Seducing Brian Ch. 02: The Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His bedroom was large and comfy, bigger than the one at my apartment in fact. A large queen size bed awaited us in the center. I didn't bother looking around. My blood was up and I wanted him right now! The rest could wait.

"Strip!" I told him and watched as he peeled off his clothes, my need for him increasing with every inch of skin he revealed. When he was done, he stood attentively waiting for his instructions: arms to the side, legs slightly apart, cock lightly rising to erection. Just the way I liked it. I licked my lips.

"Come and undress me," I instructed him. "Only my top and jeans. Leave everything else alone." He came up and silently did as asked. I could feel his hands tremble as he got to see more of my body. I was wearing lingerie he had not seen before - a see-through, satiny dark burgundy number with an intricate floral pattern. The thin bra revealed a great deal of flesh through the cloth but the pattern just happened to cover my nipples, frustratingly blocking them from view. It was a similar story between my legs. My thick bush was clearly visible under the lace thong but the pattern covered my labia and clit, giving only tantalizing hints of skin between the petals.

"Stand back to where you were," I commanded him with a light push on his chest. I enjoyed the look of desire that was all over his face. I made him look at my body for a long time, teasing him with the view as I posed for him. I leaned forward and squeezed my breasts with my upper arms, letting them swell out more; I spread my legs wider and slowly swung my hips so his eyes would follow my crotch and try to get a better glimpse of all my hidden wonder; I turned around and bent over so that he could see my ass cheeks clearly but my asshole was blocked from view by the solid cloth with just a few hints of dark skin telling him of the prize underneath.

I unhooked my bra while my back was still turned towards him and let it drop to the floor. I swung around and was greeted with a sharp exhale as he looked at my breasts. His cock was hard, so hard! My mouth watered for it, my pussy ached to be fucked by it. I could feel my moistness seeping into the thin lace. I could feel his desire to touch me emanating from his body as I sauntered up to him with slow, deliberate steps, making my hips swing and my breasts bounce lightly with every step. My nipples were hard, begging me to let him bite them.

"I really, really liked the chicken," I whispered into his ear. My body was close enough to touch, but there was barely any contact between us. I could see his chest rise and fall with his heavy breathing. His hands stayed still beside him. He was a good boy. He wouldn't touch me without permission, no matter how badly he wanted to.

I moved my hand to his waist, reaching out for his beautiful pale cock. His foreskin had already pulled back halfway, exposing that delicious dark red tip that I loved to lick and tease so much. My fingers stopped in the air, less than half an inch above his shaft. It twitched upwards, begging my hand to move lower. Instead I moved my palm laterally, stimulating jerking him off without giving him the pleasure of the touch of my hand. He groaned when he saw what I was doing, his hot breath exhaling on my ear.

"Like what I'm doing, my little toy?" I teased him with a whisper as I stroked the air faster. His cock was twitching more urgently now, desperate for my touch.

"Please Kav... Oh God! Please! Just touch me. I'll go crazy if you don't!"

"You could always touch yourself..."

"Do you want me to?"

"No," I giggled. He sighed in frustration. "Your cock is my toy. I get to play with it. I get to touch it, tease it, stroke it, fuck it. I decide if it cums... or if it stays ignored like this." I moved my hand away and pulled back a little. "Sit on the edge of the bed and spread your legs."

He did as asked. He was trembling lightly in anticipation. A light trickle of precum was sliding down his tip. I walked back up to him, right in between his legs, leaning down towards him. "Like I said before, I really liked the chicken you made. I think you earned yourself a reward."

"Thank you, Kav!" He was expecting me to let him finally touch my breasts. Instead, I quickly got on my knees, spread his thighs wider with my hands and swallowed his swollen, frustrated cock all the way till the hilt in one go.

He gave a loud moan this time: part pleasure, part surprise and part relief after all the denial. I felt my pussy now throbbing in need as I finally got his smooth, delicious cock in my mouth. I savoured having the entire length of him in me as I let my tongue slowly lap his underside. I could feel his tangy precum leak into my mouth as I stroked his balls with my hands. His hands were placed lightly on my head, not forcing anything but just holding me there for support.

I sucked as hard as I could as I pulled my head back and let his cock slip all the way out. I grinned up at him. "Did you like that?"

