All Comments on 'Seduced by Degrees'

by Laidback56

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
ShortyMacShortyMac12 months ago

Wow I loved the build up of the story. My first tine anal sex with a guy was great too. I was in the Navy barely 18. I’d been going to an adult bookstore for a few months getting sucked off. Then I started to suck guys off too. Then one Friday afternoon my chief told me to get a haircut by Monday. I had been hanging out at a nude strip club for months and a few doors down the block was a clothing store with a barber working out of the back room. I dropped by and ask the barber Pete was his name if he could cut my hair. He was cutting a guys hair right then and told me come back in half an hour. I went and got a burger. When I got back Pete took me into the back and told me he’d be back in a second. He went and locked the front door. It was closing time he told me. He started to wash my hair and it felt great. Then as he moved around his crotch brushed my arm. I didn’t think anything about it. A few minutes later again his crotch brushed my arm, and I thought to myself was he hard? Then a third time it happened, and I knew he was hard for sure. This turned me on and I started to tent my pants. Pete finished cutting my hair and pulled out a device that strapped to his hand and vibrated. He started to rub my shoulders. I started to melt. Then because I had tented my pants he reached out and rubbed my crotch. God that machine felt awesome. Then he unzipped my pants and pulled out my 7 inch hard cock. He started to suck me. So I reached out and unzipped his pants and pulled out his 8 inch cock and started to suck him in return. After a bit he stops and pulled me down so my ass was at the edge of the chair and took off my pants. He pulled a bottle of lube out of a drawer and started to lube my ass. I told him I’d never had anal sex before. I’ll be gentle he told me. Hee slowly pushed into me and when he popped inside me he held still till I relaxed. He did that several times till he bottomed out and it was feeling good for me. Then he started to fuck me and I was so enjoying it. Then he kicked into high gear and really started to pound me. After 15 or so minutes I felt him start to get harder and I knew he was getting close. I grabbed my cock and started to stroke. Then Pete says I’m coming. I felt him filling my ass and that was enough to tip me over the top. I came so hard the first string of my cum hit my face. After we finished we went and got in his car. Next I knew we were at his house. I spent the next two days with him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous