Seducing Brian Ch. 02: The Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I know a few! But their contacts seem... sketchy. It might be ok for a guy, but I feel a little wary." She shrugged her shoulders as she continued, "Anyway, thanks for hooking us up." She then leaned in conspiratorially, her voice dropping into a whisper, "So I wanted to ask you something. Just between us girls."

"Go on," I whispered back.

"Those friends of yours, the ones who canceled on the hike. Were they ever going to come in the first place?"

Yep, she was definitely nowhere as naive as Brian was. I gave her a big grin in reply.

"Thought so," she said in a satisfied voice. She was smiling as well. "I suspected that it was oddly convenient that it was just going to be the two of you. I like that Kavya, I should use that trick sometime."

"I gave him a lot of clues to make a move on me," I said a little defensively. "But sometimes a girl's gotta take matters into her own hands you know?"

"With Brian?" That eye roll again. "Ugh! You need to tell it to him straight. He'll never get it otherwise. Anyway, he came back all giddy and smiling, so it was easy to guess what happened. It's good that he met you. I like that he's going out and having fun with someone."

"How much has he told you about us?" I asked.

"Well, I know that this is just a friends with benefits thing between you two. You're not his girlfriend or anything."

"It doesn't bother you? Wouldn't you prefer that he had a more serious girlfriend?"

She looked at me with frank eyes. "Why should it bother me? I mean, if he wants a serious girlfriend, he can always find one." She moved across the mattress to get closer to me. "Back in Colorado, I rarely dated seriously. If I liked someone, I would invite him or her over and then have fun with them until we went our separate ways. Sometimes it was just for one night, sometimes it was for months. I enjoyed that life and I see no sense in abandoning it any time soon. I mean I'm only twenty five, I'm still young, still exploring. Why lock myself down to one person now when I have the rest of my life to do that... Do I even want to?"

I nodded along in agreement. I was beginning to warm up to her immensely. She was a kindred free spirit; her views on relationships and sex were very similar to mine. "Anyway," she continued, "Brian's even younger than me. I want him to explore, have fun, discover his sexuality... all that jazz. I mean, you're more mature than most girls he and I know. It feels like he's in good hands with you."

"Oh... thanks, I guess. I was a little worried that you'd think I was some old harpy putting her claws into your brother."

She laughed at that, her small shoulders shaking with mirth. Then she hugged me lightly. "Oh Kavya! You're thirty, not fifty. Stop being so melodramatic! Besides I knew how lucky he was getting when he showed me your pics. I'm glad you two have your... thing. He's become more confident about himself, his looks. I mean, he's no Sam Rockwell but he could do much better with women if he was more sure about himself... and wasn't so damn clueless!"

Brian walked in at that moment. He noticed her hugging me and said, with a light teasing tone, "Are you trying to steal my date, Megan?"

She stuck her tongue out at him and nuzzled my neck. A nice vanilla smell drifted up from her hair. "Maybe I am. Scared she'll want to come to my bedroom instead of yours?"

"Please, she has standards."

"I would say that they're not very high since she chose you, but that'll be insulting her more than you. And I'm not insulting my new friend." She let me go with a light kiss on the cheek. Her tone had been flirtatiously friendly but carried no undercurrent of desire or any sexual invitation. It was obvious to all three of us that she was pulling Brian's leg, but I had enjoyed the warmth of her body pressed against mine and wished the embrace had lasted longer.

"You're just jealous I found someone better than you have!" he retorted. He looked at me. "She's only had one guy over so far and he was in and out of the door in half an hour. Reeled in a one minute wonder."

I was beginning to see where this was going. I had my own quarrels with my brother when I was younger, and from long experience I knew that once they started it would never end. "Ok children! Let's behave ourselves. I really don't want to listen to you two comparing lists of people you banged."

They stopped at that before bursting into laughter in unison - an unexpected display of sibling connection. "Anyway ladies," Brian said with a small bow, "and Megan. Dinner is ready." Her eyes flashed at him dangerously.

Megan jumped at once, clapping her hands excitedly. "Yay! I've been dying to eat." She held out a hand to help me up. As we walked back into the apartment, she poked Brain on the side. "Don't think you can insult me that easily. I know I'm no lady."

