Section 432

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not proud of what I did. I grabbed her nipples hard, and refused to let her move, while her hips wriggle on my cock. I start using her nipples to guide her rhythm, to something I can handle for more than a few seconds. Now her hot mouth comes for me, insistent, hungry, playful. I move my hands back to her hips and guide her pace.

We kiss as we fuck. Anna has always been a great kisser, but her fuck kisses are truly special. It is like she inhales and exhales the fuck, while using her tongue and lips to express how much she craves it. I am so lost in the rhythm and her kisses that I do not feel my own orgasm coming until I am too close to stop it.

"Cunt, Suck my cock until I stop spurting!" I cry out.

Anna basically leapfrogs backwards, so her mouth and hands end up where her pussy was less than a second ago. Her mouth swoops down the length of my shaft, as she senses immediate oral first aid is required. One hand tests my balls, all drawn up and tight, orgasm is imminent. The other tests my shaft, hard and ready to pump. She quickly moves around, rotating, so she can give me what I want -- her drooling spasming box lunch for a midnight snack. My hands come down in long arc at high velocity, and her ass shakes like jelly with every impact.

Anna is going wild as my cock starts spurting into her mouth, her cunt starts spraying me right in the face with girl goo, and we are coming simultaneously in what is the greatest orgasm each of us have ever experienced up to that point. We are shuddering and shaking together, as both our bodies continue to expel fluids. Both our orgasms have aftershocks that go on for several minutes. There are people clapping on one of the nearby hills, we had an audience! Anna climaxes again, one of her fantasies (fucking in public with an audience cheering her on) coming true, just overwhelms her.

We became permanent staff, lab partners in Dr. Miner's lab, working on cyanobacteria. They have attracted considerable interest as pioneer organisms that produce oxygen and convert CO2 into foods, fuels, and polymers. We had a Navy grant for air recycling and a DOE grant for fossil fuel replacement with carbon neutral fuels. While the cyanobacteria were interesting and led to many papers, it was the gene splicing and viral insertion techniques that would make our work essential later on.

The government changed. We got married in a civil ceremony, and Dr. Miner's wife died right before that. Tim was inconsolable, and Anna was terrified he would commit suicide if we left him alone. We booked our honeymoon vacation in Hawaii, and took him with us because he couldn't concentrate on work. It was Christmas break anyway.

That first night, after we arrive in Los Angeles, he is very surprised when we enter our hotel room, with two king beds. I tell him it is all that was available, which is true. That story holds up like tissue paper when Anna comes out of the bathroom in her wedding night lingerie and sits on his lap.

"Tim, the only reason Matt and I are together is you. You brought us together. You saw that even while romantically involved with each other, we had a professional respect and personal chemistry that allowed us to work well together in the lab. It is so unfair for us to share such great joy while you are so sad." Anna says as she gently rubs his chest.

"I belong to Matt, utterly and completely. I can deny him nothing. He has decreed he will share his cunt, his slut, with you. I am ecstatically happy about that. I fell in love with you before I fell in love with him, and never stopped loving you. Let me show you what that love means." Anna says passionately.

Anna guides his hands to take off her lingerie, as she takes off his shirt. He finally removes her bra, burying his head in her bosom, sobbing tears of mixed grief and joy. My pretty wife sitting almost naked on the lap of an older, white haired, slightly balding man in a permanent salt and pepper hair sweater is etched into my memory forever.

Anna asks him to take off his sweater, he is of German ancestry and as hairy as a half-ape would be. We all have a good laugh. Anna uses the light hearted moment to stand before him, in only her lacy bridal panties, hooking his thumbs in her waistband.

"Are you sure? These rightfully belong to Matt." He protests.

"Tonight and every night after this, if you want to pull my panties down and have your way with me, you have Matt's permission, and you have mine. But either way, take the panties or don't take the panties, I'm going to get laid tonight!" Anna teases.

"Take the panties." I urge as the grief flees from his face, replaced by a look of childlike wonder.

Tim pulls Anna's panties down and dives right in to licking her pussy like a dying man with his last meal at the two minute warning to his execution. I slip behind Anna, nestling my cock in the crevice of her ass. I pinch and pull on her tits as I bend her head back to kiss me.

I whisper in her ear "I told you before we ever fucked I would put his cock into you with my own hand."