He was unable to speak for a moment or two as he caught his breath. "Please," he begged, "please don't stop. I'll be your slave if you go on."

"But you were already my slave, little toy," I admonished him. Still I did as he asked, mostly because I couldn't wait to taste him again. This time I was less sudden, taking in just his tip while my hand stroked his shaft. My tongue swirled and teased as I hungrily drank in his precum, occasionally pressing his tip against the roof of my mouth for added sensation.

I worked on him for a few minutes until he pressed my shoulder in warning. "I can't hold back, Kav!" I winked at him with his cock still in my mouth - my signal that I wanted him to finish in me. He did so soon after, a low hissing moan escaping his lips as he spurted a nice runny load inside me. I kept sucking, using my hand to force every drop of cum up from his shaft and into my eager mouth. Once his cock stopped throbbing, I stood up and kissed him, passing what delicious saltiness was left into his equally eager mouth.

We kissed like we usually did, snowballing his load back and forth before I let him swallow. After that he fell all the way back on his bed.

"God...," he said. "God... I feel so fucked! That was so good, Kav! I swear you sucked every last drop from my balls."

I got on the bed and sat next to his face. "Ummm... last drop or not, my cunt expects you nice, thick load from you tonight," I warned him. "You know I like my toys to be multi-use."

He smiled at me. "I'll be more than happy to do what your cunt wants, baby. Just give me a moment to recover."

"Let me help you with that," I said and straddled his chest. My pussy was just a few inches above his face. His hands roamed about my thighs and sides, gently stroking and scratching. "Like my lingerie, little toy?"

"It's really sexy. The more it hides, the more I want to see. Where did you get it from?"

"It's an old piece actually. Gift from a college fuckbuddy. He couldn't keep his hands off of me every time he saw me in this."

"I don't blame him," Brian said huskily. I could hear the horniness in his voice. He loved being reminded that he was just the latest in a long list of cocks I had enjoyed fucking. "I could hardly keep my hands away from you either."

"Oh I know, baby!" I rotated my hips slowly, teasing him hypnotically with my wet crotch. He could probably smell my desire through the cloth. "So many guys have touched my body, so many cocks have fucked my wet cunt, so much cum has dripped out of my slit, all because I wore this naughty little number."

"Oh Kav! Kav... let me taste your dirty cunt please. I want to worship it, please it, thank it for being such a beautiful, slutty cunt!"

"Ummm... I love what an eager toy you are." I ran my fingers through his hair, gripping them lightly. "Do you want to smell my wet cunt?"

He didn't reply but just groaned and lifted his head, showing his need. I gave in and pressed my wet thong on his nose, letting him breathe deep as his hands scrabbled up to my breasts. I let him stay there for a few seconds before moving my thong aside and exposing my wet pussy for him to taste. His tongue was quick to dart in and taste me and I started to rock softly on his face as he began to serve my pussy.

I rode his face hard for a bit before getting up and then turning over, placing my ass over his face. WIthout hesitation, his tongue was back at work, this time licking my crack as his hands began to massage my small ass. I hummed my approval as I felt him lick wetly around my asshole, rimming me with occasional soft intrusive jabs of his tongue coupled with a few light bites from his teeth. I bent lower until I could reach his delicious cock with my mouth. He was getting hard again, his cock almost at full length but not ready for action just yet. I took his tip in my mouth and began to suck him hard. His body spasmed lightly below me and I could feel his hot, wet breath as he moaned into my asshole: the sound a mix of pleasure and pain. He was still sensitive after my first blowjob, but I wasn't in the mood to particularly care. I became more demanding with my lips and hands, using the weight of my body to practically sit on his face to keep him from spasming too hard and throwing me off. Inch by deliciously torturous inch, I got him back up to full erection. Once he was stiff enough for my satisfaction, I got off him and got ready to ride him.

"Kavya...," he was pleading. I smiled as I looked at him. He wanted my pussy, but didn't want it at the same time. The conflict was all over his face and body, getting me even more turned on as I rode my Domme high. "Kavya, I'm still sensitive!"

"Don't care, little toy," I teased him as I squatted over his cock, my labia just about brushing his tip. "I decide when a toy gets to be used, not you." And then I slid him into me.

