pulled out, "I'm going to fuck you like this at least once a week for the entire duration of your assignment. I might even bring some of my friends."

"I want to delete that picture," I said gathering my composure after the ass-fucking I just took.

"A deal is a deal," Sam said and handed me his phone. I deleted the pictures and checked the cache and his cloud to make sure they were all gone. Confident all copies were deleted, I handed him his phone back and headed to the bathroom to clean up.

"Married, bi bottoms are a delicacy in the gay world, Mike," Sam said, "You're going to be a very popular guy in Buckhead."

"Wonderful," I said sarcastically and threw on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts making it clear I wanted Sam to leave.

After Sam left, I went back to the app and started looking at nearby men again. I kept gravitating toward hung black guys. I found them so exotic and I was in awe of their huge cocks relative to mine.

I wondered what it would be like to take one of those giant cocks in my ass, now that I was officially a bottom. I would never tell Sam, but getting fucked was one of the best sexual experiences I had ever had.

At work, I am always in total control. It felt so good to just get on all fours and give up control to someone else in the most intimate way. I wanted to do it every time from now on. I loved sucking cock the way Ray taught me to; and I loved getting fucked.

As it turned out, I also preferred big black cock....

To be continued...