Anna's resulting climax leaves her shaken, so I hold her woozy weak in the knees body up as Tim gets up to remove the rest of his clothes. He may not have a huge cock, but it is at least twice as thick as mine and he isn't even fully hard yet. Anna comes back to full consciousness, getting on the bed on all fours. Her hand goes to her own clit, knowing she is going to need to be fully lubed without even knowing why.

I so want to claim her ass tonight, but with Tim taking her doggy, the likelihood of that actually happening is getting smaller and smaller. But staring at Anna's fantastic tight ass and even tighter pussy has done wonder's for Tim's dick. No woman ever called him 'Tiny Tim', because while he is my same length he is very thick, maybe easily twice as thick. Anna is going to get a real thrill.

Reaching for his cock I tell him "Tim, I'm going to help you get into Anna. I'm not into guy-guy stuff, but just the fantasy of having me put your cock into her with my own hand has given her countless orgasms. I'm doing this for her, not for you or me."

"Please, go ahead. You can always touch my cock if you are doing it to put it in your gorgeous hot wife." Tim says gallantly.

So with the negotiations out of the way, I grasp his rock hard cock. Damn thing is as solid as a billy club, so much for the myth of older guys having weak erections. I stroke it up and down Anna's slit as she moans. I then line his bulbous tip up with her tiny cunthole. I push on his ass to move him forward, and once the tip has pushed inside, I start diddling her clit.

"Oh fuck that's big." Anna cries out.

Tim laughs, saying "I don't think I've ever hear you curse before."

"I only curse when someone is shoving a baseball bat up my cunt and telling me it is his cock." Anna objects playfully.

"I saw it with my own eyes and I put it in your sweet little pussy with my own hand. It's Tim's own real fat fucking cock." I vouch for him as we chuckle together.

"Now that my boner-fides have been established, fill her mouth with your cock. She needs to thank you for letting me fuck her. There is no way I can ever thank you enough, so just forever consider me in your debt. Put your cock in her throat as deep as you can. Once you gets used to the rhythm, pull back out and let her get some air. She's going to need it." Tim claims he can fuck Anna senseless.

His firm grip allows him to do just that. Anna is dripping lube like a juice machine gone haywire, as he pistons faster and faster in and out of her tight cunt. Anna is about to tilt over, I lean over her back so that I can take over clit diddling duties. She can now get back to a four point stance to take the pounding from Tim's thick cock. Tim drops down a gear, to pound her pussy even harder and faster.

Tim fucks her harder and faster than guys half my age could, and I'm half his age; he must be almost seventy. Anna is making a 'whoo-whoo-whoo' sound as her ass is getting pounded by his thrusts. I start swatting her ass cheeks with my other hand, forcing Anna into a long chains of orgasms. I've only seen her come this hard this long with her Magic Wand and a big vibrator stuffed up her snatch. I spank her harder, she isn't cumming enough.

Her attention to my cock is faltering, so I shove my full length back in her mouth. She is now fully taken at both ends, being spanked and diddled. He body does the only thing it can, it explodes in a giant writhing climax. It shakes her like a rag doll as Tim is grunting his cum into her cunt. I pull back out so she can breathe, but all her body can do is shudder and writhe, thrust and hump, moan and twitch.

After about an hour of post coital conversation and a couple of mixed drinks, Tim leaves us for the other bed. We get into our bed, and Anna uses one hand to pull me down to whisper in my ear, as her other hand strokes my cock.

"I'm not on the pill. Haven't been for a while. So your job, knowing this is my most fertile time of the month, is to get the foreign invasive sperm out of my body, and get your sperm in. Maybe Tim's sperm is too old to do anything, I don't know. What I do know is I want your baby, not his." Anna confides in a husky whisper.

"So fuck me unconscious, wake me up to fuck me, make me suck you hard until even I can't get you up. I know you brought the lube, so fuck my ass if you need that to get yourself fully hard, ready to cum, but make sure you pull out, and clean off before you dump your sperm in my cunt. Take the enema bag and rinse me out. Take your tongue and lick me out, I don't care what it takes. Just get it done, get me pregnant. I want to be the mother of your children, not his." Anna says in a soft whisper, as her face changes and it is clear she has changed her mind.

"I'm going to go douche out my cunt and my ass. You better have a hard cock waiting for me when I get back or I swear I will beat you with your own belt." Anna says hotly as she stomps off to the bathroom and closes the door.

