Seducing Brian Ch. 02: The Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we had made our orders, we sipped our drinks and were soon in animated conversation. Simon and I caught up on each other's lives while Brian and he got to know each other better. Unlike previous times, Simon did not bring up his wife and neither did I. I guessed that Brian's presence made him uncertain on introducing such a personal topic and I could see Brian occasionally glancing at the wedding ring on Simon's finger. I never did mention to him that Simon was married. Sometime during the talk I noticed that their hands were no longer clasped above the table but had disappeared under it. In fact, Brian's hand looked like it was somewhere in the vicinity of Simon's lap. I smiled. Brian's arm wasn't moving, so he was probably just having a feel.

I released my feet from the confines of my heels and placed them on Brian's lap. His eyes lit up with happiness and his other hand immediately went to greet them. I just grinned at him and said, "Unzip and pull it out."

His smile faltered as his eyes roamed over the rest of the terrace. It was a busy night but we were secluded in the corner, away from most of the lights and right under the shade of a tree. "Uhhh... are you sure?"

"Toys don't ask questions, little one," I told him soothingly. "They obey." I pressed my soles into his lap for encouragement.

"Don't worry," Simon added. "Kavya and I have done worse here and not been caught. I booked specifically this table for a reason."

Brian was still looking ill at ease but he complied and I felt his warm shaft land on my feet. I spread them apart so that it would fall in between and then pressed them back together to make a foot sandwich. His hardening cock was now cosily encased between my soft soles and I could measure his rapid heartbeat in the throbbing of his cock. I didn't tease or move them, just kept them in place and let his rapidly engorging member feel their gentle pressure and warmth.

A few minutes later, our server was back with our food. Her blush was now very noticeable as she laid out our dishes. The tablecloth did not hang very low, so even at a distance it was obvious that Brian's lap was my footrest. However, the way I had sandwiched his cock had made that detail invisible to the curious viewer... well for everyone but our server, who was bending over the table while serving and could clearly see what was going on beneath it. Brian's hand was still on Simon's lap and I grinded my feet a little bit, letting Brian's cock pop out a little more for her benefit. I could see her hands shake as she finished serving us and took her leave, the back of her neck rapidly shading into a ripe plum colour.

"We might have taken things a little too far, Kav," Brian said nervously.

"It depends," I said as I took a bite of the exquisite smoked salmon in front of me. "If the maitre d' comes here, then we blew it. If not, she enjoyed the view."

"Relax Brian," Simon said as he started on his own meal. "We won't get arrested or kicked out immediately. He'll ask us to behave first. And we will if he does. But I'm sure that girl wishes I had unzipped my jeans as well."

"Remember when you fingered me here last year?" I asked him, grinning at that pleasant memory.

"How could I forget?" he replied. Then he turned to Brian and explained, "She was wearing this sexy little skirt and nothing else underneath, teasing me like crazy. So I was being a gentleman and taking care of her needs."

"Our waiter could see what was going on when he came to take our orders. Kind of hard to miss it when you're less than three feet away."

"How did he react?" Brian asked.

"He took his time going through the details of the entire menu. Very impressive memory, considering his eyes never left my crotch while he was talking." I took a long sip of the wine and winked at Brian. "I lifted the front of my skirt to give him a better view."

"You came when he reached the dessert section," Simon reminisced with a smile.

"Yeah, when he was describing the sachertorte. I got that for dessert." I rubbed Brian's cock a little more as I felt it twitch. He was enjoying listening to this.

"I gave him a nice tip for being a good boy," Simon ended. "He was pretty cute too. Shame he's not serving us today. He would have gotten a kick out of this."

"Did I tell you that I came back here a week after?" I asked him.

"No, you didn't... another date?"

"Nope... alone," I answered. Simon's smile widened as he understood. "He served me that night as well..."

"And...?" he prodded. His smile told me he knew the answer.

"He fingered me as I drove him back to my place," I replied with a grin, feeling Brian's cock twitch more heavily and the light stickiness of precum of my soles. "He was quite good in bed but not subby enough for my taste. You know what kind of partners I like."

