Seducing Mr Andrews

Story Info
A short scene about a girls' yearning for sexual revenge.
3.3k words
4.43
18.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sounds of laughter echo through the open windows as you sit alone in the bedroom and flick through channels of terrible TV. It is high summer and you had hoped a day spent at your friend Suzy's house with the big pool out back would have been fun. And it would have been had Clair not been there too and spent all morning teasing you about your skinny skinny hips and flat chest.

"Fucking Clair" you grumble to yourself as you pass yet another shit Nickelodeon show on sky. They were all out there now playing in the pool, in the sun. Clair in her whorish little bikini trying to get some attention from Suzy's dad, David (David, always an "id", never Dave). Of course the bikini could be for Suzy's little brother too, Max but he was all video games and skin and bone. It was a wonder they had coaxed him out into the sun at all really. Maybe the bikini did have some effect.

Despite yourself you began to feel your eyes well up and your throat choke up. "Fucking Clair" you whispered as a tear rolled down your cheek and onto the plain black one-piece that lay scrumpled on your lap. How were you meant to compete with her. You just wanted to go and play by the pool why did SHE have to fucking be here.

I creak in the doorway gave away a presence and you see him standing in the doorway. You quickly wipe your tears from your eyes and do your best to smile.

"Mr Andrews! Sorry, I just didn't feel well and didn't want to come down and spoil everyone's fun" you say in a hoarse rasp, expertly controlling your breathing. You are no stranger to crying after all.

"No need to explain Sam," He replies, raising a gentle hand to calm you. "And you can call me David, I told you that."

You try your hardest to look him in the eye. Every part of you is screaming at you to keep looking him in the eye and not let your eyes wander down his chest glistening from the pool water or the obvious bulge that stil made itself known beneath a pair of swim shorts and the admittedly undersized towel.

"Pool mix is not quite right and it is playing havoc with my eyes so I am going to grab a shower in the wet room then we can get started with the barbecue. When Mrs Andrews gets home, can you ask her to light the grill right away?" He adds after a few eyewatering moments.

He turns and walks into his room, and you hear the shower heads in the en suite gush into life moments later. Maybe it was boredom or curiosity or just because you felt like Clair had a crush on him but you decided to go and see more of Mr Andrews than the bitch ever would.

Like a cartoon charater on the TV you left at high volume you tiptoes and creep into the master bedroom, your heart pounding harder with every step. Somehow the touch of your bare feet on the deep pile carpet sounded like crisp packets to your paranoid ears.

The door was a sliding one on rails, designed to stop the doorway interfering with the bedroom no doubt and moved on very well-oiled hinges which lent itself well to being cracked open by small amouts to peek inside. This was assuming that Mr Andrews had not bolted the door in which case your adventure would be over before it began.

The door resisted your touch and your heart sank only to flutter a moment later as the laquered wood gave way and slid a few centimetres to the side.

Steam swirled around the wet room, pumped out by the huge ceiling mounted shower head and sucked outside by an extractor fan. You deliberately did not look at David. Up until now it had all been a game. Once you saw him naked in the shower it made you kind of a creep. But you couldn't just walk away. You wanted to see what Clair was so desperate to see but didn't have the courage to take for herself. You were stronger than her.

His body glistened in the hot water that flowed over his shoulders and down his back. His ass was firm and chiseled as were his thigh from weekly bike rides with his family. You bite your lip without thinking as you willed him to turn and face you so you could see the rest of what you want to see and run back to the TV with the memory stored safely for later.

Water cascaded from his head as he turned slowly, presumably to rinse some soap from his slightly greying cropped hair. Your eyes drifted from there over his kind features, you breathed a sigh of relief to see his eyes were closed. His chest was sculpted and his modest stomach held a short trail which lead to...

You mouth hung open. Do they do that on their own? David's penis looked like it was rock hard was it the shower? The heat? The water? Your face turned to a frown. Clair? Was he hard because he was thinking of that fucking whore Clair in her fucking whore bikini? Your hands balled into fists at the thought. If he was thinking about her you had to get more. Just seeing wasn't enough.

Pushing the door a little more you stepped in just as the runner hit a kink and the door shuddered. You froze in place, too terrified to move.

"April? I thought I asked Sam to tell you about the barbecue. Can you light it please? Fucking chlorine is all off and my eyes are killing me again. I need to fire that pool boy." David says, his eyes still clamped shut as the water ran over his face and hair.

You panic. What the fuck do you do now? If you leave and run away it will be obvious who it was as Mrs. Andrews still isn't home and if you don't answer soon he is going to open his eyes and see you.

"Shhhh" you managed between erratic breaths as your own heart tries to escape through your mouth. You quickly step closer to him and kiss his chest. Butterflies form in your stomach as the taste of a man tickles your senses for the first time.

