All Comments on 'Secrets Pt. 07'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Outstandingly provocative and emotionally evocative. And so mentally...interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another great story so far, but Kathy's "I/we have to put up with this, so you should too" argument on the shoes lost me a little bit. I follow John Adams's philosophy:

"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. My sons ought to study mathematics and philosophy, geography, natural history, naval architecture, navigation, commerce, and agriculture, in order to give their children a right to study painting, poetry, music, architecture, statuary, tapestry, and porcelain."

...so, if a character doesn't make the effort to come up with a better argument for pushing another character to share their discomfort, my instinct is to see them as an antagonist.

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordabout 3 years agoAuthor
I appreciate the comments

Thanks.

That is a nice John Addams quote. And I agree with him. But I've certainly heard the "I have to suffer, so you should too" argument, many times in the past. And in this case I think it's appropriate for Kathy to scold Daphne to 'woman up' (as in 'man-up') - even though the whole feminization thing isn't really his idea - she is driving things...

In any case, I hope you enjoy the story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Secrets Pt. 06 Previous Part
Secrets Series Info