Seduced by Degrees

Story Info
From chatroom to motel room.
1.5k words
4.52
4.9k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After ending a three year relationship I swore I would never be manipulated again by another woman. I decided that I had enough of the dating scene and trying to find satisfaction through another relationship. I decided to try an online chat site and see if that would satisfy my urges. It was awkward at first but I got the hang of it and found a few women to chat and play with but each time it turned into something unfulfilling. I was about ready to just give up but that changed when I got a message from an unforeseen source.

That source turned out to be a guy. He sent me a private message of a picture of a beautiful centerfold girl. I was immediately struck by how sexy the woman looked, very elegant and classy. I wondered why a guy was sending me pics of sexy women so I just ignored it but Chris wasn't going to give up so easily. sure enough he sent another one even sexier than the last. Honestly I was already extremely aroused and desperate for relief. I sent a reply picture which started what would become a routine. I felt excited to be masturbating to sexy women that a random dude was sending me. I began sharing pics in return. I would get responses like "mmmmmm" or "yessss".

One day while we were trading pics I get a voice recording from him. I listened to it and heard his little moans and groans as he pleasured himself. It became a regular fixture between us. One day he suggested that we move to a more private site. I followed the link to the site and soon we were deep into it. Once while we were having one of our private sessions he sends me a picture of his incredible cock. I wasn't expecting it but I was transfixed on it. It was perfect. I throbbed as I stared at it. Finally I get a message asking if I liked it. I replied that I did and he sent me a reply saying glad you did. I decided to send a picture of my cock to him to see what his reaction would be.

I felt a sense of anticipation and excitement but also worrying that he might laugh at me. His response was immediate and very gratifying. A new phase began after that.

Soon we were chatting about our fantasies and desires and our sessions turned into marathons of self gratification and many orgasms. Chris began sending me short videos of him stroking his hard cock. I was mesmerized watching his oiled shaft being worked long and slow with pauses in between to extend his pleasure. Finally he asked me to send him video of me stroking and I complied. I was so turned on by it. I had never imagined in my wildest dreams that I would ever do something like that.

After sending it he sent me a voice message of him moaning which drove me crazy!!!

I found myself fantasizing about stroking his manhood and sucking it. I had powerful orgasms when I stroked my cock thinking of pleasuring him. I told him that I was having those thoughts and he told me he was too. I began craving our sessions wanting to satisfy him. I wanted to submit to his control and told him so. His reply turned me on even more. He told me he wanted me to be his personal sex slave. I almost creamed myself reading that!

One day while we were having a sensual session he asked me to have a video call with him and watch each other stroke. I was so horny already and quickly agreed. The session got even more erotic as we watched each giving ourselves pleasure. His moans brought me closer every second.

He was close to orgasm and began calling my name as he began ejaculating hard! He came a massive load which brought me to the edge. He began urging me to cum for him and I couldn't hold it any longer and climaxed hard for him. He moaned in satisfaction and told me I was a good boy. I didn't realize that I was becoming his sex slave but I already was and I loved it!!!!

He began sending me stroking videos regularly reinforcing his control over me. I would get aroused instantly when he sent them especially when he sent ones of him cumming!!! I would cum hard every time.

We began sharing fantasies of us having sex. Going through various scenarios and edging for hours and having multiple orgasms in the process.

I was addicted and eager for more.

One day Chris told me that he would be close to my town while on a business trip and that we could meet up at his hotel and finally act out our fantasies. I got turned on instantly but also very nervous at the possibility of actually living out this fantasy of being his slave.

Finally the moment of truth arrived and I found myself standing at his motel room door. I was hesitant but my lustful desires drove me to knock at his door. When Chris answered the door I felt a surge of excitement. Here at last was the object of my desire, the man who I wanted to explore with. He was slim but fit and nice looking. He had a noticeable bulge in his pants obviously as aroused as I was. I went inside nervous that I was about to live out the fantasies we stroked to together.

He took control immediately and instructed me to get on my knees before him. He slowly loosened his belt, unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his zipper.

He pulled out his massive manhood and held it in his hand as his other hand pulled me forward. He told me to open my mouth and stick out my tongue. His cock was already dripping precum. He rubbed the head of his cock over my tongue letting me taste his sweet precum.

He used both hands to pull me down on his throbbing cock. He skillfully guided my head as he slid deeper into my wet hot mouth. I found that I could take his shaft easily and I submitted completely. He moaned with every thrust of his hips. He throbbed harder as I sucked him tightly. He breathed harder as his climax approached. I tried to slow my pace but he told me to suck harder and faster. I submitted and did as he said.

He was thrusting deeper into my mouth as he moaned louder. He exploded down my throat as he groaned loudly. His cum was, thick, hot and sweet and he made sure I swallowed every drop.

I was breathless and panting after being face fucked by him. My first experience of giving head was very intense. My cock was hard as fuck and aching for release. I didn't know what to expect but was eager for more.

Chris was very relaxed and definitely in control. He went to his suitcase and pulled out a collar and leash. He placed the collar around my neck and told me to get up and undress. I did as instructed. He handed me a jockstrap and made me put it on. He then led me to the bed and made me lay face down. He lubed his cock till he was hard again then rubbed lube around and in my tight hole.

He worked his fingers slowly till he found my prostate glad. He worked it slowly pleasuring me in a way I had never experienced before. I was primed and ready as he slid his fingers out and slid the head of his cock in my tight hole.

I tensed when he penetrated me. He told me to relax as he began fucking me slowly. He was strong and I was completely surrendered to his domination of me. He leaned forward and kissed and sucked my neck as the fullness of his cock was now buried deep inside me. His thrust became harder making me moan softly. Chris groaned with pleasure as he fucked harder and faster than before. I was throbbing hard from his powerful thrust. I felt pain and pleasure at the same time.

He was close and throbbing hard, grunting like a wild animal in heat. I began calling his name saying fuck me baby. He responded by drilling me harder and harder. I was ready to explode when I felt him seize as his hot cum shot deep inside me. I climaxed hard from his powerful thrust.

Chris collapsed on top of me as I lay in a pool of hot sticky cum.

We both breathed heavily from the exertion and energy we both expended. He slowly withdrew from my anus and kissed my neck.

He got up covered in glistening sweat looking so powerful and confident. I was aching from the hard pounding I received but satisfied too. The fantasy had become reality.

I stayed with him the rest of the week and serviced him anytime he wanted which was a lot. His libido matched mine and we were like lust crazed heathens. All in all my first time with another man was more than I ever dreamed it could be.