"Neither am I, for that matter," I chimed in. A memory flitted by of the last time Brian and I had fucked. I had ridden him hard as he moaned deliriously at being "used by a slut's cunt." He knew exactly what type of woman I was.

"Well, you will always be a lady to me Kavya," he said gallantly as he escorted me to my chair. "And you too, bratty plague that you are," he said to Megan as he pulled a chair out for her. She kissed him lightly on the cheek and I heard her whisper, "Dork!" into his ear as she sat down.

"So what am I being spoilt with tonight?" I asked as I looked at the food. Brian had made an effort to impress. Even the plating was done with some care.

"Chicken a la Kiev with white mushroom sauce, that one's by me," Brian started.

"But the recipe is mine," Megan cut in, sipping some wine.

"Yeah you helped a bit," he said dismissively. Megan just smiled at me over her wineglass. "Megan's made her special: roasted sweet potatoes with pecans, then there's the mashed potatoes and gravy. I made the gravy from a packet," he said in an apologetic voice. "There's also rice warming in the cooker if you want some."

I took a deep breath before digging in. The chicken looked fabulous but the sweet potatoes were a heavenly amalgamation of delicate roasted aromas. I took a bite of the chicken... heaven! "Wow, Brian! This is amazing!" I was impressed.

"Yeah little bro, this is almost better than mine... almost!" Megan looked towards me. "He's never made it this well before. He's really out to impress you."

"Oh he'll know how impressed I am later," I joked as I took a bite of the roasted potatoes. I closed my eyes at the food orgasm in my mouth. "Damn Megan, you need to give me this recipe. It's so good!"

She grinned at obvious pleasure from my praise. "It's just a few things I threw together," she said in an oddly humble tone. "I'll text it to you later. Oh and the wine's really nice. Goes well with the chicken." She suddenly perked up. "Oooh I completely forgot! What did you get us for dessert?"

I felt oddly ashamed that I had bought food instead of making it with my own hands. "Nothing homemade, I'm afraid. Brian told me you liked cheesecake, so I got my favourite one. Peach and strawberry from Chocolate Room."

"Oh I've heard they make really good pastries. I've not had time to go there yet."

"I'll take you there if you want. They have this incredible honey and vanilla mousse that you should give a try."

"I'll hold you to that. We should make a girl's trip out of it!"

I ate in silence for a few minutes, enjoying the food too much to make conversation. Brian and Megan conversed briefly for a little before she turned back to me.

"You're staying the night no, Kavya? I saw the bag."

"I was planning to. Not a problem?"

"No." She smiled. "We're all adults. The only rules are no loud noises and no sex outside the bedrooms."

I glanced over their apartment. It looked like a large two bedroom that would easily fit a four bedroom in most other places. And the furniture was definitely not cheap. Nothing in here came from IKEA, that was for sure. Curious, I asked, "Ok how much is the rent for a place like this?"

Brian giggled softly and said, "Much, much lower than you imagine... The owners are friends of our parents. They're living abroad for a few years so we're basically taking care of this place. They cut the rent heavily in compensation. There's no way that we'd be able to afford renting a place this nice otherwise."

"Ok that explains a lot. I thought you two had hit the Holy Grail of rentals and was feeling a little jealous. Actually, I'm still a little jealous. I wish I had friends like your parents do."

A look passed between the siblings. It was an odd look, but I couldn't put my finger on the meaning. "Parents have their uses," Megan said softly. Then she asked in a louder voice, "What about your parents, Kavya? Are they here or back in India."

"India. I'm the only one from my family in the States. My father passed away many years ago but my Mom's back at home."

"Any siblings? Or did you get lucky to not be saddled with a bum like this one here?"

"Ayy!" Brian protested, chucking a small piece of pecan at her. She squealed and batted it off, laughing. I smiled at them, a twinge of jealousy and sadness creeping into my chest. I couldn't remember the last time that I had even felt like smiling around my brother.

I took a large sip of wine. "I have an older brother," I answered. "He's back in India. Married, two kids. He takes care of my Mom."

"Oh good," Brian said but Megan was the one who noticed my tone of voice.

"Don't want to talk about him?" she asked. The girl was quick at picking up small cues.