The shower soaks you in moments and your shirt and school skirt are almost instantly sodden, your hair is wetted down and hangs over your face as though you have been caught in a thunderstorm. David goes to speak but another "Shhhhh" seems to convince him you are his wife and he falls silent once more as you kiss his chest again and again. You hand subconsciously searches for and finds his penis standing proud and hard against your stomach. You never realised how tall Mr Andrews was until now.

Not really sure what your end goal is from here, you look down and admire the shimmer of the water and the slipperyness of his cock as you pump with your small hand. David moans and tilts his head back as you play. It feels good to have so much control over your friend's dad.

Instictively and possibly from watching entirely too much porn to distract yourself from your life you lower yourself to your knees and examine his cock closely, picking out every vein and every twitch as you tease him with untrained hands. You open your mouth and reach out with your tongue and lick the tip of his throbbing member.

"Oh fuck April you haven't done this for me in years," he moans as you take the head of his cock in your mouth and taste his salty-sweet semen for the first time. You feel his hands on the back of your head pulling you closer and pushing his huge dick deep into your mouth. "Still think you can take it all the way down your throat honey? It has been a while."

Your eyes go wide in panic again. Fuck no you don't think you can. Jesus fuck, is Mrs Andrews a former pornstar? His cock is massive and he is pulling you harder and harder against him.

"No no, remember baby you need to angle your head like *this*" he moans as he tilts you head downwards slightly and your throat opens for him, his entire shaft plunges into your mouth and down your until about 3 seconds ago unused throat. You expect it to hurt but between your saliva, his juices and the shower water the slick shaft slides effortlessly back and forth as Mr Andrews inadvertently teaches you how to deepthroat him.

Your pussy by now is completely soaked and throbs, yearning for some attention and you are just thinking about you get the cock inside you when with his shaft still balls deep in your throat a door slams and voice calls out from down below.

"David! I'm home! Food is on the side, I am going to check on the kids and get the barbecue lit."

Mr Andrews stops thrusting into your mouth. You manage to look up through the falling water as he pulls a flanel from the rack and wipes the water from his eyes.

You manage a weak smile up at him as his still erect dick pops from your mouth and he looks down at your tanlged hair and waterlogged uniform.

"SAM?! WHAT THE FUCK?!" He manages to shout while whispering. "What are you doing? Get the fuck out of here!"

Shame overtakes you and you stand and go to run out of the door. An image of Clair's smug face and the aching in your loins stops you at the door. You close it and bolt it.

"Sam get out." David repeats, trying to be stern with you all of a sudden. "I'm serious."

"Fuck you, Mr Andrews." You whisper angrily as you step towards him.

You step closer, unbuttoning your blouse as water runs down your face from your soaked hair. You see smudged mascara on your face in the mirror but a look of determination that even surprises yourself.

"Or would your prefer that I just scream right now?"

David hesitates and you take a sharp inhalation of breath as if to drive home your point. Panic flashes across David's face and he holds up a pleading hand.

"Please Sam this is wrong," he says as you step closer again, your blouse falling wetly to the floor, closely followed by your fairly pointless bra. "You could get pregnant!"

"Please, I have been on the pill since I hit puberty. Just never had a chance to test it until now." You reply with another whisper. Your wet skirt falls to the floor and you step forward, closer to David. You bend at your hips and peel your soaked panties off and step out of them, dropping them on the floor. "It's your move Dave. But the barbecue will be ready to cook soon and I am guessing someone will come looking for you. Bet you would like me out of your room by then."

You are close enough to see his breath move the steam now. You look down at his cock as it rests against your stomach once again. And you massage it with an idle hand.

David scowls at you, noticing the disrespect in *Dave* but knows he is pretty much trapped. He looks at your body with the eye of an appraiser and says "Okay fine, but you're so tiny Sam, I am not sure if it is going to fit honestly."

Half hurt by the comment, as if it was made in reference to your breasts you bite back a hurt look and go to kneel down again but he stops you.

"No, we are running out of time. If you want to try this, we do it now."

The floor is cold despite the hot water that flows over it as David shows you down onto all fours then tells you to lay your forearms flat in front of you and rest your forehead against it. You sense the urgency is his voice the whole time, the terror of being caught with you clearly spurring him on.

You stifle a scream as you first feel the massive head of his cock rubbing against your lips. You feel uncertain. Maybe the deepthroat was enough? It wasn't like you were ever going to TELL Clair what you had done anyway it was just your little victory so maybe -

The thought was cut off as David took a hold of your skinny hips and tried to pull you back. You felt your virgin pussy stretching to allow him inside but somehow it just wouldn't go.

"Sam, I'm sorry. You are too small, I just don't want to hurt you. Maybe if I-?"

With the word "small" ringing around in your ears for the last fucking time that day you pushed yourself back and for a moment it felt as though it was going to work until David realised what you were doing and pulled away.

"Sorry Sam, I just can't." He said almost pleading on his knees his cock still rock hard.

