Seducing Brian Ch. 02: The Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon left my embrace and reached for Brian, pulling him into a deep, thankful kiss. Brain complied for a bit before pushing him away lightly.

"I'm sorry," he told Simon apologetically. "I have to do this first." Then he went headfirst between my thighs, his tongue eagerly tasting my messy pussy.

Simon watched bemusedly as Brian cleaned me out. "How does my slutty used cunt taste, cumrag?" I teased him. "Doesn't it feel good to clean my lover's hot cum?" Brian just groaned in reply.

"After you're done making me cum, I want you to clean Simon's cock," I instructed him. "I want him getting ready for your tight little ass. You still haven't told me how I taste."

His eyes rose in view over my hairy mound. "Better than ever before," he said, his eyes flooded with pleasure. "Simon's cum tastes so much better inside you than mine."

"Well aren't you pleased to clean me then, cumrag?"

"More than anything you know," he replied before going back to his task. Simon came close and hugged me as we exchanged kisses and watched Brian please me.

"You've got your hands on a real subby boy," Simon murmured into my ear.

"The best subby boy," I said affectionately. "He's been dying to eat out another man's cum from my cunt for so long. He's such an eager little toy!" I could feel Brian's tongue increase in pace as he heard my praise.

"Lucky you!" Simon said lazily as he began to play with my breasts, pinching my nipples with the harshness I liked. I let the men have their way with my body as I felt my orgasm arrive. It was a strong heady rush when it finally hit me and I held Brian's head tightly between my thighs as I kissed and bit Simon's lips, spasming in pleasure as each rocketing pulse moved through my body.

Finally we all lay spent and tangled with each other, our hands stroking skin and hair while we recovered our breaths. Brian got up and came back with a bottle of water to quench our parched mouths. We all talked and laughed a bit more before the urge to fuck hit us again. This time I moved to Simon's cock and finally got my taste of his beautiful shaft. I sucked him eagerly, relishing the feel of his musky smoothness on my tongue as he hardened inside my mouth. The men were kissing each other again, hands and lips exploring their contrasting bodies.

When he was fully erect, I slid him out of my mouth (albeit with a little reluctance) and turned to Brian. "It's your turn cumrag. Bend over for my guest."

Brian got on all fours eagerly. I pulled out his silicone butt plug, exposing his stretched asshole to Simon's view. "You want to own it, don't you?" I asked Simon, who grinned back in reply as he put on a condom. As he lubed his cock and Brian's hole, I took the plug and slid it into Brian's mouth.

"You're going to suck on it until Simon's done with your ass," I told him. "Are you a good toy?"

He nodded back, sucking on the plug eagerly. Simon entered and it was a smooth slide all the way in. Unlike Simon, I had pegged Brian a few times before and he was quite used to getting fucked in the ass. As the men established a rhythm, I poured some lube on my feet and slid them under Brian's body. His eyes widened as I grasped his hard cock with my soles and began to give him a footjob.

"You thought I was going to fuck you like Simon?" I teased as I lay under him, getting myself into a comfortable position. "Nuh uh! He gets to enjoy my tight cunt. All you get is to taste the leftovers." I looked up at Simon. "You can fuck him harder. My toy can take it."

Brian groaned into the plug, the sound a mix of pleasure and denial. Simon increased his pace as my own feet moved faster. Brian pressed his face into my breasts, groaning and grunting in pleasure as his cock leaked all over my feet. Finally I could feel his oncoming orgasm but just before he came I let go, ruining him as I cackled evilly into his ear.

Brian was moaning loudly in a mix of frustration and relief, his plug having slipped from his mouth. It was covered with spit and I could see the indentations of his teeth where he had bit down hard. There was an answering moan from Simon and I saw him hunch over Brian as his own (more satisfying) orgasm hit him.

We were all too exhausted after the second round. We wiped ourselves clean with towels and then cuddled and passed out on my bed, me in between the two men, just as I liked it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the early morning, I woke Simon up and we made out again before I sucked on his cock one more time. Brian woke up in between and watched, woozy and bleary eyed, as I straddled Simon and fucked him slowly to orgasm. Despite Brian's attendance, it was an intimate moment for me and Simon as we fucked like the old, comfortable lovers we were. His fingers and cock got me to orgasm before he let himself go and filled my pussy again. Brian immediately ate me out after, taking care of me before sucking Simon's cock clean.

"I'll have to leave soon," Simon said regretfully. "My flight's at noon."

"I want to cuddle with you a little bit more," I told him. "Brian go shower. I want some alone time with my lover." Brian grinned at both of us, grabbed his towel and went towards the bathroom.

"He's good for you," Simon said after Brian had left the room. "No jealousy, good stamina. Is it just for fun or is it serious?"

"Just fun," I replied. "I'm not in the mood for serious after I broke up with that asshole. Besides, something tells me that if Brian wanted a serious relationship, I'm not the girl he would pick."

"Well he's a good lover. My ass is sore but it feels so good! Like... being pegged by you is amazing Kavya, but nothing beats a good, hard cock."

I grinned at him. "When was the last time?"

"With a guy?" I nodded in answer. "Not since I had started dating Demi," he added with a sigh.

I listened to make sure the shower was running before asking, "How's your wife?"

He looked at me and the sadness in his eyes was enough to tell me. I hugged him in sympathy as he said, "More of the same. She hasn't changed much in her outlook."

"But there has been some change?"

"She's agreeing to have sex occasionally and is more understanding when I masturbate. I don't have to hide it anymore. She's pushing for another kid, I don't want one more so we're at a bit of an impasse. Every other woman at church is having four or five kids and she's getting self-conscious that she has only two."

"At least she's fucking you. That's a start."

"Feels like it's more an obligation than desire on her end. It makes me feel like shit! I asked her to get on top once... you know to try something different, but she just gave me this horrified look and said it wasn't very manly. Like what the fuck? How do I respond to that?"

I held him tightly to give him comfort. "I hate her fucking family and her stupid church. Its fucked all the fun out of the bedroom." He paused for a bit before continuing, "I'm trying for a job in another state, away from all this nonsense that surrounds her. Maybe with a fresh start and new friends, she can grow as a person."

"Does she know?"

"No... I'll talk to her if it goes through." He looked me in the eyes. "New job means I won't have a reason to visit here anymore."

I kissed him on the lips. "As much as I love fucking that cock of yours, I'd rather you be happy with your wife. We both knew this was a temporary thing until your wife improved. Besides, you know I'm not hurting for good sex."

He smiled at me and hugged me tight. "Thanks Kavya. Thanks for everything. You're the only one I can talk to about this." I hugged him back and we lay like that until Brian came back from the shower.

I led Simon to the bathroom and we washed the sweat and sex from each other's bodies, kissing and touching each other, knowing that it would be a long while before we fucked again. After rinsing off the soap, I got on my knees and made him fuck my mouth with his cock.

"Ohhh... you're going to drain my cock, you greedy slut," he said as he moved his hips, a smile on his face. His orgasm was quick to come and I made him coat my face and breasts with his heavy, runny load.

"Shall I help you wash it off?" he asked, slightly confused as he saw me get out of the tub and reach for my towel.

"No," I smiled back at him. "I want your mark on me. Your cum is right where it belongs." I wiped my body dry, careful to leave the cum in place before heading back to the bedroom.

Brian perked up when he saw me enter, hungrily eyeing my face and tits. "You look so fucking sexy Kav! Can I..."

"No fucking way, cumrag!" I cut him off with a laugh. "I want his mark on me."

We quietly watched Simon get dressed. He then gave me a kiss goodbye. "Goodbye Kavya. Thanks for being my friend." He then went to Brian and the men shared a much longer and more intimate kiss. "You were amazing in bed, little toy," Simon said, making Brian blush with pleasure. "I enjoyed playing with you."

Brian hugged him. "I did too. We could always have more fun when you visit again."

Simon hesitated briefly, his eyes flicking towards me for a quick second. "Maybe we will. Let's see how it goes." With a last kiss and a wave towards me, he was gone.

We didn't speak for a few minutes, feeling the empty presence of our departed lover hover in the air between us. Then Brian came up to my feet with a sly little smile. "I haven't thanked them for getting me off yesterday," he said as his fingers brushed my toes lightly.

"I ruined your orgasm yesterday," I reminded him.

"You have that right," he said dismissively. "I still enjoyed it... Please Kav, if I can't lick his cum off of you, at least let me kiss your feet."

I laughed and let him do as he wished. "Only for a bit ok?" I ruffled his hair affectionately with my foot. "You were very good last night, my eager little cocksucker. Spread your ass like a good whore."

My words were turning him on again. "Thanks Kavya. I liked being your whore. I want to be a fucktoy for you and anyone else you want."

"Very good... I have plans to whore you around. And I'll throw in a little bonus for being a good slut for Simon."

"What's the bonus?"

I moved my feet away from his hands and lifted my legs straight up so that he could see my ass. "Next time we meet, I'll let you fuck my ass. You want it bad, don't you?"

He whimpered happily as his cock stiffened back upright. I had pegged him a few times and in return I had let him rim my ass, finger my ass, even cum all over it and lick me clean. But not let him enter, not yet.

I spread my legs apart slightly so that he could see my pussy as well. "Simon fucked my mouth before he left. My cunt's still hungry. Take care of it." He came up and slid into me. I lay back with a smile, one hand massaging my clit as I let him do the work in satisfying me. I came quickly, not as strongly as earlier but satisfying as usual. When Brian got to his limit, I made him pull out and cum on my face and breasts, his load mixing with the mostly dry remnants of Simon's.

I again refused to let him clean me up. "No! I want both your marks on me. I want to feel like the cumslut I am."

Brian lay next to me, holding my hand. "I need to go back soon." I nodded in response. He rarely stayed long in the mornings. As much as I liked cuddling with him and enjoyed his company, I was happy that he didn't push to stay longer. Physical intimacy after the sex was over with was a possible road to emotional intimacy, and I was in no mood to risk ruining a good thing between us.

I offered to make him breakfast but he refused, which was not a surprise. He got dressed and I saw him till my door, giving him a long kiss goodbye. As I made my way to the kitchen, ready to fry some eggs and bacon, I saw that I had gotten a text.

It was from an unknown number. Hi, this is Stephanie. I was your server last night. You left me your card.

With a wide smile, I began to text her back eagerly.