His reactive spasm almost threw me off but I was able to stay on him. I rode him hard as my fingers rubbing my clit became a quick blur... my pussy had been aching for action ever since I got him naked and his expert oral skills made me desperate to get to my orgasm. He was whimpering slightly but I could feel him fucking back. As sensitive as he was, he too just wanted to fuck!

It wasn't a long ride for me. Soon I felt the signs of the incoming explosion in my head and then I was riding the wave, my hips spasming lightly as my brain went into pleasurable overdrive. A few long seconds of sweet satisfaction later, I was back to earth, my pussy and clit throbbing with happiness, my hands clutching his chest. I bent down and gave him a long thankful kiss. I could feel his cock move in me still. Brian's sensitivity was either gone or his need now outweighed any sense of pain. I hooked my hands behind his back and pulled, and he got the hint and got up to a sitting position while I was still straddling his cock. My pussy was feeling sensitive as well but it wasn't too bad. Now all I wanted was for him to cum and fill my pussy up with his hot, sticky load. I matched his pace, increasing it as he slid his hands under my ass and thighs so that he could fuck me more easily. His breath was coming out in harsh, guttural exhalations, their frequency increasing as he got closer and closer. Then suddenly he was moaning, his sound of pleasure absolute music to my ears as he held my ass hard enough to hurt, his lower body making the characteristic spasms of an orgasm. I made sure all of his cock was inside me as I waited for him to empty out. Finally, with a relieved sigh, he opened his eyes and gave me a smile. I smiled back too. As much as I loved using his young body to get off on, I absolutely loved making him cum. There was no better feeling of satisfaction than making him wait and eagerly anticipate for it before finally giving him his wish.

"Can I have my reward?" Not even a second had gone by and this greedy boy was already begging. I couldn't help but smile though. This was a kink of his that I absolutely loved.

"Lie back down," I told him. We adjusted our bodies slowly as he got back to his previous position, taking care not to let his cock slip out of my pussy. "Don't lick my clit," I warned him, "I'm sensitive."

"Oh, you're complaining? My sensitivity didn't bother you."

"That's because I own your cock, baby. And my needs are more important than yours. If you're not going to behave, I'm not coming up to you."

His voice was immediately placative. "C'mon Kav! Don't do this to me. I'll leave your clit alone, promise!"

I got off him and quickly moved up to his face before any of his cum could leak out. Then I was over his mouth one more time, flexing my pussy to empty his load out as he eagerly began to clean me out. I stroked his hair as he savoured the tangy, bitter mess that dripped into his lips, slurping and sipping with obvious pleasure. I let him take his time, enjoying the look in his eyes as he drank me out. Then I finally got off of him and we cuddled, our hands massaging and rubbing all over as we kissed each other deeply.

I cradled his head on my chest, letting him use my breasts as a pillow as I played with his blonde hair. His hands were running along my back, scratching lightly, sending happy satisfying tingles all over my body.

"Kav, have you thought about what I told you on the day of the hike?"

"You told me quite a few things. Which one exactly?"

"About how I wanted to eat another guy's cum out of your cunt."

I hugged him tighter. "I do want to explore that with you, but it cannot break my rules. You know I don't fuck one night stands without condoms and I'm not in the mood to get another FWB. You are more than enough to keep me satisfied. Shit! I haven't even felt like fucking anybody else." I felt him snuggle closer, obviously pleased at my approval of his sexual efforts. "I'm not saying that it'll never happen; just that it's not a simple situation to arrange and you have to be patient. I'm just as interested in it as you are, so don't think I'm doing it out of obligation or something."

"Thanks Kav. I'm glad that you don't think I'm a freak or something."

"Darling, you are a freak. It just so happens that I love the things that make you a freak and I wouldn't have it any other way." I kissed him lightly before asking, "Have you ever told any one else about this kink?"

"One or two old FWBs. They, uhhh... weren't very encouraging."

"Really? None of them found this hot at all? I know it's not a common kink but it's not completely unknown."

He paused for a bit. "There was only one girl who was ok with it."

"Some sanity at last! Was she just ok, or did she play along?"

"She did. She was very supportive of my bisexuality and all my kinks. She tried to arrange for it to happen but it was very difficult. She couldn't find any guy who wouldn't freak out at the sight of another guy eating their cum."