"That says you can" you reply as you stand up and turn around and throw yourself at him. You land facing him, thighs against his thighs and his cock resting between your pussy lips. No, not resting - it was almost supporting you. The pressure made your lips part slightly and you could see David trying not to enjoy it as you wriggled you hips slightly then began to grind back and forth. As he looked up at you you leant down and kiss him on the lips. He hesitated for a moment then returned the kiss, taking a hold of your waist and supporting your weight as you tease his cock.

"Fuck. Sam. This feels amazing but we have no time to-" he began but was cut off when you straightened up and took the pressure off his dick.

"Help me," you whispered in his ear as you pushed your hips back a little and presented your pussy to his huge cock. Sam looked at you with a concerned look but obliged, taking his length in hand and guiding it so the tip rested once again against your lips.

You dropped your weight a little and once again doubted yourself. He felt huge. Could he damage you? It would suck if your first fuck was your last. Once again the smugness on Clair's face flashed before your eyes and drove you on. You lowered yourself a little more and a little more, your tight lips stretching with every inch.

Your stomach lurched as your thighs lost their battle with the ever increasing amount of fluids between you and David and you slid freely until he realised what had happened and caught you with muscular arms and a vice-like grip.

There was a moment of pain before you realised that the tumble had driven his thick cock almost completely inside you. David's eyes had glazed over like he was desperately trying to fight a battle inside his head while you found your grip again and slid up and down a few more times.

You tapped his hands as if to tell him he no longer needed to hold you and without thinking said "Thank you, Daddy" as you began riding his shaft. Slowly at first but as you felt more confident you bounced higher and drove his cock deeper inside you.

He opened his tightly screwed up eyes and kissed you firmly on the lips. "Fuck Sam you're so fucking tight. I can't believe you're doing this to me." You are bouncing almost frantically now, not so much deep as you are fast, every bounce and twist of your hips sending waves of pleasure through your wet pussy. You think of stupid Clair in the pool downstairs and wish she could see you now. You kiss David again and he lowers his head to suck your nipples. Intesifying the pleasure that floods your body.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck Sam," he gasps as he effortlessly lifts you from his cock and puts you on your back on a cushioned bathroom mat. He throws your slim legs over his shoulder and slowly slides his cock inside you again.

"I'm so so sorry Sam but I'm so fucking horny and I need to cum." He whispers as he sits up a little straighter, raising your hips from the ground and stuffing your soaked clothes underneath you. You are about to ask why he is sorry when he gently bites your calf muscle as he thrusts balls deep inside you, your pussy aches from the thrust and you moan as the wave of pleasure that hits afterwards is more intense than anything you have felt before. He does it again and again until your mind is a blur of sweat, pleasure and barely whispered moans as your best friend's dad fucks your tight pussy with everything he has.

Something begins to build inside you. Something huge. Your skin prickles and your legs begin to quiver. Your stomach convulses as for the first time in your sexual life you cum with another person. Your eyes roll back into your head and you feel the muscles that line your pussy spasming at the same instant David stops thrusting. Before he has a chance to pull away you wrap your legs around him and hold him close as he pumps you full of his hot seed.

You bite your lip and look up at him, playing with your wet hair just as he seems to realise he is emptying his balls into his teenage daughter's bff while his wife tries to light a barbecue in their back garden and their kids play in the pool.

"David! The fuel blocks aren't working. Do you have anything better?" April shouts from the bottom of the stairs, the faintest of creaks tells you both that she has stepped on that first step.

You pull yourself up to sit and lean forward, kissing David on the lips. "To be continued" you whisper before snatching a towel from the rail and wrapping it around your slim figure then balling up your uniform.

Before you step out of the room and into the hallway you lean back in to David and whisper. "One more thing, I may have been lying about the pill. Fingers crossed, hey?" Then kiss him on the nose and vanish into the bedroom and the hallway.

April Andrews, tall, slender and blonde with an apparently bottomless throat stops when she sees you at the top of the stairs, flushed and soaking wet carrying your drenched clothes.

"Oh Mrs Andrews. I am so embarrassed. I wasn't expecting it today but I got blood all over my skirt and my hands and my panties so I washed them out and cleaned myself but I don't know what to do now-" you babbled before maternal Mrs Andrews kicked in and she took you by the hand.

"Shush shush Sam, come with me. Lets go into Suzy's room and find you something to wear and some products before we put your things into the machine."

Her gentle hands guided you into the bedroom where she saw your one piece on the floor.

"Well lucky you never got into the pool isn't it dear. Here we go! Suzy's wardrobe. Don't you worry we can keep this between us."

You smile.

"Thanks, Mrs Andrews, I guess it is lucky I never got in the pool. I should probably avoid it for the rest of the day too." You reply as beneath the towel a trickle of her husbands cum runs down the inside of your thigh.