I am on the bed, using the tube of lube from my shaving kit. I can't find the AstroGlide anywhere, maybe Anna knows where it is. I know she planned to give me her virgin ass tonight, so she undoubtedly has it squirreled away somewhere.

All of my fantasies revolve around our threesome with Jo-jo, as yet unrealized. The lure is in the water and Jo-jo can smell the fresh sushi, she was one of the witnesses for our marriage license. But as always with her, it is on her terms, on her timing, at the right alignment of the stars (she is very into astrology). I've tasted her pussy before of course, just like she's already tasted my cum.

We were Jack-off and Jill-off buddies before it was cool. I used to love seeing her naked, big tits for a big girl, big meaty pussy with lots of roast beef between her inner lips. She used to stroke me to climax, then rub her hands on my cock and cum, only to slowly lick them off. What a fucking tease! I am stroking off to that memory when the bathroom door pops open.

My wife is back in her lingerie, eager to give me the wedding night we both had hoped for, as she mounts the bed and pulls down her panties to mount my cock. I find the clasp and remove her bra. We go at it hot and heavy. It is always doggy style, with her head on the pillow, so the sperm runs downhill to her uterus, the 'most efficient' pose to get pregnant according to Anna. At least two of the seven times I climax in her pussy I have just been in her ass, cleaned off my cock, and returned to her pussy to fill her with my cum. The last climax is painful because my balls have nothing left to give.

When I wake up the next morning, neither Anna nor Tim are in the room. A note says "Meet us in the hotel breakfast area."

When I get there, Anna has already finished, and Tim looks chipper as I get my coffee. Anna leaves me with a sweet kiss to go pack, so it is just Tim and I.

"We need to talk." I say quietly.

"Indeed we do. As my cuckold, your place in your own marriage has changed. You are now second fiddle, second string. There is really nothing either one of us can do about that, even if we want to do so. What is done is done. The bigger cock owns her pussy, until she gets an even bigger one. So we will train you in your new duties." he says as if he is in his own lecture hall, yet spewing insane bullshit.

"It begins with you accepting the only role you have is to increase her pleasure, licking her out while I fuck her. I will fuck her whenever I want. You will learn to clean up after that, first her, then me. I've done this hundreds of times over the years. You will never own her pussy again. It will always be someone else. The bigger cock always wins, it is the way of the world." Tim explains how he thinks things will go, as he smiles at me.

"NO. You will never touch her pussy again. I will never be your cuckold. She and I will have our children together, not yours. You will just be a dirty old man who was once our friend." I say as I stand up to leave.

"Matt, I had your wife before you did on you goddamn wedding night! You chose to put my cock into her cunt with your own hand! You are my cuckold by those facts alone. I have the bigger cock. And no matter how many times you fucked her last night trying to reclaim her, she never once cried out like she did on my cock. Now you better go walk this off, before you say something, or do something you will regret." Tim says pointedly, but I don't move away, so he continues.

"It isn't her fault. It isn't your fault. It is just nature's way of programming the genitals. Bigger men meant better survival. Bigger orgasms weld people together more strongly. Natural selection enforces that, survival of the fittest. My cock will always own her pussy until and unless it is replaced by a better one. Perhaps a young black man she dances with at a party." Tim tries to implant a seed of fear and doubt, and he succeeds.

"But you will never own her again. Every moment of your life will be filled with doubt about who she is with and what she is doing. Always asking yourself, Does he have a bigger cock? Is he a better lover? That's not going to stop until you accept you are a cuckold. She has the God given right to take as many lovers as she wants that are better than you are. You are my cuckold now, and her cuckold forever." Tim spun me up and I had to walk away, my hands clenched in rage. The intensity of my emotion burned his words into me forever.

It took me about a half hour to walk off my snit. Then I realized I am hungry and just make it back before they quit serving breakfast. The things Tim said rattle around in my head as I try to debate them, and fail miserably. I still have plenty of time before our flight needs us to be at the airport, so I go back to our room to see if Anna wants to spend some time lounging by the pool.

I can hear them in the hall. I can hear her keening cries of orgasmic satiation, and I know the bastard is fucking her again! I am ready to go in there and do one of those neck snaps you see in movies. The 'bleep-bleep' of the keycard in the door removes my element of surprise. The fantasy execution of my friend and mentor evaporates like a puff of smoke. My anger at him is still fully erect.

