All Comments on 'Seduced by My Stepdaughter Pt. 03'

by hewrite

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Wh1mWh1m2 months ago

what an amazing story, very hot and detailed. buildup is incredible. I enjoy every next chapter more and more. Hope to see some jealousy between mother and daughter. Can't wait ro read what you have planned next. Thanks for posting :)

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 months ago

I’ve just read all three chapters and they were all great! Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

my stepdaughter my lovely sexy big breasted stepdaughter she knows i look at her all over her sexy body low cut top showing lots of her huge breasts firm breasts no bra short skirt a good foot above her knees showing lots of long strong looking legs 22 years old she smiles she knows i look at her she knows i want her all of her, no husband no boyfriend, she doesn't go out stays in sits opposite me yes i look glance to her the shapes of her huge breasts the shapes of her long pointed nipples poking through her low cut top her short skirt her legs slightly open not seeing all the way between her long legs thighs i keep getting hardons she knows it she's teasing me on purpose, what what is she doing god she she's opening her legs wide really wide open god she's not wearing any panties no pubic hairs her bald pussy looks beautiful my cocks rock hard now my bulge sticking up high in my trousers she's licking her lips slowly to me her voice soft come on daddy i know you want me i want that big thing in your trousers in me i unzip my trousers my cock springs out high rock hard sticking up she looks her eyes wide open gasping loudly god daddy i'm going to be very tight for your big cock lets go to bed daddy your bed our bed now i'm yours daddy all yours i'll have your babies lots of babies.

yes my bed our bed yes naked my cock deep inside her yes tight lovely and tight she screamed loudly

yes daddy yes daddy yes daddy yes yes daddy fuck me hard fast deep ram all your big cock in me she clung tight to me her feet kicking my bare arse hard fast her long nails digging deep inn my back yes lots of babies together, my woman my wife yes my wife now.

jt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhewrite@hewrite
Hey I hope you're enjoying my stories. I tend to write about age-gaps, interracial relationships, and men that are more on the dominant side, so if you're into that then give me a follow. Looking to expand to some fantasy, romance, sci-fi and noncon in the future -- stay tuned.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES