Seducing Brian Ch. 02: The Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also managed to get the secret of her fabulous legs out of Brian. "Swim team in middle and high school," he had told me. "She was pretty good... has a few medals from State competitions. Then she took dancing classes in college. No swimming team there so this was the next best thing. She's too busy for dance classes now, but the gym at our complex has a pool so she swims there whenever she can."

Our weekend meets were becoming more regular but it was never a hard commitment from either of us. At times we canceled when one of us had another obligation. Sex was wonderful and affectionate but we kept our boundaries with each other, not extending them into dangerous emotional territory. I loved the lack of baggage that our friendship enjoyed and appreciated that he wasn't forcing things either. Many times in my past, my partner had ended up becoming more possessive and greedy until I finally got rid of them. I never got that feeling from Brian.

He did get lucky a few times with a girl or two. He would come back to me a week or so later and tell me of the fun he had as I rode him. I quite enjoyed the stories of his conquests while at the same time commiserating with him when it turned out that the girls weren't into feet or being a Domme. I had a brief fling here and there as well. Most of them at conferences when I was not in the city, making sure to take a few pictures that I could send to him to enjoy. I came close to satisfying his kink one time. I had been meeting some friends at a bar before hooking up with a guy who chatted me up. We didn't do much: he took me to his car where he fingered me before I sucked him off and let him cum in my mouth. I left him with a fake number and drove back home immediately, texting Brian to come over... NOW! When he did, I told him what I'd done and we were kissing... well not really, it was more like he was ravaging my mouth in excitement. Of course, I had swallowed most of the cum by then but there was a thrill we both shared knowing that another man's seed had been in my mouth barely half an hour before. After that he had worshiped my wet and still unsatisfied pussy as he begged me to tell him every detail of my tryst. There had been a mad energy in him that I hadn't experienced before and I let it ride him, electing not to control him as much as I usually did. He had fucked me like a madman, not painfully, but much more aggressively than usual and I had loved this change of pace from him. In the end, he had collapsed on top of me, spent after filling my incredibly satiated pussy twice in rapid succession.

"Will you be seeing him again?" he had asked hopefully as we indulged in our usual after sex cuddling and kissing.

"Nope. I didn't really enjoy playing with him. He was too forceful for my taste. Honestly, the only real reason I sucked him was because I knew you would love it."

"Thanks Kav," he had mumbled sleepily and gave me an affectionate hug along with his words.

A few weeks later I got a text message from someone I had not heard from in a long time - over eight months in fact. His infrequent communication did not bother me, it was by design. Instead I began to get excited for his upcoming visit and some excellent possibilities it entailed. I texted him back immediately, letting him know I was free. Then I asked him a question. He rejected it immediately but I wheedled him, dangling all the fun possibilities he had not explored in a long while. Finally I managed to get his curiosity to overcome his concerns. A few more details were exchanged and it was settled.

I called Brian. "I don't care what you have scheduled, but you're keeping yourself free two Saturdays from now," I said without preamble as soon as he picked up.

"Good evening to you too, Kav," he replied, amusement in his voice. "Not that I think I'll be busy, but why the sudden demand?"

I lowered my voice, made it huskier, sexual. "Brian... do you want to make out with another guy in front of me? Suck his hard cock? Spread your ass and beg him to fuck you while I watch you become a good little gay bitch?"

The change was immediate. Gone was the amusement, instead it was replaced with heavy breathing and a voice tight with sexual desire. "Yesss!"

"Do you want me to take that hard cock you sucked so lovingly and watch as I ride it until my cunt is full of his thick, salty cum? Don't you want me to finally use you like the cumrag you were always meant to be?"

"Oh yes... yes!" It sounded like he was orgasming over the phone.

"Then you'll be a good boy and be free two Saturdays from now, right?"

"Kav... please... please tell me you're not pulling my leg?"

I gave him a throaty laugh. "His name is Simon. Want to see his pic?"

A discordant gurgle of pleasure was his reply. I interpreted it as a "yes".

"Ok, I won't show you his face but I have one that shows everything else." I sent him one as promised. "So what do you think?"

He was silent for a long time. I had a pretty solid guess as to what captured his attention. It had been the same reaction for me when I had undressed Simon for the first time all those years ago. Of all the lovers I've enjoyed over the years, Brian included, nobody else had a cock more beautiful than Simon's black one.