Simon nodded and we went on with our meal. The atmosphere between us had become extremely charged sexually and I could sense that all of us wanted to get this meal over and done with. I was already itching to rip the clothes off of my boys and watch them devour each other. They were flirting heavily too, both verbally as well as with little touches above and below the table.

The maitre d' never arrived to admonish us. Instead our server was back, more composed than before but with a barely hidden smile on her face as she cleared our dishes. Simon had unzipped his jeans and his cock was now firmly encased in Brian's hand while my feet were still on Brian's lap. Our server was openly ogling at the display, quite pleased at the sight of the two beautiful contrasting cocks. "Would you all like to order some dessert?" she asked us.

We looked at each other. We just wanted to go home and fuck, the desire obvious and written all over our faces. "Sorry darling," I told her, "our next meal is going to be back at home. My two friends intend to to make me feel very, very full." Her colour rose again but she grinned back at me, with a hint of jealousy in her pretty black eyes.

"I'll get you the check then," she murmured as she gave the two cocks one last longing look before retreating. Simon sighed and put his cock back in, zipping his pants closed. We started getting ready to leave.

"Clean my feet, toy," I told Brian. He looked at me confused before leaning lower towards the table. "Not with your mouth," I giggled with a little jab of my toes. "It's too public even for that. Use your handkerchief."

He did as asked and gave a soft, regretful sigh as my feet went back to my heels. Our server came back with the check holder and moved away respectfully as we decided on the bill. Simon insisted on paying since he had booked the place, but Brian took over the tip for our waitress.

"Do you want to add to the tip?" He asked me as a generous sheaf of green bills went into the holder.

"Of course I will," I replied as I pulled out one of my business cards from my bag. Scribbling some words on the back, I placed it above the bills saying, "I'm giving her exactly the tip she wants."

As she took the holder away, she saw the card and paused for a moment to read my message before quickly putting it into her pocket. I smiled widely at her retreating back. Perfect!

"What did you write on the card?" Simon asked as we walked towards my car.

"I wrote: I love sharing my boytoys, along with my private mobile number. She'll be too nervous to call me tonight, but later... who knows?."

"She's going to be disappointed when she finds out Simon's not around," Brian chipped in.

Simon and I looked at each other for a moment before bursting out laughing. "I did tell you he sucked at social cues," I told him.

"I don't understand," Brian said confusedly.

Simon put his arm around Brian's waist, pulling him closer and adding a kiss to his cheek. "Brian darling, that pretty girl wants to fuck you. Her eyes were on your face and your cock almost all the time." After a pause he added quietly, "Besides there are only two women that I fuck."

I had to put my foot down when we got to my car and insisted that Simon sit in front. "No fucking way are you two are sharing the back," I had groused irritably. "You'll be fucking each other in five minutes and I'm not in the mood to get distracted while driving. You can jump on each other as much as you want when we reach my place." Simon made sad noises in his throat and I placated him by lifting the strip of cloth between my legs, letting him enjoy the view of my pussy throughout the drive like Brian had done earlier.

When we got to my place, the sexual anticipation had reached a fever pitch but with a tinge of unexpected shyness between the two men. After looking forward to it for two weeks, now that their union was within reach there was a hesitation in their eyes, like two teenagers trying to gather up the courage for their first kiss.

I put on some music and finally got rid of my heels, which were met with a sad look from Brian, and then started to dance with Simon. I made Brian sit and watch us as I gyrated gently to the music and made Simon focus his attention to me and my body. We kissed as we moved and danced, our hips pressing close, swinging in unison, his hands running down my bare back before sliding over my ass and taking a firm handful of each cheek. I pulled his waist close as we grinded against each other more eagerly, feeling his hard cock pressing against me.

I turned around and smiled at Brian's mesmerized eyes as he watched Simon's hands continue exploring my front. My ass was pressed hard to his crotch and he was half dancing, half dry-humping me as his hands slipped into my cups and give my nipples a firm pinch before spreading the cloth apart and letting my breasts fall out of the dress entirely. Then they went lower and took advantage of the high slits to explore my bush and lightly tease my pussy. He wasn't committing fully to getting me off but building up my anticipation for the fun later. I moved the cloth between the slits aside so that Brian could get an uninterrupted view of his fingers working on me. Brian's cock was hard, pushing painfully against his tight pants; the man himself was breathing raggedly, his face flushed. He liked it! I could see it clear as day in his eyes. He loved watching Simon enjoy my body.