I shrugged. "It's not that. It's just that my brother and I aren't very close... in fact we're barely on speaking terms, and seeing you two makes me wish things were different. Most people I know love their siblings when they're far away and hate them when they get together. You two seem to make it work."

"Well someone's got to help this nerd navigate life," Megan said. "Please!" she added in response to his injured cry of protest. "You'd still be a virgin if I didn't tell you how to talk to girls. As it is, most of my efforts were wasted on you anyway." She looked at me and continued apologetically, "Sorry to bring up bad memories."

"No it's all right. You didn't know," I said comfortingly. The wine and the cider earlier were making me feel more talkative. Being around the two siblings was oddly comforting... safe. "My brother is the eldest and the son. So he got most of my parent's attention since he was going to carry the family name. I got the scraps and he lorded it over me." Brian reached out and touched my arm. I smiled at him and held his hand briefly. "Anyway, I'm here in America living my life and he's back home living his own. It works well for both of us. He's not a bad person really... just a load of bad memories."

"We can understand," Brian said sympathetically. "We've had our own issues with our parents." Another look passed between the two, then Brian abruptly changed the subject. "Hey Megan really wants to see the spot you took me to during our hike. We should plan another hike soon."

I just gaped at the unexpected new topic of conversation. Megan sighed in frustration, her head in her hand. "Brian, not that you said anything wrong, but you really need to be more subtle while changing the subject." She turned to me. "Anyway, what he said. He showed me some of the pics he took. Any chance I could tag along for the next hike? I promise I'll walk away if you two need some privacy." She gave me a wink.

Exactly what pics had Brian showed her? He had taken quite a few, some more salacious than most. "Brian?" I asked, with a light tone of mock anger, "just how much about our hike does your sister know?"

He looked like a kid caught stealing candy. "Uhhhhh... not much. I swear, Kav."

"He told me you two got high and then fucked," Megan said in a matter-of-fact voice. "Don't worry, he didn't give any details. I also really don't want to know how he gets his rocks off. His foot fetish is more than I want to know, trust me. I just want to go hiking again. Doofus and I used to scrabble like ants up and down Colorado back in college."

"She's just jealous that we had fun outdoors," Brian said maliciously. "She's never had sex in a forest and hates that I beat her to it."

"Please, you dork! I'm not jealous," she retorted hotly. "You're just showing off because you finally found someone nice who's not disappointed with you in bed."

"Excuse me?" Brian's volume went up a notch. But I could see it was an act. There was no actual malice or anger in their words. I could trace old lines of sibling teasing in their dialogue. They must have had hundreds of variations of this conversation over the years. Also I was definitely not the only one feeling talkative because of the wine. There was a light flush on both their cheeks and noses. "I'm pretty all right in bed, ok? Much better than that one hit wonder you invited over. Tell her Kav!" He looked at me for assistance.

Before I could plead to be impartial, Megan cut in, not giving me a chance to speak. "Look just because Kavya's nice enough to not complain about your small dick doesn't mean that you've suddenly become good... Oh don't give me that look, little bro. I've seen you naked enough times to know that I'm definitely getting luckier than Kavya here."

"Big talk about my cock. What about your breasts? I bet guys have to use a magnifying glass to find your nipples." I almost laughed out loud as Megan crossed her arms protectively before her small chest in a theatrical show of anger. I should have been the adult here and made them stop squabbling like eight year olds. But there was the strong undercurrent of affection between the two that I didn't feel like breaking. The mock fighting only told me how comfortable they were with each other. I never had conversations like this with my brother. Our quarrels had been brutal and hateful, designed to draw out tears and blood. I felt an inordinate desire to bear hug them both tightly and make them promise to never hate each other.

In the end I didn't stop them, nor did I hug them. I did the adult thing, which was to take another bite of the excellent food, a nice sip of wine and then sit back and enjoy the drama in front of me. I could feel the large smile on my face.

The argument died down in time and the rest of the dinner went by smoothly. Megan made orgasmic noises when she finally got to taste the cake and it was polished off in very short order. Once dinner was done, I helped clear the table and offered to wash the dishes.

"No, no," Brian protested with misplaced courtesy. "You're a guest. I usually do the evening washing anyway."