"You're thinking of how it would feel to suck it, aren't you?" I whispered into the phone.

"Yes...," he whispered back, his voice betraying how incredibly horny he was. Then he went on, embarrassment in his voice, "I'm jerking off Kavya."

Well, well. Seemed he was quite taken with what he saw. "Good boy. Are you thinking of my cunt or his cock?"

"His cock."

"Keep talking to me as you jerk off. You're staring at it aren't you?"

"Yes!" Breathing more rapid, little voices coming from his throat. He must be stroking like a man possessed.

"What else do you want to do to his cock?"

"I want to bend over and... oh Kav! Oh... I want to bend over and feel it slide into my ass... I'm getting close."

"Good... I like that. You like the rest of what you see?"

"Ughhh... yes!" he was speaking very rapidly now. His oncoming orgasm was making him choke for breath. "I want to kiss him all over, I want to suck his cock, I want to drink his cuuuuu..." I heard a soft drawn out moan of pleasure that made my own pussy throb and moisten. There was a harsh sucking sound accompanied by a few groans before he was back into some semblance of rationality. "I made a mess," he said apologetically.

"That was fast!"

"Yeah... I've always dreamt of.. you know. It's been a big fantasy for me."

"Well thank whatever god you believe in. It's coming true soon. I expect you to prep your ass for his visit."

"You don't have to tell me twice. He's visiting? What's he like?"

"He lives a few states over. He only comes once or twice a year due to work. Simon's a nice guy. He's bi like you, and is an old friend of mine. I trust him a lot and he's safe to play with. Other details aren't important. After all, little toy, I'm just lending you out for my friend to have fun with. All you have to do is serve."

"Oh I will! Thank you Kav... thank you so much!"

"Ummm, if you want to thank me then I want you to edge yourself to his pic every day. Will you do that for me?"

"You didn't need to ask me Kav. He has a really nice body... and that cock! Wow! Do you have more pics."

"I'll send a few. Can't show you his face though. He made me promise not to share those."

"No problems! Can I see you this weekend?"

"I don't think I'll be free. A few friends and I are having a girls night out at a bar. I'm hoping to pick up a cute girl; I've been on a cock overload with you and I'm craving for a taste of another slut's cunt."

Brian laughed at that but I could hear the interest in his voice. He enjoyed that I was out hunting for other lovers. We chatted a bit more before saying our goodbyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I picked up Brian on the night we were to get together with Simon. Since I only got to meet him infrequently, I had done more prep for my date than usual. A visit to the salon had given me freshly manicured hands and feet, sporting pale blue nails that contrasted nicely with my dress and skin. I had followed that up with the salon's most expensive facial and had come out with my skin looking fresh and bright to go along with my freshly plucked and shaped eyebrows. My hairdresser had fashioned my long black hair into a chic updo, leaving my neck and shoulders completely bare. I didn't wear much make up, just a very light touch of green eyeshadow to bring out my hazel eyes and an application of dark eyeliner and mascara to go with it. A light lip gloss highlighted my mouth. I had trimmed (but not shaved) my bush to keep it a little bit in line, especially since I wasn't wearing any panties tonight. Or a bra.

My dress was a delectable black number that did its best to show off as much skin as it tried to hide. Thin straps gave way to a deep V neck that exposed my small valley and a generous bit of my breasts before stopping short of my midriff. The cloth hugged my body close around my waist and hips, giving little need to imagine my curves before dropping straight down to my feet. Two deliberately placed slits exposed the length of my legs from my feet all the way to just above my hips. As I had twirled in front of the mirror while trying it out, I noticed that the slits occasionally moved enough to expose the edges of my triangle where it met my thighs. Perfect! It was a little less daring at the other end: my back was exposed bare almost all the way to the swell of my ass before the cloth came back and hugged my flat little tush. There were no slits here, just some nice ripply fabric all the way to my ankles. I almost never did this, but due to the nature of the dress and the considerations of my company, I wore my heels after a long time. A silvery white pair of sling backs with a peep toe in front to tease Brian. They weren't particularly high, just an average three inches. I had debated whether to wear stockings or not, in the end deciding against it. I wanted to show off as much of my naked skin as I could to anyone who wanted to see. The dress was very elegant (and the cost of it was going to be a perpetual reminder of just how elegant it was) showing me off in just the sexy Domme light that I wanted, but even its elegance did little to hide what the dress truly was.