I let him take in the view of the two of us for a bit, before saying, "I can feel Simon's hard cock rubbing my ass, little toy. I want to feel one on my cunt." I beckoned him with a finger and soon the three of us were dancing in unison to the music, our hips gyrating in perfect synchrony as I was hemmed in by both men. I made Simon grab Brian's ass in a hug and vice versa, making the two boys press into me even harder and it was such a sexy feeling to be sandwiched by them, feeling their hard, demanding cocks rub and press against my body and listening to the thud-thudding of their eager heartbeats in their chests.

I heard light, smacking sounds as the boys took advantage of being taller than me to start kissing each other. I didn't bother looking but I could hear and feel their kisses becoming more primal with want as they hugged each other tighter, driving out some of the breath from my body. While it was a little uncomfortable, I absolutely loved being pressed in between them, getting all the feedback of their intense desire for each other, their need to just fuck each other.

Then the song was over and the magic of the dance was broken. The men moved apart and let me get out from between them. I was sweating slightly, both from excitement and the heat of being pressed between their bodies. I pulled them close to each other. "Keep kissing lovers," I guided them before making them follow me to the bedroom.

When they entered, I had slipped the dress off, letting them get a view of my completely naked body. I twirled around so that they could see all of me, especially Simon, letting my hair fall back down to my shoulders at the same time. Then I pointed towards the bed.

"Get on it," I told both of them.

As they complied, I reached into my drawer for my favourite vibe and sat comfortably on my chair, my legs hooked over the armrests, with a full view of the bed.

"Uhhh... Kavya?" Simon asked confused.

"Don't look at me darling," I chided him with a wagging finger, "look at him!" I switched on the vibe and gave a happy sigh as I began to tease my clit. "I'm going to watch and you two lucky boys have the honour of being my personal pornstars for the night. Now get to it!"

The men turned back to each other and started to kiss, their clothes coming off one by one as they revealed their bodies to each other. They kissed each other's necks and went lower, peppering their affection on chests and nipples. Simon's six-pack was no longer as prominent as it used to be during college, but he still had the outline and the nice firmness and muscle definition of a well maintained body. Brian spent a lot of time kissing his stomach, his tongue tracing out the outline of each pack before the pants came off. I moved the vibe from my clit and into my pussy, setting it at a low hum to keep me interested as I watched the two.

This time Simon's cock was out in all its glory. Even I leaned closer to have a better look at that beautiful sight. He was fully hard, just a little under six inches and only a little thicker that Brian. I could see Brian stare at it with longing as he pulled the foreskin back. Simon's cock was a lovely shade of dark brown which had never failed to remind me of the most decadent and delicious dark chocolate I could think of. Most cocks had some variation of tone, contour or shade as the shaft gave way to the tip, but not Simon's. He had a perfectly monotone cock, smooth shaft to perfectly sculpted tip, just aching to be slid into a warm mouth or a wet, willing hole.

"Ever sucked a black cock, Brian?" Simon asked softly as he stroked Brian's hair.

"I have, but not one so pretty." His fingers danced over Simon's cock.

"Want to see how I taste?" Simon encouraged him, pushing his head down lightly. Brian complied without struggle and slid that smooth dark treat between his pale pink lips. Simon moaned lightly in pleasure and began to rock his hips lightly, fucking Brian's mouth as Brian helped along, using his mouth and hands to slurp and stroke. For a few minutes the only sounds were the wet squishing of his cock, the light grunts coming from Simon's mouth and the background buzz of my vibe.

Simon then slid out completely and pulled Brian up for a long, deep kiss. "You've had your taste," he told Brian with a smile, "now it's my turn." He undid Brian's pants and the boxers came off just as quickly. We were then both treated to a view of Brian's little surprise.

"Did you have this on all night?" I asked as Simon gently poked the buttplug nestled in Brian's ass.

Brian nodded, blushing slightly. "I wanted to be prepped for Simon's cock. I really, really want him to fuck me."

