All Comments on 'Secrets In Room 403 Pt. 03'

by smirkingBinky

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer12 months ago

The blackmail thing turned this story into something I wasn't sure I'd care for. But since Sam was a man of his word and allowed the evidence to be deleted from his phone, it made this less like coercion and more like hot Dom/sub role play. I wonder if Sam was serious about bringing other guys to the hotel to share in using his new bitch.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196912 months ago

A hot story. Not a fan of the blackmail scene, but it is clear that Mike has discovered the beauty and heat of BBC unloading in his hole. Looking forward to where this is going . . ..

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So hot to see formerly straight men on their knees and abjectly accepting that their life is now totally controlled by their need for cock..sucking, receptive anal…anything to get cock…

JT

PG564EPG564E9 months ago

It made me not only rock hard, but wishing a hung man took my mouth and ass for his sheer sexual pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmirkingBinky@smirkingBinky
Just starting out as a writer - have enjoyed many great stories here. i use my past experiences as the basis for most of my stories and then embellish them for effect. Enjoy getting comments both good and bad. They help me improve my writing and incorporate ideas from readers.