It was a fuck-me dress. A dress who's only purpose was to announce to the world that I wanted someone (or someones) to strip it off of me. I smiled. I was going to be a naughty show-off tonight!

Brian's eyes went wide as he looked me over when he got into my car. It was more than enough to tell me I had achieved the effect I was going for. "God Kav!" he had said reverently, staring at me in an ego-boosting mix of awe and desire. "You look so damn sexy! And your hair! It makes you look gorgeous."

"Thanks baby," I replied as I leaned over and kissed him. He kept staring after the kiss and I felt my excitement build up at his gaze.

"You really went all out tonight. He's not going to be able to keep his eyes off you."

"I think you'll be distraction enough. He's fucked me enough times... you're the fresh fruit he's eager to take a bite of." Brian blushed at that. He had put an effort as well. His hair was freshly trimmed and pulled back in soft wavy spikes that went well with the light beard that Megan and I had encouraged him to grow out in the past few weeks. He still looked young and fresh-faced but the beard gave him a nice air of maturity. He was wearing a dark turtleneck that fitted him very nicely and went along with his dark pants which had a faint chequered pattern. He was sporting a pair of oxfords that I had not seen before. Very delectable... I knew he would catch Simon's eye quite easily. Simon had confessed to me that it had been years since he'd last been intimate with another man.

As I drove him to the restaurant, I could feel my excitement build up within me and in between my thighs. I couldn't wait to see Simon's face when he saw me and his reaction to the young boytoy that I was going to share with him. I bit my lips lightly at the fun that we would have after dinner.

"So Simon already knows this," I told him, "and I'm giving you the option as well. If either of you are uncomfortable about having sex with the other, you can just say no and nobody will force you to join. Of course if that happens, I will be inviting only Simon back to my place. Fair warning."

"Please Kav... after those pics you sent me, you think I'm going to say no to him? You don't think he's going to say no to me, right?"

I gave him a lascivious look up and down. "No fucking way! I texted him a few pics of you. Don't worry, no face. He's excited... in fact, I was getting a little jealous of how much more interested he was in you than me."

He laughed as he reached out for my hand. "Like hell, Kav! Once he sees you, all thoughts of me will fly out of his head. Do you have any idea how good you look?"

"Oh I know exactly how I look. I look like a sexy brown slut who's going to take a big bite from an Oreo later tonight. I'm going to make every woman in the restaurant jealous of me." I was definitely more than a little turned on. "Brian, my dress has a slight problem. Help me with it?"

"What do I do?"

"I want to tease Simon. Make my nipples poke through the dress." As I said that, I lifted the strip of the dress between my legs and exposed my trimmed bush and pussy to his eyes.

He immediately slipped a hand under my cup and began to rub my nipple with his thumb, waking it up to life as he stared at the naughty crease between my thighs. Cars drove past us, no doubt getting a full view of him feeling me up but I was beyond caring. In fact, the thought of being seen got me even more excited. It was the same feeling that I had when I had felt like exposing my breasts on the way back from our hike all those months ago.

Once he was done, his hands adjusted the cups of my dress to show off more breast and moved lower to stroke my pussy. I slapped him away, hard. "No! Simon gets first dibs tonight, not you." He pulled back without complaint, breathing hard. He was turned on too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simon had booked a table at our usual restaurant. As the maitre d' escorted us to him, I could feel eyes on both of us as we walked to the terrace. From previous experience, the terrace had the best tables with a nice view of the river flowing below. It was also heavily shaded by the trees above and had dimmer lighting, giving the area a more intimate air and some privacy, even from other diners nearby. The last time we ate here, I had made Simon finger me and none of the other patrons had been any wiser.

Simon had gotten a table at the most secluded corner he could find. His eyes widened as he saw how I was dressed, whatever words he had prepared for greeting me dying in his throat. I posed for him, placing a hand on my hip as I pushed my exposed chest out more and stuck out my leg through the slit, letting the dress slip away from my naked flesh all the way to where my leg joined my hip. He gave me a long look up and down, his eyes lingering briefly over the little peaks that betrayed my stiff nipples and at the little crease between my thigh and triangle. He then came forward and hugged me close before giving me a kiss on the lips, his tongue slipping into my welcoming mouth with practiced ease.