"Really, are bi guys that rare?"

"Ones we could trust enough to bring to the bedroom? Yeah! Besides I was keeping my kinks on the down low, so we couldn't just ask any guy just in case it spread all over campus."

"So no luck?"

"Actually I did get a lucky a few times. Once after a threesome, I ate her out while the guy was cleaning up in the bathroom. Once or twice, she would call me over if the guy had left immediately after sex so she would still be messy. But as you can see, it was not easy to arrange situations like that. But I loved every chance I got, and I'm thankful for her helping me out."

"Well I'll try to do better. Just... be patient ok?"

He nodded into my breasts, then looked up into my eyes. "Hey Kav?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I kiss your feet?"

I laughed lightly and gave his cheek a playful slap. He had been itching for a taste all night long. "Of course, baby. But only for a bit ok? I want to cuddle with you."

He crawled down eagerly and held both my feet in his hands before pressing his face into my warm soles. He stayed like that for a long time, breathing deeply as I wriggled my toes and scrunched my soles. My feet tickled every time he exhaled.

"Wish you had been in stockings," he mumbled as he started kissing my toes.

"I'm not coming to your place with stinky feet! What would Megan say?"

"I know... just wishing." His lips traced little butterfly patterns on top of my feet.

"So... you give Megan foot massages too, hmmm?"

He stopped abruptly and looked at me suspiciously, along with a hint of discomfort. "What do you mean by that?"

"Just saying... she has cute feet. A foot lover would find them attractive." My big toe began to stroke his cheek and lips, teasing him with my touch.

He sighed and moved my foot away from his face. His touch was gentle but there was a firmness that told me he wasn't playing. His discomfited look was much more obvious now. "Look Kavya, I love our dirty talk but not when it involves Megan."

Shit! I had crossed a line. "I'm so sorry baby! I was just teasing you. I didn't mean any..."

"I know, I know Kav." He smiled at me to let me know he wasn't angry. "Look... yeah she has very pretty feet... and I know she's objectively attractive, but she's my sister you know? Introducing her in any way during sex is just... I don't want to think about it." He shrugged his shoulders and went back to kissing my feet. "I know you weren't being mean. Just, anyone else but my family... please."

Even though he hadn't sounded too miffed, I still felt guilty about my words. I imagined how I would feel if someone made a joke of me hooking up with my brother. A deep well of disgust swelled up within me. Yuck! I'd rather slit my throat. "Ok. But I do owe you an apology Brian, so I'm sorry about crossing the line. Anything I can do to make up for it?"

He looked back at me and I saw his smile begin to widen slowly. Uh oh! Was I going to regret my words?

"One hour with your feet," he said.

I just gaped at him. "You know," I finally said. "Most guys... most guys would ask for a long nice blowjob, or tell me to spread my legs and be an open cunt for their cock. You just want to lick my feet."

He pressed his face affectionately into them. "Lick, kiss, suck, smell... worship. I haven't given my Goddess enough respect and I want to make up for it. I might go higher up as well."

I wanted to hug that foot loving dolt so bad! Then force him down and tease him back to sweet orgasm. Not for the first time was the Domme in me thanking my lucky stars for bumping into him all those weeks back. "Fine! But after that you're going to make me suck your cock."

"Make you or are you just going to have your way with my dick?"

"Complaining?" My eyes flashed a warning.

He grinned. He replied in a surprisingly good imitation of Goofy's voice. "What? Me complain! Never." Then he eagerly went back to kissing.

It was a very pleasant night for both of us. I slept much later than expected, but I wasn't complaining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that, I would spend occasional weekends at Brian's place, having dinner with the siblings and spending the night there. I was getting comfortable enough to leave a few odds and ends in his closet. Nothing major: an extra toothbrush, an emergency change of clothes and underwear, towels. Megan and I ended up getting closer and I became friends with her as well. We would go shopping at times and I fulfilled her wish of visiting the Chocolate Room. I also arranged for another hike with Brian and her and she loved the spot as much as we had. We had gotten stoned there again and, while Brian and I did kiss and touch each other lightly (accompanied by Megan's tongue-in-cheek comments about our stoned lack of subtlety), nothing overtly sexual happened again, especially not in front of her. Back when I got Brian alone in the bedroom was another matter all together.