I just threw the dishcloth at him and said sternly. "Enough talk, boy! I'll soap and wash, you wipe them dry. Come now, chop chop." I bullied my way to the sink with Brian meekly following. I knew he didn't mind; I could tell he was slightly excited by the way I had commanded him.

"Oooh, you tell him who's boss girl!" Megan teased. She took out the other bottle of wine. "Feel like another round once you two are done?"

I nodded in assent and got to washing. We were done in short order and were soon back at the living room. I was feeling comfortably full and laid down ungracefully on the couch. Megan followed me and sat on the side chair with a happy sigh. "God, I feel full!" she said. "That cake was amazing. I need to go to Chocolate Room soon."

"I don't feel like moving either," I replied. "That dinner was too good. I have to warn you, I might end up coming here every weekend and making you two cook for me."

She giggled lazily. "I don't mind. You're fun to be around. I can see why Brian takes a shine to you." Brian himself then came into view. He had poured a glass of wine for each of us. After distributing out the glasses, he made me lift my feet so he could sit at the end of the couch. Then he placed them on his lap and began to play with my toes. It wasn't overtly sexual or a massage, just light touches of interest. It was a comforting, ticklish feeling and I sighed in pampered pleasure as I sipped my wine.

Megan gave him a dirty look. "C'mon little bro. You could wait to do it till you're in the bedroom."

"Nooooo, don't make him stop," I begged. "It feels too fucking nice."

"Don't act all disgusted Megan," Brian retorted. "You don't complain when I give you a massage."

She wriggled her own toes and said, "Fine whatever!"

We had a nice, slow conversation as we emptied the other bottle of wine. I got to know a bit more about them: their parents were engineers who had designed some useful little enhancements for aircraft communication systems and then ended up making a small fortune off of the royalties on their patents. That coupled with some smart investments had left them very well off. I also got a sense that they were not very close to their children, but didn't investigate further. Megan had taken two years off after high school for some work experience with a colleague of her parents, and then she and Brian had gone to the same college in Colorado, joining and graduating at the same time. After working there for a few months, she got her admission into the Uni here, just as Brian got his new job. Brian told me he expected that he would have enough experience and savings in a year or two. After that he planned to apply to the same Uni and work his way to his own Masters degree.

"Your parents won't help with the fees?" I asked.

"Oh they will if I ask," he had replied. "I just don't want them to. They paid both our tuitions for undergrad but we can't keep asking them for money forever. Besides the department's pretty well funded, all the grad students get assistantship. Even Megan's not asking for help. Her TA gig takes care of it."

"Yeah, but it's a pain in the ass though," Megan joined in. "All those undergrads squabbling over their grades. I don't remember being this bad when I was one."

"Please... you don't fool me with your complaints. I know you're eyeing some of your students."

"I would never do that," Megan retorted in a mock dramatic voice of outrage. "I mean... not while I'm still their TA. That would be wrong. After the semester though..." She grinned at me.

We chatted amicably for a long time until the wine was gone. I had a nice, light buzz going from the wine and my pussy had been sending feelers to my brain for the last half hour, tapping for attention and some action. Brian's hands had also become more grasping, kneading my feet more strongly and I could feel his need from his touch. I sat in silence for a minute or two, wondering how to drag Brian to the bedroom without making it too awkward.

Megan broke the ice by standing up and stretching backwards as she yawned. She was surprisingly flexible. "I need to finish off an assignment. I'm off to bed," she said. Then with a grin towards us. "You two probably want to go and be adults. Don't let me keep you." She wagged a finger as she walked up to me. "Don't break my little brother. It's his turn to make breakfast in the morning." Then she bent down and I was gifted a warm, affectionate hug and a light kiss on my cheek. "Thanks for coming over Kavya. It was really nice to finally meet you. Do stay for breakfast in the morning, please." She padded towards her room, the faint smell of vanilla tracing her exit.

Once she was in, Brian got up and helped me up. "Want to see my room?" he asked. His voice was tight with need.

I slid my hand over his crotch with a smile. His cock was waking up and I could feel my pussy following suit. "I just want to get in there," I told him in a low voice. "You can show off your room after I've had my fill of fucking you." Breathing hard, he grabbed my bag with one hand as he led me to his room with the other.