Simon smiled widely and gave him another kiss. "Soon baby," he said. "Soon... but first let me taste your sexy cock."

The two men were soon sixty-nineing each other, lying side by side as they took care of each other's cocks. I took the vibe out of my pussy and walked over to the bed to get a better view. I ran my lips and fingers over their bodies, kissing and stroking, with occasional light tugs on the buttplug. I didn't want to distract them from each other but just heighten their pleasure.

"Don't cum in each other's mouths," I whispered to them. "I want it in me or in your asses."

After Simon had his fill of the taste of Brian's hard cock, he extracted himself out of the embrace, his voice filled with want. "I want you in me. I need it." Without waiting for an answer, he got on all fours and pointed his cute ass towards Brian.

Brian looked towards me for permission. I nodded and reached into my drawer for lube and condoms. Brian rimmed him lightly before lubing both his cock and Simon's expectant little hole. I moved over so as to get a better view of the penetration, giving that sexy black ass a hard smack.

Brian teased his ass a bit, pressing his hard tip along the crack and circling it about the hole. Simon grabbed his arm and looked back, a small flicker of nervousness in his eyes, "Go slow... it's been a while..."

Brian nodded and slowly slid in half an inch. Simon gasped and buried his face in my pillow. "Keep going," a muffled voice urged Brian on.

Slow half-inch by slow half-inch, I watched the white cock slide into his dark ass. Brian was slow and understanding, taking his time to let Simon recover after every thrust and checking to see if he got the go-ahead for more. Finally he was all the way inside and I moved back to the front and raised Simon's face from the pillow. His face was a grimace of concentration, his breathing a steady panting.

"You ok?" I asked him as I kissed his closed eyes and lips.

"Yesss..." I could hear happy pleasure in his voice. "He's tight... need to get used to it... but it feels good Kavya... oh so good!"

Brian reached down with his hands and began to stroke Simon's cock. At the same time I kissed him on the lips, comforting him and getting him ready to be fucked. In a bit, Brian began to move inside him: light shallow thrusts with pauses in between to recover. Soon both men became more confident and the thrusts became longer and harder as Simon moaned in happy pleasure against my face.

"You like his white cock spreading your ass?" I whispered to him.

"Yesss Kavya, I love it! I've missed getting fucked by a cock so much!"

"You know what would be better?"

"What..."

"Your black cock in my brown cunt at the same time!"

He just moaned at the thought. I didn't wait for his reply but instead slid under him in missionary. It was awkward as hell with Brian still fucking him but he finally managed to lower himself enough to slide into my wet pussy. I gave a happy moan as his cock reacquainted itself with my pussy after so long. We lay like that for a moment as I vainly tried to wrap my legs about both men. Unfortunately, my legs weren't long enough. Finally Brian understood what I was trying to do and held my ankles up with his hands so that my thighs were spread apart and my pussy easier to fuck for Simon. It took a while but soon we had a good synchronized rhythm where it felt like Brian was fucking Simon into me.

Simon's weight was pressed on me, not uncomfortably so but similar to how it was when we were dancing. He was in too much pleasure to kiss my mouth... instead his face was buried in my neck, his light moans and grunts that Brian's thrusts elicited from him making delicious little tingles along my spine. I held his head in place, kissing the side of his neck as I moaned into his ear, enjoying the feel of his cock move in and out of my incredibly wet pussy.

I never expected Simon to last long and he didn't. Soon his moaning was louder and after Brian gave a particularly hard thrust, there was a sharp pain on my shoulder as Simon bit down. Then I could feel the tell-tale sign of his orgasm. Brian did too and stopped as we both waited for Simon to empty himself into me.

"Good?" I asked him after his moaning had subsided.

"...Yes," he said as he lay his head on my chest, spent. I looked back up at Brian. He was grinning: happy, excited and proud.

"What are you waiting for boytoy," I called out. "Fuck him and cum in his ass."

Brian went back to work, fucking his ass long and deep with occasional hard spanks as I embraced him and kept his shrinking cock inside me. It was just a few minutes more and then Brian orgasmed inside of him. As he pulled out, I could see the heavy weight of the cum that swung from the stretched tip of the condom.