"Matt, my good man! Anna needs you under her, licking her pussy while I fuck her. Anna told me she wants to suck you while you do that." Tim says as if his lecture downstairs was fully agreed to by me.

"Yes, please, please PLEASE, Master! Let me suck your cock while you lick me!" Anna says, still role playing our happy threesome fantasy.

Of course this was Tim's plan all along, Spin me up so he could be alone with her, get her in bed, fill her head with his lies, fill her pussy with his cock. Then make it all seem like we both agreed to it. I remember he said my only role is to increase her pleasure. At least this time he would let her suck my cock along the way. I fold, beaten.

I move onto the bed, kissing my wife, almost kissing her goodbye forever in intensity. She lifts her arm and I slide underneath her. Her mouth swoops down on my cock as I groan, then tilt my head to lick her clit, trying to ignore his fat fucking cock is still in it.

Tim has obviously already cum in her at least once. The cum dribbles out of her cunt, down the shaft of his thick fucking cock, onto his hairy balls, and then those same balls travel from my forehead to my nose. With every stroke, he smears the mix of their cum on my face, painting my face with his jism covered balls. My entire field of view is nothing more than his big cock stretching her formerly tight cunt, and his balls dripping their cum on my face. I am humiliated.

Then he pulls all the way out, releasing a torrent of cum into my face. My choice is to open my mouth and tilt my head back, or take it up my nose. The bastard is chuckling, he has done this before. I have a split second to make the decision, and I open my mouth.

As disgusted as I am, the combination of Anna's sweet cunt juice and his hairy ball juice isn't half bad, certainly nowhere near as noxious as I expected. He pauses just a little longer than he should, to put the fear of his shoving his cock in my mouth in my mind. But he plunges back into my wife's dripping snatch to a happy "OOOH!" from Anna.

Anna is coming hard all the time now, as he rotates his hips on each stroke to rub her g-spot with the tip of his cock. I am happily sucking, licking, and humming on her clit. My cock is in her mouth, but her attention is clearly elsewhere. Tim is changing up the rhythm, plus the depth of his strokes. It is a master class on how to fuck my wife, right in my face. Another humiliation.

This has been a long fuck for the two of them, and he starts picking up the pace. I start licking faster, and sometimes with the bouncing, there is inadvertent licking of his cock. His balls are tight, and the slap-slap of him pounding into Anna's ass with every stroke tells me it won't be long before he cums in my wife again.

Anna starts bucking her hips in a writhing, squirting climax full of orgiastic shrieks. His balls are pumping into my wife, and I know what comes next. He holds his cock inside her, making me wait for it.

His cock pulls out and my mouth seals Anna's cunt as it drains into my mouth. I drink his ball juice secondhand, as I wonder how long it will be before he makes me drink it straight from the tap. My tongue works it's magic on her pussy, as Anna writhes in climax, from the sensation of my tongue fucking her cunt, or from the idea of cleaning out another man's cum, or both. My own cock is spurting into Anna's mouth, as she writhe's in another climax. I pull off of her to breathe. I feel like I am having a panic attack.

Then Tim shoves his cock in my mouth. I lick, sucking his cock to clean him and then to get his balls clean. I never fought or struggled, I guess I knew he would do this and just subconsciously accepted it. I can now add 'cocksucker and ballsucker' to my resume.

Tim pulls back, off of the bed, saying "We really should take a quick shower and head to the airport." We have late checkout, so we are still OK.

Our flight isn't until three, which means we have to be checked in before two. Thank goodness our hotel isn't far from the airport. The three of us are polite but distant. If Anna wasn't so physically conversational, giving us both hugs and snuggling on the Lyft ride, you might have though we were strangers instead of lovers who just had each other's genitals in our mouths.

I want to scream inside the entire time. My new title is not Permanent Lab Assistant, but Cocksucking Cumdrinking Cuckold. I can't even hate Tim the way I want to, it is self loathing that has me in it's grip. My choices led me here.

Why did I propose a threesome with him, putting his cock into her cunt with my own hand, as one of the very first inappropriate (actually the third) uses of my hands? Was it just a quid-pro-quo offering to trade for my long term intimate crush on Jo-jo? It feels so very inappropriate right now. Then how did the idea of bringing him on our honeymoon to cheer him up get started? Was that my idea or Anna's? I'm so mixed up I can't even remember. I do know Anna cracked a joke about our trip being perfect for a long threesome before we got to the airport. I did not laugh at that joke.

123456...8