It wasn't a long kiss but I could see that Brian was excited by the public display of affection between us. I didn't see any jealousy... excellent! Simon turned his attention to Brian, giving an appreciative stare at the younger man before shaking his hands.

"Hello Brian," Simon's gentle baritone rang out. "It's nice to finally meet you. I've been looking forward to this evening for a long time."

"Me too," Brian replied a little breathlessly.

Simon moved closer to him and gave him a light kiss on the lips, not as indulgent as the one he gave me but enough to convey his attraction. Brian stood stock still in surprise but made no effort to move away. I heard a muffled gasp of surprise behind me. Our greetings had definitely turned some heads and I felt my excitement reach higher at the thought of all the jealous women (and perhaps some men) looking at us.

The two men stood apart a little after their kiss: Simon grinning with his eyes sparkling while Brian looked flushed and pleased. The maitre d' cleared his throat lightly and asked, "Would any of you like to order drinks?" He was composed and polite, supremely unruffled by the display in front of him.

We ordered drinks and waited for the maitre d' to leave before we got to conversing.

"You look fabulous Kavya!" Simon started. Brian and I sat opposite each other at the table and Simon had elected to sit next to him. It was obvious that Simon was really taken by him. His words were aimed at me, but I could see him checking Brian out of the corner of his eye.

"You look hot yourself, Prince!" I replied, teasing Simon with my nickname for him. He did look hot. His unruly hair was kept short and he sported a neatly trimmed circle beard. His large, expressive eyes were still as gorgeous as ever, my favourite physical feature of his... until his pants came off, that is. He was wearing a nice dark patterned blazer over a blue shirt with dark jeans on the bottom. On any one else that combination would have looked juvenile, but Simon pulled it off with ease.

A long time ago, back in college when we had first started sleeping with each other, I had joked that he could pass off as the singer Prince's illegitimate son. Simon had uncharacteristically hated the nickname. "I don't care how good everybody else thinks Prince's... Symbol... whatever the fuck the weirdo calls himself, music is," he had complained petulantly, "I think it's overrated shit! Why couldn't you choose someone cooler? You could have said I looked like Hendrix or something."

"Because you don't darling! You're Prince's little boy... that's who you are." I had teased him laughingly until I mollified him with my mouth over his cock. Till date, he still hated Prince's music but had stopped flinching in disgust when I used the nickname.

Simon turned to Brian and said, his hand lightly touching Brian's arm, "You're really sexy as well, Brian. Kavya never showed me pictures of your face. I never realized you were so cute!"

Brian flushed deeply in pleasure. He bit his lip and replied, "You're really sexy too!" He took a breath and lowered his voice to continue, "I've been dreaming of kissing your cock all these days, but now I want to kiss your lips more."

Simon's eyebrows went up significantly and he flashed me a quick happy grin, mixed with hints of gratefulness. He leaned closer to Brian and said, "So what are you waiting for then?"

The two men kissed again, this time with more confidence as I could see their tongues dance. It was a lovely kiss to watch, the quiet intimacy of expectant lovers who knew that there was more fun to come later. "Now now, boys," I chided halfheartedly - it was too beautiful for me to want them to stop. "Leave a little bit for me." There was a light clink of glass as our waitress came into view. The boys had the decency to break off their kiss but kept holding hands. As she served out the drinks, I could see her clearly blushing at the display. The restaurant was no stranger to occasional acts of love and affection, but seeing a black man openly kiss a white man, in the company of a woman who was dressed like she was going to fuck both of them, had rattled her demeanor a bit.

I smiled at her encouragingly as she passed out our menus. She was young, about Brian's age, and quite pretty. She was of Asian descent, not from the subcontinent like me but from the Oriental side. She shared the same lovely almond shaped eyes and clear skin, that I admired so much, with the girls who hailed from the North-East part of my homeland. Her shoes weren't tall enough to hide her just-over-five-feet frame but she had a pleasing compact figure with lovely gentle curves and nice legs that her well-fitting uniform and stockings did its best to show off. I had an urge to stroke her legs, feel the silky smoothness of her nylons as my hands moved upwards into her warmth and claimed ownership of her tight, little cunt.